(Book 2) Quick Transmigration...

Por xiaowan24

After signing the share transfer of the Bai company, Bai Weiwei who has a congenital heart disease got betray... Mais

The Red Second Generation's Abandoned Former Wife
Arc 7_3-4
Arc 7_5-6
Arc 7_7-8
Arc 7_9-10
Arc 7_11-12
Arc 7_13-14
Arc 7_17-18
Arc 7_19-20
Arc 7_21-22
Arc 7_23-24
Arc 7_25-26
Arc 7_27-28
Arc 7_29-30
Arc 7_31-32
Arc 7_33-34
Arc 7_35-36
Arc 7_37-38
Arc 7_39-40
Arc 7_41-42
Arc 7_43-44
Arc 7_45-46
Arc 7_47-48
Arc 7_49-50
Arc 7_51-52
Arc 7_53-54
Arc 7_55-56
Arc 7_57-58
Arc 7_59-60
Arc 7_61-62
Arc 7_63-64
Arc 7_65-66
Arc 7_67-68
Arc 7_{End}
Reality 1
Reality 2
Reality 3
The Cultivation Master's Blackened Disciple
Arc 8_3-4
Arc 8_5-6
Arc 8_7-8
Arc 8_9-10
Arc 8_11-12
Arc 8_13-14
Arc 8_15-16
Arc 8_17-18
Arc 8_19-20

Arc 7_15-16

3.9K 117 27
Por xiaowan24

The Red Second Generation’s Abandoned Former Wife

Su Shian only sensed that she stimulated his blood and qi into a surging storm.

When he had dinner, he drank a lot of wine, which was all stirred together with his anger. It turned into a ruthless bitterness.

How could she change so fast?

Obviously… obviously, she had still been gazing at him with loving eyes before.

Now she was being debauched in someone else’s bed.

Bai Weiwei completely ignored him, “Fine, if you want to stand here, then stand. I’m going to sleep.”

She finished and walked into the room. Just as she reached out to close the door, a hand came in and clutched the door with a death grip.

Bai Weiwei’s face changed. “What are you doing?”

Su Shian entered the room and closed the door firmly.

There was a violent fire smoldering in his eyes. He reached for Bai Weiwei and pushed her against the door, his tall body pressed against hers.

“What? Didn’t you say he was better than me? I think it’s because our exchange didn’t go deep enough, which led you to misunderstand.”

Bai Weiwei’s countenance changed suddenly. Her eyes flashed with a little panic, “Su Shian, you let me go.” 

She said as she started to struggle.

Su Shian was so upset by her struggle that he clasped her restless wrists with his hands, pressed them high above the door, and bowed his head to kiss her.

Bai Weiwei didn’t open her mouth, refusing to kiss him.

On her fair and beautiful neck, there was a red mark. Light, not obvious. Not like it was hit, but like it was pinched.

But who would pinch her?

Another possibility was that it was a hickey.

At the thought of her appearance moaning beneath Chen Wenfeng, the fire in his chest became a thorn drilling into his heart, completely shattering the last of his reasoning.

He reached out to hold her jaw and viciously kissed her.

The kiss was furious and unreconciled.

These were impulses that couldn’t be suppressed.

The panic in Bai Weiwei’s eyes turned into fury, and she suddenly opened her mouth and bit him.

Su Shian hissed. His lips bled, but this bloody smell and tingling only further stirred up his heart’s brutality.

He panted, licking the blood on his lips, his eyes as cruel as that of a beast, “Why, outside you can get on the wild man’s bed, but on your husband’s bed you are pushing three times and resisting four.”

Bai Weiwei’s complexion was pale, her body could not stop shaking. When she heard this, she laughed back angrily.

“Su Shian, whoever I want to sleep with, it won’t be you.”

As soon as this came out, Su Shian only felt buzzing and heartache. Following this, he lost all control.

He had never lost control of himself to such a point.

He stopped her and threw her straight to the bed and tore open her clothes, despite her screams or struggles. As she tried to escape, he dragged her back to him, again and again.

Bai Weiwei roared “Su Shian, you’re crazy, we’re divorced.”

He bit the red mark on her neck as if he wanted to eat her.

