valiant | jaskier x oc

By shookishima

Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier, Yennefer of Vengerberg and Princess Cirilla of Cintra are doomed. They have all fin... More

introduction
1- eagle of redania
2- koi no yokan
3- bringer of the end
4- a princess' duty
5- dance of destiny
6- this is not goodbye
7- her sweet kiss
8- of battle, love and heroics
9- don't let go
10- sacrfices must be made
11- strong amongst the weak
12- feast of victory
14- double, double, toil, and trouble

13- i'm weak my love [SMUT]

1.7K 31 18
By shookishima

The Great Hall was filled with laughter, with happiness. Even for just a short while, Priscilla felt safe and free. It was as if she was in her little world wherein there was no war and only goodness. It felt like paradise and her overthinking finally washed away. She didn't want this moment to end.

Everyone was either drunk or already asleep in their chambers. Geralt, Ciri and Yennefer have all went to their rooms, still tired and exhausted both physically and mentally from all the happenings but Priscilla and Jaskier just didn't want the night to end. They were both blushing and sweating from drinking and dancing too much. They were singing to songs sluggishly that people who would overhear them didn't understand a word they said. They felt silly as if they were teenagers again with no fear of the future, with only dreams and hopes. Priscilla couldn't stop giggling as Jaskier pulled her to her room. He shut the door behind him and looks at her with lust in eyes. The look in his eyes were as if he was a wolf preying on the last faun in the forest.

He finally goes near her. Only using his hands to tease her. He slid his hand from down to up, slowly making her breath hitch. She closed her eyes, preparing for what might happen as Jaskier bit his lip in satisfaction.

"Oh, My Captain. This is the first time I've seen you this needy." Jaskier teases her while smirking.

"Shut up and just fuck me." She says making Jaskier's eyebrows raise at her aggressiveness but he paid no mind to it. He wanted to go in his own pace, slowly but passionately.

He finally pushes her against the wall, smashing his lips onto her. If the people in the other room would hear them, it would sound like there were two very hungry people there finally getting to eat. Their deep breaths just showed how much they want each other. How much they need each other. Jaskier lifted her leg up to get more control and to tease her even more. Priscilla was already getting annoyed and was feeling impatient. She took her own dress off revealing her breasts and the bare top part of her body. Jaskier didn't hesitate to smash her onto the wall once more, this time attacking her neck with kisses while holding on her hands against the wall. His lips travel from her lips to her neck, to her collarbone, to in between her chests giving soft kisses there. He was still in the mood to tease her and make her want him even more. She was already blushing in pleasure and in excitement while his heart couldn't be still.

"You really will be the death of me." He says as he starts attacking her breasts. He started nibbling onto the tip of her left nipple while massaging her right boob with his right hand. When she least expected it, he started sucking onto her entire breast making her gasp. His right hands travelled from her right breast to her stomach and finally to her womanhood. He rubbed his hands against her underwear only trying to test the waters for her response. She spread her legs even more as a response, making Jaskier more and more excited. She took Jaskier's face off from her breast and proceeded to take his clothes off. He took his top off and soon his bottoms were off too. If taking clothes off fast was a talent, it would be Jaskier's. He soon then turned Priscilla making her face the wall. He attacked the scars on her back with kisses while lightly tracing the others with his fingers. His lips went down and down and down until he reached her ass.

He took her panties off with his teeth slowly as a way of teasing her as she was already licking her lips furiously in impatience. Once it was finally off, she turned to face Jaskier and pushed him on her bed. She sat on top of him still not breaking the kiss. Her hands travelled to his stomach up to his throbbing erection. He grabbed it making Jaskier grunt in shock. He was already so hard.

"My, my, whose fault might this be?" Priscilla says in a teasing tone still not letting go of his cock. Before she could kiss him again, Jaskier stopped her and took his throbbing member out.

"I'll show you whose fault it is." He says as he laid his head back down to her bed and motioned for Priscilla to suck his cock. He was starting to rub his hands up and down and was grunting ferociously with a bit of pre-cum already dripping from him.

