Between the Lines┃Jaeyong

By jaerontaemo

Taeyong was hired as an informant for a mafia gang. He was sent to obtain information about the young and suc... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
γ€” 𝑖 〕
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [Μ…Μ²π˜Ÿ]
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ [Μ…Μ²π˜Ÿ]
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ [Μ…Μ²π˜Ÿ]
πŽπ”π“π‘πŽ
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK

π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π [Μ…Μ²π˜Ÿ]

4.2K 148 186
By jaerontaemo

WARNING

Y'all see the X, so don't proceed if you're not comfortable with smut. Just read the beginning and the end if anything. I'm collecting donations for my wayward soul. Don't @ me for the scenes to come. Disclaimer: Forced kissing & coercion. Taeyong is confused so he obviously won't give into Jaehyuns advances so easily. If you're not comfortable with these then don't read! Otherwise, enjoy.

Morning light made it's presence known through the slits of blinds into Jaehyuns office. He was currently occupied with documents he had no interest in. His mind was preoccupied as it is, mainly with worry.

Taeyong still hadn't come in to work and he was starting to think the male resigned unofficially. When Jaehyun had finally muster the courage to face him and apologize for his actions, although he didn't feel it warranted one to begin with, the older was nowhere to be seen. He had not been answering any of his calls either.

Jaehyun had had enough. He got up from his desk. It was time for plan B. Even though he felt that this was a bit unconventional, it was the only way he could think of to see Taeyong and talk things through.

He rushed out of his office leaving his coat and blazer on the hanging racks inside. He went down to the carpark to fetch his car and drove off, his mind made up.

Taeyong awoke to the sound of banging on his front door. His head pained him terribly and he almost didn't realize where he'd been. He arose from his uncomfortable position on the hard and cold floor. He must've fell off of the couch in the middle of his slumber.

He braced himself against the wall as he made his way to the door. The loud banging never ceasing, and he clicked his teeth in distaste. "I'm coming! Geez!" he yelled and clutched the side of his aching head which throbbed from raising his voice.

When he reached in front of the door he didn't bother to look through the peep hole and quickly swung it open. He was met with a dimpled smile, "there you are" the honey laced voice said while he felt a hand on his chest pushing him backwards into his apartment.

His eyes widened realizing what was currently going on. His throbbing headache suddenly dissipated as the blood rushed from his face and supplied his brain with it all. "H-How.....what the fuck are you doing here?! Get the fuck out!" he gaped at the intruder.

Taeyong was terrified that his apartment had been found out. He couldn't believe in his wildest dreams that Jaehyun would be here storming into his apartment. Jaehyun on the other hand was quite elated that he had guessed the right door based on what he had observed the night he dropped Taeyong off. He had a wicked grin on his face, no doubt about it.

"I'm not leaving until we sort things out."

"I have nothing to fucking say to you, get out now!" Taeyong yawped at him, his raspy voice due to his continuous alcohol intake, threatening to crack

"I wanted to explain myself but you've been avoiding me." Jaehyun said calmly.

"I don't want to see you!"

"Are you perhaps upset that I kissed you?" Jaehyun then took a step forward which made Taeyong step back, "Or are you afraid to admit that you liked it?"

Taeyongs eyebrows knitted into a scowl and he balled the collar of Jaehyuns shirt tightly into his fist.

Jaehyun inched his face closer to Taeyong, "Which one is it, Tai? Hmm? Tell me. Did you like it?"

Taeyong held his clenched fist ready to lunge it at the CEO "Shut your fucking mouth, Jaehyun. I'm not gay!" He sneered. His wrists were then captured into Jaehyuns vice-like grip, lowering them down to his sides. "You don't have to be gay to like it" Jaehyun smirked, taking another step forward, backing Taeyong up against the wall.

Taeyong looked behind him to realize he'd been cornered, his mouth fell open in shock. He tried to release Jaehyuns grasp from his hands but couldn't as Jaehyun held them firm and still. "Sorry, Tai. I don't wanna get punched again. It hurts like hell." Then he swiftly planted his lips on the olders mouth in a forceful manner. The kiss was different than the one they previously shared, there was more strength and dominance in Jaehyuns action.

Taeyong fought against the kiss, trying to move his head away, until he was finally consumed by the feeling. The overwhelming realization of soft lips being pressed to his. Those same lips which plagued his mind like cancer.

He didn't want to admit that he was almost starting to forget the way they felt and relieved to find out in actuality, he truly didn't. The memory was still fresh as if it occurred minutes before.

Taeyong giving into his frustration and desire kissed back searingly in confusion and uncertainty. Confused by the way he was responding and uncertain to what it all meant.

His fists, now unclenched were dangling freely with large hands wrapped around his wrists. Jaehyun paused momentarily to look at his assistants lips which were swollen from his doing and his body heaving from lack of oxygen.

Jaehyuns then trailed his lips along Taeyongs jaw, testing his limits. He was caught up in the moment and wanted to go as far as the older would let him, without regrets and hesitation. He nipped the tender skin of Taeyongs neck, satisfied in the responses the older was giving him.

He released one of Taeyongs limp hands to hold the sides of his waist and press him into the wall. Taeyong shut his eyes tightly, his mouth agape as he relished the unfamiliar sensations his body was experiencing.

