The Magic Within-A Quentin Co...

De SamReidFan27_

Quentin and Erin go for a walk one day and they go on an adventure with her brother also in this story she mi... Mais

Chapter One-Hey Quentin What's Up?
Chapter Two-Quentin Would You Like To Go For A Walk Us?
Chapter Three-So Quentin How's Your Dad Doing?
Chapter Four-The Spark Of Magic.
Chapter Five-I Love You Quentin Coldwater.
Chapter Six-Quentin ,Are You Okay ?Are You Hurt ?
Chapter Seven-Hey Quentin What's Up?
Chapter Eight-Going To Live With Quentin I'll Come Back &Visit .
Chapter Nine-Goodnight Quentin/Quentin Hears Something .
Chapter Ten-Wake Up Quentin It's Morning .
Chapter Eleven-So Quentin Did You Sleep Good Last Night ?
Chapter Thirteen-Reading The Book .
Chapter Fourteen-Quentin You Okay? Are You Hurt?
Chapter Fifteen-Strawberry Lemonade .
Chapter Sixteen-What Is He Talking About ?
Chapter Seventeen-Food And Refreshments.
Chapter Eighteen-Cake & Ice Cream.
Chapter Nineteen- Will You Dance With Me?
Chapter Twenty-Quentin I Like Your Bracelet .
Chapter Twenty One-Julia Do You Want Something To Drink?
Chapter Twenty Two-Card Tricks .
Chapter Twenty Three-Quentin Is Everything Alright ?
Chapter Twenty Four- Visiting Eliot .
Chapter Twenty Five- Going Back Home With Quentin.
Chapter Twenty Six-I Really Love You Quentin Coldwater.
Chapter Twenty Seven-Cracking Codes.
Chapter Twenty Eight-Thank You Again For Helping Me Crack The Codes.
Chapter Twenty Nine-Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Chapter Thirty-Are You Good At Poker,Quentin?
Chapter Thirty One-A Phone Call.
Chapter Thirty Two-The Book Store In The Mall.

Chapter Twelve-Going To The Book Store With Quentin .

14 1 0
De SamReidFan27_

I looked over at Quentin as I started smiling. "I love you Quentin ." I said as I smiled softly. "I love you too sweetheart." Quentin replied back to me as he smiled . "So what do you wanna do right now ?" I asked curiously. "Hmmm.... how about we go for a walk and go to the book store down the street ? How's that sound do you like that idea ?" He asked curiously while smiling . "Sure why not let's go check it out I love book stores ." I replied as I smiled . "Me too ."he replied back then got his jacket on then waited for me by the front door I had got my jacket on and my shoes then he unlocked the door then we went outside ,he locked the door then we started going down the street until we had found the book store .

"Well here it is ." He had spoken . So with that we went inside then went to go buy some books that we wanted to get funny thing was I came across one of his favorite books on one of the shelves so I called him over to where I was . "Hey Quentin ! Come over here I found something you'd like ." I called out . " Coming !" He called back so with that he walked over to where I was and I handed him the book . "Quentin I found Fillory And Further Book 3 ." I told him with a smile . "Omg omg omg I love it it's my favorite book I so wanna buy it ." He had said excitingly. "If you want to go ahead ." I told him . He smiled ."Thank you so much for finding it for me ." He said . "You're welcome ." I replied back as I had then kissed him then we went to the front so he could buy the book he had paid the person for the book then we got out of the book store after he paid for his then picked it up once again then I paid for mine after that we went back to where we were .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

141K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 66.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...