❀ ɪᴅᴏʟɪᴢᴇ!! || ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ

Von -shinkai

『 ᴜᴛᴀɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ 』 ❝ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴋɪss ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ! ❞ ⊱⋅•──────❴ •*•♫•*• ❵──────•⋅⊰ ᴘʟ... Mehr

Author-chan's Note + Request Page
[Eve] Fluffy
[Mafumafu] Allergies
[Mafumafu & Soraru] Q&A
[Soraru] Sick
[Sakata] Fireworks
[Sou] Yellow
[Sakata] Acceptance
[Shima] Café
[Eve] Smile
[Amatsuki] Actions
[Colon] Attention
[luz] Warmth
[Colon] Forever
[luz] Cuddles
[nqrse] Flustered
[luz] Memories
[Eve & Sou] Lose
[Mafumafu] Clingy
[Colon] Next Stage!!
[Riinu] Wouldn't it be Nice to be in Love?
[Jel] Amore Mio
[Root] The Parade is Here
[Satomi] Shangri-La For The Two of Us
[Nanamori] Welcome Back, Love!
[Eve] Fluffy (2)
[Colon] Riddles
[Amatsuki] Actions (2)
[Wolpis Kater] Medicine
[Sou] Mathematics
[R.A.T.A.T.A.] A Chaotic Collaboration
Important Note + FAQs
Announcement + Challenge
10K Special ヽ( 'ω' ヽ三 ノ'ω' )ノ
[TAG #1]
[TAG #2]
[TAG #4]
[TAG #3]

[Amatsuki] Cat

1.3K 44 60
Von -shinkai

[A/n: Okay, Ren. You want fluff? Now, fluff is what you get~ www!]

≫────··•••··────≪
(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = cat's name
≫────··•••··────≪

Your loud phone ringtone was the first one to greet you early in the morning. Slowly, you positioned yourself to lay flat on your stomach and grabbed your phone that was resting on the bedside table.

You received a message.

You squinted your eyes to get a better sight. Once your eyes adjusted, you read the message.

It was from your boyfriend, Amatsuki.

Good morning, (Y/n)~」It says.

You smiled. You started typing a reply and pressed the send button.

Good morning, Ama-chan...~

Not even a minute had passed, you immediately received his reply, 「Are you free today?

You paused for a second, remembering your schedule for today, then switched your attention back to your phone.

Yeah, I think. I don't have any important business for today. d=('▽`)=b

Well, that's great! I'm paying a visit later. I hope you wouldn't mind! (^_^)

With what you just read, you quickly jumped off of your bed.

Eh? Why so sudden? I haven't got ready yet!

Is it bad for a boyfriend to visit his girlfriend for no reason? ('・ω・')

You sighed. You do kind of missed him, A LOT. He had been busy throughout this week, the reason why you two could even barely speak with each other. Then, you gave in.

Okay, okay. But give me some time to clean my house. See you later~! (๑^ ^๑)♡

You got off of your bed. You opened the curtain. The sound of cicadas buzzing can be heard clearly, signaling that summer is on its way.

You took a deep breath and felt the summer breeze, spreading your arms wide and stretching for a bit.

"It's good weather today, right, (C/n)?"

(C/n) answered with a soft meow, as if it understands you.

You then headed to the bathroom to get ready.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You sat on the sofa, fanning yourself with your hand.

(C/n) went up to you and sat on your lap. You started caressing its soft fur.

"I take it back, (C/n). It's so hot!"

You propped (C/n) on the sofa before standing up to turn the air conditioner on.

But when you pressed the button, it didn't go on.

"Huh?"

You pressed it again and again, but still, to no avail.

"Waah! No! No, no! You can't be broken. Please work! Please, please, pleeeaase!"

You gave up once the said appliance made no response.

You immediately dialed Amatsuki's number.

["Hey, (Y/n)~"]

["Hi, Ama-chan!"]

["Something up?"]

["My air conditioner is broken. Are you still going? I mean, it's kinda hot here, you know?"]

["Wait. I'm already outside of your house."]

"Eh? Already?"

You peeked through your window and saw your boyfriend holding his phone near his ear, currently tapping his shoe. He glanced around and, coincidentally, saw you looking at him. He waved his hand at you.

You also answered with a wave and quickly went to the front door to open it for him.

You unlocked the door, but before you could even turn the knob, it suddenly burst open, with Amatsuki tackling you with a hug.

"(Y/n)~! I missed you!"

"Ama-chan~" You hugged back. You broke the hug and let him inside. "Come in, come in!"

Amatsuki followed you to the living room and sat on the sofa, wiping the sweat that formed on his forehead away.

You headed to the kitchen to prepare some drinks for both of you.

Once you reached the living room, you saw Amatsuki playing with (C/n). You sat beside him and handed him a cold drink.

"Thank you, (Y/n)." He took a sip from his glass before turning again to you. "So, what happened? What were you saying?"

"My air conditioner is broken and I need it to be fixed. So we have to endure the heat in the meantime."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Aaaahh~" your boyfriend started vocalising in front of your electric fan, causing you to let out a soft chuckle at his cuteness.

