Retrouvaille

By sxlfmedicate

a diary of heartbreak. More

Never Know How You Feel
On & Off
See Through
For You
Sorry
Careful Creature
Nothing
What Feels True
Forever Was Forever Ago
Limbo
Stop
Red
You Deserve Better
Meadow
Secret
Lonely
Closed
I Don't Know
Disposable
I ~ You
My Love
Trust
Twice
It's Late
Longing
Ouch
Reverse
Worried
overflow
Okay.?
Falling
Struggle
Can you hear me?
Fruitless
Frustrated
walking out
Quit
Blindness
imperfect
What You Know
don't say goodbye..
let me go
BLAME ME
curiosity
to the girl i miss the most.
on my mind.
My Last Love
falling
H E A V Y
how do i say this?

Sorry, I love you.

23 1 1
By sxlfmedicate

Life sucks, let me hear you say it so you understand why i feel the way that I do when I can't get out of bed and my head's fogged up and i'm sorry, I love you.
I'm sorry I love you.
I don't fit in. I try too hard, and I butt in so i'll be heard. I'm not polite, I overshare but if you need me, I'll be there.
You hold me together but I know that's not really good for us.
Don't know who I'm supposed to be. I picked a face but it's not me. When i'm with you, it melts away. Sometimes, I wish that it would stay.
I need you to understand I try not to be the way I am.
I'll eat you up.
I'm sorry, I love you.
I'm sorry I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
151K 14.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...