Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 641-650

663 20 1
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 641 "State Teacher's Beating (4)"

"What is me?"

The state teacher looked utterly clueless as to what's happening. All he knew was that the king's furious for some reason and gave him a heavy smack across the face in the next.

Right now that pretty cheek held five fingerprints.

The unfolding event instantly sends both elders and Fire Plume to the ground into a prostrating position. In all seriousness, the fear within the trio has now become overshadowed by embarrassment for being deceived by a fake.

"Xiao Wan?" The state teacher turns around and faces the demon princess who appeared livid at him, "This... what's happening?"

"If it weren't for you then my sister-in-law and nephew wouldn't have left the Demon Realm!" All flustered in her face, the princess resentfully eyes the other side with all her might.

Her Highness left the Demon Realm?

The state teacher was left shocked there. He had heard earlier that the queen disappeared, but his idea revolved around taking a breather outside the palace and not leaving the Demon Realm entirely.

It can't be, does it have something to do with that one....

"State... State Teacher," the second elder anxiously wipes some of the sweat from his forehead. "The substitute you created was impersonating His Majesty while he was away and even said some very disrespectful things t o the queen. Her Highness likely got misled by the lies and is now gone...."

The expression on the state teacher's face just went green at the revelation. No wonder they are so angry at me. I really deserved this punch!

"State Teacher," Di Xiao Wan sarcastically smirked at the other side. "Aren't you all powerful? Why are you always prophesizing about my brother when you can't even predict what your creations would do? Did you not foresee the trouble he would cause?"

Stumped for a proper response, the state teacher twitches in the corner of his mouth at being mocked. Making a long sigh: "You are right, this is totally my fault for being careless. I deserve to be punished for this if that's what you wish."

"Why didn't you tell my brother about making a substitute." Not satisfied yet, the princess begins to lose control entirely: "If my brother knew then he could've told my sister-in-law, then none of this...."

Hanging that head in utter shame, the state teacher didn't have the face to look up: "If the king knew, do you think he would allow the substitute to continue to live?"

Considering the level of pride the king has, he would never allow such a person to exist. This includes the fact that the substitute only existed to die in his stead. If not for this reason, I wouldn't have had to hide that person for so long either....

Full of blood in his eyes now, Di Cang glares murder at the one responsible: "I will settle this score with you later. Now, I'm giving you one hour to bring me that substitute, otherwise you can disappear for good!"

"Alright, I will bring him here right away." Cupping his hand in compliance, the state teacher didn't dare to say more and hurried for the main doorway.

With the person gone and out looking for the instigator, the area has once again fallen quiet with only the second elder shivering there by himself. The senior wanted to seek help from the first elder, unfortunately for him, the older one didn't want to help and turned away like the rest on the side.

If it wasn't this stupid thing being used by that substitute then Her Highness wouldn't have left the palace!

"Di Xiao Wan!"

The man's harsh voice instantly sends a shudder down the princess's back. Turning around rigidly, "Did you call for me Brother?"

"Yan Yan's departure is also your fault." Though less bloodthirsty, those eyes still gave off a frosty look that nearly caused the girl to collapse to the ground.

Oh I'm screwed now! I really didn't know one's scent can be impersonated!

Chapter 642 "State Teacher's Beating (5)"

"I know my wrong Brother," she wipes a trickle of tear from agitation. "I will not be such a loud mouth anymore in the future. I am still useful so please don't kick me out. Oh right, I can help you recover your wife, I can go look for my nephew, I can do a lot of things!"

Di Cang's gloomy gaze continues to loom over the frightened critter, causing that presence to grow more menacing and scarier by the second: "If it wasn't for Yan Yan's directive of me treating you better, I would've hit you as well by now."

Shaky in the legs over that remark, the poor princess nearly lost her heart. Thank goodness I have a protective Sister-in-law. As long as she's here then Brother wouldn't hit me!

"Fine, I need you to carry out your words from earlier then."

"What?" Confused by the sudden request, Di Xiao Wan didn't quite get that last bit.

"You said it didn't you? You are going to poke many holes into her body and pour bloodsucking grasshoppers on them." Di Cang's voice grew dreadfully threatening as he laid out his demands: "This matter requires you to complete, and... I also want you to bring back several black bears that are in heat."

