New Hero Of Justice

By FizzyGaming

The New Hero Of Justice More

Emiya Yuto
Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 1
Emiya Yuto's guns
Emiya Yuto's bonds of his harem
Heroic Spirit Emiya(alternative future version of Emiya Yuto)
Heroic Spirit Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works
Erza Scarlet(Ruler)
Emiya Yuto's new servants
Demi Servant Emiya(Saber/Archer/Demi servant/alternative version of Emiya Yuto)
Demi Servant Emiya's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Alternative Ageless/Immortal and Human Version of Venelana Gremory
Arturia Pendragon(Master Version of Arturia Pendragon)
Immoral/Human Version of Venelana Gremory's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 2
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 3
Half Divine Spirit and Half Human Version of Ikaros
Emiya Yuto's harem part 4
Emiya Yuto's Family
Emiya Yuto's harem part 5
Emiya Yuto's harem part 6
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 7
Mordred Pendragon(King Version)
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 8
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 9
Emiya Yuto's harem part 10
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 11
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 12
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 13
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 14
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 15
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 16
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 18

(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth

2.4K 20 3
By FizzyGaming

Magecraft Rank A++

Magic Circuits Rank A++

(Spatial Displacement)Flash Air Magecraft Rank A+

Ainsworth Brainwashing Magecraft Rank A+

Projection Magecraft(Trace Version)Rank A+

Reinforcement Magecraft Rank A+

Unlimited Blade Works:Infinite Creation of Swords Rank E~A++

The Gate of Babylon:The King's Treasure Rank E~A++:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an infinite amount of arsenal.she got an infinite amount of white long sleeve shirts,dark blue long sleeve pants,money,brown boots including other clothes,white boots and shoes also she possessing an infinite amount of golden armor and ects stored in The Gate of Babylon.Angelica Ainsworth's use of The Gate of Babylon to open portals to use weapons in sword combat and close sword combat use as her main weapons of choice is Ea:The Sword Rupture,Enkidu:Chains of Heaven and Durandal:Ultimate Unbroken Hallow.she can use The Gate of Babylon in many different ways to summon many portals to fire just like arrows just like Archer and Caster gilgamesh did.Angelica Ainsworth can used her(spatial displacement)Flash Air Magecraft to accelerated The Gate of Babylon's speed to fire at fast rate on the target.Angelica Ainsworth's The Gate of Babylon is same rank as Gilgamesh's The Gate of Babylon.unlike gilgamesh,Angelica Ainsworth has ownership every countless amount of weapons and countless amount of Noble Phantasms including prototypes Noble Phantasms she owns and countless amount of weapons,Noble Phantasms and prototypes Noble Phantasms are automatically returns to her and stores them back to The Gate of Babylon.Angelica Ainsworth has another divine constructs which are Ig-Alima and Sul-sagana are already stored in her The Gate of Babylon.

Magic Resistance Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth has same magic resistance capabilities to Emiya Yuto.since she is an heroic spirit,she is able to completely resist full power of command seals without feeling pain.

