Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 621-630

621 22 0
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 621 "Leave (2)"

"But Sire, why are you doing this?" The second elder gnashes his teeth and brought the doubt forward.

"The world has long prophesized that I must wait for the destined woman to come. They say only she can give me a child, and only she can save Demon Realm from utter destruction! I hold this world in great regard, that's why sacrificing a mere woman for it is nothing noteworthy of a price." The man's voice sounded cruel and ruthless, slicing through the evening wind with every word of his tongue.

Bai Yan on the other hand have already lost her wits after hearing all those heartbreaking things. Closing those pained eyes, the words of her father back on earth once again rang within those ears...

"Yan'er, forgive father, I have no other choice today. For the family, the price of sacrificing your mother pales in comparison."

The Demon Realm is extremely important to me so the sacrifice of a woman is nothing...

Those words kept spinning in her mind until a small little claw stretched over to push against her dress, causing that dizziness to come to a bumbling stop.

Then before Little Rice could say a single word, Bai Yan had reached down to cup that mouth, forcing the little feline to stay silent at the eye signal.

"Sire..." The second elder sounded shaken as a layer of compassion filled those eyes of his: "The queen, she is still the mother of the prince, wouldn't it be...."

"It's precisely because she is my son's mother, that's why I'm giving her a lot of favors. However, if she dares to leave... then I will have her never meet my son again in this lifetime!" A sense of killing intent swiftly blows out of the man's gaze, showing how serious his words were.

The second elder still wasn't entirely convinced here and was deliberating on whether or not to inform the first elder or state teacher. Unfortunately....

"Also..." The man's voice once again rang out, "This matter cannot be known to anyone except you in order to avoid having our conversation leaked to unwanted ears. This includes keeping it a secret from the Demon Council, understand?"

"Yes Sire," the second elder nervously complies by bowing his head. The king's cruelty has long been known throughout the Demon Realm, just that he's always thought the queen would be special.

If he can be this heartless even to the prince's birth mother, what would he do to me if others find out?

After a moment of thought, the elder decides to ask one more thing. Using a meek voice: "Sire, I also heard that.... While you were in the mortal world, you were very pampering of the queen to the point where you didn't force her to come if she didn't wish it. But now you are...."

"Because, I want her to willingly carry out the coronation ceremony of her own accord. Only by doing so will her fate be intertwined with the Demon Realm as a whole. Otherwise, why else would I condone her immoral past?"

There's nothing more the second elder could ask for at this point. Giving a moment of silence to figure out what he must do, the elder complies wholeheartedly: "I understand Sire. Later, I will send someone to follow the queen..."

"You can retreat now. I still have other matters to tend to," the man waves his hand, issuing the dismissal of their meeting.

After the senior left, the man as well disappeared from sight, leaving only the silent air and the bloodish red moon hanging in the night. Well, that's assuming Bai Yan and Little Rice wasn't around to hear everything.

Released from that hand and able to get a breath, the baby tiger speaks in a forceful and fearful manner: "Mistress, I could never have thought the king would be such a person!"

Slowly closing her eyes at that, Bai Yan didn't answer back, only standing there for a good minute in idle deep thought. However, when she did finally open them again, that light in her pupils were sharp and cold.

Chapter 622 "Leave (3)"

"Things haven't been clarified yet so let's not jump to conclusions yet. And, I believe in Di Cang..."

How can I believe his favoring and doting is all because I'm Xaichen's mother, impossible! Absolutely impossible!

"Mistress... but he knows about Chu Yi Feng. In this place, who else would know about him?" Little Rice adds, still wary of the situation.

If it was going to be like this from the beginning then I shouldn't have believed in Di Cang. Even if Mistress would be annoyed at first, it be better than letting Mistress get hurt like this...

Likely irked by having the flaw in her excuse pointed out, Bai Yan coldly swept her gaze down at the grieving tiger: "Don't let Xiachen or Xiao Wan know about this yet."

"Then Mistress you..."

"Let's go back first," the woman's hand tenses up at that sentence, her face abnormally white under the moonlight.

......

White Moon Palace.

Di Xiao Wan was currently leaning her beautiful face against one of her hands as the other tapped against the table in boredom. But just as her patience was about to reach a critical point, the door was suddenly pushed open and in came that amazing red figure.

