BREAK MY HEART | alejandro ro...

By 4DRUGZ

a love triangle erupts when a new girl joins the boys, and to make things worse her ex shows up. A ALEJANDRO... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

16

4.8K 100 25
By 4DRUGZ

CHAPTER 16
NARRATIVE

Hector and I both sat in my car after I bailed him out, I had no words. What about his buddies, couldn't he call them? Why me?

"So are you going to start the car or?" He asks innocently with no harm intended but me being annoyed, tired physically and emotionally I death glare at him.

"Just tell me where you are staying." I state blankly distancing myself from him. Don't know why I am tired emotionally, but it might stem from the fact Mattia is confusing me.

"What's up with you? You weren't the one in jail. Is this because of that one night? I said I was sorry, I panicked." He explains but I roll my eyes.

"So you want me to drop you wherever?" I question, disregarding the last thing he said.

"You got my address in your phone, damn." He answers with the same tone I've been giving him, so I don't know why it bothered me.

I start to feel myself calm down and I pass Hector a warm small smile, meaning I was tired of acting that way. Before I knew it we were back at his place.

"So I saw your buddy Mattia on tiktok, he wild." Hector chuckles and I nod not really in the mood to think or talk about Mattia.

"Yeah the gang made a bet to see who'd get clout first, not surprised it's Mattia though." I state with a shrug as I watch the road.

Finally pulling up to his place on a dark, lowkey scary street I wait for him to get out. But he sits there like we still moving or some.

"I-well- I know our past but i really want to kiss you right now." He struggles to say, and I look away. Why did he always have to do stuff like this?

"Hector please, I like someone else now." I reply with a tiny lie after taking a deep breath. I didn't necessarily know who I liked or if I liked anyone it's all confusing.

He shrugs and closes the door behind him, I watch as he walks away defeated. I've never rejected him before, I kind of feel good about it too.

———

I couldn't fall asleep at all last night, I spent maybe a good two hours thinking about the three boys I might like. Hector and I had history, do I really want to continue it? Mattia made a move on me, do I really like him back or? What if Alejandro doesn't like me though, and I pick the wrong guy?

I hadn't even looked in the mirror and I could already see my eye bags, at least it's Saturday and I could nap. I fall off my bed when I hear someone barge into my room, we both laugh.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I stand with arms folded across my chest. I didn't like people seeing me in pajamas but at this point I really didn't have a choice.

"How late did you stay up?" Alejandro questions, disregarding mine and taking note of my eye bags.

"I don't even know to be honest I swear I saw the sun coming up though." I chuckle as I sit criss cross on my bed.

"Well whats the plan for today?" Alejandro asks curiously with a chuckle.

"Well I never invited you over so this is a good opportunity to make you watch a cringy basic romcom with me." I tease and he shakes his head violently.

"Fine I'll go home and cry because nobody wants to make plans." Alejandro frowns playfully but I could tell he wasn't really joking.

"Okay you can stay but I need advice, it's for a friend." I lie, I would ask Alexia for advice but she'd know it's for me and ask who.

"I mean sure, but I can't tell you if it'll be any good." Alejandro chuckles with a shrug sitting down next to me on my bed after I patted it.

"So I have an old guy friend who said that he kind of likes these three girls and doesn't know who to choose." I explain, "the first girl is an ex of his but they've been talking a lot recently, second girl is new into his life and makes him excited, the last gu-girl made a move onto him. He just wants to make the right decision and pick the right girl."

"I've never liked multiple people at the same time, but I think that he should go with the last girl who also likes him." Alejandro replies not really knowing what to say.

"But what if the girl doesn't actually like him?" I question honestly, Alejandro had to be catching on that this wasn't for a friend

"You are overthinking it, plus why are you so worried it's not like you gotta ask the girl out." Alejandro states still not realizing the fact it was about me.

"I'm protective of my friends, okay? I wouldn't want you to get hurt when you asked someone out." I shrug and hop off my bed.

The room grows silent as I try to think of a way to get off this topic before he knew something. Only to realize I had a text from Semaj saying "I did an oopsies" and like two missed calls from Mattia.

"You are so cute when you lie." Alejandro chuckles looking up from his phone, but makes a face like he didn't mean to say it out loud.

"What?" I question giving him a confused look as I get a little nervous, feeling my palms sweat. What did I miss in like 5 seconds?

"Okay maybe you aren't lying, but I'm pretty sure you are.  This advice isn't for a friend, it's for you. Your ex Hector, Mattia, who is the other? It all makes sense." Alejandro says going all detective on me.

"Hold on, I need to call someone back." I interrupt before exiting my room and calling Mattia back.

I rehearse what i might say in my head as it rings, and rings. If I just downright say I didn't do it then he might think I did do it, when I didn't. Nothing goes in my favor unless he believes me.

"Hello, took you long enough." Mattia chuckles on the other end seeming cool, "just be honest with me, did you tell anyone?"

"I swear to god no. I think one of my brothers saw it because Semaj said he did 'an oopsies' even though I swear the door was closed." I reply, panicking even though I was telling the truth.

"Shit, I did hear the door open and close but I thought I was tripping." He laughs and I chuckle a little bit too.

"But what are we going to do about it?" I question. I want to deny it, yet I know it's best to tell the truth. I mean it's not that big of a deal.

"It's already out, and we shouldn't just lie if it's the truth." Mattia replies making a good point, "but I'll see you on Monday."

I hang up and see Alejandro watching by the door frame, seeming kind of defeated like Hector was last night. I immediately feel guilty, does Alejandro like me?

"I was hoping it wasn't true." He says trying to hide whatever emotion he was feeling before walking away and leaving my house.

"Wait." I yell running after him, but something caused me to stop. I wipe away a tear before going back into my bedroom of despair and bad sleeping habits.

SAHARS NOTES
originally this chapter wasn't going to end like this but I like it. Though this makes me feel like the book should be ending soon and I don't know how I feel about that. I'll try and do something that will drag it along for a couple more chapters, at least to 20 or something.

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6K 22
C O M P L E T E D 𝒶𝓁𝑒𝒿𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓇𝑜 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑜 - - madison "i've fallen in love with a pep. i never thought i'd see the day." ~• ~• in which mad...
151K 1.4K 39
a story about you and ashtray ~•~ this is a common y/n story but with ashtray, you guys both hate each other but then a spa...
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...