BTS Mafia ff

By apate92

Imagine working on a normal day then suddenly seeing something really disturbing. What's so disturbing that c... More

Important
The Unexpected
Images
Knowing You
After'Bath'
(Un)Necessary
You Too?
Alone..?
Alone..? Pt2
The Great Escape
The Great Escape Pt2
Miscalculations
So It Be...
Once Again
Boba Run
This...
Normal?
Bad News
Rooms
Big Boss
Witch
Suspicious
Confession
Memories
Let The Training Begin!
The Ring
Warning
Forged
Beginning Of The End
Begin
Traitor
One Last Time
Chase
Never
Let it out
Unsure
Final
Rest Well
Re-United
A/N- About the Ending

Jell- O Trouble

7K 196 6
By apate92

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Namjoon yelled angrily. 

"I'm sorrry I'm sorry" jungkook apologised. Unfortunately jimin and taehyung has left the house after you had got drunk. 

"Why is she drunk!?" He asked as he looked down to see you make "snow angels" with his paper work, "This took me forever to complete." Namjoon spoke as he looked at the papers, "And it took her around two seconds just to ruin it all." He continued to stare at all his papers again. But not wanting to face any consequences, Jungkook quickly grabbed you and took you out. He placed you on the kitchen counter and came in between your legs. 

"Y/n, stop..." He sighed and went to find something to make you calm down. But it was a bad idea leaving you alone. A loud sound of something breaking was heard. Jungkook quickly ran into the kitchen and saw glass on the floor and you on the counter holding your finger that was bleeding. "Oh my- I left you for like literally ten seconds! Can't you stay out of trouble for once!? Look what you did!"Jungkook yelled. You didn't say anything and just started crying. "Oh god. I didn't mean to make you cry." You got off the table and once again ran to Namjoon's work room. You entered and made eye contact with him. 

"Why are you crying? Why is your finger bleeding?" You didn't answer and just continued crying. You then walked up to him and hugged him. He put his papers away and hugged you back. Jungkook came bursting through the door. 

"Uh, I'll take her back now.." Jungkook spoke. 

"It's okay jungkook let her be, clean up your mess. I saw what happened and just so you know, Jin is going to kill you." Namjoon spoke back. With that jungkook left and you stayed.

* * *

It's had been two hours and you were sound asleep in jungkook's room. Namjoon had placed u there when he realized you were getting tired and no longer could be up. You slept and slept till the next day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 83 31
Mal is horrified when she learns about her husband's disappearance. Now she lies in bed, not knowing what to do while her husband is out there needin...
590K 24.8K 50
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹, 𝗶𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹.. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀...
4.4K 194 18
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Day-to-day life isn't always fun, but at least you have a great set of friends to help you...
24K 922 33
SINCE 2023 WARNING! don't eat while you read this book :) ❝You remain mine. Until death tears us apart. Or maybe my knife. ❞ Just how long till an in...