BLIND LOVE ✔

By exocherrios

Book #2 of the 'Tri-colour fantasy' series. Love is blind! It doesn't matter if she can't see me, cause stil... More

1 . Blind Love
2 . Prologue
4 . Falling for you
5 . Blooming days
6 . Softly
7 . Forever
8 . My Love

3 . Obsession

149 32 30
By exocherrios

Narrator

"Bli... Blind?" He stuttered looking at her in consolation, his heart was shattered for a second.

"Yes." She said smiling brightly. He snapped off those thoughts and grabbed the money from his wallet and slid it to her hand.

"Alright! Here you go." She grabbed it from him and brushed her fingers through every note, counting them. Sehun noticed her expression changing in a weird form.

"Sir? Are you sure that you gave me the exact amount?" She asked showing the money note stuck within her fingers.

"Yes?! Why?" He was perplexed.

"The number of notes doesn't balances it." He was taken aback when she said it.

"You've given me 400 won in excess." His jaw dropped grabbing the money from her and counted himself, to be only found what she said was true.

"Wow! Seriously? How were you able to find it?" He was amazed by her unbelievable talent. Suddenly her phone went off.

"Just a minute?" She excused him and walked to the other side of the counter.

"Hello Yoo na? ... Nae! I'll be there in an hour ... Bye." She hung up the call and went back to the counter.

"Sorry for making you wait! And thank you for shopping here. Visit us again." She said greeting him with a wide smile.

"You're welcome. Between, is your ringtone the song 'Hurt' by Oh Sehun?" He asked with a blushing smile on his face.

"Yes Sir! Have you heard of his songs? He is really amazing. His voice is the only thing that brightens my dark world. I love his songs so much." She said dreaming about him, which made him chuckle.

"Ohw! I am glad about it." He said carrying the bouquet in his hand.

"And also I am sorry if I am kind of annoying you, I really wanted to say this that your voice is more like his voice." She said blushing.

"Uhm... Haan! Yea yea, most of the people say that." He said hiding his blushes.

"Mmmm! Sorry for bothering you, Sir! Thank you and Visit us again." She said bowing her head.

"Mmmm." He looked with a smile one last before leaving the store. As he was about to leave, he bumped on someone who was about to get inside the store, and it turns out to be the owner of the flower shop.

"OMG!" She shouted looking at him.

"Shhhhhh!" He hushed her pulling her to a private place making sure no one has found him.

"omg! Oh oh oh ..." The woman stuttered.

"It's Oh Se Hun." He chuckled.

"omg, it's oh sehun." She screamed in low voice.

"I came here to buy some flowers and I've been managing to not get caught in public. Please don't freak out yourself and reveal me." He warned her.

"Oops! I am so sorry, Sir!" She said nodding her head.

"That's fine."

"Can you do me a favour?" He asked grabbing both her hands.

"Anything for you, Sir." She smiled widely.

"Good. At any cause, please don't let that girl know about my identity. It seems like she's been friendly to me and I don't want to spoil that. So, please don't tell I am actor Oh Sehun to her, okay?" He said.

"Sure, Sir!" The lady nod her head.

"Guess, I'll be visiting here more often." He said looking at the blind girl through the glass door from outside.

***

At Hospital

He slowly walked in closing the door behind. A smile grew on his lips, when he found his mom reading a novel while lying on the bed.

"Mom?" He said while sitting next to his mom on her bed. She placed the book by her side and looked at him.

"Sehun? You are here? I was actually thinking about you the whole day, gladly you are here." She said caressing his cheeks softly.

"Mom? What else I needed in my life other than you?!"

"You're so sweet Hunnie. How is your day going?" She brushed her finger over his soft hair.

"It's great so far." He said grabbing something from his bag.

"I am glad about it." He gave the bouquet he bought earlier to his mom, which pulled a smile on her face as tears filled her eyes.

"Happy birthday Mom." He said holding the bouquet in his hand.

