Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

4. Did he forget?

28.4K 1.5K 115
By love_angell20

Hey

How are you all?

So here is another update.

Enjoy❤️

*******

Edited

Hana's. P.O.V

As I fixed my make up. I walked toward hallway slowly Peeing here and there to find where maan was.

"Mama help me!! This dayan(witch) will kill your one and only son" and then I heard his voice. Which made me stop on my place. my heart beats increased.

"Did you just called me dayan!! Rumaan your dead!" Fathima aapi yelled.

I slowly walked toward the living room. Every step I took my heartbeats run faster. I was nervous and excited at the same time. And there I saw my maan. His back was facing me. And again I halted in my place. I was not able to move.

He was running here and there trying to save himself from aapi's cushions.

"Aaaahhh!!! Sister sorry. Now I remember, you're my sister. My lovely sweet sister. My Cutie pie. Stop now" he was trying to calm aapi's anger. While still running. then he turned slightly. And I saw his face. Not completely But side face from the left side.

Aapi grabbed another cushion and threw at him. He was running he didn't notice me I was standing right behind him. he stepped on my dupatta and slip on it and was about to hit the floor. I instantly held his hand to hold him. But unfortunately or fortunately we both lost our balanced and maan's back hit the floor I instantly put my hand on his back head because I didn't want him to get hurt. while I was on top of him. I felt a sharp pain in my hand.

I closed my eyes tightly. My heart stopped. I didn't know what just happened but I couldn't breathe. I couldn't open my eyes I couldn't move an inch. I can feel him looking at me. but I couldn't.

"Hana?" After some time he whispered. And next moment my eyes open their own.

My maan my love of life my husband my everything, Was in front of me now. my stopped heartbeat started beating faster again I feel like my heart is about to burst out. My breath becomes uneven. My eyes filled up with tears. My lips curved into a smiled. I can't believe he was in front of me. He was so close to me.

"Hana are you ok?" I heard Fathima aapi's voice. And then I came to my sense. I was still on top of him and I feel his hands on my waists. My eyes widened when I realized which position we were in and how close we were.

I tried to get up and with that attempt, I pressed my elbow hard on his stomach.

"Urggh" he hissed under his breath. I instantly stood up.

"Oh, Are you ok?" I asked concerned. I put my hand forward for him to hold. He looked up at me and then at my hand and next moment he held my hand and stood up in front of me. My hand still paining but I ignored it.

"Hana?" He said. No, he asked. Didn't he recognise me? I feel hurt but nonetheless, I nodded. Yes.

He looked at me from head to toe and now I became nervous on my appearance. But then I saw a smile spread on his lips.

"Oh my god Hana you become a very beautiful woman now" he complimented. I blushed and looked down.

"she is always beautiful" I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Riya aapi with all of them were standing in the middle of the living room.

"Riya aapi" I smiled widely and run toward her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much aapi," I said. And She hugged me back.

"I missed you too hanu," aapi said and pulled me back. She kissed both cheeks.

"He was right. You indeed become a very beautiful girl" aapi praised me. I blushed and smiled shyly in reply.

"Oh god!! if you all are done then can you guys please give me some food. I am hungry. My stomach is grumbling. Listen fathu. " Maan said and put his hand on Fathima aapi's shoulder to bend her so she can hear his grumbling stomach. Fathima aapi slapped his hand and hit his chest.

"Eeeewww!!! Rumaan you are sooo galeez(dirty)" aapi make a disgusted face and we all laughed.

"What!! I am a hungry man!! I just wanted to prove, so someone can pity this poor guy and give some food" he said dramatically. and we all smiled and shook our head.

"Come I'll serve you, your lunch" these words slipped my mouth and when I realized what just I said. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me with meaning full stared, and try to hide their smiles but I saw and that's embarrassing for me now so abruptly I added.

"I mean all of you. come I'll serve lunch for ALL of you" I said emphasizing the word 'All'.

"Haha. all of us." Said everyone in the union including Baba and mama while my cheeks getting redder

"Ok come. I'll set the table" I said and run toward the kitchen Not before hearing maan's voice.

"What was that?" Maan asked and I don't know what they said to him.

****

We ate our lunch and now mama and I were serving dessert.

"What's this mama?" Maan asked when he looking at gajar Ka halwa like he saw that first time.

"Its gajar Ka halwa your favourite dessert," I said slowly.

"Oh yeah" he whispered but he didn't take that small bowl which I passed him.

"But....umm... that's not my favourite anymore... I like..." he was saying when Riya aapi interrupted him.

"Rumaan that's rude. You can have it now without opening your mouth" aapi scolded him.

"Ok" that's all he said and take that bowl from my hand but I instantly take it back.

"No! If you don't like then you shouldn't eat" I said I was a little hurt but I didn't show anyone and continue

"tell me what you like and I'll make it," I said without caring that everyone was looking at me because I didn't want my husband to disappointed in the very first day.

"But hana mama said that you made it for Rum....for us especially," Riya aapi said making a sad face but I put a smiled on my face immediately.

"Aapi come on!! I made it because I wanted to impress all of you. If any of you don't like then you don't have to eat for my sake. It makes me sadder." I said cheerfully and in the end pouted.