All shocked in that dainty face of hers, What does Brother plan to do with the bears? It can't be... but the black bears are such powerful animals. If they and Qing Xue go at it, then – oh gracious goodness!

Just imagining the nasty picture of the snake being ravaged by several black bears and their thick slimy rods was enough to make this princess want to puke.

"Then after her death, I want you to take her soul to the Demon Mountain. She will join Jun Ruqing in the eternal flame I constructed until Yan Yan returns with me to decide her fate! This one will not pass on until my wife says so!"

Qing Xue's complexion had turned abysmally white at this stage. The pain created by the lightning bolts constantly striking down at her body surely hurts, but it's nothing compared to the knife wrenching agony made by those words from the very man whom she idolized.

Why?

Why is Bai Yan so lucky when we are both females?

Everything good falls onto her and I... ends up like this?

This is unfair, the world is unfair!

Just as the resentment grew to a new height within Qing Xue's heart, that's when she saw the charismatic state teacher returned with another soul in toe.

This latter looked very ordinary in terms of appearances. However, the scent coming off of this man smelled exactly like Di Cang's, indicating he's the impersonator!

"Sire, this is the substitute that I created in the past. If he changed his appearance then its safe to say no one would be able to tell the difference less I was present. I'm actually quite surprised he would continue to stay in the palace until I found him just now." After the explanation, the state teacher immediately shifted his gaze over to Di Xiao Wan in search of forgiveness.

Di Cang needed no more words right now. Moving at a speed so fast that none could even catch his shadow, this enraged demon lord went straight for his target's throat, lifting the guy up into the air with one hand.

"Speak, why did you frame me?" Those eyes radiated the most menacing and cruel light that anyone has ever seen thus far to the point where its effecting the souls of those around.

The ordinary man didn't answer, only shifting his attention over to Qing Xue's cage where he forces down that gushing emotion. Sure, his face was still pale and indifferent, but those hands were already bound into a ball!

"Because I love the queen and want to provoke dissension between you two. Since things are out in the open now, go ahead and kill me if you like." Closing those eyes, the substitute no longer makes eye contact.

Even if I die, I won't throw Qing Xue out to them.

Di Cang's laughter continues to be cruel and dangerous, just that this time that sinister cackle sounded somewhat delirious: "You still refuse to say the truth eh? Xiao Wan, go do what I told you to that snake!"

"Killing someone is my specialty Brother, I will be sure to make this bitch wish she was dead than to be alive!" Rubbing those hands as she walked over to the cage, the demon princess's encroaching figure was like a hammer in a coffin to the substitute.

Chapter 643 "Never Give Up on You (1)"

Following every word of the demon princess, the substitute would grow more distressed and flustered inside. Nevertheless, the person restrains himself for he knew any form of reaction would only harm the one he wants to protect.

Then from out of the blue after some time, Fire Plume had returned to the White Moon Palace after sneaking away without notice. In his hand was a leash constraining a ferocious looking bear that kept salivating!

"Princess, this black bear is a criminal of the bear family. It is said that countless mother bears were killed by this one in the act, causing the Bear Clan to grow furious and sending him over to the punishment hall. Though that snake is no longer lookable on the surface, I'm sure this guy wouldn't mind after being deprived for so long."

Right now Fire Plume only has redemption in his bird brain. Therefore, when his head remembered there's a black bear right in the palace awaiting trial, his first instincts were to run off for the dungeons.

Isn't this Qing Xue in need of a man? Fine then, let's have her get a taste of this black bear less she keep's thinking about the king and causing the queen to leave!

Waving the guards to move, Di Xiao Wan immediately gives her order: "Open the cage and put the black bear in there!"

Now turning back to her brother with puppy eyes: "Brother, can you turn down the lightning bolts a little? Otherwise we won't be able to get a good look at the show."

Bang!

The cage suddenly flies into the sky, giving the captive inside a breath of fresh air and some much-needed relief. However, what's awaiting Qing Xue was something far crueler of a torture....

"AHH!"

A cry of despair pierces the substitute's eardrum, sending that already flustered heart into a panic.

The goddess of his heart was being tarnished by a black bear right in front of his face. This could only be called a form of extreme cruelty for any man.

"NO!"

Finally unable to hold back anymore, the person struggles to climb up from the ground to only be firmly pressed again the floor in the next.