"Thank you, my child. I wish your father was here to see you flying high as a star." She said slowly grabbing the bouquet from his hands and smell the fragrance of the flowers.

"I am sure he is watching over me from above." He said while taking his mom's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. He looked down feeling proud and

"He does." She said looking down at the flowers lovingly.

"Sehun?"

"Yes mom?" He lifted his head up to meet her gaze.

"You are getting older day by day, have you found anyone whom you can spend your rest of your life with?" Silent filled the atmosphere, which made her mom frown.

"Mmmm..." A minute of thought made him realize something.

"I guess so." He stated smiling widely.

"Really?" His mom was amazed.

"Yes! But I need to get some time in figuring it out." He said.

"That's good to hear. Promise me one thing." She said grabbing his hand and looking into his eyes hoping for something.

"Anything for you, Mom."

"I wanted you to marry someone whom you love with all your heart, before I leave you." Those words ripped his heart and shattered into pieces.

"Mom? You are not leaving. Please." He agitated and looked away.

"God knows when. Can you?" She hoped for a better reply from him. He looked down thinking deep about it and then slowly nod his head.

"Okay."

"Good boy." She leaned closer and kissed him on his forehead.

"Take some rest. I'll be back by night, yea?" He said while standing up from the bed and leaned forward planting a soft kiss on her forehead while tugging her in with the bed cover.

"Mmmm bye."

"Bye Mom." He smiled one last time before leaving the room. While he was about to get into the elevator, he was stopped by one of the Doctors.

"Mr. Sehun?"

"Hello, Doctor! How is mom right now?" He asked smiling weakly.

"There are still few more tests to be taken, before that we can't assure you anything. Please have a hope and seek for positive results, as far now she is in earlier stage of cancer. So, we can't come up with a final conclusion without making it clear. I have a optimistic vibe that she'll be fine." He said.

"Thank you so much, Doctor."

***

Xiumin was so deep texting his friend on phone, when the reporter called him out.

"Next question is for Kim Min Seok." He quickly slid in his phone inside his pocket and looked at her.

"Woah! I'm excited." He said cheerfully looking at his fans.

"The most trending news all over the kpop world is about you dating someone." He blushed while looking off of the camera. His pretty soft cheeks were so red that made the crowd of fans go wild.

"Yes?"

"So, How would you like to react upon your fans reaction on it?" He bit his inner cheeks and said,

"I did see many were happy about it and their posts really meant like blissful to me, and some where hostile over it as well. But, what I would like to say was, is it even necessary for me to considering all those facts of them pestering me for my personal decisions? It's my life and I am human being too. Wouldn't I have any rights to choose my life with what I love? It doesn't mean everyone has to accept my decisions. When there is good, there will be bad. And when there is acceptance, there should be a denial as well. So, I actually only focus on what my family members and my colleagues react upon it, nevertheless my fans being furious right now, they might accept my decision one day." The crowd was filled with mixed reactions, as some were cheerfully screaming and shouting, and somewhere screaming him not to date.

"Wow Wow! Xiumin-ssi?! You are great. That was great. I hope your fans will understand." The interviewer said and looked at the note in her hand.

"Thank you." He said slightly squeezing on Lay Zhang's thighs.

"The next question is for our Handsome king, Oh Se Hun." As soon as the name was read out, the crowd went wild screaming like hell.

"How am I attacked here?" He blushed covering his face with his hands, which made the fans go crazy.

"No no! You aren't. Going to the question. It seems like for the past 8 years of your actor and singer life, you haven't been once caught dating any woman, by your fans. Can you give us a reason?" The crowd went silent for minute, eager to hear his words.

"Because I have my mom by my side. As long as she is with me, I don't consider any kind of love from any other woman." He said proudly.

"So you're gonna stay forever single?"

"Uhmm... Not really... But the truth is, I haven't found any." He said, the fans screamed in rejoice.

"Ooooooh! I wish you get to meet the love of your life in nearing future."

