BNHA Imagines!

By ratcore

Hello! This book will include the following: - Angst - 18+ Themes - Mentions of mature subjects (TW will be p... More

πŸ‹[1] Study Session (Bakugo)πŸ‹
πŸ’§[2] My R (Todoroki)πŸ’§
πŸ’§β˜οΈ [3] Guilt (Midoriya)β˜οΈπŸ’§
Update!
☁️Bright (Shinso x Reader)☁️

Intro and Info!

343 0 0
By ratcore

Word count: 323

Info Dump:

Hello!!! Welcome!!! These chapters will be put into these categories!! They will be posted in the title of every chapter, along with any proper trigger warnings and a quick summary of the story!

🔥: Smut (Sexually explicit)
🍋: Lemon (Minor sexual themes)
💧: Angst (Sad, May involve triggering things)
☁️: Fluff (Soft and cute moments)

Here is also a key for things I'll be using in the chapters!

Y/N: Your Name
F/N: First Name
L/N: Last Name
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye Color
S/C: Skin Color

Requests are open!! So please don't be afraid to DM me or comment a request!! I have a life outside of here so things may be a bit slow to begin!! I plan on uploading a few times a week!! These will all be BNHA Character(s) x Reader!

I plan on using (mostly) gender neutral pronouns!! If any requests come for a specific gender I will apply it! I would prefer only Male, Female, and NB pronouns! I'm somewhat new to all of the genders and pronouns and I'm afraid I would mess up big time if any others came!! Here are the emoji's for gender specific chapters! They will be placed in the beginning of the chapter!

🚹: Male
🚺: Female
🏳️‍🌈: Gender-Nurtural Pronouns
🚻: Male and Female (Mostly used for smut purposes)

Intro Dump:

Hello! My name is Rat! I am Nonbinary and use They/Them/Theirs pronouns! I am 19 and will be turning 20 in September of 2020!! I like anime, board games, video games, art, role playing, and cosplay! I have high functioning autism!

One of my hyper-fixations is BNHA! I have lots of OC's and ships. Don't be afraid to dm me! I LOVE Writing angsty things so much spect a lot of it from this book!! I apologise in advance! Thank you for reading this far if you did! I hope you guys enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
94.9K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...