Chosen Ones

By viper_ri

Percy Jackson is believed to have the best past out of the Seven. What will happen when they find out he does... More

Disclaimer
A Not So Great Past
Thalia and Jason
Percy's Talents and Past
A/N
Umm
Questions
New Cover!!!!
The Fates Officially Suck
What The...
Unbelievable
Plain Sight
Thalia's Secrets
The Hearing Part 1
Hearing Part 2
A Trip to the Past
Arrival
Diagon Alley
The Dinner and Sorting
Common Room, Rules, + Extra Scene
Classes Part 2??
Sevvy is Mean
I am an Idiot- not any of the characters......me
Will(Ch.22)
New Power
A/N (IMPORTANT)
Daily Prophet
Quick A/N
Unexpected Promotion
Wimps, Centaurs, and Mini Cerberus's
#BLM
Tagged ( I hate this)
Fudging Trolls Man, Know What I Mean
Quidditch Nightmares
Love is Weird and Hermione is...
Pretentious Girls and Bickering Morons
Mirrors, Christmas, and Sticks
Flamel, Slytherins, Dragons, and 'Rats'
Sorry... A/N
New Book Cover!
Whiners, Unicorns, and Glowy Hands
Voldie Did What Now
Exams, The Plan, and Fluff
We All Know Who Is Right
Unknown End
New Cover!...Again
Epilogue

Classes

1.5K 32 13
By viper_ri

Nico

I woke up screaming. I had a nightmare about Tartarus again. I slowly got up and padded over to the bathroom to wash my face. As I walked in I spotted Percy looking in the mirror. His eyes were red and face puffy. His stare was blank as his eyes met mine. He gave a small, almost untraceable smile and walked back to his bunk. I guess we both woke up from nightmares. I wonder what he was dreaming about. I was remembering all the monsters that tied to kill me and some that almost succeeded. I also reminisced my time in that dreadful jar that the twin giants had captured me in. It was horrible having only eaten one pomegranate see a day. I felt like death, well more than usual. I was lost in my thoughts as I stalked back to bed. I knew I wouldn't have been able to sleep again so I pulled out my wand and started messing around. About an hour later I saw Percy get up and grab a drachma from his bag. He had been reading a book since he could fall asleep either. He created a rainbow out of the water particles in the air. I read his lips while he called someone. It looked like he was calling Annabeth and Thalia. He motioned for me to walk into his privacy bubble. I got up and sat on his bed. As I got there a bleary-eyed Annabeth and a groggy Thalia came on the screen. Annabeth looked like she too had a nightmare and Thalia looks like Annabeth just woke her up. Oh well...

" Hey Seaweed Brain, Nico, you guys couldn't sleep either?" Annabeth spoke.

Thalia grunted in the back, " You couldn't sleep Annie, I was perfectly fine in my comfy bed. But nooo, you had to wake me up because kelp head and death breath called. Ughh. It is not like I wanted to talk to these bozos," she grumbled. Percy laughed at her small rant and shook his head. I chuckled at her speech as well.

" Quiet Pinecone face, you can go back to sleep. We don't need you here anyway," I retorted. She nodded her head absentmindedly, not even caring that I just called her a nickname she hated. We all watched her as she stalked to bed and just jumped on it. She looked like a flattened pancake. We heard chuckles coming from inside the message. Looks like Iris is amused. Thalia grumbled a bit more about mean goddesses before falling asleep.

"So Percy why did you call?" Annabeth questioned.

"I called because I knew you were awake and to ask about our plan to protect the three from moldy shorts," he answered.

" Percy it is Voldemort, not moldy shorts," I told him while shaking my head. He just smiled, shrugged, and looked back at Annabeth.

" How about we just get used to the school and get to know the kids first before taking any drastic measures. Like telling them who we are. Let's get them to trust us," She spoke.

"Okay, but we do need to find a way to communicate with Will without having to iris message him," Percy commented.

"I can help with that?" Iris butted in.

"Oh umm Thank my lady but may we ask how and why?" Percy stuttered out.

"Sure, well I am the goddess of rainbows and communication so I can form a link between you five so you can speak to each other no matter what. I am doing it because I never got to thank you guys for getting rid of those awful snakes and monsters. Also, Percy, you were always kind to me. Even when you had no idea who I was."

"Oh, well Thank you, Lady Iris," Percy said, thanking the rainbow goddess.

"You welcome demigods and Percy?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Just call me Iris," she said before leaving the message. Percy threw another coin in as thanks but it came back and hit him in the nose.

"No Percy, you don't need to do that. Stop being so kind." Iris grumbled through the screen.

"But I don't wanna," Percy whined back. Iris laughed and made sure he couldn't put any more coins into the screen. We all laughed at his pouty face. At this point, everyone was started to stir and wake up so we ended the call and checked the time. It was 7. Dang, time went by so fast. We got up, changed and headed to the common room to meet up with the girls. While we waited I decided to check the link to see if it works. I was very excited for it because then I could talk to my boyfriend whenever I wanted. It was a win-win situation; sort of. I mentally created a thought link with my mind that only Will and I could hear. It was kind of like a phone call. Someone could request to join it and we could either deny or accept. We would all know who was talking to who but we might not be able to listen to them if we aren't allowed to. As the link established I spoke into his mind.

(Bold Nico, Italics Will,)

"Hey Will."

"Whoa, hey Nikks. How are we doing this?"

" Last night Iris established a link so we could all talk to each other without using an Iris message."

" Oh cool. So what is it,"

"I uh, wanted to apologize for sort of ignoring you yesterday. I was just sad and mad that you didn't get into the same house as me."

"Oh Nico, it is ok. I understand. I was mad too. But at least this link lets us talk to each other whenever we want"

"Yup. Whenever we want. I will see you at breakfast. Percy is poking me,"

"Ha, okay by Neeks,"

"By Solace."

