BitterSweet

By shawmilaa4ever

Nothing is as bittersweet as the boy who taste like forever but only stay the night. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 11

2K 77 24
By shawmilaa4ever

With that, I'm determined that it was just an innocent run-in with a random girl and I wont question it further. At least, I hope it was totally innocent...

I've been avoiding him since we met, but, would it be so bad if we did... hook up? After last night, and from living with him, I know I'm attracted to him... And I know he wants me, he's not shy about letting me know that. I also know he doesn't do relationships but he doesn't have to be my boyfriend or anything, just a means to an end, really. Maybe I should talk to him about it? Too bad I'm not brave enough to approach this subject with him when I'm sober.

Now that I'm sober, my thoughts still aren't clear. I'm overthinking and I have to stop letting Shawn Mendes control my every thought.

"I need a bath." Aaliyah groans beside me as she rolls over onto her back.

"I'll take a shower in the hall bathroom and meet you downstairs for breakfast." I tell her getting out of bed.

Gathering my bikini and a summer dress to throw over it while we eat, I make my way to the hall bathroom. Knowing Aaliyah, and with it being Sunday, she'll want to hang out by the pool or shop all day. I'd rather not go shopping two days in a row and I really don't want to go home just yet so swimming it is.

SPOV-

As I'm using a towel to dry off, I hear the door click open behind me. Fuck, I forgot to lock it.

I turn around, holding the towel against my junk, about to tell whoever it is that I'm in here and will be out in a moment, but then Camila steps inside and I'm rendered speechless.

She's obviously just woken up but she looks just fucked. Since it's her, I drop my towel onto the floor, tossing it aside as I stand in front of her, naked and trying not to get too hard. I wouldn't want to scare her. She's wearing an oversized T-shirt as her pajamas, no bottoms, and she's holding a multi-colored blue bikini and a dress in her hands. It's obvious she was planning to use this bathroom to shower and change, probably because Aaliyah is using hers.

She steps inside not noticing me at first but when she looks up, her jaw is practically on the ground as her eyes go straight for the money shot.

I want to say, we're not drunk, let's fuck, but I know she wont like that so I go with a little innocence.

"You mind giving me a moment to get dressed?" I ask after she just stands there staring at me.

Not that I mind her staring, I'm not making a move to cover myself after all.

It's so fucking hard not to smirk in victory when she blushes.

"Oh-um. Uh- Y-yeah." She stutters as she averts her eyes, trying not to look at me or my dick now. "I- I'm s-sorry, I- Um... should've knocked."

She goes to back away but trips over my towel, giving me a glimpse of her panties.

"Shit!" I rush to help her.

"I'm fine." She insists not letting me help her up or even touch her as she tries not to look at my hardening dick, but I catch her stealing a few glances.
She quickly scrambles to her feet, grabbing her clothes and with one last glance back at me, she rushes out the door.

Fuck, now I've scared her off. Again.

CPOV-

Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed! I just stood there staring at him. He probably thinks I'm a freak!

I quickly scramble to my feet, grabbing my clothes as I quickly apologize and rush out of the bathroom.

I can't believe it! The first guy I've seen naked and I completely freak out, just standing there like an idiot, gawking at him.

Making it safely back inside Aaliyah's room, I shut the door and rest against it.

"Wow." I breathe.

Aaliyah is just now coming out of her ensuite in her bikini, a bright, almost neon pink one as she puts on her sundress.

"Hey, you're not dressed." She complains.

I'm still flushed from what happened and running away, but I blush further when I remember why I'm not dressed.

I was just waiting for you to come out so I can use the bathroom next." I make up a lame and probably totally unbelievable excuse.

"You said you were using a different bathroom." She reminds me. "You could've used the one out in the hall, Mila, you didn't have to wait for me."

I'm bright red when she mentions that bathroom. I will never look at that bathroom the same way again. Oh god! I can never look at Shawn the same way again!

"Yeah, I could've, maybe next time." I rush passed her so she doesn't notice my embarrassing blush.

If that had been Hailee, she would've saw right through me.

Once I'm finished, Aaliyah is waiting for me so together we walk downstairs.

I'm a little nervous to sit at the breakfast table with Shawn after what I saw in the bathroom but as we round the corner and enter and the kitchen, I'm relieved to see that Karen is the only one in the room, making breakfast.

Hopefully Shawn went home already. I can stay here until late and then tomorrow is Monday and the work week begins... I wont have to see him again until Friday, that is, if he keeps staying out all night. But something tells me I'll be seeing Shawn a lot more often.

"Good morning, girls." Karen greets us. "How are you feeling from last night?"

"Better than I deserve, that's for sure." Aaliyah groans as she hops up on a bar stool.

I just giggle as I step up to the breakfast bar.

"I didn't hear you girls come in last night, you must not have been that drunk."

"Sure, mom," Aaliyah begins sarcastically. "That's because I don't remember coming home last night."

"Shawn and I looked out for her." I explain to Dr. Mendes when she looks worried for her daughter.

She smiles fondly at me and continues on with cooking.

"Can I help you, Dr. Mendes?"

"Camila, dear, how many times must I insist you call me Karen?" She gently scolds me. "Or mom, whichever you prefer."

"Karen." I concede and help her make an omelet while she continues with the pancakes and Aaliyah man's the toaster.

SPOV-

After leaving the bathroom and Camila, I head towards my father's office assuming he'll be in there. I knock on the door and open it once he grants permission."Mom said you wanted to see me?" I tell him.

"Yes." He sets his paperwork aside. "Come in, son."

I walk in, closing the door behind me and plop down on the chair across from him. "What's up?"

"I was at an event with your mother last weekend regarding the hospital." He begins cryptically.

I'm not sure where he's going with this so I stay quiet, waiting for him to explain.

"I met with a physician who has a daughter about your age." And there it is.

"No thanks," I turn him down. "I have no problems finding women."

"Shawn, you're getting older, don't you think it's about time you settled down? The women you find yourself with are not..." He pauses to find the right word. There is no right word. He's never really saw me with a girl, but he's not blind either.

"Up to your standards?" I finish for him. They're not supposed to be. They're used for a fuck, that's it.

"Let's just say, they're not the type of girls you'd bring home to meet your mother." He settles on, knowing I never have brought a girl home. "Your mother is worried about you, and to be honest, so am I. You've become a slacker all because I wont give you your trust fund."

"Whatever." It pisses me off that he calls me a slacker. He doesn't know how fucking hard I work every damn day. Not just at Nialls construction company but I've also been trying to start my company with what little I have, but no matter what, I can't do shit without start-up money. I've sold my car, bought a motorcycle from Zayn for cheap so I can get around town, moved out of my apartment and in with my brother to save money on rent.

I only live with Niall because not paying rent saves me money, money that I wouldn't need to save if my father would give me what's mine. And he wont give me my inheritance just because I didn't graduate college. I don't need fucking college to tell me what I already know. The professors where pissing me the fuck off too, always trying to correct me when I was right or pissed because I wouldn't show my work.
-----------------------------------------------------
vote&share:)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
258K 24.4K 24
about a boy who loved a girl & never loved himself enough that he lost everything. # some high rank in s h o r t s t o r y
18.2K 528 19
Cleo is your average teenage girl. Average in height Average grades Average looking So when she moves town, and not so coincidently moves next door t...
6.5K 648 14
Hai frndzz... ith ente first ff ahnu, Taekook ahnu💞. hope you guys enjoy it😊 onn keri nokkitt ponne 🙈😌