She trembled in pain, “This is rape, and I’ll tell on you.”

Su Shian opened her legs with a fierce look, “Tell, let everyone know that you were raped by your husband.”

Bai Weiwei looked desolate. She broke a hand free and threw him a slap.

“You’re inhuman.”

Su Shian only felt that the last remnants of rationality in his mind were slapped away by her.

“Yes, what man is human in bed? They’re beasts.”

Having said that, he tore open the last obstacle on her body, his eyes hot, violent, and fierce.

Bai Weiwei burst into tears, “Shian, you stop, don’t make me hate you.”

Hate……

Su Shian grasped her neck, his fingers grinding on the red spot he had bitten.

“You were in the bed of another man, and it’s me who hates you.”

【The simulator is online. Simulated scene keywords: forced, struggling, sobbing, stimulating!】

Bai Weiwei: This broken simulator has been upgraded; it even has a keyword prompter.

Su Shian paused a moment, and his eyes were confused.

Bai Weiwei took the opportunity to roll her naked body out from under him.

She dragged out a sheet for herself in one breath and walked quickly to get her bathrobe on.

Then she took some rose tea that was steeped that morning, as well as a few plates of snacks, and placed them on the table.

Then she looked for a comfortable position, sat on the soft sofa cushion, and sipped her rose tea.

At this time, Su Shian was also slowly coming to. He was deeply confused. His eyes ferocious, he…… Grabbed the pillow and XX.

Bai Weiwei’s complexion didn’t change as she suddenly opened her mouth to cry.

The cry was sobbing, helpless, and painful.

Su Shian’s movements stiffened. He tried to appease her by bowing his head to kiss the pillow, “Too painful? I’ll move slower.”

Bai Weiwei at the side wailed and cursed, “You madman, get out, you get out for me.”

Su Shian gritted his teeth and smiled coldly, “It seems that you like it rough.”

Having said that, his actions really were rough.

Bai Weiwei groaned a few times but refused to shout again.

It was like she disdained even talking to him.

Su Shian became a beast, tightly entangled with, the woman…… pillow under his body.

From time to time, Bai Weiwei moaned a couple words, scolded a few, or cried sometimes.

“Let me go, you let go…… wuwu1.

“I don’t want it anymore…… nn, ah.

“Softer, you madman, wuwu.”

“Su Shian, I can’t take it……”

Su Shian was focused and hard-working, as if to get rid of the glorious title of an old virgin.

The more she called, the more barbaric he became.

The system looked at the poor male lead, holding a pillow and shaking his buttocks without a sheet.

It looked again at the host who was applying a mask for herself and moaning expressionlessly at the side.

It silently, sneakily took out its empty bag of Latiao and licked. En, tastes good.

It was a long night.

For Su Shian, the woman under her body could bring ecstasy deep into his bones.

The way she called, her passionate moaning, her body soft as water, could fascinate him.

Men were really wild beasts that were desperate for sensory stimulation.

He felt that not just his body was enthralled, but even his heart had been disturbed.

They were intertwined with each other, like inseparable aquatic plants, twisted in a trembling posture.

…… It was because the sheet that Bai Weiwei threw back got tangled up with him.

In the middle of the night, he stopped moving.

However, the simulator didn’t prompt to close.

Sure enough, that Su beast rested for half an hour and then rose up, striving to work hard.

Bai Weiwei was woken up. She was tired and wanted to fall asleep.

This animal slag, there was no end.

Had he never seen a woman in his life?

Sooner or later, people would X to death.

Bai Weiwei moaned a few words, with a hoarse voice scolded him, that he was not as good as birds and beasts.

Then her head fell to the side, and she slept.

She was certainly not going to help because no one could afford to toss with him.

To really encounter such a day after day, all day and all night man, she would have fainted long ago, good2 or not. 

Bai Weiwei slept for a while, then she woke up.

She saw the bed was a mess. Su Shian was holding his pillow in his arms like a baby.

She yawned helplessly, took off her bathrobe, and pinched herself again.

Then she went to bed, carefully ripped the pillow out of his arms and tucked herself in.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 29.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
10.6M 245K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
3.3M 207K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
712K 27.4K 75
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...