(This picture shows that Angelica Ainsworth got no limits)
Independent Action Rank A+:after Angelica Ainsworth's first creation and she is perfect and an very powerful archer class servant and having an fully perfect independent action fully compared to most archer class servants.unlike most archer class servants,Angelica Ainsworth possessing Independent Action Rank A+ and she can indefinitely remain the world forever and she can used her Noble Phantasms including her use of Unlimited Blade Works,Gate of Babylon,Excalibur:Sword of Promised Victory(an perfect and complete project version of original Excalibur:Sword of Promised Victory)and Broken Noble Phantasms without feeling from all of limitation and without all of depletion of mana including she is not able to disappearing and ability to survived alone with her own mana without being supplied by her own master even lost or not able to being supplied by her own master and she is able to retrain all of her major injuries and major wounds including her spiritual core to definitely remain the world forever including being instantly recovered and healed from all of her wounds and injuries to definitely remain the world forever and Artoria Pendragon states Angelica Ainsworth possessing an infinite amount of mana just her creator Emiya Yuto.even she is able to get supplied by her own master such as Angelica Ainsworth's creator Emiya Yuto to provided mana to her regeneration magic to allow her instantly heal and regenerates all of her major wounds and major injuries including her spiritual core instantly healed plus all of her major broken and missing bones,ribs and spines in ten minutes in full complete recovery.Angelica Ainsworth can fully resist the full effects of disappearing and she will never go to the throne of heroes and counter force even after holy grail war is over thanks to her perfect Independant Action Rank A+ to indefinitely remain the world forever and she is like human being can operate without holy grail to operate meaning that she is like human being and Caster Gilgamesh states she continued to remain the same time period she is created and she will never go to the throne of heroes and counter force until Angelica Ainsworth is passed away.Angelica Ainsworth's full potential regeneration magic has increased by fully perfect project Avalon:everdistant utopia to instantly heals and regenerates all of her major wounds and major injuries including her spiritual core are healed instantly to make her indefinitely remain the current time period she was forever.

Blacked the Heroic Spirits Resistance Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing Blacked The Heroic Spirits Resistance Rank A+ after she is created by her creator Emiya Yuto and she is highly unaffected by Black Holy Grail Living Vessels and The World's Evil including her creator Emiya Yuto and Corrupted Holy Grail Living Vessels to never turn her into an alter and she is also highly resist to Black Holy Grail Living Vessels,The World's Evil and Corrupted Holy Grail Living Vessels including The World's Evil Holy Grail to never become their servant only Emiya Yuto become her master only.

Eye of Mind(true)Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing Eye of Mind(True) Rank A+ is compared to Heroic Spirit Emiya's Eye of Mind(True).

Hawk Eye Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth's Hawk Eye Rank A+ is compared to Heroic Spirit Emiya's Hawk Eye.

Clairvoyance Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth's Clairvoyance Rank A+ is compared to Heroic Spirit Emiya's Clairvoyance.

Regeneration Magic:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an full potential regeneration magic and always automatically heals her from all major wounds and injuries including all cursed injuries and wounds are instantly healed and recovered in 10 seconds.Angelica Ainsworth's regeneration magic is able to regenerate and heals all lost and repairs including replacing all of her body parts and body mass in matter of seconds.Angelica Ainsworth's regeneration magic is provided by her own infinite amount of mana without limits to instantly healed in matter of seconds even be supplied by her own master such as her creator Emiya Yuto.Angelica Ainsworth's very powerful regeneration magic provides her an powerful immunity to make her immune to all viruses,poisonings,poisons,infections,sickness,illness,diseases,toxins and fatigue toxins including ects.Angelica Ainsworth's very powerful regeneration magic grants her decelerated aging/immortality to look like she is young woman in her nineteen and permanently stay young forever also she will potentially stay alive forever.Angelica Ainsworth's regeneration magic is able to instantly heals and regenerates all of her broken and missing including destroyed bones,limbs,spines,ribs and other major injuries and major wounds in 10 minutes after made full complete recovery.Angelica Ainsworth's very powerful regeneration magic grants her highest resistance to resist all effects of elements extremes such as cold and heat without affecting and harming her whole body.Angelica Ainsworth's full potential regeneration magic allows her to do not feel all forms of pain meaning everytime she does not feels pain everytime she did not feels her body heals and regenerates all of her major wounds and major injuries and sometimes she feels pain from most of her wounds and most of her injuries.Angelica's full potential regeneration magic also allows her to not die at old age meaning that she is permanently healed and cured from all effects of aging process to no longer age without need of scabbard of Excalibur:The Sword Of Promise Victory aka Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia.unlike all immortals and most heroic spirits(Artoria Pendragon is most heroic spirit never lost all of her memories),Angelica Ainsworth's full potential regeneration magic automatically allows her retaining all of her memories and she will not having memory loss and she is able to remember all of her memories including her birth and her master Emiya Yuto rest of her life forever.Angelica Ainsworth's full potential regeneration magic can increase such as Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia(once she sees Avalon in her dream aka Emiya Yuto's memories to project Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia perfectly and it has same rank and powerful as original Excalibur's scabbed aka Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia)can increase its full potential into fullest potential,Angelica Ainsworth's fullest potential regeneration magic heals and regenerates including replacing body mass and body parts all of her major wounds and major injuries including instantly heals and regenerates including repairing and replacing her damaged,destroyed and missing spiritual core instantly very quick and instantly heals and regenerates including replacing and repairing all of her spines,ribs,limbs,bones and tissues are healed instantly very quick.many heroic spirits considered her very powerful regeneration magic as instant regenerative healing factor due to Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia but Angelica Ainsworth only considered it as regeneration magic.

