daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

twenty-one.

6.4K 235 55
By MARKSOI

you know? thinking of it, maybe he did felt bad for me. maybe because i confessed first and didn't let mark explain his feelings... those thoughts flew around donghyuck's head as he stared blankly at the school window. 

"mr. lee donghyuck?" the teacher called for the spacing boy, making the class look at him. "mr. lee?" she called out again, raising his voice a little bit as the younger male is still not looking up.

renjun looked at his seatmate with worry and tapped his shoulder. donghyuck finally snapped out from his thoughts and realized all the eyes are laid to him.

he raised a brow and mouthed a 'why?' the teacher softly smiled, "you're spacing out." she giggled. donghyuck face flushed, bowing a sorry, and went back on focusing on the lesson.

"did something happened?" the older asked, while him and donghyuck walked through the hallway. "you can tell me."

"does mark actually like me?" he asked almost like whispering. "did he just feel bad for me? can he not reject me?"

renjun frowned at the question that had been thrown at him. "what exactly happened?"

"well um.." the younger explained all what happened yesterday, and what made him think that way.

renjun smiled after hearing the latter's story on why he  had those thoughts, "believe it or not.. mark isn't the type of person to fall in love that easily to the person he just met," he paused and smile at the ground. "that may be the reason jaemin trusted mark."

donghyuck let out a soft giggle as he watched renjun blushed at the word 'jaemin' he probably miss him, the younger thought. "it's still the best if you two talk about it." renjun continued as the younger nodded and they exited the building.

"i guess—" donghyuck gasped as he felt something cold and wet on his chest. looking up he was met by a tall man, giving him an apologetic look.

"i-i'm sorry! i didn't mean to!" the said boy closed his bottle and reached out to wipe donghyuck with his towel.

"oh, it's okay." the younger smiled, waving his hands as a 'no thank you'.

"i have some spare clothes, i'll hand you one." the boy said, unnecessarily grabbing the younger's hand. donghyuck looks back for renjun, but he's already walking away, backwards, giving the younger a wave.

the younger widened his eyes as renjun's figure fade away. "wait!" donghyuck mouthed, but already too late.

donghyuck stand in front of the male's locker as he searched for his clothes. "it's too big, but i think this would do." the taller gave donghyuck a button-up shirt, almost at his mid-thigh.

"thank you so much!" donghyuck bowed. "c-can i know your name?"

"oh, jihoon." the taller stretched his hands out for a handshake and donghyuck replied. "i'll go first, my boyfriend is waiting for me." jihoon said, waving his hands in the air.

------

mark looked at his wristwatch, checking the time. he sighed as he leaned, "finally." the older mumbled, stretching his muscles.

standing up, he grabbed all the stuff he needed and stuffing it neatly in his bag. his smile grew bigger and bigger while packing his stuffs, "looks like someone's excited to see his boyfriend." one of his classmates teased, making the latter flustered, face flushed red.

one of them started cooing and it grew louder as all of them followed. "shut it." mark complained, and quickly walking out their room.

mark eyes widened as he unlocked the unlocked door, he remembered he locked his door before he went to school. in panic, he ran towards his living room, "i'm going to call the cops." he threatened and continued to search for the stranger.

a sound was heard towards the kitchen, and mark jolted his head towards the direction. he walks slowly, "come out!" mark shouted, raising the pillow towards the stranger.

donghyuck flinched at the spot, making him dropped his food. "that's the only ice cream left!" the younger whined and bent down to say sorry at the ice cream.

mark let out a heavy sigh as he walks closely at the younger. "donghyuck?" the older said, walking towards the younger. "you scared me."

donghyuck turned around to finally face the older, "we need to talk." he didn't even bother walking close to mark and walk straight to the couch, leaving mark confused and nervous.

"why?" mark started almost like whispering, seeing the younger's new expression. he looked back at the ground when his eyes met the younger's flaming ones.

donghyuck pushed the older back, and sat at his lap, making him flustered. "please be honest with me," the younger said with a stern voice. "d-did you actually, just feel bad for m-me."

mark eyes immediately softened, landing his hands down at the younger's thigh. "you said to be honest right?"

"ye.. y-yes."

"do you believe in love at first sight? because if you don't, i just experienced one, and i'm here to prove you." donghyuck face dropped into a shock one, seeing the older's lips form into a smirk.

mark noticed the instant change on the younger's face, "i actually can't believe that i fall for you in a very short amount of time..." mark paused, taking a good observation of donghyuck's face. "hold on, you're so pretty...  i-i forgot what i was going to say." the younger playfully slapped mark's arm, earning a soft chuckle.

"no, but seriously. you're my soulmate and no one would be synced with your heart as mine do."

donghyuck shot a smile at the older before hugging him with his arms, snuggling his face between mark's neck. "i'm mad though."

mark made donghyuck sit up straight and look at him, "why?" the younger asked almost like whispering. the older didn't answer, instead, he looks down at donghyuck's exposed thigh.

"this isn't mine right?" mark asked, pointing at donghyuck's button-up shirt.

"s-someone spilled their water on me." the younger explained. ad he immediately recieved a small "who?" from the older.

"j-jihoon..?" donghyuck unsurely answered, trying to remember if he got the name right.

"take that off." donghyuck looked at his boyfriend with confusion, "i don't like that on you." mark said with a tone of... what's that? jealousy?

a sudden ring of the doorbell was heard that made the older  avert his gaze towards the direction.

donghyuck let out a giggle and got off mark's lap, signaling him to answer the door. and before mark stood up, he gave donghyuck a peck, "you're so cute."

walking closely, "hyejin?!"

-----

hyejin was rushing through the hallways as fast
as she could, trying to reach her first class.

she didn't actually pay attention too much at the way, because she's too busy
trying to look presentable in the first day of school.

she kept speed-walking and forgot to lace her id, so she swiftly grabbed his bag from her back, and searched for her id.

"ouch!" was hyejin said as she felt something bump her head, looking up he was met by a boy. "oh! i'm sorry!" the male said, quickly grabbing the papers that dropped.

as he collected the papers, "you're also from class two?" hyejin look up,
and nodded. "me too! let's walk together!"

hyejin smiled at the excited boy and claiming his papers from the male. "and by the way, mark." the said boy reached for a handshake. "hyejin."

"you seem very popular among girls." the girl snorted, looking at the girls, looking at mark with sweet eyes, but when they meet her it immediately turns to a disgusted one. "and boys." the older added.

hyejin let out a gasp, covering her mouth in shock. "i should stay away from you, or else i would be dead.hyejin joked.

"no, don't. i like talking to you." hyejin's face immediately flushed red and looked down, burying his face in her palm. "don't say that." she muttered and heard the older let out a chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 14.7K 16
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin gets a babysitter because of his bad behavior. started ↠ 2018.16.07 ended ↠ 2018.14.08
68.3K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
19.7K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...
126K 6.4K 39
markhyuck. ┅ the world decides your soulmate whether you like it or not. ❝yours is red too?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.07.21 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI...