FS - Chal.....

By Anjanaa31

A short take on remarriage day of Arshi. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

8.6K 546 58
By Anjanaa31

Arnav Singh Raizada along with his brothers NK and Aakash was sitting inside their locked home.

Payal - Aakash.....

Kushi looked up to stand numb seeing her Arnav ji. Shashi, Garima and Buaji was also equally shocked.

Aakash kept his hands on Arnav's shoulder jerking him from his thoughts - Bhai (he signaled him to look ahead)

Arnav looked ahead to see all Gupta's. Finally his eyes rested on the person who was looking at him without blinking.

Arnav - I want to speak with Kushi alone.

Payal was about to retort when Aakash held her hands - Wait payal. I'll tell you everything.

Arnav stood up and went near Kushi who averted his gaze away from him. That hurt him very much. But slowly he held her hands and she kept silent not want to say anything.

Taking hold of her hands, he looked at NK.

NK - I'll take care nannav. You go.......

Arnav nodded his head and took Kushi to her room. Payal looked at Aakash furiously.

Payal - What is all this Aakash ? Why are you people here ? Please don't hurt her more. She can't take it......

Aakash held her arms and said - Relax Payal. We are here for making everything right. Bhai will make everything alright..... actually what happened is (Aakash started to say everyone about the happenings )

In Arshi room -

Arnav entered inside the room locking the door behind. He moved close to Kushi and stood beside her.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi didn't looked at him instead cried covering her face with her palms. Arnav's heart wrenched in pain realising that he's the reason behind her pain.

Arnav hugged her burying her in his safe cocoon. Arnav didn't stop her. Let her cry........ For the one last time. He felt her out of breath due to her continuous crying.

Arnav - Shhhh...... Shhhhh...... Kushi. Iam here. Calm down. Calm down.

He rubbed her back to calm her down while she kept crying.

Kushi - Why you left me ? Do you know how much I waited for you ?

She hicupped during her crying.

Arnav - I left you there for your safety Kushi. Trust me..... I don't wanted to leave you at any cost.

Kushi looked at him and said - " My Amma is not a home wrecker Arnav ji. She can't destroy someone. Please Arnav ji don't hurt her. She is innocent " she hicupped.

Arnav - I know. I know Kushi. You calm down and listen to me.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Listen to me.....

Kushi kept silent and Arnav started speaking.

Flashback -

Arnav was terribly hurt and he reached his Mumma's garden. He broker everything in anger.

Arnav - " Maa....... " He shouted in anguish.

Arnav thought ' Why ? Why this all happen to me alone ? Why whenever I try to be happy..... Something or the other thing snatch my happiness away ? How can I marry the girl whose mother is the sole reason of your death ? How will I spend my life with her knowing that her mother is the reason of our state ? How Mumma ? '  he cried.

All the moments right from she fell in his arms at sheeshmahal till their farm house night flashed before his eyes. Her smile whenever he did something for her. Her happiness when he agreed to marry her again with all the rituals just for her. Her trust in him when she sumbited herself to him yesterday flashed before his eyes.

Arnav ' How will I live without her Mumma ? She is the purest person. She is my life. Only because of her I started to smile again, my heart started to beat again. Only because of her I became Arnav. Just Arnav...... She has given me hopes. Hope of a beautiful life ahead...... But ' He banged his hands on floor again and again to reduce his turmoil.

He got angry towards Garima Gupta because of whom he is in this state today. Because of her only he is facing this today.

Arnav - No, No, No.... Whatever happens.... I can't live without my Kushi. Waise bhi.... Kushi is not her own daughter. I'll cut all my ties with that woman but I can't leave my Kushi. She must be waiting for me. I have to leave now...... She will be looking for me '

He stood up in a hurry and saw a rose crushed under a pot. He gently picked it and remembered his mother's words ' Kaaton ki sazaa phoolon ko Nahi dhena Chahiye '

Now....... at this moment..... He understood the hidden meaning behind his mother's words ' smiling through tears he thanked his mother and started his vehicle to reach the altar.

He drove his car on the lonely streets of Delhi thinking about Kushi.