"Sister-in-law, why are you coming back so soon? Did you see my brother? What did he say?"

But as soon as this nosy princess finished that bombardment of questions, the girl immediately began to notice the oddity and strangeness in the other side's face. Her heart tenses up as a result.

"What's wrong Sister-in-law, why is your face looking so white? Is it... Xiachen can't be saved?!" Her voice was a sobbing mess now as those eyes teared up with water. Her imagination could only be called wild in how she could deduce something like that from mere seconds of interaction.....

"Xiao Wan," Bai Yan began to stare straight at the other side, "I have something I want to ask you."

"What?" The princess blinks and blinks, puzzled by the suddenness of the question.

"Second Elder of the Demon Council... is his loyalty trustable?"

"Why are you asking me this question Sister-in-law? Did Second Elder offend you?" The princess has stopped crying by this point and got serious, "As far as I know, everyone within the Demon Council was personally hand picked by my brother, the only exception being First Elder himself. Their loyalty shouldn't be an issue."

Aside from First Elder?

Now things are starting to make sense to Bai Yan.

No wonder Di Cang wouldn't have the second elder share the plan with the first elder.

"Then... I want ask you one more thing," Bai Yan faintly closes her eyes like she's afraid to speak the next part. However, it didn't long before she opened them again with a pale complexion: "In the Demon Realm, is there any way for a person to change their looks, including their scent and aura?"

The princess simply chuckled at that: "You must be joking with me Sister-in-law. Changing one's look is easy, but ones smell and aura? That's not possible because its something we are born with from within!"

Tightly clenching those fingers into a ball at the cold hard truth, Bai Yan's expression showed extreme sadness like her soul's been ripped from that body.

"I see then...."

Changing one's appearance wasn't an unreasonable thing to do, the human world alone had plenty of people capable of doing just that.

But one's scent and aura would never change!

Even for Bai Yan, regardless of how amazing her alchemy was, not even she could pull off such a stunt. Well.... that's assuming she didn't peel off someone's skin and then wore it as her own, which was impossible less she becomes a demon like that Qing Xue.

"What exactly happened Sister-in-law?" Tugging at the woman's sleeve, Di Xiao Wan appeared to be in distress over Bai Yan's strange behavior. "Please don't scare me. My brother had me take care of you. I can't have anything happen to you..."

That was a mistake. At the mention of Di Cang's name again, Bai Yan's complexion sank. "Xiao Wan, leave me for now, I want to be alone." She sighs and beckons the other side to leave first.

Chapter 623 "Leave (4)"

"Okay." Pinching her lips in discouragement, Di Xiao Wan nevertheless did as told and walked towards the door. But just before her departure, the princess didn't forget to cast one final glance backwards: "Sister-in-law, if someone tries to harm you in any way then you must tell me, I will have Brother peel their skin for you."

"I'm fine so don't worry," Bai Yan manages to force an unconvincing smile.

Xiao Wan is very naive, she shouldn't... suspect anything.

After the demon princess departed and left Bai Yan to her own bidding, the depressed woman's first act was to pull Little Rice into her embrace to comb through that soft fur as if the act alone would be able to comfort that hurt heart.

Against the miserable appearance of his mistress and that droplet of tear quickly building up in the corner of those eyes, Little Rice naturally grew worried.

"Little Rice, I've been having many dreams lately. There were you, and there were Di Cang.... Everything was so real, like it really happened at one point. It was because of those scenes that I wanted to give him a chance, to try accepting him." Letting her eyes build up a layer of water, she bites her lip with a pang of frustration plastered on the surface: "Me and him.... How am I supposed to believe we are fated to be together in two different lives? At first I thought someone had impersonated him by putting on a disguise back there, but you've heard what Xiao Wan said...."

The little tiger didn't cut in, only licking her hand in an attempt to comfort his mistress with the act.

"Ha, how stupid of me, I actually hoped that everything was a lie... Xiao Wan may be silly at times but she is still the princess, her words are believable. After all, she had lived for hundreds of years already. If there is someone in the Demon Realm that could change their aura and scent completely, there's no way she wouldn't know."

Bai Yan could still believe in Di Xiao Wan's word because the girl never snubbed her at all, not in the past and most certainly not now. However, the story of Di Cang only taking her for the sake of the Demon Realm.... Bai Yan won't deny it, its bothering her a lot right now in light of being uncertain still.

