Abused Deku X Kacchan

By bakudekushipper102

Bakugo has to find a way to help Deku he is suicidal and won't stop hurting himself what will happen if Kacch... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Ok, so
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

Part 2

7.7K 178 26
By bakudekushipper102

Kacchan: I know...... your thinking in going to beat you up...... I won't hurt you I promise. I'm..... sorry.......for pushing you away.....
Deku: it's ok Kacchan you don't have to be sorry. I should be the one saying sorry I always thought of you as my friend even though you said you weren't I should have listened to you.
Kacchan: (I look down at dekus wrists and see cuts.) why? Deku... your wrists....
Deku: ( I look down to see what he is talking about.) I-I'm sorry just with everything going on...... I thought it would help...... and it did it distracted me from all the other pain I feel....
Kacchan: don't do it anymore...... I won't let them hurt you anymore.
Deku: ( I nod my head slowly)
Kacchan: also ( blush) I want to be your friend. This time I will stay by your side. ( grabs bandages.) now let me cover your back. ( when I saw what they did to him, I just wanted to run down there and beat the living shit out of them. But I know Deku would stop me. I don't want him to keep cutting himself it's all because of his mom and dad maybe me. I start to clean and cover dekus wounds.) oi deku I'm going to call the cops and you are staying with me.
Deku: Kacchan dont please don't call the police.
Kacchan: why do you want them to keep hurting you? If I don't call the cops your parents could end up killing you or you might end up killing yourself.
Deku: Kacchan.... I'm going home.....
Kacchan: no you are staying here and that's final!
Deku: Kacchan! Don't call the police and I'm going home! I'm used to this I can deal with it on my own! And i want to thank you for helping me if you didn't.... I would have already killed myself by now. ( as I left I started to cry) I don't know what to do if I go home now I will be beaten to death because school is still in session, they will know I skipped school, I'm scared what do I do?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
780K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...