Jaehyuns hand traced the outline of his hips, down to his outer thighs only to pivot, nimbly making its way back up on the inner side of his thigh and be halted just below his crotch. "S-Stop, we shouldn't be doing this" Taeyong uttered as he held his hand over Jaehyuns.

"Relax, Tai. I just want to make you feel good." He whispered into the shell of Taeyongs ear, sealing his sweet words with a chaste kiss to his ear.

That was all Taeyong needed and he was gone again. Overwhelmed by his desires and his mind drifting off to cloud nine to be met by blissful awakenings. His grip on the youngers hand went limp allowing Jaehyun to proceed his ministrations.

Jaehyuns hand made its way to hover over Taeyongs clothed cock. Ghosting over the area briefly as if he was giving the older a chance to object.

He began groping Taeyongs cock, until he felt it become stiff. Taeyongs eyes lidded from the friction of the younger palming against his crotch. His breathing was starting to become irregular as the movements quickened.

Jaehyun quickly unzipped the fly of Taeyongs jeans and worked his hand into his boxers, springing his cock free. Wrapping his hand around the base he began to work against the length of the olders cock. Taeyong pinched his eyes shut, too afraid to stare at what was happening. Not wanting to see the one making him come undone.

Jaehyun then moved to his knees licking a wet stripe alongside the large vein of Taeyongs erect cock. Taeyong startled at what Jaehyun was doing to him but was overcome by unbinding pleasure to stop him. The younger ran his tongue on the slit of his penis tasting the salty precome beading at the head.

Taeyong shuddered at the sensation and briefly opened his eyes to see the length of his cock disappearing into the others mouth, being encased with an addicting heat, smooth and illicit.

Jaehyun began to bob his head, hollowing his cheeks to suck him better. A strangled moan escaped the lips of the older as he fought the urge to buck his hips.

Jaehyun pulled Taeyongs cock out of his mouth, his lips wet with a mix of come and saliva.

He looked up to see Taeyong panting, his eyes shut tightly and proceeded to wrap his lips around the head of his cock. He began to shallowly pump the head in and out of his mouth, then releasing it with a pop.

He coated the length of Taeyongs cock with the mixed fluid and began to jack him off, fisting his cock at an increased pace.

Taeyong could feel his abdomen tightening and could no longer resist the urge to moan. He fought against the feeling of running his hand through Jaehyuns hair and taking control of his head and fucking his mouth. His fists clenched at the side, tight enough to draw blood.

Jaehyun latched his lips around the head of his cock and continued to stroke the remaining length that he couldn't fit into his mouth. Taeyong covered his eyes with his arm. He felt that his legs becoming weak. After a few more strokes and Taeyong released his hot liquid into the back of the youngers throat, who immediately accepted it all. Jaehyun then stood up to plant sweet kisses on the junction of Taeyongs neck.

Taeyong tried to steady his breathing.
A wave of guilt washing over him once his high was over. He pushed Jaehyun away from him and quickly zipped his pants back up.

"That was wrong, we shouldn't have..." he softly said, refusing to look at the other.

Jaehyun sighed and shook his head, "There's nothing wrong with it, it's normal between two people."

"That's not normal. It's disgusting!" Taeyong scowled.

Jaehyun smiled, his dimples showing, "You didn't seem disgusted a while ago..."

"Stop talking! You can leave now, we're obviously done here" Taeyong said as he went to open the door for the younger to leave.

"Just.....just come back to work, Tai. I'll wait for you, until you're ready..." Jaehyun said, trailing his hand through his hair and walked out of the apartment. The door was slammed behind him.

Jaehyun walked down the hallway towards the elevator and let out a heavy sigh. He had only wanted to talk but once again he was unable to control himself. Somehow he hadn't felt completely disappointed with how things turned out.

Soon enough, you'll beg me to fuck you Tai. He thought to himself and reached to the elevator, pushing the button to go down.

-----

Taeyongs frustration returned. He slid down to the floor leaning against the door. He palmed his face into his hands and shook his head furiously. He wondered what was going on with him.

He internally cursed at his bodys betrayal to the pleasure Jaehyun was giving him. He was confused with the way he acted. Was he so sexually deprived he couldn't control himself? Had he still been buzzed from last night? It must've been the alcohol right? He was still drunk? Of course, that's it. That must be it. There's no other reason.

He wasn't gay, but he hated to admit he couldn't help his feelings. He enjoyed it way more than he wanted to admit.

It's the same as if it was a girl. Just think of it as if it was a girl.

He reasoned it out in his head. He wasn't gay, he was just impaired and confused. He wasn't gay. Taeyong made up his mind, this was never happening again.

He got up from the floor and went straight for the shower wanting to wash away all evidence of the deed. He needed to get himself together and focus on the mission at hand so he wouldn't have to see Jaehyun ever again. He'd complete the job and good riddance. Or that's what he thought.

------
This is my
first ever smut
thingy so I apologize
for any awkwardness.
It was also hard to write
Taeyongs feelings.
Not proofread.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.5K 50
βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
1.2K 185 6
Credit for the cover goes to @Jeonzenix In the bustling heart of Seoul,where skyscrapers kiss the clouds and rhythms of business echo through the str...
388K 19.1K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...