"You are here to watch!" The one making the move was First Elder. Filled to the brim with seething rage: "This is the result of you impersonating the king!"

None of the people present are idiots. They've long noticed the abnormal relationship between this substitute and Qing Xue, hence the reason why Di Cang would go to such lengths to deliberately aggravate the foe.

"Please King, please let Qing Xue go! She is innocent! This is all my idea! She has nothing to do with this!"

Squatting before the demon lord's leg, the person bangs that forehead hard against the floor, leaving it all bloodied and bleeding in the next.

"Innocent?" Di Cang scoffed a sneer, "She tried to frame my wife, that alone is enough to punish her with death!"

The sentence was a death blow, sucking the remaining energy the substitute had left in those veins.
I clearly said I will handle everything, why did Qing Xue come out in the open? Doesn't she know her actions are the same as seeking her own demise?

Done talking to the bastard responsible for impersonating himself, Di Cang now shifts his attention to the state teacher: "State Teacher, you will go investigate the matter. I want to know where my wife landed after leaving the Demon Realm."

Affirming with a cup of his hand, the charismatic man known promptly began to move. However, he didn't even make it two steps out the door when he bumped head first into a flushed figure that was rushing over.

"Sire!"

The newcomer didn't pay any attention to the individual whom he ran over, instead he squats there on the ground in the next second to face his lord and master. Based on that deathly pale complexion, its obvious his soul suffered a great injury.

Chapter 644 "Never Give Up on You (2)"

"Brother!" the demon princess exclaims at the sight, "Isn't that one of your shadow guards? How did he suffer such a heavy injury? There shouldn't be anyone here that would hurt them."

At this moment everyone's attention had fallen onto the indicated person's body and none of their faces were looking very good. Its too obvious the news wouldn't be good.

"Sire, we have failed the mission you gave us." Not daring to look up, the shadow guard hangs that head almost to the floor.

Because of their clone being effectively killed by Bai Xiachen, the person here was extremely weak and could faint at any moment. If not for his absolute loyalty and urge to report the critical news to Di Cang, he would've lost consciousness like the rest of his comrades who went after Bai Yan's life.

"Mission? When have I given you any mission?" All emotionless in his face, Di Cang raises an inquisitive eyebrow and asked.

"Huh?" Stunned by that, the shadow guard then replied in earnest without leaving a single detail out. "Sire, did you not send us on a mission to kill the queen? During the exchange, we could've killed her and retrieved the prince. But His Highness suddenly exploded with strength right after we inflicted a wound on the queen, that's why I'm here to report our failure."

Kill the queen?!

Exploding with unbridled fury from within, Di Cang instantly stepped forward to make a grabbing hold around his subordinate's collar: "What did you just say?"

Blinking at his lord's appearance, the shadow guard truly didn't know what's going on. Shivering all over: "I'm sorry my king, we are incompetent and couldn't kill the queen, please punish us."

Bang!

Unable to endure another word of this, Di Cang directly slams his subordinate to the ground and actually left a huge crater from the impact blow. Blood now seeps out of the guard's mouth due to adding injury to injury.

It wasn't just the demon lord here who's livid to the bone either, there were many others as well. Di Xiao Wan being the first and foremost. The demon princess only thought the substitute wanted to get rid of Bai Yan, she never expected him to send assassins after her sister-in-law.

"Impudent scoundrel!" The second elder suddenly rushed up and slashed down at the substitute's shoulder with a knife he took out from the sleeve. Next moment an arm now flies and blood sprayed the air, dying the senior's robe in the process.

"You not only used me while pretending to be the king, you also impersonated His Majesty's order and sent a death order for the queen?! Even if we turn you to ash right now it would still not satiate our anger for you and that whore!"

Due to the intensity of his emotions, trickles of tears ended up leaking out the corner of the senior's eye, indicating how humiliated and shameful this second elder felt.

This is all my fault! If it weren't for me and my foolishness then the queen and prince wouldn't have left. If they didn't leave then none of this could've happened!

Back over in the crater the shadow guard still didn't know what's happening at first; however, as soon as he heard the cries from the elder, he immediately realized what he's done. In that second, it was if the soul had been sucked out of that body.

The previous king... is a fake?

In other words, the order to kill the queen didn't come from the king and is a lie!

Scared to the point where he's shaking sweat, the shadow guard felt like his whole world's about to collapse. He knows, regardless of it being his units' fault or not, the shadow guards would never again exist after today.

