valiant | jaskier x oc

By shookishima

Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier, Yennefer of Vengerberg and Princess Cirilla of Cintra are doomed. They have all fin... More

introduction
1- eagle of redania
2- koi no yokan
3- bringer of the end
4- a princess' duty
5- dance of destiny
6- this is not goodbye
7- her sweet kiss
8- of battle, love and heroics
9- don't let go
10- sacrfices must be made
12- feast of victory
13- i'm weak my love [SMUT]
14- double, double, toil, and trouble

11- strong amongst the weak

1.2K 39 12
By shookishima

"I love you." Jaskier says as Pricilla's waterworks just couldn't stop. Suddenly, Geralt and Yennefer had to pull them away from each other so she could continue the battle and they could get him to safety. To Priscilla's dismay, she had to get her mind out of it while he would be taken to the infirmary and be healed by Yennefer as he is in need of a magical care. It took a while for her to compose herself but as soon as she stood up, she felt different. She felt a power surging in her entire body that she has never felt before.

She looked at her hands and saw a glimmer of light and power on her palms. She was always afraid of her power. Afraid of using it to its fullest potential in fear that it might harm those she doesn't want to harm. She tried to stop herself and divert her attention.

"Your emotions power your magic." She suddenly remembered what Vilgefortz taught her. How to channel her emotions into power but due to always being so emotional, she was always afraid of not being in control. She felt a tear escape her eyes as she tries to ignore the energy in her entire body and how her heartbeat was getting faster and faster and louder and louder that she could hear them. She tried to fight her way out of it by only using her sword and not her magic but they were losing. More Nilfgaard soldiers have arrived and Temeria and Kaedwen are still nowhere to be seen.

"Let go of all that rage. All that emotion, Priscilla. It will save all of us. You will save all of us." She suddenly hears a voice in her ear which she soon recognized as Yennefer's. She closed her eyes trying to ignore her statements but soon the skies went dark and wind became stronger. The memory of how she killed her best friend was coming back. She was trying to stop herself but she was too consumed by her emotions.

She closed her eyes trying to focus but as soon as she opened them, it was too late. The winds were whistling and the leaves were rustling. The winds were too strong that it could probably make a child fly away in one swoop. The skies were darkening. She has accepted her fate. The only way she could save them all was to finally use her powers. To not be so scared of them. She blocks any noise and closes her eyes again, trying to focus on channeling her powers and emotions. She raises her arms up and the soldiers shudder in fear for what might happen.

She grits her teeth and screams at the top her lungs and as soon as she opened her eyes, Nilfgaardian soldiers were flying and their horses were found dead. The strength of her power even made the trees kneel and made Cahir and Fringilla fall off their horses despite watching from afar. The glass windows of the palace started to break but before they could reach the ground, she places her arms in the same direction as the shards of glass and motions them to the direction of her enemies. She screams and soon all the soldiers were screaming in pain as the shards of glass all went into their eyes, faces and parts of their body you need not to mention. The sight of this made Fringilla horrified as she has never felt this powerless. She knew they lacked preparation as the Eagle of Redania has never shown this power.

"We have to fall back!" She says, running away motioning for Cahir to follow her. He huffs, angry at how things have escalated. Fringilla goes back to his side.

"This is not over yet. We will be back." She says.

As soon as the Nilfgaard soldiers were out of sight, Priscilla collapses onto the ground, bloody and tired and worn out. She heard the cheers of her people erupt but her eyesight was darkening and getting blurry. She vaguely saw Ranger's face over her own, trying to ask if she's alright but soon, her vision got pitch black and she passed out on the ground.

She opened her eyes, trying to feel her fingers on the soft and cozy bed that she was all to familiar with. Her vision was still blurry but as soon as she came to her senses she winced in pain, as she had taken so many hits in the battle.

"Stay still," Yennefer says, taking something to clean her wounds with.

[a/n: ngl i was debating whether to turn this into a love triangle like yennefer x priscilla x jaskier from here onwards but idk]

Yennefer softly lifts Priscilla's shirt up and gently removes the bandages. She just stares at how she was gently working on her with a few winces in pain.

"I never aspired to be a healer. And yet, here I am." She said finally finishing her up.

"Thanks." Priscilla says, putting her shirt down and struggling to sit up.

"How's Geralt? Ciri? You?" She asks and wanted to ask about one more person but was too afraid of what she'll hear.

"A few bruises and wounds but nothing my magic can't fix." She says and Priscilla smiles softly in relief.

"Jaskier is fine. He's sleeping it off. He took quite a hit of that magical arrow." She tells her and Priscilla just smiles at this action and at how she need not to ask her.

"Thank you so much, Yennefer." Priscilla say, hugging her tightly and to her surprise, Yennefer hugs her back.

"I haven't had much luck in female friends or in friends in general. But I'm glad I have you," Yennefer says shyly as Priscilla tightens her hug.

"Me too." She says as she finally lets go. She leaves the room, still limping from all the pain she was feeling. She opens the door to the infirmary and sees Jaskied lying on the bed. The sight of him like that, because of her she believes was painful. It was much more painful than of what she was feeling in her body. She pulls a chair beside him, trying not to make too much noise. As soon as she sat, she moves his hair away from his face, showing more of how handsome he is. The light that was once in his face, was gone and she couldn't help but blame herself for that.

Her eyes land on the part of his body wherein he was shot and saw that he was bleeding through his shirt. She places her hand over him and recites elvish words. Soon a part of the wound was passed onto her. She wouldn't make it if she takes any more of his wound as she has much more in her entire body. She wanted to take at least a little bit of the pain away.

Once she was done, she takes his hands gently, trying not to wake him and puts it near her face, nuzzling it with her nose. She couldn't stop her tears from flowing down from her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She says, in between sniffs and sobs. She kisses his hand for a long time and finally lets go. She stands up to kiss his forehead and says, "I love you too, Jaskier."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.4K 21
The Witcher Imagines we have all been waiting for. ☞ Geralt of Rivia ☞ Yennefer of Vengerberg ☞ Jaskier ☞ Cahir ☞ Ciri (only non-romantic) ☞ Dara...
6.3K 242 12
AZALEA OF VENGERBERG was not normal. Scarlett and slit eyes, dark hair, rosy-pale skin and a mean attitude. She had a kindness deep within her soul...
478 0 22
ℑ𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞 𝔡𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯. **ALL RIGHTS GO TO N...
4.7K 84 14
Living her whole life wandering villages making many, but insignificant encounters along the way, Karina finds that one encounter with a Witcher coul...