He faced you with a glint in his eyes. "(Y/n)~ Join me~!"

You raised one of your hands. "No, it's alright. I'm fine. Just have fun there."

He pouted. "Okay..." He faced the appliance again and let out a long "Aaaahh~!"

After a while, he had gotten bored of it and sat beside you, giving (C/n) a pat on its head while it's silently resting on your lap.

"Ah, (Y/n)... Why is it so hot~" he whined.

"Summer is coming," you simply said.

"Do you have something else to eat there to lessen the heat?"

You put your hand on your chin, recalling if you ever had put something in your fridge.

"Ah! Let's make shaved ice!"

You put (C/n) on your boyfriend's lap before heading to the kitchen.

Returning to the living room, you put a basin of ice cubes on the table.

"Uh... (Y/n)?" Amatsuki called.

"Hm?"

"Do you have an ice shaver?"

You shook your head 'no', "I don't have any. Why?"

He facepalmed. "How can we make shaved ice without an ice shaver?"

"You go to the gym, right?" You raised a spoon. "I was thinking, you can smash the ice with this spoon since you're strong!"

You flinched when he suddenly held both of your shoulders. "(Y/n), do you even know what you're saying?"

"Eh?"

"Look, this doesn't make any sense at all. What you're thinking is probably closer to impossible." He took the spoon from your grip. "I mean, who would even dare to try shaving a cube of ice with a spoon? No one can do that!"

"Oh..." You stared at him, finally enlightened at what he said. You then returned your gaze at the ice cubes. "So, what are we going to do with these?"

Amatsuki took a piece of ice cube and ate it. "Eat them like this."

You agreed. You sat on the floor and, like him, ate it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Already finished playing with his phone, your boyfriend looked at you.

And there you were, sitting on the floor with your eyes closed.

Amatsuki pouted. "How did she even manage to sleep in this type of weather?"

His eyes landed on the ice cubes. He smirked once an idea entered his mind.

Slowly, he went up to you with a piece of ice cube in his hand.

He held it closer and closer until it was only a few centimeters away from your face.

At what he thought that his prank was going to be successful, (C/n) suddenly jumped off of your lap, causing you to wake up.

Your eyes met Amatsuki's, then landed on his hand with the ice cube.

Without thinking, he held it closer to you. Perplexed with his action, reflex overwhelmed you. You quickly grabbed his hand. But since your legs went numb for not moving for a while, you ran out of balance. You managed to grab onto his arm, but he wasn't expecting you to do that, so he ended up falling on top of you.

You closed your eyes, preparing yourself to hit the hard floor. But instead of the floor, a hand made its way to protect your head.

Slowly opening your eyes, you saw Amatsuki staring at you with a worried look.

Once he saw you open your eyes, he smiled.

"Oh! I'm glad that you're okay, (Y/n)~"

You frowned. "It was your fault. Why would you do such a thing? That was very rude of you."

"Sorry..."

Just when you were about to speak, you noticed how awkward your position is.

"Um... Ama-chan?"

"Yes?"

"Could you please... get off of me?"

He was on top of you. His right hand was on your head because he was protecting you from the floor, while his other hand was resting on the side of your head.

He smiled. "No!"

"But--"

A kiss silenced you from what you were saying. A kiss coming from your beloved boyfriend.

When he pulled away, you immediately covered your reddened face with your hands.

"Take that as my apology," he said, still enjoying the sight of you in a very flushed state.

He stood up before helping you get onto your feet.

"I..." you muttered, still unsure of what to say. Your face still as red as a ripe tomato.

Out of the blue, Amatsuki replied, "I love you too, (Y/n)~"

You nodded while scratching the back of your head. "I'm... I-I'll just go to the comfort room for a bit."

When you finally left the living room, Amatsuki suddenly hugged (C/n).

"Thank you so much, (C/n)! Thanks to you, I finally got the chance to do that!"

As for you, you immediately closed the door of your room, with a smile plastered on your face.

"I love you too, Ama-chan," you mumbled, with your finger on your lips, replaying the event that just took place in your mind.

≫────··•••··────≪

[A/n: Okay, you can kill me now. I just love how much of a dork Ama-chan is, www!

And, wow, two chapters in just a short period of time? Now, that really is something. You know the feeling when you have tons of ideas in your mind yet you lack the time to write them? That is oh-so totally me right now.

Oh! And thanks for the support. We finally reached 2k reads! Up next... get ready again, @IloveAmachan, because Amatsuki is dominating my list, wwww! Please protect your heart...

Have a nice day!]

≫────··•••··────≪
Amatsuki x Reader

Cat

Requested by: IloveAmachan

02/16/20
≫────··•••··────≪

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

860 51 8
"ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ...ɪ ʀᴇʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ" "ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ...?!" "ɴᴏ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ! ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ...ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ!!" _____________...
33.3K 1.2K 36
₊❏❜ ⌇ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 ࿔₊° ↳ ❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
67K 2.7K 30
ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ? ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴀʟᴀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜰᴏx ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ. ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪ...
171 19 20
ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʟᴜɴᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ, ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ, ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴇᴛᴄ ʟᴜɴᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪᴍɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ɪs 18 ᴀɴᴅ ʙ...