Bangel (Buffy/Angel)

By Originalsforever100

A collection of bangel fanfics I've done from both Buffy and Angel shows, as well as a couple crossovers. More

Love At First Sight
I Don't Deserve You
Hero
The Replacement
End of Days/Chosen (1st revised version)
Angel: The First Evil (Spike's POV)
Home Sweet Home
Gossip Girl/Buffy/Angel crossover "Close Friends"
Charmed/Buffy/Angel crossover: Multiple Battles
Bangel and Spuffy Love and Tragedy Romance
The Cordelia Show
What's My Line?

Permanent Visit

50 2 0
By Originalsforever100

Summary: Set in Angel season 6 and Buffy season 7, after Sunnydale collapsed. The Sunnydale crew visits the LA crew unannounced.

Author's Note: Cordy and Fred never died. Cordy has just come out of a coma.

It was a beautiful night, as the bus that held the remaining Scoobies, parked in front of the Hyperion.

Wesley was in his office doing paperwork, while Fred was upstairs getting Cordelia's guest room ready. Gunn was putting weapons in the weapon chest, when the door opened to reveal the crew from Sunnydale. He shut the chest and turned around.

"You guys look beat. Are you from Sunnydale?" he asked.

"We are, actually," Andrew replied.

"Hey. I remember you. You're that guy that came to take that Slayer off our hands," he said.

"Where's Angel?" Buffy asked.

"He, Harmony, and Spike are at the hospital getting Cordelia."

"What happened to Cordy?" Xander had to ask.

"Don't you know?"

"Nope," Buffy answered.

"She woke up tonight from a coma."

"Coma?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah."

Fred came downstairs.

"Everything is ready. Who are these people, Charles?"

"They're from Sunnydale."

"Angel and Cordelia's town?"

"Yeah."

The crew walked up to them.

"Nice to see you again, Faith," Gunn said.

"Five by five," she said.

A few minutes later, the door opened to reveal the three vampires and a Seer. Harmony wheeled her in.

"Buffy?" Angel said.

Buffy and the others turned to them.

"Angel."

"Harm?" Cordelia said.

Harmony Kendall wheeled her down the stairs, knowing all too well of the Seer's intentions.

Once down the stairs on solid floor, she stopped.

"Harmony, do me a favor and go do the rest of your job."

Harmony left her and went to her desk, Spike trailing behind her.

Angel and Buffy hugged.

"Did it go well?" he asked.

"Not really. Anya and the Potentials died. All except Kennedy. Sunnydale is no longer in existence."

"I'm sorry, Buffy."

"Spike is alive. When did that happen, Angel?"

"A few months ago. Now he's hooking back with the soulless demon."

Cordy glared at him.

"I heard that, moron."

"Sorry, Cordy."

He explained to Buffy about how Spike came back to life.

Cordy wheeled herself up to her ex.

"I'm sorry," she said sympathetically. "I know how much you two went through with each other."

"Not like us, Cor."

They smiled at each other.

"You know how much that eye patch makes you look like a geeky-looking pirate?"

"Yeah. Anya pointed out the pirate looking part to me the first few months. So Cor. A coma? What was that like?"

"Oh. It was fun and boring at the same time. The souls of our lost ones I knew came to me. The most memorable one of all was Doyle. The first one. Jenny came too and Joyce. I knew something was wrong a few minutes after I woke up. I mean, I saw Anya. Just to let you know, they're all happy."

"Welcome back, C," Faith greeted.

"Thanks, Faith."

Faith went to sit on Wesley's desk. He was well aware of their arrival.

"You saw mom?" Dawn questioned.

"Yeah. And you know what? She's happy. She's proud of both of her girls. You've grown up to be a smart, beautiful, strong young lady."

"That's what she said?"

"In so many words that I don't want to repeat, yes."

Connor walked in.

"I heard our Seer was back."

"Not for long. Fred, Gunn. Could you get him to somewhere else? I don't need so much commotion. Actually, I have a new idea. Connor, meet Dawn. You two go upstairs and get to know each other."

"I'm outta here. I'm gonna go do my own mojo," Gunn announced.

"We're gonna go downstairs," Buffy announced, arm wrapped around Angel.

"Fred and I are going up to her room," Andrew said.

A few minutes later Xander Harris, Cordelia Chase, Harmony Kendall, Kennedy, Willow Rosenburg, and Spike were the only ones left in the lobby.

"Wills, why don't you show Kennedy the city? We can manage."

"Are you sure, Cordelia?"

"I'm sure. Xander and I won't even be here. I have my own apartment with a very friendly ghost."

"Okay. Come on, Kennedy," Wills said, taking her hand.

