Olympus Has Fallen

Primeprincess447 द्वारा

This story is about Evelyn Asher and Mike Banning. She is the daughter of the president and he is working for... अधिक

1. Snowstorm
2. Morning Coffee
3. Plane Attack
4. Second Attack
5. Their Plan
6. Always Be There For You
7. Come Back To Me
8. Tell Her
9. I Don't Work For You
11. It Doesn't Make Sense
12. I Will Come

10. I'm Here To Stay

2K 39 2
Primeprincess447 द्वारा

Evelyn's POV

My eyes opened and I saw a doctor on my left. I was back in the ambulance car. 

Doctor: ''How do you feel miss?''

Me: ''Okay. What happened?''

I did not need his answer. I remembered what happened. Mike. I quickly sat up.

Doctor: ''Slow down miss.''

Me: ''He can't be dead. No, he can't be.''

The explosion. He can't be dead. Not him.

Me: ''Nikolai!''

Nikolai came to me. 

Nikolai: ''Yes miss?''

Me: ''Please find out i-if Mike Banning is alive.''

I said as the tears were coming down my eyes.

Nikolai: ''Yes miss.''

As he went out of the ambulance I began to cry more. Please god. You can't take him away from me. With my hand, I touch his necklace that was around my neck. Don't take him away from me. 

Mike's POV

I turn off the talk that I had with Mr. Speaker and others. I called Lynn on her private number.

Lynne: ''Mike?''

Me: ''I need a favor.''

I really needed to hear Evelny's voice.

Me: ''I need to hear her voice before I go. Please.''

Lynne: ''Yes of course.''

I waited for a minute. Then there came the voice that I wanted to hear.

Evelyn: ''Mike?''

Me: ''Evelyn.''

Evelyn: ''O my god Mike. I saw the explosion and was taught that...''

I could hear her cry.

Me: ''Hey don't cry. I am fine.''

Evelyn: ''You don't sound fine. Are you hurt?''

My clever girl.

Me: ''No. I am just checking in. How are you doing?''

Evelyn: ''Okay.''

I could hear that she was not okay.

Me: ''Hey do you want to go on a date?''

Evelyn: ''What?''

Me: ''On our first date? I know that you like that Italian restaurant, which is next to a coffee shop. What do you say?'' 

Evelyn: ''Yes. I would love to go.''

I smiled.

Me: ''I am the happiest man on this Earth. I gotta go.''

Evelyn: ''Come back to me Mike.''

Me: ''I will. I love you, Evelyn.''

Evelyn: ''I love you to Mike.''

I smiled and that turn of the call. 

Evelyn's POV

As I was crying my eyes out when there came Nikolai with a phone in his hands.

Nikolai: ''Is for you miss.''

I took a phone from him and put it to my ears. Please be him. 

Me: ''Mike?''

Mike: ''Eveyln.''

Oh my god, it is him. He is alive. Tears were coming down my eyes like crazy.

Me: ''O my god Mike. I saw the explosion and was taught that...''

Mike: ''Hey don't cry. I am fine.''

He did not sound fine. Was he in pain? Is he hurt?

Me: ''You don't sound fine. Are you hurt?''

Mike: ''No. I am just checking in. How are you doing?''

Me: ''Okay.''

What a lie. I was not okay. I was scared more than ever. I needed him by my side.

Mike: ''Hey do you want to go on a date?''

What did he say? Did he say a date?

Me: ''What?''

Mike: ''On our first date? I know that you like that Italian restaurant, which is next to a coffee shop. What do you say?''

I smiled. My smile mixes up with the tears that were coming from my eyes.

Me: ''Yes. I would love to go.''

Mike: ''I am the happiest man on this Earth. I gotta go.''

Me: ''Come back to me Mike.''

Mike: ''I will. I love you, Evelyn.''

Me: ''I love you to Mike.''

I said and then the call was over.

Mike's POV

I stood up and got myself ready. I went to a room that controlled cameras and took a seat. I used a computer to put Kang on the screen. The soon as he saw me he was in a sock. I smiled.

Me: ''What's the matter, Kang? You look like you've seen a ghost. I guess you don't know who you can trust, huh? It's over. No more televised executions. No chopper. No more negotiating with you and the United People's Front of Who Gives a Fuck.''

Kang: ''I will send the president out one piece at a time.''

Me: ''It won't matter. Whatever you think you accomplished you won't be alive to see it.''

Kang looked at his left to a woman.

Kang: ''Shut him down.''

I smiled.

Me: ''Ah, you're no shutting me down, Kang. I'm here to stay.''

Kang: ''I underestimated you. It will not happen again.''

Me: ''There is no again. You're gonna die down there alone cut off from the rest of the world. My advice? Save the last bullet for yourself.''

I stood up from my seat with a gun in my hands.

Me: ''Couse if you don't...I'm gonna stick my knife through your brain. But don't worry. I'm gonna leak the photos of your body to the press. You know, 'cause I know you like that kind of shit.'' 

I said and turn off the computer. I lock the cameras off. I will rip that smirk from his face, by killing him slowly and painfully.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.1K 398 14
When an assassin has to protect the Presidents daughter... he starts to develop feelings for her but that gets in the way when he let his guard down...
84 5 13
Death is coming. The God's of Olympus once fought a battle so destructive that it almost meant the end of humanity, that was enough to have the deiti...
10.9K 748 25
The 17 years old Anria fell in love with a boy on the internet. She went to the country he lives. But what when she finds out who he really is. How m...
148 1 15
I begin with the protagonist Finnick Odair, a charming and confident man who has everything going for him- except for love, considering he is the Cap...