CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

Da Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 6

5.9K 161 8
Da Rory1313

Present day

her......

*Smack, smack, smack, smack*

"Oh god yes, yes, yes, oh fuck....." Light blows fall in quick succession. Each one rained across my breasts and intensified my need. Unexpectedly, a hot, wet, wonderful feeling begins on my breast. The tip of his tongue slowly traces around my hardened nipple. Taking the hard nub into his mouth, he alternates between suckling and nibbling. It's not long before he has me writhing again; teetering on the edge of pure bliss.

him.....

Jesus christ.... I had no idea when I decided to do this exactly how it would go. She is insatiable and sexy as sin! My cock has never been this hard and I am dying, literally fucking dying to bury it completely inside her. Every time she moans and writhes under my touch I want her more. When she pulls against that rope and begs.....God damn it's hot as hell! I just want to throw her legs back and pound that pussy for hours. Fuck! I want her so bad.

I deliver some moderate blows with the flogger across her tits and she's moaning and twisting again. I can't take it, I at least have to physically touch her. Bending over her glistening body I tease her by taking her nipple in my mouth. I lick and bite it softly and even palm the other breast as I almost get lost in my own desire. But reluctantly, I backed away.....

her......

The sheer ecstasy is intoxicating...... until he pulls away. "No, no, don't stop... more......please......more" I hear the desperation in my voice and I don't care. I'll beg if he will only relieve this frustration that is building. He begins to lick and flick my other nipple. Taking his time, he applies the same gentle suckling. "Bite me.....please...it felt sooo good." He did not disappoint. I feel his teeth around my nipple as he tugs gently. I moan, lost in the amazing feeling of his mouth on my body. "That feels incredible.....you are making me so wet ....." I hear a low deep groan as his mouth starts consuming my breast roughly. Suddenly his hand is on my chest sitting right between my ribs. That hand is working toward the one place that has been aching for his touch. As his hand goes lower my breathing becomes shallow. "I want to touch you..... Please let me feel your cock...." Instantly he stops. His mouth, his hand, it all just.. ..stops. Then he quickly pulls away.

him....

When those words came out of her mouth it was like an animal was released inside me. She already drove me crazy before I even touched her but now ...my god... Her words had me attacking her tits with my mouth, licking, biting, and sucking hard. I need more. I want to be closer to her. I need to be inside her, to claim her as mine. I want to fuck her senseless. Just fuck her so hard she can't even walk or speak. "I want to touch you...... Please let me feel your cock...." I froze at her words. Shit! Touching her in this way was not the original plan. I'm letting myself get carried away. I pulled away from her reluctantly. My hand was oh so close to a place I've been dreaming of going. I take a few deep breaths. I got myself back in control. I glanced at her and she seemed to be holding her breath. She's probably worried about where I've gone. Don't worry pussycat ...I'm still here....

her....

Did I say the wrong thing?? SHIT!! Should I speak now or just wait? Aww crap I don't know! I stay silent and hope that's what he wants. I twist and wiggle a little, hoping to feel his touch. Please, please, oh please, don't stop. I find myself even holding my breath and have to force the air from my lungs. Then to my childish delight a new caress is released from his preferred starting line. Running along my arm from my wrist, it tickles its way up to my shoulder. It's small, square and flat, the same size and shape of a match book. Gliding over my skin it travels up my neck before connecting with my jawline. I tilt my head back, licking my lips. He caresses my jawline before slowly brushing over my wet mouth. "STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE"

him....

I whisper in her ear. Her breath hitches and she releases a deep moan. Her mouth slowly opens and she extends her tongue. After I shake off the image of her lips wrapped around my cock I run the new toy across her tongue, wetting it. The corners of her mouth lift into a smile before she lets out a short sexy giggle, the crop still on her tongue. I'm going to have to find out in the future how she can identify one of these with her mouth. After I remove it she just lays there smiling. I let my eyes take in every inch of her naked body. She is so gorgeous. I raise the riding crop and bring it down sharply and swiftly on her breast.

**SNAP**

I know that burned because I hit her hard. I turn to her other breast

**SNAP**

"Oh fuck!! ...more....please, I want more...."

her....

I briefly catch the scent of leather before the little square is placed on my tongue. It only takes me a moment to determine it is a riding crop. Once the crop leaves my mouth it's only moments before the first blow lands.

**SNAP**

"Aaaahhhh,....yes..." The strike was to my nipple and was harder than the other blows. The glorious stinging sensation shoots straight to my core.

**SNAP**

"Oh fuck yes!" I arched my back as I thrust my hips upward wantonly. The line between pleasure and pain is blurring more and more.

**SNAP, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP**

"Yes..yes..yes..yes, don't stop.." The blows come in rapid succession now, back and forth between my breasts with barely a breath between them. Thrashing and bucking my hips, I stretch my restraints to the limit. I am straining to reach farther than they will allow. I'm dripping wet and my clit is throbbing, pleading for the slightest touch. I can't take it. It's just too much. The sweet agony finally carried my body over the edge. The tightening begins in my lower belly before spreading like wildfire. Then, with no warning, a series of lighter but very rapid strikes rained down on me.

**SNAP:SNAP:SNAP:SNAP:SNAP:SNAP**

The blows continue directly on my clit and I welcome them wholeheartedly. I start to convulse as my orgasm rocks my body "OH GOD, OH GOD,OH GOD!" As it intensified my legs and arms began to shake. Wave after wave of euphoria courses through my body. I finally collapsed, my body limp and completely spent.

him....

Teasing her mercilessly, I became aware she was on the verge of orgasm. I haven't touched her pussy at all. The fact she's this far gone is hot as fuck. As I notice her body tensing up a wicked idea comes to mind. I slip on to the bed near her head and without warning I start using the crop on her clit. Not hard, but just enough. She goes fucking crazy. She arches her back, her tits thrust up to my face. She bends her knees and plants her feet on the bed with her knees spread wide. Holy fucking shit! I am hypnotized, but I sure as fuck keep that crop moving. This is some sexy, raunchy, hot,......shit. Bucking her pussy up toward the crop, she seems to cum forever. Her head is tossed back, almost into my lap and for a moment I want to remove her blindfold but I don't. Then her body goes limp and she lies there smiling and looking more beautiful than anything I've ever seen in my entire life.

Her....

With labored breathing I lay and enjoyed the unbelievable feeling of total relaxation running through my whole body. I chuckle when my body has an involuntary spasm. I feel so fucking incredible right now. This is better than any drug I tried. While I'm having this lovely internal dialog I realize my hands have been untied from the headboard. My bound hands rest on my stomach as I melt into the bed and wait to be released. Gently my hands are untied and I'm placed under my blanket. Something is placed on the pillow not too far from my head. I lay quietly, unsure what I'm supposed to do next. Then I hear a faint click, the sound of my door closing. Gingerly I reach up and remove the blindfold. As my eyes adjust to the room, it becomes apparent it's empty. Next to me curled up on the pillow is the rope. I lay back and ran my fingers over it, replaying each moment in vivid detail.

him....

Closing the door I lean against it and close my eyes. Fuck me! I reach down and adjust my dick....again... note to self, wear some fucking sweatpants if you are going to tease yourself mercilessly, you sick fuck! Good lord though I'd do it again in a heartbeat. When she said this was her fantasy I wasn't sure how this would play out. I mean, I knew what I wanted going into it. BUT, that shit right there was not what I expected and truthfully.....I want more......

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

26.5K 1.3K 24
Choices have been made, deals have been constructed, and now the journey begins..... Katya has asked Gage to take her on as his submissive and he has...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
11.7K 151 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
1.6M 36.5K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...