valiant | jaskier x oc

By shookishima

Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier, Yennefer of Vengerberg and Princess Cirilla of Cintra are doomed. They have all fin... More

introduction
1- eagle of redania
2- koi no yokan
3- bringer of the end
4- a princess' duty
5- dance of destiny
6- this is not goodbye
7- her sweet kiss
8- of battle, love and heroics
9- don't let go
10- sacrfices must be made
11- strong amongst the weak
13- i'm weak my love [SMUT]
14- double, double, toil, and trouble

12- feast of victory

1.1K 34 11
By shookishima

Priscilla exited the room with a heavy heart. She received the news that as soon as she passed out, Temeria and Kaedwen finally arrived but missed all the fun.

"My Lady! Thank goodness I caught up with you. The King will be hosting yet another banquet tonight." Ranger says trying to catch his breath. Priscilla's smile quickly disappeared as soon as she realized something. Ranger quickly realizes why she frowned.

"Oh yes, my arm. I lost it in the battle. Damn axes." He says pointing to the place where his arm used to be. Priscilla pulls him in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Ranger." She says, finally letting go of him.

"Oh my lady, you need not to be sorry. It isn't your fault at all. I might've lost an arm, but my love for you has never faltered." He says making Priscilla gasp. He just kept on smiling at her.

"I thought I was pretty obvious but it's no matter now. You are the most beautiful, Captain." He says but before Priscilla can do anything, he continues on.

"And you need not to respond or anything. I know how you feel for the bard so it's alright. I knew what I was getting myself into. I always knew I had no chance with you. But, that doesn't change how I feel for you. So, still friends?" He says putting his hand out.

Priscilla reaches out for it and shakes it. "Friends. Forever. And ever and ever and ever." She says pulling him into another tight hug. They both finally let go despite him not wanting to. She walks back to her chambers to be able to do her business and get ready for the feast.

She sighs at her new wounds, eyeing them in the mirror.

"Those are gonna leave such nasty scars." She says, almost vomiting at the sight of herself. She sat down on her chair and pulled her drawer to reveal all her makeup. She did her best to conceal all the scratches and bruises on her face and on her shoulders and arms. She stood up to look into her closet trying to find the best outfit for the occasion. As soon as she saw this certain dress, she smiled to herself and knew it was perfect. She exited the room and the closer she was to the Great Hall, the more laughter and talking became louder. As soon as she came to view, everyone was in awe of her beauty. She no doubt stood out from all the maidens in the room.

As soon as the King saw her, he bursted into tears. Priscilla rushed for his side to hug him.

"You look just like your mother. My beloved sister." He said in between sobs.

"I didn't know you had that dress and that necklace." He said.

"It's the only thing I have of mom left." She says tearing up.

"I thought I had nothing left of her. But then, I have you." He says and they continue hugging. As soon as they were finished the King motioned for everyone to keep the feast going. Priscilla stood from her seat to socialize with others. Soon, the King stood up from his throne.

"My dearest Priscilla, could you honor us with a song?" He says. Priscilla looks at him as if she wanted to say no but she couldn't say to to her uncle's and guests' pleading faces. She sighs and gets up on the platform. She clears her throat up, afraid that if she speaks, tears will start to fall.

"Before I grace you all with a song, I would like to say a few words. I don't how I can celebrate today without thinking of the lives we have lost. Tomorrow, I have to go to the families of those of the soldiers we have lost in this battle and tell them how their service has been honor to us all. And tomorrow I would have to watch their loved ones cry in front of me and I wouldn't be able to do anything but hug them and cry with them too. It's hard to even sit still right now without thinking about when Nilfgaard would strike again and whatever danger lurks in the shadows." She says filling the room with silence and sadly, negativity.

"Despite all of this, I feel this relief. I feel free and I feel safe because I am surrounded by the comfort of my loved ones, friends and people whom I consider family. I might not be able to do much but I hope this song could make you feel even just a little bit better." She says and finally whispers something to the pianist. He nods and she goes back to the position. The pianist plays a melody that would make you close your eyes and weep about all your sorrows.

Hello! You can listen to this song on Spotify as well. It's called "O Willow Waly" so you can listen while reading. Or you watch the video below!

"We lay my love and I beneath the weeping willow.
But now alone I lie and weep beside the tree.
Singing 'Oh willow waly' by the tree that weeps with me.
Singing 'Oh willow waly' till my lover return to me.
We lay my love and I beneath the weeping willow.
A broken heart have I. Oh willow I die, oh willow I die."

As soon as she finishes, a figure enters the room. From the clothings he was wearing the sound of his footsteps, Priscilla could recognize him from a mile away.

Before she could approach Jaskier and run into his arms, one of the soldiers spoke up. "Could you grace us with another one? I apologize but your voice is just so calming and mesmerizing my lady." All Priscilla could do was smile and Jaskier just nods at her with a smile. She walks from her original place and takes the guitar placed on a table. She goes back to her position and drags a chair. She sat on the chair anc puts the guitar on her lap.

"I actually wrote this song recently. It might a little weird to hear but I never wanted to be a Princess or a Captain or a mage. There was a time in my life wherein everytime we had a feast, I would always admire the bards who would go on adventures and write songs about them and sing them and at that time, I believed that I would be able to do that. Instead, this is a song about how I feel for a certain someone. I hope you all enjoy it." She says and strums the guitar.

You can also listen to this song in Spotify! The song is called "I love you too much" or you can watch this video first.

"I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
heaven's my witness and this is a fact
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much

I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know its right
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much

Heaven knows your name and I've been praying
to have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my whole life will fly
I know I belong
when I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much
I love... you too much
I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
Your live in my soul
Your heart is my gold
There's love above love but it's mine 'cause
I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause
I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you
Love me as much?"

She bites her lip as soon as she finishes her song and looks at the people. They all clapped and cheered. She stood up and put the guitar in the chair and ran to Jaskier. She puts her arms around him, as if they haven't seen each other in years. Jaskier reciprocated and put his arms around her body while hugging her tightly. He showered her with kisses on her lips, her nose, her forehead, her cheeks and soon Priscilla catches up with him and put her lips on top of his whilst everyone was still cheering. As soon as they both let go and gaze at each other's eyes, they both opened their mouth wanted to say the words they always did.

"I love you!" They say at the same time and find the both of them chuckle at this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 685 32
Antea of Oxenfurt has disguised her life as being a simple barmaid in the city of Oxenfurt, until a cloaked stranger with the stench of death wandere...
26.1K 953 19
Jaskier is in love with Geralt, but Geralt can't seem to let go of Yennefer. In an act of desperation, Jaskier wishes to forget both the witcher and...
121K 3.9K 23
A Higher Vampire named Velorina was gravely injured by a Witcher. While trying to recover a young boy found her resting on a tree, secluded by the ne...
70.3K 2.4K 19
๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ: Fear of emotional attachment; fear of being in, or falling in love. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ( ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ) ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...