Error⚠Do Not Read⚠Error

By MikanTsumi

Please Do not attempt to read. If you have ignored the warning, and have already continued to read, please av... More

!Turn Back!
The Girl In The Crevice
The Girl In The Crevice 2
Neighbor
Dog
DYAIHAY
!Message!

Corridor

146 9 0
By MikanTsumi

My bed was overlooking at my bedroom door. It was different tonight though, my door's knob decided to fall out, and I have to sleep with the door open.

If I wake up, the first thing I would see is the corridor.

I woke up from the sound of noisy shuffling.

My guess, was that, it was eleven fifteen in the evening.

I looked down to my feet, to see the corridor. My mother's room lit a dim light, and she was pacing back and forth. She went inside her room, only to get out a few moments later, and go to the other room.

She did this for a couple minutes, till she came into my room, and kissed me in the forehead.

She must've thought I was still asleep. The lights in my room were off, so she really must've thought I was asleep.

After kissing my forehead, she gently stroked my hair for a few seconds, and then she left my room, and began pacing around the corridors again.

Her kiss comforted me, so I snuggled back to sleep.

Then I froze.

I just remembered.....

My mom was in a business trip in New York. She left three days ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

156K 9.5K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
3.3M 107K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
29.2K 2.9K 24
Is a hexing witch who can't use her powers, really a witch? Rowena Flores has issues... and we're not just talking about her disconnected wifi and su...
509K 16.1K 62
When Stiles was sacrificed to the Nemeton, Lydia was supposed to be his connection to bring him back. But what if their connection wasn't strong enou...