Climbing up from the impact crater, he grovels before his lord and master to await the impending punishment.

"I've said it before: my wife comes first before me. Whoever dares to bring harm to her or violate her order will face only one ending and that is death!" Sure enough, Di Cang didn't care what reasons these people have, he only knows they've all harmed Bai Yan and that's the only thing he needs.

Chapter 645 "Never Give Up on You (3)"

"Sire, Her Highness also had us bring you a messenger..." The shadow guard's tone was shaking hard to the point where he's sputtering: "She, she said she will never forgive you in this life."

She said.... she will never forgive me in this life!

"HaHaHa!" Laughing wildly, Di Cang's very existence seems to be swelling up with power, forcing all of the people present to go silent with unease.

"I once said that while I am alive, I would always protect her. To think the ones to cause me to break that promise would be my own subordinates!" Sorrow etched itself into every syllable there, showing how despairing and painfully hurt the man was inside.

"Brother..." The princess stared foolishly at her older brother, unsure what to do after seeing the trickle of tears slowly coming down that cheek.

Brother... is crying?

My brother, the one who never waivers or stands down under any circumstances... is crying?

The girl felt very uncomfortable over this scene. She's never seen her older brother in this form, for that, she now resents everyone involved regardless of their intent.

If it weren't for them being so blinded then none of this would've happened!

"But Brother, Sister-in-law and Xiachen is still alive. They are alive Brother! I'm sure the two are still waiting for you to go get them, you mustn't lose hope!"

"She won't forgive me, she will never forgive me..." Closing his eyes that's red by this point, Di Cang deflates and hangs his head like a lost cause.

"That is not true. I know it! Once you find Sister-in-law and explain everything then I'm sure she would forgive you." Pursing those lip, Di Xiao Wan lowers her tone into a soothing whisper: "And... did you forget that she waited over twenty days for you despite hearing what the fake said? She must've been waiting to get an explanation. But since you never returned, that's why she left."

It has to be said, though this sweet dumbaclutz may be silly and foolish at times, her ability to say sweet and comforting things at the perfect timing was spot on.

Looking up with hope in his face again, Di Cang grabs onto the last piece of straw laid before his eyes: "Is that true? She really waited for me? She will believe... in me?"

"Of course Brother, I know Sister-in-law would definitely come back to us if she learns the truth."

Overjoyed at having her brother believe again, Di Xiao Wan waited for the expected response. Then just as she's starting to worry after getting none, that's when Di Cang's complexion grew extremely pale. The man clutched that chest like he's suffering immense pain.

"What's wrong with you Brother, why are you looking so terrible?" Startled by the change, the demon princess hurried to step forward in order to help support the man's crumbling body.

Poof!

But before the girl could help, Di Cang had already blocked her off with his hand. Taking a step backwards, that mouth suddenly spewed a mouthful of blood.

"BROTHER!" The girl exclaimed with extreme fright in that voice. She doesn't understand what's happening so she's very flustered at the moment.

What's happening? Brother was just fine a few seconds ago, why is he looking so weak all of sudden?!

That's right, the girl could clearly sense the lifelessness in Di Cang's aura.

"The contract... it has been broken."

The contract between me and Bai Yan has been broken!

Painfully closing his eyes again, Di Cang knows his last hope in finding his wife was gone. If the contract remains then he could've used the connection to locate his wife again after heading into the human world, but now....

Chapter 646 "Never Give Up on You (4)"

"Brother...." The princess quietly murmurs her word for the lifeless look in her brother was something she didn't expect or thought possible.

"Ha!" Struggling to support himself, Di Cang eventually reaffirms his back after a brief moment: "Bai Yan, you think just because you broke the connection between us that its enough to leave me behind? I will find you again even if I have to search the ends of the world!"

"Brother, you..."

Seeing how her brother's about to head for the outside from out of the blue, Di Xiao Wan hastily follows suit out of worry. However, she was stopped as soon as she took a few steps. Thankfully her speed wasn't that fast, otherwise she would've clashed directly into the man from behind with her clumsy nature.

"That woman from the snake family, and this substitute..." Di Cang's mouth curved into a sinister grin, "I leave them to you for handling. Until my return, I want you to make sure they suffer until they wish they were dead!"

