Changed Oneshots: Volume 2

By TheAveragePuro

The second volume of my popular story, Changed Oneshots. I hope you guys like it! The cover for this story wa... More

Gunner and Yume
Baby Oreo

Annoyance

1K 8 15
By TheAveragePuro

"Ugh...I'm bored." Yume groaned as she flopped onto the couch. Gunner was reading a book. He sighed."Well, go see if Lin or Puro need something." Yume looked up at him."How about I just annoy you? Nico nico ni!" Gunner glanced at Yume."Please no."

"Nico nico ni!"

"Cállate."

"Nico nico ni!"

Gunner closed his book."Say it again, and I'm gonna take a hammer and hit you in the nico nico knees." Yume backed up."Ok, ok. I'll go away." She walked off to see what Lin and Puro were doing.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yume opened Puro's door to see the pair snuggling together on Puro's bed. Lin looked over at her."Um...hi. Do you need something?" Yume was blushing a bit. Lin looked so cute when he was cuddling up against Puro. Her nose started to bleed. Puro looked worried."Girl, your nose is bleeding are you ok?" Yume had an evil look in her eye."Hehe...Ayos naman ako. Bigyan mo ako ng kalakasan kagandahan kayong dalawa."

The two looked confused."Ok I dont know what that meant but what do you want?" Yume sighed."I'm booooored. Can I hang out with you guys? I'm afraid Gunner will hit me with a hammer." Lin shifted slightly."Not right now. Maybe later?"

*sigh* "Ok." Yume left the room and walked over to Dr. K's office.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dr. K was working on his computer when suddenly his door slammed opened. In came Yume, wanting something to do."Hey Dr. K-" Yume was cut off."No." She grunted."You don't even know what yet!" Dr. K sighed."Yes I do. Your bored and you want me to help you. Unfortunately, I can't. I'm busy. Go bother the boys."

Yume moaned."I already did. Lin and Puro are snuggling and Gunner us one nerve away from breaking my knees. Man, it's no fun being the only human." Dr. K looked over at her with curiosity."What do you mean?"

"Well...I'm the only human. You transfurred yourself and Lin. Puro was never human and I don't even know the story with Gunner." Dr. K looked really confused."You don't know about why he's transfurred? Didn't you live together."

"We barely met eachother a few days before coming here. I asked him how he became transfurred but he always said that it didn't matter "

"Hm...interesting. Anyways, go away now. I'm busy."

"Huh?!"

"You heard me."

"Ugh...fine." Yume murmured. She dragged herself out of the room in defeat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Zzz

...

Zzz

Gunner was passed out on his bed. He had been tired ever since he woke up that morning. He was in a deep sleep. It was so deep that he didn't even get phased when Yume busted through his door."Gunne-" she stopped herself. She looked at Gunner on his bed."Aw...so adorable..." she whispered to herself. He had a bit of a  chubby stomach. It also happened that it was exposed, showing a black pattern on top of a red background. Yume jumped on his belly.

"Wake up!" she exclaimed as she made contact with his fluffy belly. He instantly woke up and almost choked. She fell off the side of his bed."What...the fuck...is wrong with you?" he grunted."Hehe. You were asleep and I had to wake you up."

"#1, why did you need to wake me up? #2, was it really important to JUMP ON ME?!"

"Scary..." Yume thought to herself."#1, I was bored. #2, yes, yes it was necessary." Gunner sighed in frustration. He sat in the edge of his bed."You were bored? That's the reason you almost broke my ribs you cabrona?!" Yume broke a sweat."Chill! Chill! Hehe..."

Gunner face-planted into his pillow. After a few seconds, he stood up and walked over to his bookshelf."Here, don't bother me until your done with it." Gunner moaned as he threw a manga at Yume. She caught it and looked down at it. It was...yaoi?!"Why do you have yaoi? Hehe..." she chuckled.

"Did you forget? I'm gay."

"Oh, right..." She had forgotten that Gunner was gay."Well thanks hehe. I'll be back with it." Yume left the room in a hurry to read it. Gunner sighed and flopped onto his bed."I swear, one of these days, I'm gonna get her back." he muttered to himself. Gunner dozed off again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
851K 39.6K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...