(Just ignore pervert Issei's sacred gear just pretend its just regular hand and arm also patient.replaced Asia with Angelica Ainsworth doing the healing to the patient in the picture with her eyes open(i don't like Issei because he is pervert and Kiba is okay guy.)
Mystic Code Healing Magecraft Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing Mystic Code Healing Magecraft Rank A+ which is far more powerful than original healing magecraft meaning that it can indefinitely instantly heals cursed major wounds and major injuries outside and inside of every patients in matter of seconds.Angelica Ainsworth's Mystic Code Healing Magecraft is able to instantly heals every patient's wounds and health including patient's longevity and extended patient's longevity and granted them Decelerated Aging(Advanced Extended Longevity)or given them limitless amount of longevity and limitless amount of lifespans including extended their longer lifespans and making them stay young and stay alive forever granted them power of Decelerated Aging/Immortality instantly including restoring their youth,youthful appearance,health and physical condition at age of 19 in matter of seconds.Angelica Ainsworth's very powerful Mystic Code Healing Magecraft Rank A+ is able to instantly permanently removed by instantly heals and regenerates every patient's scars and all major wounds and all major injuries on their body instantly recovered and healed in matter of seconds.Angelica Ainsworth used her Mystic Code Healing Magecraft Rank A+ to instantly heal and regenerates and cures all patients from anything and everything instantly in matter of seconds.Angelica Ainsworth's Mystic Code Healing Magecraft Rank A+ is able to cure patients from all unknown and known diseases,illnesses,sickness and viruses including all of etcs instantly.

Requip:The Knight Magic Rank E~A++:Angelica Ainsworth also possessing this ability called Requip:The Knight magic.Angelica Ainsworth's own version of Requip:The Knight Magic is able to stored and holds an infinite amount of golden armors and an infinite amount of mystic code armors.

Divinty Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing Divinty Rank A+.

Mana:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an infinite amount of mana and she will never run out mana just like Gate of Babylon:The King's Treasure due to it possessing an infinite amount of arsenal including Noble Phantasms and another stuff to never run out.Angelica Ainsworth's magical amount of energy is completely definitely an endless amount of mana and Saber Alter states Angelica Ainsworth's Mana Rank is Rank EX.

Resistance to Corruption Rank EX:Angelica Ainsworth pretty much have same capabilites to Emiya Yuto.

Holy Grail Affection Rank EX

Luck Rank A+/Rank EX:due to her master Emiya Yuto's holy grail affection which rank up her luck into Rank EX.

Immense Strength Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an immense amount of strength Rank A+.Angelica Ainsworth can enhanced her strength with Reinforcement Magecraft.

Immense Durability Rank A+~Rank EX:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an immense amount of durability Rank A+.Angelica Ainsworth can enhanced her durability with Reinforcement Magecraft.after Angelica Ainsworth perfectly projected Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia and she implanted her image of Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia inside of her body to rank up her already immense amount of durability into Rank EX and she is able to surrived against Gilgamesh's Ea:The Sword Rupture Rank EX and she remains unharm and able stay in her fullest amount of good condition.

