R6s Operators x Male Reader [...

By JarOfSerenity

Discontinued More

Introduction
Late Night Calls (Dokkaebi)
OMG NOOOOO
Last Christmas
Fields (Twitch)
S I K E
God, her Lips Look Delicious (Ash-draft that was never finished)

See You LaTEr

1.1K 4 1
By JarOfSerenity

   Hi! I'm really struggling with school deadlines, sports practices, and other lessons and practices, so I have decided to take a very long break to catch up with my personal life.

   The stress has been kinda catching up, and I don't want it to get worse so I'll be taking a break for about four weeks, or at least till Valentine's day. I'm so sorry, school is just really stressful 😅😅.

  Anyway, thank y'all for all of the support and reads, and I'll see you soon (hopEFULLY)

          ~JarOfSerenity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 33.3K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...