"Then what are you planning to do Mistress?" Lowering his head, Little Rice snuggles himself against her body to further his cuteness. "No matter what you do, I will always support you. If you can't give up on Di Cang, then I'm willing to stay with you regardless Mistress."

"I want to give him a chance. If he can return to me within half a month, and... explain himself, then I will believe in him."

Yes, that's right, despite everything she's heard or seen thus far, she's willing to give the man another chance... Bai Yan simply refuses to believe all the days they spent together are all fake!

"Master, I will stay and wait with you then." Wiggling his tiger head against that hand: "I saw it with my own eyes of how much he cares for you in the human world, that's why I won't believe it either that he only approached you for the sake of Little Master..."

Bai Yan was at a loss on how to respond to that. Slowly closing her eyes, she lets the many events of the past play out within her mind like someone watching it through a lens.

Di Cang, I will believe you one last time. As long as you come and give me an explanation within half a month then I will believe in you....

......

Under the shrouding rays of the moonlight, the mountains in the Demon Realm are as usual quiet and serene, with the exception of one location.

Pacing around anxiously, Qing Xue had a hopeful look in her eyes when a rustling sound from behind caught her attention.

"How is it?" she asked nervously.

The man had restored his previous appearance already – a bland face and black hair. Quiet at first against the snake demoness's stare, he eventually spoke after giving a faint sigh: "Because the king wasn't in the palace and the state teacher being in retreat, I was able to stick one my puppets to figure out the queen's whereabout."

"Don't call her the queen, she doesn't deserve it!" Qing Xue's face sank, clearly dissatisfied with the fact that Bai Yan holds such title.

Despite the man wanting to say something again at the demand, he relented and dropped the subject. "Qing Xue, I've done the favor you asked of me, and now I must leave before the state teacher comes out. That person will surely become aware of my actions now that I've exposed myself."

Chapter 624 "Leave (5)"

Qing Xue was absolutely shocked by the news. Growing anxious in her voice: "How can you expose yourself! If you are gone then who is going to help me in the future?"

"I have no other choice either. The queen is extremely intelligent, that's why I lured the second elder out to fool her that night. If things continue as is, State Teacher would surely discover what I did after he comes out." The man bitterly laughs at himself, frustrated as well by the situation.

He knows that there's no way for him to escape death, but even so, a few days was still a few days, its better than nothing....

"Second Elder?" Qing Xue's expression appeared unhappy, "I remember the one with the highest position is First Elder, why didn't you look for him instead?"

"You don't understand Qing Xue," the man shakes his head to shut the idea down. "First Elder is someone that has been around before the Demon Realm was sealed. He knows far too many things. If it was him that night, I know he would've seen through me...."

Biting her lip, a venomous light flare out of the snake's eye: "I don't care, you must help me! I want that human woman dead!"

"Qing Xue!" The demand angered the man and caused him to shout back: "Do you understand what you are talking about? That woman you keep mentioning is the queen, the QUEEN!"

"I said it already, she is not the QUEEN, I AM!" Her complexion grew frostily cold at the rebuttal, "I will have her dead before I am through with her! In this world there can only be one Queen, and that is I, Qing Xue! That human stole my status and destroyed my clan, for that she must die!" At this moment, the enraged anger has caused the demoness's eye to go bloodshot, indicating how poisonous her heart truly was.

Staring blankly at that distorted expression, the man stammers in horror at what has become of his love interest. "You've changed Qing Xue. In order to take the title as Queen, you've changed. You weren't like this before..."

"You have to help me, only you can help me in this world!" In light of her further attempt to hide that darkness in those eyes, Qing Xue's soft voice not only didn't help, it only made her twisted appearance even worse. "Will you help me? This is for the sake of our friendship."

Closing his eyes at that plead, the man makes one final smile of bitter sadness: "Fine, I will help you for one last time..."

"Remember, we must finish off that little rabbit as well as the woman. I absolutely refuse to believe the rumors circulating in the air. What only she can give birth to the king's child, I can do it better and more!" Smirking in a shady fashion, this demoness didn't even try to hide her cruel nature at all by this point. "That's right, I remember the palace has a bunch of powerful shadow guards, correct?"

This time the man's expression was starting to turn ugly as well. He knows, if he returns to the palace again then the chances of his escape would diminish immeasurably.

