Total Drama preferences

NoahsWittyTales द्वारा

Romantic scenarios of some of the characters from total drama! Since preferences are a bit complicated to wri... अधिक

Request page [Open]
Character list
How you met
What dating them includes
The first date
When you're sick
The first kiss
When they get jealous
New characters (Updated Scenarios)
How they hug you
The type of couple you are
When you get jealous
How they ask you to be their girlfriend
Movie nights
When they walk in on you changing
Annoying couple things you both do
Going to a dance
Would they kill the spider?
When you see them upset
New characters (Catchup chapter)
When you are on your period
Their love language
Nicknames
They wake up first
The little things they do for you
A day at the carnival
Height difference?
How they react to you having a pet
Who made the first move?
How they celebrate your birthday
When the girls are on their period
How they would help/react if you struggle with mental illness
How they introduce you to their family PART 1
They react to you drawing them
When you're upset with them and they notice - PART 1
Beach days with them

When they see you upset

3.8K 26 12
NoahsWittyTales द्वारा

Noah
Noah would ask, "What's wrong, honey?" Then will try to listen in the best way that he could. He would then try to help you come up with solutions as much as he could, even if there's not much he can do. He gets upset when you're upset, but he knows that he can't magically make your problems disappear. He then tries to comfort you by watching tv with you or assuring you that he's here.

Cody
  Cody would hold you close then let you cry it out, as he assures you things will be okay. He would then ask if you would like to go somewhere or to just sit in the couch with him. If you suggest an idea, he always agrees to it because he hates seeing you hurt. He would consistently check on you throughout the week to make sure you're okay.

Duncan
  Duncan gets protective, so his first priority is to make sure that no body messed with you. He would then take you into his car for a drive where you talk about it and you would also go to a place with a relaxing view to help distract you a little. If you're up for it, you both would also get into mischief together to make you laugh and distract you from those thoughts.

Courtney
   Courtney immediately goes into protective mode and will do her best to calm you down. She would cry with you, depending on the situation, and would feel your emotions with you such as anger or disappointment. She would try to help you solve it even if you insist not to. She means well and she cares for you too much to let this situation go on.

Alejandro
   He gets concerned and would try to take care of you by doing the most romantic things to make you feel better. He would play romantic music, and hold you close to him, bringing you into a kiss. He would also try to cook your favorite food that you would eat together as you both talk about the problem. Alejandro knows how to make you forget your problems for that moment because of how naturally romantic he is.

Heather
    Heather would get concerned and feel awkward about how to approach you. She would ask questions about your situation to help her understand it more. She would rub your back, and sigh to herself, thinking of what to do to help you. Heather gets less embarrassed to show you her emotional and caring side over time, so when she's more open around you, she just gives you a kiss and says, "It will work out soon."  She blushes a lot at the fact that she helped make you feel better, and she loves that you trust her enough to rely on her.

Emma
   Emma would get more affectionate than usual and will want to hug you close to her while you cry it out or just vent. She wouldn't leave the room unless she knows for sure that you're okay. She would then kiss your cheek and assure you that you'll get through this together. She is great at giving you pep talks when you're upset, even though she can be particularly snarky in general about a lot of things. She tries to be as supportive as possible.

Kitty
   Kitty knows the first thing to make you feel better is to make sure you're comfortable. She would have you lay down on her bed, and throw many blankets on you, then would leave to make you a hot chocolate or your favorite drink. Afterwards, she will listen to you rant and if you allow her, she'll give you advice. She is surprisingly very good at advice and she knows how to make you feel that things will be okay.

Mike
   Mike would immediately bring you into a hug then would let you vent out your feelings. He always listens without judgement because he has been through a lot of issues himself. He doesn't give you advice unless asked since he knows you just need someone to listen. Afterwards, he would ask if you would like to do something to distract you for a little while.

Mal
Mal is already protective of you so when you're upset about something, he gets even more protective. He would ask what happened and keep asking more about the situation, so he could know what to do. Afterwards, he'll just let you lay on his chest, as he runs his hands through your body and will keep kissing your forehead. He gets a little embarrassed to say comforting things like "I'm here, baby," but he will depending on how upset you are.

Scott
Scott gets awkward and unsure of how to respond when you're upset, so he uses physical affection to comfort you. He would cuddle you on the couch and let you rant to him about what happened. If somebody upset you, he would offer to take revenge on that person for you. He may not always show it, but he is protective and doesn't want to let anything happen to you.

Trent
Trent would ask if you'd like to talk about it then would sing you a song to make you feel better. If you're not in the mood for songs, he would just hold you close to him while you rant, and would assure you that he won't leave you to do this on your own. He's willing to support you through everything.

Gwen
Gwen would take you for a walk somewhere where you both could vent out your thoughts about the situation. She would say things like "I don't know how someone could do that" and would tell you not to worry. If you're upset about other things than someone hurting you, she would share her own experiences where you could relate to one another. She gives good advice even if she doesn't think so. That's one of the things that brings you closer. Afterwards, she'll kiss your cheek.

Sammy
   Sammy gets deeply concerned and would keep asking if you're okay and what she could do to help you. She would make sure that you're really okay and not just saying that because she wants to show you that she can be your support line when things get rough. You both often cuddle together while you rant to her and she offers her thoughts on the situation. She loves to be there for you when you need her because you're always there for her.

