Wedding Dress (One Shot)

By Bunnytales

When you think you did the right thing to do, but you end up hurting the one you love and yourself. (I edited... More

Wedding Dress

389 21 11
By Bunnytales

"You're so beautiful" My twin sister said

"Nah, you're teasing me again" I said while putting my contact lens in my eyes.

"I'm not teasing you; I said you're beautiful because I just look like you" I, Heartnet Rainn has a twin sister named Skylar Rainn. Which is the epitome of annoyance.

"Yeah right" I surrender. She's quite annoying when it comes to who's beautiful between the two of us. Sky is beautiful inside and out there's no doubt about it.

"By the way how's my wedding?" she asked.

"Your wedding? I will ruin it" I threatened her.

"Do you want to die today?" She glared at me.

"Just kidding, let's go time is running" I told her, because we'll start to fight again if this conversation continues.

"Yeah yeah, today is your wedding" she teases.

I glared and she smiled back. What an annoying sister I have.

_______________________

____WEDDING HALL___

The wedding hall's ambiance was simple yet elegant with the touch of light pink and blue.

"Light pink and blue tulips and roses, these are your favorite flowers and colors right?" Sky asked.

"Yeah, I love light colors than the flashy and bright ones" I with a hint of sarcasm.

"Are you saying that my favorite colors are ugly?" she asked.

Did I mention that we're already 25?

"Did I say something like that?" I asked innocently.

"Argghh! Hmp!" she stomp her feet and walks to her fiance.

I won. She is so cute, that is the reason why I always pissed her off. She's easily irritated, she's childish even though she is 5 minutes older than me, but I love her with all my heart. She is always there when I have problems. She's my best friend, my mentor and my sister.

"Congratulations Ms. Heart" Guest 1

"Thank you" I smile.

"The wedding hall is amazing" She said.

"Haha, this is the style that the groom wants" I told her honestly.

"Great! If my soon to be husband is like Klien, I won't let him go." She said because she know something that she should not know.

"Yeah" I just smile to clear her suspicions

Great timing my twin is passing by. I am a hundred percent sure that she will pester me later.

"Hurting?" she whispered

"Shut up" I said.

"Ms. Heart the groom is calling you," a man in coat and tie said.

"Klien? Where is he?" I asked.

"At the garden" He replied.

"Okay, thank you mister" I started walking as soon as the man left.

He is so cruel! I can't walk properly with this gown and I hate wearing shoes with heels, it annoys me.

[After a few minutes]

At last, I reached the garden though it's not far from the wedding hall but still I can't walk properly with this dress and shoes.

"Slow" he said as soon as he see me.

"What? Do you think I can walk faster with this kind of dress?" He knows that I don't wear this kind of clothes.

"You can change if you want and why did you attend my wedding in the first place?" He sarcastically asked.

"Do you think I want to attend this 'effin wedding of yours?" I want to say those words but of course...I can't.

"Excuse me, but you think highly of yourself Mr. Williams. I am here right now because I want to witness the best day of my childhood friend's life" I told him straight in the eye.

"hmm, You are really a masochist" He said.

"Huh?" I act like I don't know what he's saying.

But maybe he's right. I am a masochist. Like are there any girls that would attend the wedding of his one and only true love? Of course, there's one--Heartnet Rainn is the only one who would attend in a wedding that would surely break her heart.

I dreamt of being Mrs. Klien Williams before...until now.
But what I can I do? All I want is for him to be happy. To be free. To be safe.

"You still love me right?" that question brings my soul back in front of the one I love.
No one knows that Klien is my boyfriend and ex-soon to be husband except my family.

I hid it, because...

"Silence means yes" He said with a hint of sarcasm

"What?" I didn't catch up to the last thing he said. I was preoccupied of 'What ifs'

"You're hurting inside, right?" He said with his eyes set on my eyes.

"What are you saying?" I innocently asked. I don't want him to know what I really feel.

"You still love me" He said as if he is right. But really, he is right. I still love him. Who would freakin' forget a 6 year relationship in three fudgin' years?! those three years were not long enough to forget everything we had.

"o-of course not" damn! I stutter.

"Really?" He smirked. Damn Heartnet!

"Y-yes" I stutter again. Klien know you so well, Heart. You're freaking obvious!!

"You're really bad at lying" He weakly smiled at me.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Are you regretting it now?" He asked.

"Regretting what?" I can't look at him, because in any moment the tears that I am holding back is going to fall.

"That you let me go" He said. Then I heard a faint sigh.

"Of course...not! I don't love you anymore. Stop thinking highly of yourself Klien. It's been what? Three years. It's been three years since we broke up and you think I still love you? C'mon Kly you're not as idiot as this guy in front of me" I said. Trying not to cry and trying not to spill the reason behind our break up.