"Qing Xue, I won't ask for much, just that you would remember me in the future if I were to die from this."

"Do not worry you silly. You've helped me so much, of course I would remember you." Despite the soft comforting tone this snake used, her heart only sneered with contempt at the other side.

HA! This idiot is so stupid, as if I would remember anyone but the king. Look at him, plain and ordinary, a disgrace of a man. If he wasn't still useful then I wouldn't even approach him.

Being the gullible fool that he was, the man's face grew firm at that affirmation: "Okay, I will help you."

As long as she can remember me then what else do I need? A person like me who can never see the light of day has no future. Even if its just in memory, its enough....

......

Border of the Demon Realm.

"I will give you all another chance. Surrender or face a fate more miserable than death." Standing in the air with his dashing purple robe and silvery hair, the man remains as domineering and surreal as ever.

Chapter 625 "Leave (6)"

Those below trembled at the threat. They honestly never expected the man to be so overwhelmingly powerful.

So what if they are immortal and cannot be killed due to special reasons? Under the man's means, they would taste the flavors of hell for all eternal.

Clank!

After the surrendering of the first, the rest quickly followed suit and dropped their weapons. Humbly taking to the ground, they shivered in compliance: "Greetings to our king."

On the side, the red-haired man known as Fire Plume had long been astounded by his lord's magnificence.

Aren't you bunch from the Celestial Realm?

How can you bunch be such cowards?

What you lot are doing is even below animals!

Quit joking around!

Twitching in the corner of his mouth, the fire bird looks over in awe at Di Cang to speak: "Sire, these should be last of them. In a bit we would be able to break the seal as you wish."

The dozens of people who appeared before were all too pitiful in terms of strength, that's why Di Cang destroyed them without a second thought. Only this last batch are worthy of getting a glimmer of his attention, hence the offer to surrender.

"Mmm," the man's face appears calm, yet for some reason his heart's been feeling a little uneasy inside. "Fire Plume, did you carry out the task as I instructed?"

Making a startled expression, the fire bird answers without delay: "Sire, are you talking about the matter of informing the queen regarding your brief departure?"

"That's right."

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"This..." Making an awkward face, "I bumped into the young miss from the Fox Clan while on the road so I had her pass on the message in my stead."

"What did you say?!" Di Cang's complexion instantly went dark, his momentum growing direly oppressive: "You didn't go back in person to inform my wife or her people?"

"Sire, that lady from the Fox Clan.... She seemed reliable enough. There shouldn't be anything wrong, right?"

"Damn you!" The man grew furious at his subordinate's inability to follow a simple order.

Now he finally understood why his heart's been feeling so uneasy lately. Originally Di Cang assumed his woes were about breaking the seal and the issues that might arise along the way, but now it seems it was all because he's worried about his wife!

Now General Fire Plume was starting to panic as well. The unease only amplified once his lord just disappeared from the spot, causing him to realize he just made a huge mistake.

"It can't be, something happened to Her Highness?"

If it really is because of my mistake and caused the queen to be harmed.... Then even in death it won't be enough to make up for it!

......

Since that evening where she overheard that conversation, Bai Yan has never stepped out of the White Moon Palace again. Di Xiao Wan of course came a few times afterwards, unfortunately the princess was denied entry with no proper reason given.

For the one closest to Bai Yan, the little steambun would not be oblivious to the increasingly strange air hovering around his mother. As such, the boy had stopped playing around lately and kept to himself to accompany the woman at home.

"Little Rice, has it been twenty days since then?" Bai Yan asks after opening her eyes from training.

Giving a careful look up at his mistress, the baby tiger weakly answers: "It has Mistress."

"I was only planning to wait for him for fifteen days, but now its been twenty days since then." Making a bittersweet smile, she's clearly disappointed in her voice: "And... he hasn't shown himself since the coronation ceremony."

"Mistress..." Able to sense the sadness in her heart, Little Rice tries to make up an excuse at times like this. "Maybe Di Cang isn't in the palace? I'm betting that one is a fake!"

Shaking her head at that claim: "No, that can't be it. Right from the beginning me and him have had a agreement – he must tell me whenever he takes a long or short leave. But he never came, nor did he send someone back to inform me. There's nothing, not even a letter...."