An unknown smile occupied his face. He doesn't know why this girl believes in all this ritual. All that matters to him is just HER. He himself didn't realize when he started to dance on her tunes. His crazy wife is capable of tying this Mighty ASR in her small fingers. Eight years..... Eight damn years She is younger than him, but this girl is a phoenix..... She knows to fly in sky from the ashes...... His Kushi......

His car came to a jerk when a realisation dawned on him. Kushi is eight years younger than him.....

Eight years.......

Eight years.......

Eight years.......

Kushi is eight years younger than him.....

That means when this incident happened then ? He was 14 then Kushi must be 6 or 7 years old. Payal must be of 9 or 10.

He banged the steering as realization dawned on him. So Garima aunty is not at fault. He clearly remembered that the lady who had an affair with his father was an unmarried woman. Then why did Dadi say so about Garima...... ? It's hardly two days Dadi came here..... Then how come she knows all this ?

His eyes became darkened with anger on not knowing what web and who has spun it around him. He has to be careful. He didn't wait for a milli second and zoomed his car again reaching the Altar.

He was about to enter inside when he saw Shyam coming hiding from everyone. He moved away dialing someone.

Arnav hid behind him and listened to whom he was talking.

Shyam - Yes Ashok...... Where are you ?

Ashok - We are at laxminagar only sir.

Shyam - Ok. Marriage has stopped here. (Arnav eyes opened wide in shock )

Ashok - Shall we leave ?

Shyam - No wait there itself. Mere saalesahab Ka koi barosa Nahi...... Pagal hein Woh Kushi Ji ki pyaar mein.(I can't trust my saalesahab. He is crazy about Kushi ) Don't know what he will do ? He didn't arrive yet. Don't know where he went. Till he comes and say to stop this marriage stay there itself. If this marriage happened today then no one..... I mean it, no one from Gupta family should see tomorrow's sun rise. Kill everyone.....

Arnav felt as if sky has fallen over his head. Arnav thought ' How much low you will stoop Shyam Manohar Jha ? '

He wanted to kill the man before but he stopped himself.

Shyam - I will call you when Arnav reach here.

Ashok - Ok sir. We will wait here itself.

Shyam moved inside while Arnav hid himself behind the curtains.

Arnav came out and sat there itself thinking something. He decided what he have to do.

Arnav dialed Aman's number - Aman come out.

Aman came out - Thank god ASR. You came. Come inside everyone is waiting for you.

Arnav - Aman, I want every phone calls of Shyam Manohar Jha's tapped. Each and every call. I wanna know whom he speaks with. And most importantly I wanna hear the next call he will make in next few minutes.

Aman - ASR but your marriage ?

Arnav - Do as I said Aman.

He barked orders to his most loyal employee and went inside.

After that he went inside and said that ' no marriage is going to happen here ' and asked everyone to leave. He silently came out and stood beside his car waiting for Aman's call.

NK who was inside - " No this can't happen..... This marriage can't stop. Nannav can't do this..... " He ran behind Arnav.

NK saw that he was standing near his car. He went near him.

NK - Are you happy Nannav ? Why did you do this ? Kushi ji is no fault. Why are you punishing her for all those chaos happened years before ? Don't do this to her and to yourself Nannav. Why don't you understand that you can't survive without her ?

Arnav looked at him silently and then he glanced at his phone back.

NK - What the hell nannav ? Speak up dammit.

Arnav kept silent still.

NK - What happened to you Nannav ? Till few hours before you were so happy. Now just because of your one decision you have killed everyone's happiness along with yours...... Great ASR. Congratulations......

He stamped his foot angrily on the car not able to control his raising anger.

But still Arnav kept silent. NK was breathing in anger while few minutes later Arnav received a notification in his phone. It was a voice message from Aman.

He played it with his Bluetooth without NK's notice in which Shyam has ordered his men to move out from Laxminagar.....

Arnav closed his eyes in relief calming his heart down.

NK looked at him - You have done no good Nannav. Kushi ji is so hurt. She will die without you Nannav..... And even you are not going to live happily.... Then why are you behaving like a jerk ? Kushi ji has no fault in all this.