"Hmm. Did you know the reason why I picked your favorite colors and flowers for my wedding?" He asked. Fck you Williams. You'll thank me in the future for breaking up with you. Damn you!

"W-why" Damn it! I was intimidated by his stares.

I deserve this feeling of being hurt.

"It's because I want you to be my bride" He seriously said.

"Y-you're kidding right?" I smile "Stop joking Kly, you're not funny"

"Don't smile and laugh like you're not hurting!" now he's angry "Don't smile! I know that the wedding dress she's wearing right now is the wedding dress you designed and you made for our wedding! The one you're wearing right now is for her right?!"

How? How did you know? Who told you?

Yes, I made that wedding dress for our wedding, and this gown, the one I am wearing right now is for my childhood friend.

I know, my eyes can't hold it anymore. They rolling down in my cheeks together with my heart falling in pieces.

"Now you're crying! I'm correct right?" He said looking at me with those eyes again. Those eyes that begged for me to stay.

I wiped my tears "You may be correct about the wedding dress but I swear that I don't love you anymore. Klien, don't make it hard for the both of us. We both know that there's no you and me anymore." I lied again, Klien don't you know it's hard to lie?

"You're lying, Heart! If you don't love me anymore then why are you crying right now?! It's because you still have feelings for me!" You're right but we can't be together, again.

"I'm not lying. Don't do this Klien, you'll hurt me and yourself if this conversation continues" I said before I turn my back on him.

"Huh!" he smiled I saw it in the corner of my eye. "You will regret it" he walks then he stops beside me "forever"

Then he walks away...away from me...forever.

Tears started to fall and everything starting to fall apart. Who am I kidding? Everything fell apart the day I told him goodbye.

"Klien you're so stupid!" *sobs* "stupid definitely a stupid!!" *sobs* "I let you go because I love you!" *sobs* "I want you to live!" *sobs* "I don't want you to die!" *sobs* "stupid Klien!" *sobs* "I let you go because they will kill you!" *sobs* "You said that you really know me" *sobs* "then why you didn't know that I am a daughter of a mafia lord!?!"

"Stop crying! I'm sorry Heartnet, It's my fault" Sky said.

She's starting to cry now. She hugged me. A hug full of warmth and sincerity. We may fight because of childish things, but when it comes to the point that I am hurting. She becomes a new mature sky.

"No! I chose this so I need to endure it" I said while wiping my tears. I don't want her to blame herself, again. She's been through too much.

"I'm sorry! You sacrificed your love for my love. If I didn't turned down dad's request I am sure you are the one who's wearing that wedding dress right now. I'm sorry Heartnet" She said.

"You don't need to say sorry Sky. I chose this path, I know what you've been through and I don't want you to feel it, again. Stop crying and redo my make up." I smile and a faint laugh escape her mouth.

"Okay, let's go to the ladies room" she said.

[After 20 minutes]

"Noreen Louis, do you take Klien Williams to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do" Noreen said.

"Klien Williams, do you take Noreen Louis to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't" He said.

He run towards me and grabs my hand.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I asked him. My system are starting to panick. Damn Klien you can get killed by doing this!

"Hmm. Playing the role of a runaway groom" He said.

"What?!" I shouted. He removed my heels and lift me up in bridal style.

"I don't love her so why I will marry her?" he said while we're running away from the hall.

"Idiot! You will die if you do this! Let me go!" Damn! My tongue slipped.

"Die? Why will I die?" He innocently asked.

"Argghh!! Let go of my hand already!" Stupid if my Fiancé's bodyguard caught us, we are doomed!

"Phew! I am dead tired. We run too far" He said.

"Stupid!" I said while my tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Why? I am not! I just love you" He said.

I look from left to right to see if my fiancé's bodyguard followed us.

"What are you doing?" He asked and started looking from left to right.

"Looking if my fiancé's bodyguard followed us" I accidentally said.

"Fiancé? What are you saying?" He confusedly asked.

Darn it! My tongue slipped!

"Neverm----" I was about to say something but I saw someone not too far from us. Damn!

I hug him tight.

"Now you're hugging me" He said with a hint of faint happiness in his voice.

Then I turn around so that...

"What are you doi---"

*Gun fires*

"Hey heart! Blood?!" He said while shaking me

"Sorry Klien" *smiles*

"Hey heart!" He said then I saw reaching for his pocket. Getting his phone, maybe.

"Sorry Klien. It's all my fault" I said while crying.

"Damn it Rainn! What are you smiling for?!" He's starting to panick.

"911 where's your emergency?"
that's the last thing I heard before everything went black.

****

Thank you for reading this story :)
I hope you enjoyed reading this one.

Love lots,

Bunny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 175K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...