Chapter 626 "Leave (7)"

Suddenly, Bai Yan's spirit lit up again at a certain thought. "Little Rice, I want to ask you one thing. When Di Cang made the contract with me that day, wouldn't he also die if something happens to me...?"

Even though the pair has been locked in with a spiritual contract that taps into their soul, Bai Yan didn't know any of the details surrounding the benefits and demerits of the deal. For example, the man could sense her whereabouts while she herself couldn't, that leaves Di Cang with the upper hand of the exchange.

The baby tiger was now openly frowning: "Do you want to hear the truth Mistress?"

"Only the truth," saying it like its her last saving grace, Bai Yan shows off a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Truth is... a powerful individual can resist the repercussions of a contract when being broken. Unless he wants to die out of personal choice, the effects will at most reduce a large part of his strength with no threatening damage to the individual's life...."

The woman could actually hear her heart slowly sinking into the endless abyss at what she just heard.

"I understand...." There's no more hope as she closed her eyes then.

To think the outcome would be like this by giving out my love for the first time.

How laughably ironic!

"Mother!" It was at this moment that Bai Xiachen barged through the door, allowing his tiny body to plow into the woman's body for some nice intimate cuddles.

Against the soft sensation of her son's body, Bai Yan's mood definitely felt a bit better: "Son, are you willing you leave the Demon Realm with me?"

Dumbfounded by the sudden question, the boy promptly peeked up at his mother's face for some answer: "Mother, are you going to leave?"

"I miss your uncle so I'm intending to leave the Demon Realm...."

"But, what about Baddie Father?" The boy sounded troubled, It was so hard to coax Mother to come here. If we leave now then what will Baddie Father do?

Trembling at the mention, the woman's body immediately shook a bit before tightly wrapping her arms around that small little thing. "Son, I want to go home, let's go home okay?"

I can't leave my baby boy here in the Demon Realm. I will never allow us to be separated! Bai Yan tells herself, afraid of what the other outcome might be if she does.

"Did Baddie Father bully you?" The little boy makes a steaming face, "I will go find Baddie Father now and make him say sorry!"

"Son!" In her urgency, the woman tries even harder to stop the boy from leaving: "Don't go."

Finding how ghostly white his mother's face was at the outburst, the boy grew sad and reflected in his voice. "Baddie Father picked on Mother so I don't want him anymore. We will go home and find Uncle."

"Mistress," the white tiger decides to add in after a moment of hesitation, "Do you know how to leave the Demon Realm?"

Making a mild smile at that, Bai Yan reveals her plan: "I may not know, but Xiao Wan does."

The princess girl was able to break through the seal and enter the human world before, therefore she definitely has the knowledge.

In light of the answer, the baby tiger just snorts like he's not biting the idea. Even if she does know, that dumbaclutz isn't going to tell us. Otherwise, how else is she going to report back to her brother the king?

"I have a way for her to tell me."

Picking Little Rice up from the bed with one hand, Bai Yan leads the way by holding her son with the other for the outside: "Let's go, we will go find Xiao Wan now."

Currently the demon princess still doesn't know what was awaiting her or how she's become the target for a very dangerous scheme. In her eyes, there's only the table of delicious food laid out in front.

The picture was so moving that tears are starting to coming out!

"You are the kindest to me Sister-in-law, you actually made all these great food for me. I... I just discovered that I truly have fallen for you!"

Smiling at the overly gratified girl there, Bai Yan's mood carried a hint of reluctance. Perhaps its over the fact that she's about to leave without saying goodbye, or she's taking advantage of the trust the girl had for herself, nevertheless, the feelings aren't any good.

"Xiao Wan, I have been really curious lately. If the Demon Realm has been under the effects of a world wide seal, how did you ever manage to leave in the first place?"

Chapter 627 "Leave (8)"

Scooping up a spoonful of the sugary bird nest soup into her mouth, Di Xiao Wan happily spills the details as her cheeks flush a pinkish red from the delectable taste. "Of Course its because State Teacher told me. Every few years the seal would weaken and leave a tear open. At that moment, one can make it through and travel into the human world."

"Oh, then does that mean all the residences in this world can have a chance to leave if they so wished it?"

"No not exactly, not everyone can leave as they wish. The area of the tear is guarded by State Teacher's men. Unless the individual got permission from my brother or State Teacher himself, they won't be permitted to leave. But its different for you Sister-in-law, you are the Queen of the Demon Realm, everyone must listen to you."

