Last Try

Von jensooffs

The neighbours Jennie and Jisoo are stuck in an elevator for hours. By the time they are rescued, their relat... Mehr

Introduction
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12* 🔞
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24* 🔞
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*37.5* 🔞
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42* 🔞
*43*
*44* 🔞
*44.5*
*45*
*46*
*47* 🔞
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*57.1*
*58*
*59*
**60**
**61** 🔞
**62**
**63**
**64** 🔞
**65**
**66**
**67** 🔞
**68**
**69**
**70**
**71**
**72**

*38*

5.7K 268 143
Von jensooffs

"You mean to tell me whenever you want to talk about her confession she shuts you up? How?" Chaeyoung asked after having to listen to Jennie's ramble for 40 minutes.

"First she kisses me, then I kiss back, then she puts her hand on my thigh and we have sex."

"Suggestion," Chaeyoung butted in. "Don't kiss her back."

Jennie looked at her as if she grew two heads. "Yeah, sure. Pft."

"What is that reaction supposed to mean?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows.

"I can not not kiss her back, Chaeng. Have you seen her lips? I love her lips! They have the shape of a heart and are as soft as a pillow." Jennie sighed defeated.

"You need self control girl." Chaeyoung clicked her tongue.

***

"You don't know what to say, so you use sex to shut her up?" Nayeon frowned. "That's weir--"

"Genius!" Lisa awed. "Teach me your ways!"

"Guys, I need serious advice, what do I tell her?" Jisoo rubbed her temples.

"Buy her something expensive and shiny and she will forget." Lisa shrugged. "It always works."

"OR tell her you love her because, duh, you love her." Nayeon exclaimed.

"What if she doesn't love me and will dump me?" Jisoo asked with a worried tone.

"The Jisoo I know doesn't fear rejection." Lisa grinned at her.

"That's true. You don't. Why are you scared?" Nayeon questioned.

Because she can see a future with Jennie and doesn't want to ruin it.

***

The next days Jisoo either avoided Jennie or they had sex. It got to the point Lisa had to call Joohyun to give Jisoo a wake up call.

"This is eating you up."

"No unnie. I'm fine." Jisoo claimed as she sipped on a bottle of beer.

Joohyun wasn't having it and snatched the bottle from her grasp.

"Kim Jisoo, you will tell Jennie that you love her and you will stop acting like a scared toddler at this instant. It doesn't suit our family one bit." She said strictly and handed her a glass of water in place of the beer.

"But--"

"But what if she doesn't love you back? That my dear sister is very unlikely but if it happens, it happens. Not everyone grows love in the same pace. Some need more time to come to terms with their feelings." Joohyun cut her off.

Jisoo grew up being looked after by her sister. She was more serious as mother figure than their own parents who are rather playful.

Of course she believes every word Joohyun tells her.

She just rarely asks her for advice and help because in their family weakness and vulnerability is more like a disease none of them can handle nor admit they have.

"Understood Jisoo?"

Jisoo nodded. "You are right. Tomorrow I will tell her."

***

Jisoo planned their next date and invited Jennie with an old fashioned love letter stuck on her door.

It wasn't her thing but she knew Jennie liked it cheesy.

Oh and she really did love the invitation and poem.

First Jisoo would take Jennie to the cinema, then picnic and she finally confesses for real.

However she really had to learn to say no to Jennie.

Because whenever they go out, the younger gets her way.

Now that wouldn't be a problem if she didn't proudly claim she can take watching horror movies without fear.

Jisoo is clueless why the brunette lawyer chose that movie over some romantic chic flick.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Jennie screamed.

"Silence!"

"Shhh!"

"Hey!"

The people around them complained.

"I'm sorry!" Jisoo apologized for the umpteenth time.

Jennie's screams were more of a jumpscare than the actual scenes in the movie.

The younger pursed her lip - a sign that she was about to scream again.

Jisoo quickly cupped her face and averted it from the front.

"Jisoo, I can't see the movie..." Jennie mumbled since her face was being squished.

"I'm hungry, aren't you hungry? How about we go eat early?" Jisoo desperately tried to get out of here.

Jennie pulled her face away.

"You can eat the popcorn and we will leave after we finished watching this lame movie." She snorted as if it wasn't terrifying her to the core.

Jisoo watched nervously as Jennie bit her bottom lip. Her hands were shaking.

Any second now.

A loud sound escaped her lips.

A sheer of complaints followed.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Jisoo stood up once more and bowed in every direction.

Jennie grabbed the popcorn and tried to busy herself with eating but seconds later she threw the whole bucket away in fear as the movie kept playing.

The audience seemed to have enough.

The popcorn hit everyone.

"We are going." Jisoo announced and dragged Jennie away before someone would angrily approach them.

***

No more haunted houses, no more horror movies, no more anything remotely scary for Jennie, Jisoo decided. It backfires every time.