"Ughh," scratching her nose, the princess responds with a nod like a good girl this time.

"And those of my shadow guards, I never want to see them again either."

That part about dismissing his shadow guards came as no surprise to the princess. Di Xiao Wan knew from the start that's bound to happen.

"As for Fire Plume, Second Elder and State Teacher..." Di Cang's voice now sounded gloomy and frustrated, "When I come back with Bai Yan, she will handle them as she please!"

The one known as State Teacher was a very special person in this place. Not only does he hold a superior position to all the rest within the Demon Realm, he's pretty much one of the few individuals who survived all the way back to the time where everything first began.

"Brother, are you going to search for Sister-in-law now?" Blinking her big curious eyes, Di Xiao Wan didn't want to be left behind while things are a mess right now. Sadly, as usual, she's been left behind in the next for that purplish and silvery figure was gone.

"Xiao Wan..." Retracting his gaze from the direction where the king has left in, State Teacher shifts his attention back to the one whom he cares for the most: "I'm sorry, I know this incident is the result of my carelessness."

Snorting at the one whom she has always been kind to, its clear the princess still held a serious grudge by the way she ignores him and walked away.

"Xiao Wan...."

Note: I don't know why but something just clicked in my head and I realized Di Xiao Wan means kings of the little clouds. I wonder why I never realized that, too much translation pinyins lately.

Falling into a slight panic upon realizing he's in deep trouble this time, the charismatic man attempts to reach out and pull at the girl's sleeve.

Though the act was immediately avoided with a quick step to the side, it did nevertheless stop the princess from further movement: "What do you have to say?"

"I...."

Despite having thousands of words in his throat in which he wants to say at this moment, he could not blurt anything out. In the end, all he could gather was a single sentence: "I'm sorry..."

"The one you wronged is not me, its my sister-in-law and nephew! I know you meant well by creating a substitute, but why didn't you watch over that person and allowed him to cause havoc in the public?" All watery in those big beautiful eyes, the flaring anger continues to burn: "So.... to punish you, I don't want to see you for the next ten years." Dropping the explosive decision on her suiter, she then turns away without looking back for good this time.

Oh I'm so screwed, she is really angry at me this time. Why can't she just beat me instead of ignoring me.... The poor man thought, feeling guilty all over.

"State Teacher," the first elder spoke with a slight twitch in the corner of that mouth. "The princess is only saying all this due to her momentary anger, I'm sure she would come around after everything calms down a bit and when the queen and prince returns safely to us."

Making a bittersweet shake of his head, the charismatic man thought otherwise: "No, she is for real this time, she won't forgive me so easily...."

"This..." the first elder became speechless. After a good moment of silence, he eventually thought of something else to say: "The princess always listens to the queen. If you can get Her Highness to speak on your behalf then I'm sure it will turn out well."

Towards this one who practically kept the Demon Realm in order after the king went into dormancy, First Elder always held him in high regards, hence the reason for the suggestion. As for the second elder....

This bastard actually kept such a big mess from me, that's his own doing, he can't blame anyone for the consequences!

Chapter 647 "Never Give Up on You (5)"

"What should I do First Elder?" Fire Plume asks with his leg shaking.

"You?" The first elder casts an almost cold and reprimanding look, "Didn't His Majesty say it already? When Her Highness the Queen returns, she will be the one to decide your fate. However, since you didn't mean for such outcome on your own, the fault can't be entirely on you so at least your life is saved."

Gnashing his teeth, the bird man immediately shifts his gaze over to Qing Xue who caused all this. Against that miserable look of the snake demoness, Fire Bird felt an abnormal satisfaction over the picture despite his own circumstances. He's never been much of a sadist, but this time he wants the other side to burn and suffer as far as one could take it.

If not for this blasted woman trying to get above her class then none of this would've happened. Damn this bitch and her accomplice!

......

Outside Fairy City, the gates are strong and unbreakable as usual, making the job of these two individuals in charge of guarding it all the more godawfully boring.

But then that soon changed when they saw the amazing figures slowly coming over to their spot.

First was the dashing red female and the silvery fox in her arms, then it was the little girl walking along side with her hands holding the older woman. The two together could only be called the perfect image of an adorable daughter with a gorgeous mother.

"Queen, is it really such a good idea in not letting Little Rice and Sister Xiao Ying (tigress) come along with us?" Dragony asks with her big innocent eyes after seeing their destination.