Di Xiao Wan obviously didn't know the thoughts of the other side and left nothing untold. Nevertheless, a doubtful curiosity did take root in the young maiden's heart. "But then again, why are you asking me all this Sister-in-law, are you going somewhere?"

"Nothing, I'm just curious, that's all. Anyways, you take your time eating, I'll go back first and rest." Giving a stretch, she soon gets up to excuse herself to the wary eyed princess.

Di Xiao Wan may not know what's going on but that doesn't mean she's oblivious to the strange air hovering around the insecure woman.

......

As soon as Bai Yan managed to emerge from the dining hall, the one to first welcome her was the little dragon girl dazing out next to the water stream.

"Queen!" Perhaps able to sense the extra presence, the missy turns around and cries out the name with the biggest smile ever.

"Dragony, would you like to leave with me?" Bai Yan reaches over to caresse the girl's head and asked.

"Wherever Queen goes, I will go." There no falseness in those words, only the naïve and innocence of a child that yearns to be with the one she deems kind and true.

"Okay, let's leave now." Together, hand in hand, the two females walked forward without looking back.

Bai Yan did not need to go search far for the location of the tear this time, it's next to the altar where her coronation took place. This was something she investigated prior to asking the princess. And since she herself was the queen of this world, none of the servants or maids attempted to hide the fact.

"Fortunately State Teacher is in closed-door training lately. Otherwise, leaving will not be as easy." Revealing a bittersweet smile, she was now standing before the open rift leading to the human world.

"Mistress...." Jumping off from those arms, the baby tiger showed a look of suspicious doubt in those eyes: "Our luck can't be this good, the rift actually exists and is this close?"

Wrinkling her brow at that warning: "What's wrong? Do you notice something odd about this?"

Truth was Bai Yan only came to test her luck and see if the tear in the seal still existed. If not then she would look elsewhere for an opportunity.

But to her surprise though, her luck was just that good it seems....

At the same time in the air, two powerful individuals were exchanging looks of helplessness after witnessing this scene. In the end they descended to carry out their orders.

"Greetings Your Highness." Taking to their knees with respect, they went straight to the point by asking: "Queen, are you intending to go to the human world?"

Bai Yan makes a light nod: "Yes, I want to go back to my homeland."

"This... does His Majesty know about this?" The man wipes the cold sweat from his forehead, afraid to hear what's to come next.

"He knows," she lied without blinking an eye. "What? Are you doubting me?"

"No... your subject wouldn't dare...." The two masters exchanged another look and quickly retreated.

Di Cang's speech about Bai Yan being higher in command than himself has already made headlines across the entire Demon Realm. Therefore, these men would never dare to test that order even if they had a hundred lives.

"Come, let's go." Holding the boy and girl in each, Bai Yan leads the way.

Chapter 628 "Leave (9)"

Following from behind, Little Rice was just about ready to jump into the rift when he overheard a hair-raising voice from behind: "Hubby, wait for me future hubby!"

Peeking around, the very image of Huang Xiao Ying the tigress had sent him into a frantic state of panic. Without hesitation, he jumps into the unknown without looking back for a second time due to being scared out of his wits....

"Miss Xiao Ying?" The two masters originally wanted to block off the young lady, however, what came next left them utterly weak and helpless.

"That is my hubby, what is the problem in me leaving with my hubby? If the two of you dare to stop me then I will have my hubby teach you two a lesson after I marry him."

Beads of sweat came pouring out of the two's forehead again.

That little white tiger is the queen's people. If she marries the tiger then she too would become the queen's as well.

Oh crisis NO! We can't afford to take such risk!

"Miss, this way please." Making the welcoming gesture, the two masters straightens their back in a orderly fashion.

"At least you two are smart enough."

Cocking her chin in high spirit, Huang Xiao Ying makes a jump without a spec of fear and disappeared into the rift.

Beyond the spatial crack lies another world, a more familiar world to Bai Yan and her boy.

"Xiachen, we are finally back." Giving her son a hearty hug, Bai Yan's face was all smiles now that they're on familiar grounds.

"AH!!!" But just before anymore could be said, a sudden scream of agony could be heard from Little Rice.

When the mother and son pair looked around over to see what's all the fuss was about, they quickly realized why. Lying atop of the baby tiger was another person, an unexpected stole away....