Jen
   Jen would let you rant to her as much as you'd like and she would also share her experiences if she went through something similar. When she does this, it can be humorous and comforting because it assures you that you're not alone. Afterwards, she'll give you a huge hug and tell you not to worry too much about it because she's here for you.

Mickey
   Mickey would hug you to assure you that things will be okay. He is very optimistic, so he would give you small pep talks that make you feel better, since he does work to overcome (physical health) challenges himself. Afterwards, you both either draw or play video games.

Jay
  Jay would cuddle you close to him and ask you if there's anything he can do to help you. He knows he can't solve your problems but he can be able to listen. He would give you motivational talks like Mickey does, and they almost always work. Afterwards, he would go somewhere with you to cheer you up.

Jo
   Jo feels a little awkward at first because she sucks at advice but she knows you need her and she's willing to be there for you even if it shows her soft side. She will hug you tightly, then whisper sweet nothings into your ear. She would ask if there's anything she could do to help. Afterwards, she would try to make you laugh.

Brick
   Brick would make sure you're calm first by wrapping you in a hug, and would keep kissing your forehead to soothe you a little. Then, he would ask questions about the situation and assure you that you won't have to go through it alone. He would then make you your favorite drink so you could calm down and be able to vent more about the situation.

Eva
  Eva would get angry immediately if you're upset because somebody hurt you. She would want to find out who it is and confront them to make sure they don't mess with you again. If you're upset because of other things such as a bad day, insecurities or overthinking, she would calm down in relief that nobody tried to hurt you. She would then rub your back and let you vent to her about your feelings. She may seem like the type to not want to listen or care on the outside to other people, but she's actually a very understanding person who's been through things herself. She has shown to be a good listener to you.

Geoff
   Geoff tries to act like he understands but there are times when he doesn't. He means well but he can say inappropriate things like "At least it's not this or that." Afterwards he would kiss you then take you somewhere relaxing to make you feel better. He's more of an actions speak louder than words type of person.

Justin
   Justin knows that when you're upset, he is the one you'll need the most. Like Alejandro, he'll try to be romantic, but he would also take you to where you feel the most comfortable at and you would take a walk together to talk about it. He's great at listening and giving you comforting words, but he's not the best at advice. He still would do whatever it takes to make you happy again.

Dj
   Of course Dj would bring you into a hug and let you cry out the pain. He would hug you close, whisper sweet nothings into your ear and assure you that you both will find a solution together. Afterwards, he would make you your favorite food then would watch your favorite comfort shows until you feel better.

Lindsay
Lindsay may not be great at advice but she's the best at cheering you up. She'll take you shopping, to the spa or to get your nails done and she'll let you rant for hours. She'll listen to you and comfort you even if she doesn't entirely understand the situation. She doesn't like seeing you hurt, so she cheers you up in the best way she can; pampering you.

Izzy
Izzy would get protective and ask who was the person who upset you. She would talk about plans for revenge because she's chaotic like that. However, if you're upset about other situations like work, insecurities or overthinking, she would just keep cuddling and kissing you until you feel better. She's not the best at words but she cares about you. She would probably ask if you'd like to do something chaotic and fun to cheer you up.

Harold
   Harold is a very good listener and he understands people even if he hasn't been through the issue himself. He's read his sister's psychology books out of boredom, so that's one of the things that helped him have an understanding of dealing with peoples emotions. He also has some lived experiences. He just listens to you vent and gives his own input that always makes you feel better.

Tyler
   Tyler's heart would ache when he hears you cry or sound stressed about a situation. He would ask if there's anything he could do, then would do things like massage your back, run you a warm bath or get you your favorite food to cheer you up. He wants to be your support when you're having a rough time, even if he doesn't always know the right things to say.

Chris
   Chris has a hard time emphasizing with people, so he doesn't know how to approach your situation that well. He would ask if you're okay then would try his best to distract you from the situation by making you laugh or talking about something else to pull your thoughts away from what happened. He hates seeing you upset even though it seems like he's the type that doesn't care.

Katie
  Katie would feel bad then will try to cheer you up as much as possible, after crying with you. She would try to distract you by taking you to the movies or to go shopping, and she'll let you choose the places you want to go to. She then would make sure you're okay and would keep assuring you that you're not alone.

Sadie
   Sadie would cry with you when you're upset. She hates seeing you hurt and she finds it heartbreaking. She would let you rant to her inside her bedroom, then afterwards you both would make little treats to eat while you watch your comfort show together.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

612 27 16
Just a note: this story was inspired by The Maze Runner (Movie and Book series!) and Total Drama! Basically a AU with all the Total Drama Characters...
46.3K 1K 14
|This is a Total Drama AU fic; so TDI TDA TDWT never happened| Courtney had everything she could ever want. A perfect boyfriend, her perfect group of...
23.2K 275 8
alejandro x fem!reader y/n was now known on the total drama series as the "adorable girl" archetype. where had they come up with that shit? she had...
1.7K 43 9
This is another total drama horror story set in a world infected with zombies This story takes place between TDA and TDWT This is a fan fiction. I do...