"And you.. tell me what you want?" I said again cheerfully.

"I love cakes and cookies," he said happily.

"Oh I'll make it for you," I said and was about to go but someone held my wrist to stop me.

I turned and saw it was maan.

"No Hana, Not today. you can make some other day. Now let me eat this, afterall, I hadn't eaten this for 8 years" he said smiling. Before I could say no he grabbed that bowl and start eating.

I smiled and turned to go, but again he held my wrist. I turned around questioningly.

"Thanks for this. It's delicious" he said with a smile. I smiled looking at the smile of my love.

"Your most welcome" I smiled brightly.

"Ahem ahem. I know, he is always welcome hanu" Fathima aapi mumbled after clearing her throat. My cheeks burn.

"Now you can let her go Rumaan," Riya aapi said and I was sure that I didn't miss that slightly teasing tone in her voice.

He looked at me and then at our hands. I smiled and looked down blushingly.

"Oh, I am so sorry," he said and immediately let go of my hand. And give me an apology looked like he did something wrong.
And honestly, that really hurts. He has the right to touch me. Did he forget?

"Aww. But you don't have to say sorry to her, you can hold her" Fathima aapi trying to tease him but he looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked raising his eyebrows. Like he really didn't remember.

Ya Allah, that stung. No, he can't forget our relationship, can he? No, that relationship I lived for, he can't forget it so easily. I felt my eye burning. I quickly close my eyes for a second to hold back my tears. Blinking for more few times I open my eyes again

"You don't know what I mean?" Fathu Aapi asked surprisingly.

"No...."
"Rumaan you must be tired go and rest for some time. Then we will talk to them about our 8 years journey" Riya aapi instantly cut him off and said.

"Yeah. I really need a little nap now" he sighed tiredly and walked towards his room. And I was there trying to hold back my tears.

" I'll just come" I excused myself and hurriedly went to my room. Closing the door I set on the bed.

To calm my fearful heartbeats I touch the locket. And I truly felt peace when I remember that he gave me this on our first wedding night, as our wedding gift. This is proof of our wedding. He can't forget.

I smiled and kissed that locket which was peace of my heart until he'll be mine in every way.

************

In the evening we all are seated in the living room while talking joking and my praising.

Yea you heard right.. sorry... I mean you read right. Fathima aapi and mama both are busy praising me in front of Riya aapi. She wanted to know what happened in 8 years. So they start from Fathima aapi's life to her engagement. but ended up praising me. Like I was the best student and topper and all. While marziya aapi busy in having her fruit salad. Did I mention that lately, my marzi aapi was hungry every time? Yes, she was.

"And you know aapi last year she got
trophy for best singer in her college."

Oh yeah!! I don't want to praise myself but it's true I got a trophy last year for best singer. That I AM.

"Who got a trophy for the best singer?" We heard maan as he comes out after having 4 hours little nap.

"Hana!!!" Fathima aapi exclaimed. while I was busy staring at him who was looking so cute in his black trousers and a blue t-shirt with his dishevelled hair.

"Oh really?!" He asked surprisingly as he sits next to marziya aapi.

"Yes! not for just best singer she got the award but for best student as well. We feel really proud of her, whenever we visit her college." Mama said proudly. I just smiled shyly in response.

" Oh ho, it's mean we have a singer in our house" maan smirked looking at me and next moment he sat next to me. My heart stopped for a second.

"So.. did you got an Instagram verified mark?" He asked excitedly

Huh?

"I am just a random college singer, not a Bollywood," I said in a low voice. While my shy smiled never leave.

"Yeah! She's not a Bollywood singer but still, she has a 30k Followers. The whole college is her fans! Because of her you know I got a lot of followers as well" Marziya aapi said proudly. I smiled at their love. I know they all wanted maan to know about me everything that he was unaware of.

"That's sound so good! It's mean when they know I am her cousin then I also get a lot of followers! Firstly I am a handsome guy. Secondly, I am American return and thirdly and most importantly, I am her cousin. What a combo man!!" Maan said, proud of himself. And excitedly.

No! most importantly you are my husband.

"But for that, you have to follow back me" he demanded.

"I am already following, in fact, you...umm.. I mean.. you Fathima aapi marzi aapi Riya aapi and muneeb were the first I follow" I explained.

I was about to say 'you were the first one whom I followed after opening the social accounts' but I resisted that idea because it's quite bold.

"Oh really! Sorry I didn't know! What is your I'd?" He asked.

"Hana_maan" Fathima aapi said quickly.

"Ohk" he nodded and took his mobile out. And then he asked something which shook not only me but our whole family.

"Who is maan?" His eyes were fixed on the screen. And my eyes were on him. I was beyond shocked. I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

"What you mean who is maan? You don't know?" Mama asked in shocked.

Our whole family knew that I always called him as maan. He knew that. And he used to love that nickname I gave him. He's always maan for me.

Did he forgot???

**************

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

Please vote and comments

If I got 30 votes then I'll update Chapter 5 today as well 😉

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 17.5K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
125K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
464K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...