Priscilla put her face near the tip of his dick and started kissing it softly making Jaskier's breath hitch.

"Please, Priscilla." He says making her smirk. Now he knows how she felt. She started sucking softly on the tip of his boner. And when he least expected it, she started bobbing head up and down taking almost the half of his member. She then put her hands around the remaining part of his penis that she couldn't reach and soon Jaskier's moans filled the room making her wetter and wetter. As soon as he came, Priscilla sucked the juices out of him but before she could finish, Jaskier sat up and pulled her to him. He made her lie down on the bed and she was already giggling and biting her lip before anything has even happened yet. She spread her legs wide open and lo and behold, her dripping womanhood that was already throbbing for his touch.

Jaskier licks his lips looking at her pussy as if it was the last meal he would ever have. He started by planting soft kisses on her vagina but soon moaned in delight as he tasted it.

"Was delicious vagina part of your enchantments when you ascended?" He asked but before she could retort, he dug his face down there and started attacking her clit sucking it like there was no tomorrow. This made her scream and moan his name really loudly as she was grabbing onto her sheets. Her toes were curling in pleasure and the sound of her moans and the shaking of her legs were music to his ears. He soon planted a finger in there, doing it slowly. He entered her finger into her opening and curled it as soon as it was there. He then put it out slowly and repeated this motion again and again and soon put two fingers.

"Fuck Jaskier, do it faster I beg of you." She manages to say. He smirks with his lips still onto her woman hood and soon inserted three fingers and fingered her intensely. It was pure nirvana for her as her eyes were rolling in pleasure. She kept arching her back in pleasure and this enough, pleasures and satisfies Jaskier. Soon, she tried to catch her breath slowly but the pulled Jaksier to lay down onto her bed.

She sits on top of him and starts to grind on his dick. The feeling of her wet pussy against his throbbing dick made him bite his lip quite harshly. She was already breathing heavily but she wanted to tease him a little bit. She couldn't take it any longer and suddenly put him inside her. She started out slowly only grinding on it a little bit but Jaskier soon held onto her hips and made her pound into him like crazy. She was already screaming even though she was trying not to by gritting her teeth but all she felt was full pleasure with the man she loves. He was moaning really loudly and couldn't believe the sight before him and how he gets to do this with the woman she loves.

Their moans, grunts, screams and sounds of skin slapping on skin filled the room and they were both getting close.

"Ugh fuck Jaskier I'm really close!" She exclaimed.

"Me too, holy shit" He said.

"Cum in me." She says.

"Do it. I can't get pregnant" She manages to say in between moans. Soon, Jaskier does cum in her, with her moaning out loud while shaking. He takes his member out of her, revealing his creamy juices in her. He licks it off of her giving her goosebumps. They lay beside each other just mesmerized by each other's beauty. Jaskier was already falling into a trance, about to fall asleep.

"I can't believe you're mine." He manages to say groggily.

"And I can't believe I'm yours." She says with a smile finally closing her eyes, still facing him. She wraps her arms around him and he does too.

A/N
Wooh well that was fun to write. Sorry if it sucks it's been a while since I've written smuts so I may or may not have lost my touch. I will also be editing this entire book soon as I noticed so many grammatical errors :(( I apologize for that. My first language isn't English so I hope yall understand. But anyway, yay 2k reads! Thank you all for reading love yall a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1K 11
Geralt was wondering around the woods when he spotted a small puppy with a wound on its leg. Geralt tried his hardest to ignore the little thing lett...
70.3K 2.4K 19
๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ: Fear of emotional attachment; fear of being in, or falling in love. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ( ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ) ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
4.7K 84 14
Living her whole life wandering villages making many, but insignificant encounters along the way, Karina finds that one encounter with a Witcher coul...
26.1K 953 19
Jaskier is in love with Geralt, but Geralt can't seem to let go of Yennefer. In an act of desperation, Jaskier wishes to forget both the witcher and...