——————

"What Percy!" I semi-shouted finally stopping his relentless poking.

"I have been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes. The girls are here they are ready to go," he replied.

"Oh, okay come one. I was just talking to Will,"

"Ok, come guys let's go,"

We all walked to the dining hall and sat at a random table. We could sit wherever we wanted for breakfast. I got a plate and scooped some eggs and bacon on to it as well as avocado toast. I poured my self a glass of orange juice and sat down eating silently. After a couple of minutes, I spotted Will and waved him over. He grabbed his food and sneakily planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and looked down at my food. He just smiled and started eating. His hand grasped mine under the table and we ate in comfortable silence. Well, it was silent until the Weasley twins, Ron, Hermione, and Harry walked in. They were so loud and rowdy. I physically jumped out of my seat when the doors burst open and the twins sand random songs at the top of their lungs. Harry and Ron were laughing so hard their faces were turning red, while Hermione was only smiling and shaking her head the pair of idiots. Well, there goes my peace.

Harry ( From the morning onwards)

I woke up to a fully clothed Percy and Nico walking out of the room. They must be going downstairs to breakfast. I stared at the clock as my eyes came into focus. It read 7:00. Breakfast ends in two hours and then classes start. I should get ready so I have time to find my first class. I got up showered put my robes on and woke Ron up. He got ready and we went downstairs to meet up with Hermione. When we got their we were met with loud red hair twins shouting about some random thing and Hermione trying to shut them up. We walked to the dining hall with them arguing and people staring at us. Percy and the others jumped a little when they heard us. We sat next to them and ate our breakfast while chatting about classes. Percy was an interesting person. He could ask the dumbest questions and still be able to come off as intimidating. Even though he was eleven. He had that aura to him that said," Don't mess with me or else!" But, contradicting to his intimidating aura. He could make anyone feel safe when near him. He was so friendly and kind. I felt like I could tell him anything and he wouldn't judge me. Oh god, I sound like a girl. Maybe-

I was cut off my loud screeches coming from above us. The owls had arrived and were dropping off letters from parents and our schedules. I looked at my schedule and compared them to everyone else's.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, and Nico's Schedule

Monday:

Lesson 1- Transfiguration with Gryffindor

Lesson 2- Magic Theory with Gryffindor

Break

Lesson 3- Potions with Slytherin

Lesson 4- Charms with Gryffindor

Lunch

Lesson 5- Astronomy with Gryffindor

Lesson 6- Herbology with Hufflepuff

Dinner

----------------------------------

Tuesday:

Lesson 1- History of Magic

Lesson 2-Transfiguration

Break

Lesson 3-Transfiguration

Lesson 4-Magic Theory

Lunch

Lesson 5- Charms

Lesson 6- Free Period

Dinner

--------------------------------

Wednesday:

Lesson 1- History Of Magic

Lesson 2-Herbology

Break

Lesson 3-Defense Against the Dark Arts with Slytherin

Lesson 4-Defense Against the Dark Arts

Lunch

Lesson 5-Potions

Lesson 6- Flying with Slytherin

Dinner

--------------------------------

Thursday:

Lesson 1- Magic Theory

Lesson 2-Astronomy

Break

Lesson 3-Herbology

Lesson 4-Charms

Lunch

Lesson 5-Transfiguration

Lesson 6- DADA

Dinner

--------------------------------

Friday:

Lesson 1- Potions

Lesson 2-Potions

Break

Lesson 3-Herbology

Lesson 4- DADA

Lunch

Lesson 5- Charms

Lesson 6-History of Magic

Dinner

--------------------------------

Dang. I have a lot of classes with Slytherin. Now I have to deal with Malfoy 24/7. At least I ahve Percy, Thalia, Annabeth, and Nico with me. As well as Hermione and Ron. I think I have Herbology with Will too. This is going to be a long year.

Hermione

I like the five kids I met on the train. They are so fun to be around. Especially Annabeth, she is smart like me and likes the same stuff I do. We will be good friends for sure.

(A/N- Okay this sounds horrible, but bare with me. Writing in Hermione's point of view is harder than you think.)

I observed them and as much as I liked them, they looked like they were hiding something. Maybe it is personal so I won't pri=y, but if it has something to do with us. Then I might ask, otherwise no.

I saw a letter land in front of Percy. He tried to pet the owl that gave him the letter, bit it pecked his hands rapidly. 

"Oww! Athena, I thought we were friends!" He exclaimed. The owl, Athena I am guessing, shook its' head pecked him one last time before flying onto Annabeths' shoulder. It seems to like her. He read the letter and then passed it to Annabeth who passed to Nico and Will after reading it. They all nodded and Percy took at a piece of paper, quill, and ink and wrote back to the person.  wonder who it was?

"Hey who sent you the letter mate?" Harry asked reading my mind.

"Oh, our mentor. He likes to check up on us once in a while. We are very close to him," Annabeth answered as Percy cautiously tied the letter to the owl's leg. He whispered the address to it and it flew off. We talked for a bit and then went to our first class.

A/N- Yay I updated. Aren't I awesome? Wait, don't answer that. Okay, I have an announcement to make. I making a NEW STORY ON WATTPAD. It is not a fanfiction but an action/romance type story. If you like that stuff check it out. I will tell you when I release the first chapter. I have already written like 2 or three chapters so I just have to revise them I will post it. Peace-Out Demigods!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 469 20
Percy Jackson was abused as a kid, he never told anyone. Just let it happen. Now that he's become older, his anxiety has grown worse. Will he ever te...
7.3K 148 25
Percy and Annabeth returned from Tartarus, but not without it leaving its mark. Tartarus was... different, an experience that they are not willing to...