Storm of Pain | JK ff

De SnowShaexz

Someday you'll cry for me, like I cried for you. Someday you'll miss me, like I missed you. Someday you'll ne... Mais

Storm of Pain
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 1

333 48 0
De SnowShaexz

"Act formally when we arrive at the company, do you get it?" Jungkook says coldly.

I sighed and nodded my head.

Me and Jungkook was arranged marriage by our parents and the reason is business. Jungkook only agree because he wanted to kept his career of being the CEO of their company, career is the most important thing in today's generation.

And I do agree in the marriage because I don't want to disappoint them, I'm the only child and I know they have high expectation toward me and I don't want to ruin that. If I'm not married to a rich man maybe I'm living a simple life just like what I wanted, simple job that can provide my daily needs.

Simple apartment that have bed to slept in and not those big houses with many expensive furniture but totally boring to live in.

And the lasting I want is a simple love life, a love that was never forced and only contains pure love between the girl and boy

But I think I'll never experienced that because look at me right now, I was dragged to something I don't want.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...