The Eyes Of The Devil...

By PerfectlyOdd_

The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twent Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS!
EDITING (read!)
Thankyou

Chapter Thirty Three

15.3K 603 320
By PerfectlyOdd_

Oscar wakes up and has a nightmare. Texts Luke. Luke calls and says I can tell you had a nihhtmare. Oscar thanks him for walsys being there for him.

2 weeks later

Lukes pov

"L-luke you ha-have to get re-ready for school." I smirk.

"Why would i when i could stare at you." He blush and looks away.

"Im-im gonna go h-have a sh-shower and c-call you back." I nod

"Cya later angel, love you." He smiles softly.

"I l-love you too." He taps his phone and walks away.

I smirk noticing he missed the end button and i mute my mic.

What? I want to spend as much time as possible with him.

I go to get changed and hear his shower turn on.

I swiftly put on some jeans and a dark green jumper and lie back into my bed.

I could sleep for years.

I groan as my stomach rumbles, guess I probably should eat something. I sigh and walk downstairs to grab a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning sweetie, how are you?" I smile at my mom and give her a side hug.

"Im fine momma, how are you?" She laughs and grabs her toast.

"Im fine honey, hows oscar?" I smile a scruff my hair up.

"Hes great." I sigh and she pushes me.

"Get lost lover boy, go get ready." I chuckle and run back upstairs.

Just as i reach my room i hear a soft sound.

I walk back over to my phone and realise its oscar, singing.

I place my cereal on my bedside and lie down next to my phone.

"Cos you'll never be alone, ill be with you from dusk till dawn, ill be with you from dusk till dawn, baby im right here."

I smile so widely my jaw begins to hurt.

Holy shit.

Who knew the boy with the worst stutter could sing like an angel.

He is an angel,

My angel.

He continues to sing while i just stare off, im so happy hes my soulmate.

I couldn't have asked for a better life partner.

I smile as the song goes to the chorus again and the boy starts to sing again.

"Cos you'll never be alone, ill be with you from dusk till dawn, ill be with you from dusk till dawn, baby im right here." I sigh and lean back onto my bed. God i'm so lucky to have him.

I hear him walking around, opening draws and getting ready, and just as i hear him walk closer, i speak.

"Hey angel." I see him pause and then look at his phone.

"Oh m-my god, oh my g-god." I chuckle at the small boy.

"Nice solo." He groans and covers his face with his clothes.

"I h-hate you s-so much." I chuckle.

"No joke that was the best sound i have and will ever hear in my life. Anyways Ill see you at school my love, i love you too." I laugh and end the call for real.

Hes so adorable.

~~~

Oscars pov

I feel a body sit down next to me and smile as i lean on the tall boy.

"Hey angel."

I smile and mumble a soft "hey." He leans back and raises an eyebrow. "Are you wearing my jumper?" My head quickly shoots to the side as i smile sheepishly.

"Y-Yeah you le-let me wear i-it when i w-wa-walked home l-last week, i'm s-sorry, if you want i-it back now I ca-can give it t-to you just give m-me a moment to-" before I can finish rambling he gently kisses me, I guess to make me stop talking.

"I don't mind... just don't do it too often." I feel my heart sink a little before i look at him softly. "Why not?" He smirks and leans close to my ear, so close that his hot breath sends a shiver down my spine.

"Because when you wear my clothes, you drive me insane oscar, All i want want to do is devour you my angel." I feel my face goes bright red as I quickly cover myself with my hands.

I feel my heart beat a million miles an hour causing me to have to steady my breath before mumbling out a small "Oh."

He lean back and smirks, clearly satisfied with my reaction.

"Hey guys." I wave, still keeping one hand covering my face. "Whats up with him." Luke smirks. "Oh he's just being oscar." Tyler rolls his eyes.

"So you embarrassed him to a point he shut down?" The taller boy besides me tilts his head back and laughs. "Yeah, but it's his fault, anyways angel, can you call my phone? I cant remember where i put it." I nod without thinking and do so.

We wait patiently and moments later the song dusk till dawn comes from lukes pocket.

I groan loudly and cover my face again causing him to laugh even louder.

"Dude whys that your ringtone? Isnt that song like 700 years old?" Luke chuckles and links our hand squeezing it.

"Long story."

"I h-hate you." He smirks.

"You love me." I smile softly and shake my head.

The group continues to talk for the whole lunch, ranting about teachers and lessons.

Well, most of the group talk.

I just listen.

Having a stutter is frustrating, so id rather listen.

I pull out my pen and start to doodle on my hand.

Nothing big, just some smiley faces, flowers and random patterns.

After a while i end up filling my whole hand.

I smile and turn my hand over so lukes hand is now facing me since he hasn't let go, and i begin to doodle on his hand.

"You're really gonna use my hand as paper?" I smile softly and nod.

"You don't understand, once in freshman year oscar literally drew on the whole of my arm, its like he doesnt own paper, which he does by the way." I laugh softly at james.

"W-what? People are m-more fun to-to draw on"

Everyone laughs and just continues to talk.

I draw patterns upon patterns and after filling the whole of lukes hand, i decide to colour different bits in.

I fill the whole of his hand except from a circle, which i draw a smiley face inside.

"If i get ink poisoning im blaming you." I giggle at luke.

"What has he done?" Luke raises our still linked hands and shows everyone his hand.

"Oscar you confuse me sometimes." I laugh at tyler and gently take lukes other hand, which has the the angel doodled on and draw around it.

"Harris if i get detention for this you're joining me." I nod gently and continue to draw circles on lukes hand.

Im so happy.

                                    ~~~

Oscars pov

I continue to walk down my road but stop when I see something i didnt want to see.

My dads car in the driveway.

Hes home.

He's been gone for a few weeks, usually at work or he's been locking himself in his office.

I slowly walk up to the door and open it gently.

I take a look inside to see him watching tv.

"Clean, im having a party, bigger than usual. All my friends and work colleagues from across the country are coming, we're going hunting again. "

I nod and place my bag down on the floor.

I mumble a small ok and start to clean.

I feel my breath grow short as i start to panic.

This time last year, he came home from a work trip.

This time last year, I supposedly went to greece.

This time last year, was the worst time of my life.

He said he's invited more friends than usual.

That means the hunt of cat and mouse, will become lion and deer.

Except the deer is 10 times as slow.

Making the deer already dead.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1383

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

260K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
3.5K 170 16
(Book 3) Angel Williams grew up with a sheltered life, unable to experience what most children do because of his overprotective parents. He's not sur...
439K 12.6K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...
259K 10K 16
Luke is a successful young man who lived an average life, until one night when he finds a demon named Cerin, who was nearly dead. After being brought...