Immense Stamina Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an immense amount of stamina Rank A+.

Immense Endurance Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an immense amount of endurance Rank A+.

Immense Speed Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an immense amount of speed Rank A+.Angelica Ainsworth can enhanced her speed with Reinforcement Magecraft.

Immense Agility Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an immense amount of agility Rank A+.Angelica Ainsworth can enhanced her agility with Reinforcement Magecraft.

Immense Reflexes Rank A+:Angelica Ainsworth possessing an immense amount of reflexes Rank A+.Angelica Ainsworth can enhanced her reflexes with Reinforcement Magecraft.

Abilities

Expert Swordsmanship Rank A+

Expert Archery Rank A+

Advanced Intelligence Knoweldge

Hand to hand combat Rank A+

Close combat range Rank A+

Swordsmanship close combat Rank A+

Expert Dual Welding Swordsmanship Rank A+

Dual Welding Swordsmanship combat Rank A+

Dual Welding Swordsmanship close combat Rank A+

Expert Hand to hand combat Rank A+

Expert Hand to hand close combat Rank A+

Advanced Intelligence Knoweldge of Magecraft

Expert of Magecraft

Cooking skills

House keeper

Noble Phantasms Rank EX

Ea:The Sword Rupture Rank EX

Enuma Elish Rank EX:Angelica Ainsworth's use of Enuma Elish is same rank of Gilgamesh due to Angelica have same level of power as Gilgamesh.

Enkidu:Chains of heaven

Durandal:Ultimate Unbroken Hallow Rank A

Kanshou and Bakuya(trace version)Rank C- and Overedge Kanshou and Bakuya

Unnamed Bow(after she trace yuto's bow and it is same as Heroic Spirit Emiya's bow)

Excalibur:The Sword of Promised Victory Rank A++:an perfect projection version of original excalibur:the sword of promised victory Rank A++ and it has same abilites and full potential including being unbreakable and it has same rank as original Excalibur:the sword of promised victory Rank A++.

Nine Lives Blade Works:Shooting the Hundred Heads

Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia Rank EX:Angelica Ainsworth sees Avalon:the everdistant uptopia in her master's memories and projected it perfectly and it's fully perfect projection version of Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia and it did not get degraded it's rank and it has same rank and powerful as original Avalon:The Everdistant Uptopia and it is able to increases Angelica Ainsworth's an full potential regeneration magic into fullest potential also she uses fully perfect project version of Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia inplanted inside of her to make her have powerful protection/defense abilites and including rank up her already immense durability into Rank EX and she is to survive against Gilgamesh's Ea:The Sword Rupture Rank EX.Angelica Ainsworth's image of Avalon:The Everdistant Utopia Rank EX is barrier to block and reflects All five magic including rejected from all outside of world including Ea:The Sword Rupture Rank EX but needed Excalibur:The Sword Promised Victory Rank A++ to sheathed it to scabbard to fully activate the barrier.

Broken Noble Phantasms Rank A+

Caladbolg 2

Hrunting:Hound of the Red Plains

Etcs

Real Name:Angelica Ainsworth

Hidden Identity:Archer

Age:19 years old:Angelica Ainsworth is originally 0 years old due to Emiya Yuto using Heaven Feels Magic Rank EX to accelerated her age,mind,life force,soul and body without shorting all of her lifespan compare to Morgan Le Fay and she may look like nineteen old young beautiful,pretty and cute woman/maiden after her first creation of her master Emiya Yuto.

Race:Heroic Spirit

Status:Alive and Indefinitely Active

Alignement:Anti-Hero

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 33 3
" For a dream that isn't yours , for ideals that do not belong to you, for their sake, are you willing to sacrifice everything ? Your Life, your happ...
351 9 20
She is on exchange and her life could change for better or for worse
20.9K 620 13
this is about a boy reincarnated as Ritsuka fujimaru into Fgo and started a journey to save the world with both Fgo heroes and shadow monarch powers...
151K 10.5K 36
Cop story.....