Monster high 2

By maddog12345678

Autum is back at monster high and trouble is brewing between Draculaura and Clawd and you know the trouble I... More

cleaning time!
The antler symbol and kick line
The Welcoming Party!
explain to us
A distraction from a distraction
Standing up
More strange texts
Gossip + Spooky + online= Ghostly gossip
The rebelion on the internet
Busted!!
The dirty liar
Reunited
The final book is out!!

Welcome back!

3.7K 59 4
By maddog12345678

Autum was flash mobbed by all of her ghoul friends. She was once again a zombie as she was last time but this time she had the trinket around her neck. She also had a super cute new outfit on. It was a purple long sleeved shirt with twisty designs and jeans. A coat gloves and other snow gear. It was snowing at Monster High too!!!!! All the ghouls had awesome winter outfits just like she did. "WELCOME BACK!" They all shouted. Autum was surprisedth that they all remembered her but surprisingly one ghoul did not...... Cleo. Autum was pretty sure they made up a few months ago. "Who's that ghoul?" Cleo asked confused. The rest of the ghouls started chuckling. "What! You know her!" Cleo shouted. They started laughing louder. "Oh is that Allison from three months ago?" Cleo asked. They just kept laughing and laughing. "Oh!!!!! Autum!!!!!!!!!" Cleo shouted. "Now she gets it!" Clawdeen said. "Well any hoo! Welcome back!" Draculaura said cheerily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
25.4K 1.6K 35
What happens when love takes revenge... What happens when two people who have one soul have get separated...... I am back... She said... Looking at f...
789K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...