Bionic 4 Season 2 Book 4 seas...

Oleh mohamedjeylani1

They defeated Mr.Whale in everything It's time they get upgraded for further notice there Bionics will be up... Lebih Banyak

Upgrade
How they work
Connecting
The mission
Trouble
Out
Help
Home
Confidence
Signal
Mr.Whale fight
Well
How they work again
Theme

We're awesome

2 0 0
Oleh mohamedjeylani1

/Hally's pov Living room/I've been watching this movie called How to build a better boy.It was Awesome.Dad told me that I can find the location of anywhere if he sends me the coordinates.Right now I just found the coordinates to school so I can sense the schools location easily."I'm Awesome"Mike said proudly.Mike levitated himself I punched him and he fell."Yeah,I'm awesome"I said sitting down on the couch.Authors pov/And they lived happily ever after.

Stay tuned must see next book.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85.2K 2K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
11.2K 247 18
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
24.5K 4.7K 28
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
183K 5.4K 109
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...