Arnav looked at NK - I know....

NK looked at him like ' what the ' - If you know , then why are you punishing her ?

Arnav - Iam not punishing anyone. Nothing will happen to MY KUSHI and we will live happily.....

NK - But Nannav inside you said...

Arnav - It was all act.... I know my Kushi is not at fault nor Garima Aunty. She has been framed.....

NK - What ? Who did this ?

Arnav - Whom else do you think other than that scumbag Shyam Manohar Jha ? Every problem occurs in our life is only because of him.

NK - I will kill that rascal.....

Arnav - Wait NK. He is not what we all think. He is back with a motive. Do you know what and all he did ? Do you remember the wires you showed me one day..... ?

NK nodded his head. Arnav - It was not an ordinary wires. It was camera wires. That bloody man has guts to install camera in Shantivan.

NK - I can't believe this.....

Arnav - Not only this. Di had miscarriage right ?

NK nodded his head dreading to hear his next words.....

Arnav - That was not an accident.... Di's baby was murdered.

NK looked at him like a ghost. NK looked at him as if asking who did that, even though he could guess it.....

Arnav had the whole world's hate and Disgust in his eyes - Shyam Manohar Jha....

NK gasped in shock.

Arnav - He killed his own baby..... His own blood and flesh...... Why ? Just to enter back in Shantivan. If he can be this cruel to kill his own child..... then imagine what could he do if he wants something ?

NK - But how do you know all this ? And if you know this much then why did you let him roam freely ?

Arnav - Yesterday when I came back from farm house, I went to Di's room. There I saw he was checking a CD in laptop and when I went he immediately closed it. I got suspicious and checked it when he went out. What I saw in it..... Trust me NK I want to pull the life out of him. He had spilled broken glass pieces on the mat knowing that Di would walk on it. She got hurt in her legs. Then when she was reaching us he made her to fell down which lead to her miscarriage. He bloody recorded all this and was enjoying seeing it. Even now before sometime he was speaking with someone to kill Gupta family if I agreed to marry Kushi. He only framed Garima aunty. I know she is not at mistake.

NK - How can you be so sure ?

Arnav - A simple logic NK. Kushi is just eight years younger than me. The past incidents occurred when I was 14 so Kushi must be nearly 7 or 8 and payal must be two years elder than her. So Garima aunty was married to Shashi uncle then. Kushi may be her adopted daughter but Payal is her biological daughter. Iam damn sure that the lady who had an affair with my father is an unmarried woman. I don't know how come Garima aunty came in between all this. But I knew she's innocent and has been framed by Shyam to stop this marriage.

NK - Nannav.....

Arnav cried and hugged him - I never intended to hurt My Kushi NK. She is my lifeline. If something happens to her I will die. I couldn't come out of the pain of losing my mother till now. Again I can't go through it nor I will let Kushi go through it by losing her family. Again I can't lose someone close to me. Especially Kushi. I can't NK. I just can't......

NK also cried along with Arnav...... He came out of the hug and wiped his eyes.

NK - Now what Nannav ? Kushi ji and her family has left the place. It was supposed to be your wedding day.

Arnav - It will NK. Today let the world turn upside down, Kushi Kumari Gupta will be officially Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..... Marriage will happen today at any cost. I had left Shyam Manohar Jha even after knowing all this is just for My Kushi. My hate for Shyam is not important compared to the love I have for Kushi. She is my priority. Her happiness is my priority. For now Shyam can take a back seat. Now I will concentrate only on Kushi.

NK smiled widely - Nannav.....

Arnav nodded his head smirking - If he is Shyam Manohar Jha..... Then Iam also Arnav Singh Raizada..... Just wait and watch. But NK, you have stood with Kushi at all circumstances. Now I want you to be with us. Will you ?

NK - Is that a question to ask ? I was, is and will be with you guys.... No matter what.....

Arnav smirked and said NK his next plan and asked him to get in. He turned to get inside his car only to jerk back in shock.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

413K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
189K 9.2K 18
Garima Gupta, a mother to her and a sinner to his mother's suffering!!
241K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
39.9K 2.9K 18
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..