River's Café

By The_Trans_Pans

Basically, I just make decorated hot chocolates, milkshakes, and sundaes and I post it with the ingredients... More

11/1/19- Hot Chocolate
11/2/19- Mama's Chocolate (Milkshake)
11/3/19- Caramel Chocolate Cookie Crumble (Milkshake)
11/4/19- Sweet and Sour Jaw Dropper (Milkshake)
11/8/19- Fridays Turn to Sundaes (Sundae)
11/11/19- Chocolate Gay Rivers (Sundae)
12/9/19- Hot chocolate
12/25/19: Fucking Christmas Chocolate (Milkshake)
Include-US-Too! (Sundae)
4/26/20- Husk, The Milkshake

1/14/20- After Christmas Chime (Sundae)

19 2 0
By The_Trans_Pans

Take 2 candy canes and snap one's hooked part off. Put the hook of the candy cane and the other, full candy cane into a bag. Use a cup or hammer to break the candy canes in the bag into small pieces. Keep that straight part and the bag.

Scoop 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream into a cup. Sprinkle about half your bag of candy cane crushings onto it. Neatly swirl whipped cream on top. Sprinkle half of what you have left onto the whipped cream. Swirl a little chocolate syrup over the crushings and whipped cream. Pour what's left of your crushings into it. Try not to make a mess, or at least clean up after yourself, because the crushings will not go without a small, dusty mess. Put the stick of peppermint in through the side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️
42.4K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
19.1K 633 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
67K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...