"Hey Harm, you're in charge of keeping dodo in line. We're going to my place."

"Okay," Harmony called over to her.

Spike wrapped his arms around her from behind, and the blond vampiress smiled and giggled, when he leaned over and said something in her ear.

Cordelia rolled her eyes.

"Xan, take me home. I'll give you directions."

It was a dark night, as he wheeled her in. He turned the light on and shut the door, but it slammed closed on its own.

"Dennis!" Cordelia Chase yelled at her ghosts. "Behave! This is Xander Harris. My Sunnydale High sweetheart."

"So, what are we gonna do?"

"Eat. A year in a coma makes you starving. I'm hungry. Just scrounge around and see what there is. If you need help, I'll be right there."

"Yeah. I might need some help. I don't cook food. I'm not a chief."

"Then I'll help you. Just help me in there and tell me what I have. I'll teach you. By the time I'm done with you, you're gonna be Mr. Harris the Chief of apartment 5A."

He did just that.

A couple hours later, they sat on her couch, her wheelchair beside the couch, her leaning on him, her head resting on his shoulder, his arm around her.

"Do you ever wish that we had stayed together?"

"Well, I do regret not fighting hard enough to keep you," he replied.

"You fought all you could, Xander. I was Queen C. You didn't want to do anything else to hurt me. I didn't even want to see you. But now I wish I could take that one night away and see where it would've gotten us. What if we had stayed together?"

"I see what you mean, Cor."

"Are you guys staying here?"

"I think so. Why?"

"I have to tell you something. Willow knows. You don't."

"Tell me what?"

"I forgive you guys and I still love you."

"Thanks. I love you, too."

"Really?"

"Yes. In fact, Anya gave me her ring back to me after I broke her heart. When you're ready, I think it's time."

"Slow down, Xander. We're not ready for marriage yet."

"I meant when we're ready, we could get back together. If you want."

"We should do it the traditional way. But better and more sexier. I may not have all of my strength back yet, but I still can give it all I've got for my geek."

"When?"

"Now."

"Okay."

"Carry me."

"I promise."

He carried her to her bedroom and onto the bed. He shut the door and they stripped. They started making out, him on top. It was so romantic. It was filled with lust, pleasure, desire, passion, and longing. They had missed this way too much. It was the best three hours of their lives.

Sun streamed in through the window, waking them up. They looked at her clock to see that they had slept in later than usual.

The clock read '11:00 am.'

"I'm late," she announced.

He helped her out of bed and they both got dressed, as they picked their clothes up from the floor.

They walked in hand in hand at twelve o' clock. Cordelia Chase smiled, as they walked into the Hyperion hotel.

"Look who's walking," Gunn announced.

"We have an announcement to make," Xan announced.

"So do we," Angel replied.

"You first," Cordy said.

"Buffy and I are back together."

They all congratulated them.

"I hope everybody agrees with this, but Dawn and I are also together," Connor announced.

Everyone did the same for them.

"We are, too. It was fun while it lasted," Spike implied.

They all nodded. Even Nina, who didn't know much about their past.

"Your turn, Princess," Spike added.

"Everyone from Sunnydale here knows about me and Xander back in high school. I was in the "in" crowd with Harm. I was the leader. I was a cheerleader. In sophomore year, Xan and I fell for each other. We dated until senior year close to graduation. The night I witnessed Xan and Wills making out in the old factory. I left him after that. After graduation, I left Sunnydale to become an actress here in LA. We all know that didn't work out at all. Most of us pretty much know the Buffy and Angel relationship. Now may you guys all witness something that is the most important to me."

She looked at her former dweeb.

"Xander?"

He got down on his knees and took his hands in her.

"Cordelia Chase, we've been through hell and back. Both literally and in our relationship. We both know that we will always love each other. We know what it's like to go on, even in tough times, without the loved ones we once had. We lost a lot of people. We're still alive and well, though. We know what we want and what we deserve. We have both forgiven each other and know without a doubt what we will always do. We will walk through fire for each other. We will never give up. We're too strong for that. And now with this ring, I ask you just one question. Will you marry me?"

"I do."

He slipped it onto her finger, turning his head so he could see what he was doing.

He stood up.

"I love you," she announced.

"I love you, too."

They kissed, as the others all applauded. So they all lived happily ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 421 45
Buffy the Vampire Slayer... with a brand new character! Season 1 rewrite. The Powers that Be have sent help to Sunnydale for the Slayer and her gang...
64.7K 1.3K 61
All preferences about Buffy, Spike, Angel, Willow and Xander. I hope y'all enjoy!
104 10 9
Buffy seeks to rehabilitate Octavia as tensions rise between the Initiative and Assassins.