๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ || ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...

By madstheloml

๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด // ยซ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ยป [๐šƒ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ด ๐š‡ ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š] -โš ๏ธŽแด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดษชษขสœแด› ส™แด‡ แด›สแด˜แดษขส€แด€แด˜สœษชแด„แด€สŸ แด‡ส€... More

ษฐฤฑsาป โ€ข Mina
าปั”ัo โ€ข Nayeon
ษžังษžส โ€ข Jeongyeon
ิ€ั”ลฃั”ลˆลฃฤฑoลˆ โ€ข Tzuyu
ฤ‹oา“า“ั”ั” โ€ข Sana
ิ€oฤ‹ลฃoั โ€ข Jihyo
oลˆสŸส สou โ€ข Momo
ฤ‹ัusาป โ€ข Chaeyoung
า“สŸฤฑัลฃส ลˆั”ฤฑษขาปษžoั โ€ข Dahyun
ลฃาปฤฑัิ€ ษฐาปั”ั”สŸ โ€ข Tzuyu
ษžสŸฤฑลˆิ€ โ€ข Jihyo
sากั”ลฃฤ‹าปpังิ€ โ€ข Chaeyoung (ฤ‹ัusาป 2)
ั•anั‚a ั‚ell ะผe โ€ข Nayeon
ั•anั‚a ั‚ell ะผe 2 โ€ข Nayeon
ั•anั‚a ั‚ell ะผe (Prequel) โ€ข Nayeon
ั•eั‚ ฯ…p โ€ข Mina
า“ooled ะฒy ะฝer ั•ecreั‚ adะผฮนrer โ€ข Chaeyoung
jั”ังสŸous sั”ฤ‹ัั”ลฃังัส โ€ข Sana
ะฒlood ั•ฯ…cฤธer โ€ข Dahyun
ัั”ฤ‹oัิ€ฤฑลˆษข ลฃาปั” สŸังsลฃ momั”ลˆลฃ ษฐฤฑลฃาป สou โ€ข Mina
ฤ‹omั” ษžังฤ‹าก โ€ข Nayeon

ะผั•. preั•ฮนdenั‚ and ั‚ะฝe า“lฮนrั‚ โ€ข Jihyo

2.9K 83 9
By madstheloml

Jihyo's POV

"Nayeon!Let's go!"I yelled.I was so pissed,she's very slow.I still need to do something in the student council office while here she,being a slow grandma.

"I'll just go first,walk by yourself."I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me since she's upstairs.

I was about to open the door when I heard loud footsteps."I'm here!Don't leave me!"She shouted.

"Aish,what a grandma."I sighed."Yah,don't call me that."She slapped my arm.

I just rolled my eyes and went outside."Wait!"She locked the door and ran to me.

"Why are you rushing?!- Oh,I know!You already missed Y/N!"She laughed and slightly punched my shoulder.

"Yah!What are you talking about?!I need to do something in the office."I told her.

"You barely hangout with us since you've been the student council president Jihyo."She pouted.

"I'm sorry."That's all I can reply.I'm so busy,I can't even eat lunch with them.

I heard her sigh"I understand."She smiled sincerely at me."Thank you Nayeon."I returned the smile.

We reached the school.As usual,students would greet me since I'm the school's student council president.

"I'll go to the office first Nayeon."I told her.She sighed."Okay Ji,I'll head to the classroom now.Bye!"She waved her hand and walked away heading to our classroom.

I looked at the time.

'9:04',still early.Our class starts at 10:00.

I started to walk to the student council office.

I reached the office and opened the door.As I opened the door,my eyes landed on the vice president's desk,which is owned by Bae Joohyun,but she prefer calling her Irene.Meaning Irene is the student council's vice president.

"Holy sh-"I quickly covered my mouth.I don't want the students to know that the president just cursed.

I saw Irene and Y/N,making out.Irene was sitting on top of her desk,her arms were wrapped around Y/N's neck.While the flirty asshole was standing between Irene's legs,arms were wrapped around Irene's waist.

I'm really mad,especially at Y/N.

I was mad at them for doing their make out session here in the office,but I feel like I'm also mad because Y/N was kissing Iren-

Wait,why should I be mad at that?I don't like Y/N.

Do I?

No Jihyo,no.

I closed the door and yelled at them.Not to loud tho.

"What the hell?!Seriously guys?Right here?In the office?"I was so pissed.

The two of them quickly pulled away,panting.Irene's blouse was so messy,her first three buttons were open making her bra visible.What a playgirl,Kim Y/N. 

If I didn't arrived here,they would've done more than just make out.Just the thought of that,made my blood boil.I don't know why I'm acting like that.

Am I...jealous?-

What?No!

"J-Jihyo..."Irene called while panting."I'm sorry I-"

"No,it's okay.I'll let it pass for now since you're the vice president.I know this is all Y/N's fault."As I mentioned the asshole's name,I sent her a glare.

She just smirked.It makes me want to punch her right in her face.But at the same time,I want to kiss those lips so that annoying smirk would leave her lips.

What?

"N-No Jihyo-"Irene was about to explain when Y/N cutted her off.

"Woah,you really know me Ms. president."She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes."Do you still need to do something here,Irene?"I turned my gaze at Irene.

She shook her head while looking down."Okay,can you please leave Y/N and I here?I need to talk to her."Irene slowly nodded and walked towards the door.

Before walking out,she stopped in front of me."I'm sorry Jihyo,please don't tell this to anyone."