The little lass still hasn't forgotten the grieving face of the baby tiger when they left. There were plenty of crying and pleading. The only thing missing was the white tiger rolling on the floor throwing a tantrum.

"It's inconvenient to bring them along, that's why I had them stay behind. Besides, I have reasons for sending Little Rice back to the Holy Land." Eyeing down at the little missy that's holding her own hand, Bai Yan sighs and spoke in a soft voice: "And, I'm no longer the queen of the Demon Realm, you must change the way you address me."

"Uhh," staring with unsurety, the dragon girl didn't know what to do next. "But then what should I call you then Queen?"

Stumped at the question herself as well, Bai Yan had to take a good moment to contemplate a proper solution: "Call me Mother from now on. After we go inside Fairy City and the Misty Fairy House, your identity is no longer a member of the Dragon Clan, you are my daughter, a human girl."

It's not anything out of the ordinary for one to bring along a demon beast, but its definitely a big deal to have one that could talk and take on human form, especially when the one here was a dragon!

"Yes Mother, Dragony will listen to you." Giggling with joy in that voice, the little naïve girl loved the new way she's addressing Bai Yan.

Before they knew it, the girls have arrived outside the gateway where the guards are now getting a clear look at the new arrivals.

"You are... Miss Bai Yan?" The more experienced man recognizes her and spoke out.

Nodding in return: "I am looking for Wang Deqiu."

......

The Wang family are the official gatekeepers for the Misty Fairy House, hence their exceptional status as the number one household around these parts. However, instead of the solemn and grandeur expected of such a prestigious house, there's only racket and cries similar to a pig squealing.

"Oh damn it Pop's! I am your son, stop hitting before you actually kill me!" Talk about having energy in that voice, even the air seems to ricochet from that cry for mercy.

For the nosy bodies who were curious about the racket, they could see Wang Deqiu running around inside the estate chasing his son with a cane in hand, constantly whipping that butt.

"You stinking brat, how dare you tease a good unmarried woman! How old are you to play with women? If I don't whip some senses into you this time then I won't be Wang Deqiu!" After the roaring proclamation, the man once again ups the strength and speed in that hand.

"EEEAHHHH!"

The pig squealing screams continues to rock the air, just that this time around the chubby somehow managed to find a abnormal level of strength to push his old man away when he took notice to the reddish red female coming over.

Chapter 648 "Never Give Up on You (6)"

"Save me Sister Bai Yan, my old pop's is trying to kill me!"

Bai Yan?

Startled at first, Wang Deqiu had to take a long look over to the indicated direction before confirming the truth of his son's word.

"Miss Bai Yan, how come you are here?" Twitching in the corner of his mouth over the boy's crying face and clingy appearance, the middle-aged man has had to hand it to his son for being so deviously sneaky at sucking up to the female sex.

Making a mild smile of her own: "I want to go to the Misty Fairy House, that's why I came."

"You want to go to the Misty Fairy House? That's easy to do, I will go talk to my father right away and send you over." All flattery in his tone, the middle-aged man completely transforms into a proper gentleman just like his boy.

But before leaving though, Wang Deqiu made sure to cast a warning glare to the chubby. It's the face of 'you better behave yourself' while I'm gone less you want some more beating.

"Sister Bai Yan, after you and Xiachen stopped living next to our home, my pop's been beating me nonstop. Please take me away with you!" Wiping that trickle of tear from his chubby face, Wang Xiaopeng puts on the appearance of a criminal trying to act innocent. "Oh right, where is Boss, how come I don't see him with you?"

At the mention of the little steambun, Bai Yan's hand instinctively tightened a bit over the little fox in her arms. Despite the slightly awkward mood, she nevertheless continues to smile warmly: "He went back home."

"Oh, so Xiachen went home with his father?" Wang Xiaopeng says it with realization: "I wish Boss was here though, I've been missing him a lot."

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

Due to being so preoccupied with the new friend, the chubby actually didn't notice the slightly gloomy air around Bai Yan's body when he mentioned Di Cang.

"Sister Bai Yan, who is this little girl?" Rubbing his hand together, the chubby smiles like a true pervert again.

Of course, as any logical female, Dragony would feel disturbed by that monkey face.