"At least you didn't puke on me." Jisoo joked.

"You asked me out, so you can't tease me." Jennie retorted.

"You don't mind me teasing you on the bed, table, wall, car, floor--"

Jennie shoved her shoulder.

"I'm going to wash your mouth with a soap."

"Save it for later." Jisoo grinned, earning a smack on her head.

They walked side by side on a field of flowers.

Jisoo was guiding Jennie with clasped hands. It's usually the other way around but Jennie likes being led for a change.

"Over here."

Jisoo brought them to a field of daisies, making Jennie show her gums happily as her lips stretched upwards.

"My favourite flower reunited with her favourite flowers."

Jisoo let go of the picnic basket she was carrying and spread out a blue blanket.

Jennie sat down like a pleased kitten.

Jisoo sat next to her, having the younger naturally cuddle on her side.

The raven smiled and opened the tupper containers from the basket.

"Sandwiches?" Jennie inspected.

"Avocado." Jisoo confirmed.

Jisoo put together fluffy white bread with avocado spread on it, a little basil pesto, roasted red bell pepper, sliced cucumber and red onion.

"You removed the crusts." Jennie chuckled.

"Figured you don't like them."

"How could you tell?"

"You are not exactly being subtle about it." Jisoo stated softly. "When you eat that part your cheeks get really puffy, you pucker up your lips and your forehead creases. Like this." Jisoo pulled a face.

Jennie blushed. "Really...?"

"Yeah but it's okay. I can eat them for you."

"Well, would you eat them twice? Because Julia doesn't like them either."

"Aww just like you. Of course I'd take her share too." She claimed not at all forced but sincere.

Jennie went for a sandwich and took a big bite. "It's great!" She complimented.

"I'm glad. I even had my sister taste test them." Jisoo admitted.

"Mhm..." Jennie mumbled delightfully between chewing.

"So..." Jisoo scratched her neck and looked anywhere but at Jennie.

The brunette turned to her, giving the elder all her attention.

"Um... I lik-l-love... you-r face...." Jisoo said nervously. "A-And... the person... that is carrying the face... So yeah I was wondering if you wanted to be, you know..." She pointed between the two of them.

Jennie bit her bottom lip. "Pfft.... I didn't get that, could you repeat it?" She placed a hand on Jisoo's back and drew random patterns slowly.

Jisoo lifted her head and looked at Jennie who was clearly trying not to laugh.

The sight eased Jisoo's nerves. Jennie's eyes were practically shining, she was happy and Jisoo could tell.

"I love your smile, I love your cheeks, I love your lips, I love your personality, I love you."

Jennie's smile stretched wider, her gums are visible by now.

Jisoo cleared her throat and gave her the last tupper container, signalling Jennie to open it.

'Are you a dumpling? Cause I have filling for you.' Was written with small dumplings.

Jennie laughed exaggeratedly. She has been told before that she might react a tad too strongly to any remote attempt at joking from Jisoo. She is blind to that. Jisoo simply makes her happy, so obviously she will react with her whole chest.

"You know I'm not good at this stuff. Feelings and such but yeah I feel strongly for you... Would you be my girlfriend?"

The cat-like eyes watched every small movement Jisoo took. It seemed like she was holding her breath.

She decided to free her from her suffering.

"Yes, Jisoo. Definitely yes. Actually I was planning to ask you too but you brushed every opportunity in the last days off."

"Uh yeah... Sorry about that. I was just being a big baby."

Jennie pressed her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Don't say that. Your feelings are valid, no matter what. If you were scared or are not ready, then that's fine. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Just tell me, okay? So we can talk about it." She spoke so softly and left a kiss in the crook of Jisoo's neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm working on talking more to you about those type of things, I swear."

Jennie nodded and let her head drop to Jisoo's lap.

"Feed me and stroke my hair." Jennie demanded needily.

Jisoo didn't hesitate to grab a strawberry with one hand while massaging Jennie's head with the other.

"Ah so spoiled. So cute." Jisoo muttered and nudged the strawberry into her waiting lips.

"Kiss me." Jennie grinned.

Jisoo lowered her head and pecked Jennie's sweet lips. She wanted to leave it at that but she couldn't restrain herself from deepening it as she cupped her cheeks and slipped her tongue in. She earned a low moan from the brunette. The strawberry aroma was still lingering in her warm cavern.

"I love you too." Jennie confessed as they both pulled back to catch air.

The smile that graced Jisoo's lips was the biggest Jennie has seen so far.

Now all that is left for Jennie is to figure out whether she should tell Lia or wait. Would she oppose to their relationship? How would Jennie handle that?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

394K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
292K 12.4K 26
When Jennie Kim discovers a woman living in her garage, she has the urge to kick her out and call the police. But Lisa just needs a place to get away...
1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]
70.2K 3.2K 12
soonyoung and jihoon are awkward neighbors who now happens to be stuck together in an elevator