"Duh! Thank you." He said smiling at her.

"OMG! MRS. CHOI? MRS. CHOI? DID YOU HEAR THAT?" She said while hoping on the couch hearing his voice on the TV.

"Ahhh! Yea I did." Mrs. Choi said arranging the flowers on the case.

"He is so amazing. I shall forever listen to his voice, It's so heart warming. I really want to marry a man like him, I am impressed by the way how much he loves his mom. She must be really pleased to have such a boy as her child." She squealed on her hands.

"I hope your wish comes true one day." Mrs. Choi smiled to herself knowing what was going to happen the future.

"Really?" She asked looking somewhere.

"Yes."

"How does he looks like?" Mrs. Choi placed the flowers on the table, walked closer to her and sat on the couch.

"He is so handsome that you can't take your eyes off of him. He is really sweet, soft and kind." She said stroking her hands on her shoulder, which made her smile even more.

"Aww! I wanted to see him so terribly." She bit her lips and smiled imagining the features of her dream man.

"You will, my dear." Mrs. Choi gently took her hand and rubbed it.

"But I don't think someone as great as him would even consider talking to a girl like me, who can't even see the world." She said frowning but kept her weak smile plastered on.

"Don't lower yourself. You aren't that kind, dear. I am sure you'll meet the man you've been wanting to have in your life."

"Thank you, Mrs. Choi." She hugged her tightly.

--------------------------------------------

"Se Hun ah?" Lay called him while resting himself on the couch after a long fan sign meeting.

"Yes?" He sat next to him, with his eyes glued upon the phone.

"Have you read the book named 'Blind love' By the novelist Byun Baek Hyun?" He asked looking at him.

"No! Why?"He didn't even budge to look at him.

"You haven't? I recommend you that book to read it." He said, but littler did he listened to his words.

"Why? And also I am not interested in books as I am not that patient enough to read a book." He said with his eyes still stuck on the phone.

"It's really a great love story of an actor falling in love with a blind girl." The moment he heard those words, he stopped typing and looked at him.

"Wha... What did you say?" He was stunned.

"Love story of an actor falling in love with a blind girl." Lay repeated what he stated earlier.

"Ohh! What was the name of the author?"

"Byun Baek Hyun." He said while scanning the channels on TV.

"Byun Baekhyun... Byun Baekhyun.... Hyung? I am heading out and will be back in an hour." He said grabbing his coat from the stand and rushed to the door.

"Where are you going?" Lay shouted from the living room.

"Book store."

***

He rushed to the near by book store with only covering his face with a hat.

"Can I please get the book named 'Blind Love' by Byun Baek Hyun." When the counter girl lifted her head up, her eyes went wide.

"Sure, Si.... OMG!" She almost shouted, but sehun closed her mouth with his hand.

"Please please! Can you not freak out and bring a flood of fans over here? Let it keep it private okay?" He said smiling in disgust.

"I'm so sorry, Sir! I am a great fan of you. Can I please get an autograph of yours." She cooed at him.

"Sure." He said. The girl walked over to one of the shelves, searched for the book he asked and gave it to him.

"This is the book, Sir!" She said giving him the book. He looked at the title and the cover of the book, a smile grew on his lips.

"Thank you. Have you read it? Is it that famous?"

"This was written by one of the famous novelists of Asia. He's an amazing writer. This story has won more than 20 awards internationally, so far. It is really a peaceful and soothing love story." She said.

"Oh! Good to hear. Thank you." He said paying her for the books and walked out of the store. He sat up all night and read the story completely.

The next day he stood in front of the book store, with his hat lowered to his eyes and a hoodie on. He watched her roaming around the shop delivering the flowers to her customers. Sehun smiled at her before entering the shop.

'And here I go with the flow of the love streaming directly to you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7.9K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
219K 5.6K 54
[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she thought to be her soul mate forever. Fou...
136K 4.4K 47
It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping h...
2K 106 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...