"I won't Irene.But the next time I caught you,I'll tell it to the principal."I warned."That's the first and last time Jihyo."She chuckled bitterly."I know Y/N,she won't take a girl seriously."She sighed."I wish I my feelings for her would fade."With that,she walked out.

I sighed.

I feel her.

I turned to face Y/N.She is now sitting at Irene's swivel chair.While looking at me coldly.

"What?"She asked."I thought you want to talk?Hurry up,it's almost time."She sighed.

I looked at the wall clock.

'9:30'.We still have 30 minutes.

"Y/N,it doesn't mean that if your uncle is the principal and your grandpa owns this school,you can do whatever you want."I told her."You should do what a good student does."

She scoffed."You can't tell me what should I do,Park Jihyo."

"I can Y/N,I'm the school's president."I glared at her.

"I don't care."She stood up and walked towards the door.She passed by me.

"Y/N we're not still don-"She quickly faced me.She grabbed my waist and pulled me.I closed my eyes,then I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I don't know what to do!Should I push her away?Or let her?

It took some seconds before I unconsciously responded to her kiss.

She pulled away and I opened my eyes."Shut that noisy mouth of yours before I kiss you again,Ms. president.You're just jealous I kissed Irene."She chuckled.I felt my cheeks heating up so I looked away.

"Hey,look at me."She held my chin.She leaned into my ear and whispered."You can ask for a kiss any time,baby."She licked my earlobe before walking out.I shivered as I felt her tongue.I won't deny the fact that I was aroused of her hot voice and what she just did.

I shook my head,trying to forget what just happened.I forgot what I was going to do so I just made my way to our class.

It's already 9:56 when I reached our classroom.I sat beside Nayeon.I still can't forget what Y/N did.For the second time,my cheeks heated up.

"Hey Ji- Ooh~ someone's blushing~"She teased."What happened?"She chuckled.

"I-It's nothing."I looked away."Oh really Ji?Should I ask Y/N?"She was about to stand."No!"I pulled her.

She laughed loudly."I'm just kidding Jihyo,but tell me what happened."

Nayeon was the only person I trust so much.We know each other's secrets.

So I told her what happened."Oh my- Y/N just kissed you?So lucky."She pouted.

I just chuckled at her.Then our teacher came so we stopped talking.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Our teacher left the room as the bell rang.Nayeon and I fixed our things and headed to the cafeteria."Are you gonna seat with us?"Nayeon asked.

I shook my head and gave her a apologetic face."I need to go to the office,sorry."

Nayeon sighed and nodded.We got our foods."I'll go to our table,bye Ji."She smiled.

"Bye."I waved my hand before walking away.

As I was walking,a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged my in the c.r.

"What the- Daniel?"I widened my eyes."What do you want?"I asked him and rolled my eyes.

"Simple,I want you...back."He smirked.

"Hell no.I already have someone."I was about to turned around and leave but he gripped my wrist tightly,hurting me."Someone?Who?Is it that Y/N asshole?"

"Yes!Now stop!"I yelled.I just want him to let me go so I told him I'm already with Y/N.

"Let me go!It hurts!"I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong since he's a man.

"Please,Jihyo.I still love you."He hugged me."Well I don't!Let me go!"I pushed him but he just held me tighter.

Then we heard a cubicle opened.A girl stepped out of it.It was Y/N.

Shit,she heard what I said?

She was wearing a cap and she had a lollipop in her mouth.

"Why the fuck are you hugging my girlfriend?"She looked at Daniel with raging eyes.I blushed at Y/N's words.But I looked down.

I sighed in relief.At last!Someone saved me!

Daniel just stared at Y/N.He seem...scared?

"Hey bastard,I'm asking you.Why are you fucking hugging my girlfriend."She walked towards us.

"I..."Daniel was out of words."Let her go."She commanded coldly.

Daniel quickly let me go.Then Y/N looked at me.Her eyes turned soft when her eyes turned to me.

She smiled and pecked my lips before placing her lollipop in my mouth.I widened my eyes and blushed again.

She turned to Daniel before grabbing his collar."If I saw you..."She pointed at Daniel."...near my girlfriend,I won't hesitate to kick you out of this school."She continued as she let go of him harshly causing him to stumble.

"Understand?"He nodded quickly."Go."With that,Daniel ran out of the c.r.

Y/N sighed and placed her hands in her pocket."Are you okay?Did he hurt you?"She asked,worriedly.

"Y-yeah,I'm o-okay."I looked down."Thank you."I mumbled.

"No problem,It's my job to save my girlfriend."She chuckled.

Again,I blushed madly and punched her shoulders."Yah."

She held my hands and placed it around her neck and held my waist."Go on a date with me,Jihyo."She whispered."I know you like me."I was shocked.

"How did-"I was cutted off.

"From Nayeon."She chuckled."Don't worry,I like you too."After saying that,she kissed me.

I immediately responded and deepened the kiss.We pulled away,panting."Wait for me in the office later,we'll go on a date."She winked and removed my hands around her neck."See you later,Ms.president."She pecked my lips before walking away.

                                  💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.5K 111
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
131K 3.7K 38
SaTzu๐Ÿ’œMiTzu
20.1K 469 23
๊•ค โ€บ ํŠธ์™€์ด์Šค ๊œ› ๐—‰๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น . โŠน หš ห’ ๐‘ณ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ป โ† โœท ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ . ๐“ข โ™ก โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€ ์Šˆ๋ฆฐ . ๐—‚๐—‡...
181K 4K 56
It's been over a year since you two broke up... And you were devastated... You didn't leave the house or even eat for a whole month But when your fri...