"This is my daughter whom I just took in. He's Xiachen's younger sister." Patting the girl's head, Bai Yan comforts the scared missy with her gesture: "Don't worry Dragony, he won't hurt you."

Only at that did the missy feel at ease to come forward. Even so, Dragony never dared to cast an extra glance at the chubby for she's afraid the extra attention would somehow attract the other side further.

Then just as Wang Xiaopeng wanted to showcase his flirtatious ability at picking up girls, that's when a knock from above smacked him back to his senses.

"Stinking brat, you really are hopeless. Are you trying to tease the little missy here when I was just beating your butt?" Looming down with his threatening glare, Wang Deqiu's appearance instantly shuts the boy up from furthermore trouble.

"Miss Bai Yan," shifting his attention to the woman now. "My father is now waiting for you inside, please come with me inside and I will lead you to him."

"Okay," giving a gentle nod in return, "Dragony, let's go inside."

Holding onto Bai Yan's hand like a proper daughter, Dragony followed closely as they were led into the area where the teleportation altar lies.

Because of how special the guests this time around was, the current chief of the Wang family had called in every elder he could within the near vicinity. Otherwise, the preparations alone would've taken days to complete.

.............

At the same time while this was all occurring, a man donning a white robe was currently watching this from above a mountain peak that's reached all the way up into the clouds.

"So she's gone to the Misty Fairy House?" Clearer than the trickling water nearby, no discernable emotion could be sensed from that voice.

"Yes." The person behind him hesitated for a while before asking: "Lord, why are you letting her go when you clearly can't forget her. It be easy to force that woman to stay instead of doing this. Those people will definitely...."

"Humph," the godly looking man huffs with displeasure. "If it wasn't for those people then she never would've left me to begin with!"

Chapter 649 "Never Give Up on You (7)"

"Lord..." the youth behind wanted to say something more but got snapped at.

"I have regretted it for so many years!" Showing sadness in that perennially proud eye, the man's white robe sways heavily in accordance with that outburst: "What does the world have to do with me? I made a terrible and irreparable mistake back then. I will never make the same again! I abandoned her once, for what, for the sake of the Celestial Realm? I abandoned her!"

Gently closing his eyes, Chu Yi God remanences the cheerful smile of that wondrous girl in his fading memory. Sadly, the image could only remain forever in his mind and never again see in reality....

Returning to attention upon being stung by his own lost thought, "Go back, I won't return to the Celestial Realm with you."

"But you are..." the youth sounded anxious.

"I will no longer meddle with the Celestial Realm. In this life, I only want her." The proud man rudely cuts in and made his statement, leaving no room for discussion.

"Yes, Milord." The youth lowers his head in compliance, "But Lord, where do you intend to go next?"

"I am going to see Di Cang!"

The last part greatly shocks the youth, It can't be! Lord is going to see Di Cang? This... they fought so hard back then. Are they planning to turn the human world upside down this time around in their fighting?

Not waiting for the worried body to ask for further details, Chu Yi God had already disappeared from the spot, leaving only a gusting brush of wind in his wake.

......

Within a certain valley, a purplish figure had just materialized out of existence, allowing the man to firmly land on the ground.

This smoothness immediately warrants a frown on Di Cang's face. Compared to the first time when he broke through the seal years ago, he's completely unharmed right now whereas the last nearly crippled him for days on end.

Is it because I now control the spell matrixes pertaining to the barrier?

"Yan Yan..."

The issue only lingered in that head for a brief while, he didn't want to keep fussing over the small details.

"This life, I will never give up on you!" He makes this vow facing the sky, determined and unyielding in that sentence.

Even if she stabs a knife in me, I will take it, so long she forgives me anything will do....

But then just as the man's ready to depart in his search of his wife, something unexpected occurred.

From within the void of blinding light in the sky, a handsome and unparalleled individual appears and confronts his long time enemy: "Di Cang, its been a long time."

Not to be intimidated, the demon lord openly sneered in return: "When did we ever meet?"

"Just because you forgot doesn't mean we haven't met."

By this stage the white robed man has already reached Di Cang's spot. Between the purplish figure and the white contrasting aura, their existences were like opposing powers, evenly matched without any room for leniency.

This fact immediately causes the demon lord to turn serious inside. In all the years he's lived, Di Cang could for without doubt say this newcomer had the powers to match his own, a worthy opponent.

"I only came today in order to tell you this: if you can't protect her then let her go, I will protect her instead."

Regarding the she in that sentence, Di Cang naturally knew who this stranger was referring to. Therefore, he's not going to let another comment like slide.

Releasing his powers in full blast, everything around the pair trembled in fear. From the pebbles on the floor, to the particles in the air, everything was shaking over their might.

"You have always been like this... as long as the matter concerns her, you will do anything."

Chapter 650 "Never Give Up on You (8)"

"Someone came to rob me of my wife. If I still don't make a move then I be giving you bastards extra thoughts." Smirking very dangerously, a coat of ominous energy now surrounds the demon lord in readiness for combat.

"I remember you were exactly like this as well. Back then you would do anything for her, even if it means acting as a beggar in order to win some pity points. I didn't pay you any heed because I thought that with my bond with her, our longstanding relationship of someone who grew up together, would be enough to stop her from going to anyone else." Letting his word pause there, a mild fluctuation of emotion finally takes hold in Chu Yi God's voice: "But in the end, she chose you... Honestly, I envied you in the past. You were able to let go of your pride for her, abandon your dignity, and even... forsake the world for her. If I could've done the same, then maybe.... she wouldn't have given you the chance at all."

Based on the face Di Cang was making after hearing all that, he clearly thought otherwise: "You think too highly of yourself. She is my wife. Even if I have to exhaust my everything, I would've won her over regardless of what you did."

Despite the mockery, Chu Yi God didn't pay it any heed and instead continued to speak on his own: "Then why are you hurting her? You went so far back then, even willing to forsake the world, so why did you chase her away now!"

In the ears of this demon lord, that interrogating tone only sounded hilarious. "You got no right to question me. What I did or didn't do is none of your concern, nor is wife's business as well. Yan Yan is my wife, the mother of my child, all that is related to her should only concern me."

"No, you are wrong." Chu Yi God shakes his head in disagreement: "I'm merely late this time, I still have a chance to make her mine."

That instantly infuriated Di Cang. In light of that irritable comment right there, more than enough to make him explode already, he's somehow managed to suppress the urge to clobber the bastard in front of himself.

His urgency to seek out Bai Yan apparently triumphant that jealous heart.

"Is that what you think?" Clicking his tongue like he's holding the other side in contempt, "Too bad for you, I won't give you that opportunity to steal my wife. Not in the past like you claim, and mostly importantly not now!"

This time around it was Chu Yi God who showed a face, Why is he not attacking? According to his usual demeanor, Di Cang should've attacked me by now.

"I will deal with you once I find my wife. Until then you just wait!" A flicker of killing intent promptly beams out of those eyes and answered the expectation in the other side's mind.

Done and without anything more to be said, Di Cang moved swiftly and flew towards the general direction of Fairy City. He may not know the exact location of where his wife and child went, however, that doesn't mean he couldn't track by following the faint scent they left behind.

"He's changed somehow, but I can't tell what...." Murmuring to himself, the unparalleled man in white watches on as the purplish figure disappears into the horizon.

Chu Yi God may have the will to take Bai Yan back, but that's only under the criteria that she wants to return. If she doesn't, then he's not going to force anything for he's long lost that right ages ago.

......

Within a hidden valley, Bai Yan now lays in a patch of grass with only a faint awareness to her surroundings.

Wang Deqiu that bastard, he did not tell me I would be teleported without warning!

She wanted to pry open those tired eyes several times already. Unfortunately, despite her best effort, those eyelids just wouldn't listen like its been sealed shut with a thousand weights. Even so, Bai Yan could still vaguely make out intermediate bursts of words between a conversation.

"Big Brother, there is an unconscious little lass here."

"Che~ I say, she does have one heck of a pretty face there."

"Hey, hey, Brother, aren't you a bit too old to be aiming for a young missy like this? I have to admit though, if I was a few decades younger than I too would be wowed by that face. Anyways, her body is what I'm more interested in. She would be a great seed to be a cultivator like us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
237K 3.9K 60
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π–¬π–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ—‚π–Ύ 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—‡ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‡π— π–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹ π—‚π—Œ 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 π—π—ˆ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
42.8K 57 10
Adult content πŸ”žβš οΈ , smut...😍 read ur own rick βŒβ€ΌοΈ
1.9M 97.1K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...