"Hubby, are you okay?" Hurrying to climb up from the floor, Huang Xiao Ying asked apologetically.

Narrowing those feline eyes of his, the tiger didn't sound pleased at all based on his tone: "How come you are here?"

"Marrying a chicken means following the chicken, marrying a dog means following the dog, since I've determined you as my future husband then of course I got to follow you."

All gleeful in her voice, the tigress picks up her unfortunate love target to hug him against that bountiful chest like a teddy bear.

Resisting to no avail, the poor male cat could only use his words to make idle threats: "You damn woman, let me go! If you don't then I will use my mouth!"

"Uuoohh, oh Hubby~" Making a shy and embarrassed face, she wiggles that body like a lovestruck maiden would. "Please do, I'm already looking forward to that moment when you..."

That's about as far as that nonsense got. The reasoning, a bunch of people had appeared near them without any indication.

Narrowing her eyes over this, Bai Yan was quick to pull her son behind herself for protection. "I remember I've already dealt with those who were following me, why are you people still around?"

This group are the shadow guards of the Demon Realm. Di Cang once brought them before her to show, that's why she's able to recognize their identity. So how? How were they able to trace her location despite the fact that she's also using a specialty drug to hide her aura. Though the effects are short, it should've masked the scent from being discovered.

"Mother, are these Baddie Father's people? I can see they're only clones and not their real self." Blinking his baby blue eyes, Bai Xiachen had a tense look: "If they're only clones then my bloodline won't be able to suppress them...."

Just like the ancestor from the snake family, the boy's ability was useless due to the lack of flesh.

Chapter 629 "Leave (10)"

Bai Yan's expression sank as she stared coldly at the group in front. Her lips curving into a satirical arc: "What is the purpose of your visit? It can't be that you lot are planning to take me back?"

"We have been ordered by the king to kill the queen!"

Kill the queen!

These words were like thundering claps, sending the former into utter shock.

The most effected had to be Bai Xiachen though because the kid was in open denial now. "Impossible, you're spouting nonsense! Baddie Father loves Mother so much, there's no way he would make such an order when he would always toss me aside!"

Collapsing from within, the little boy's heart hurted so much that tears now painted that once adorable face, making it aching and painful to those who watch.

It wasn't just the boy either, Huang Xiao Ying was also greatly stunned by the order. There's desperation plastered all over the tigress's appearance because she's aware of these people's identity too. "These people really are the shadow guards from the palace, there's no falseness in their words.... Only the king can mobilize these people and nobody else!"

Nobody!

"Queen, your son is the prince of the Demon Realm so we won't be harming him. However, His Majesty's will is to not let you leave... You have two choices, either return with us or die here today!"

Although Qing Xue's order to her conspirator was to kill Bai Xiachen as well, but.... regardless of what that venomous bitch wanted, the man still had enough sense to realize the flaw in that plan.

If he did order the death of the little prince, it would cause some serious concerns for suspicion, that's he withheld that part of the command and even changed Bai Yan's too.

Well, its not like that person wanted to give mercy, just that he knew Bai Yan wouldn't return no matter what since she's already stepped out of the Demon Realm.

"He really... said it like so? Did he forget that we are in a contract? If I die, he too will be also greatly damaged by the backlash."

The shadow guards were completely amazed and quite frankly taken aback by this piece of information. Nevertheless, it didn't take long for them to recover from the shock. "His Majesty is a powerful being. Even if his strength is damaged in the process, it will only take a few days for him to return to normal."

Bai Yan clenched her fist until the bones were crunching.

So that's the case...

The contract never did matter, it was all a ploy to fool me!

"Mother, he wants to kill you, Baddie Father wants to kill you!" Gradually a dangerous light started to envelop the boy's eye, causing him to take on a more mature and spooky appearance. "Why, why is he doing this? Why did he make such an order? I don't believe this! I won't believe it!"

Bai Yan's face grew exceptionally dark: "Huang Xiao Ying, Little Rice, the two of you are to watch over my son and Dragony."

Gently pushing her son away, she confronts the group in front, ready to begin battling for her freedom.

"I will come back to the Demon Realm one day, just that its not now!"

With the wind blowing against her pristinely red dress, the majestic appearance of her wardrobe and personal aura gave the woman the perfect air of a royalty. The perfect image of someone that stands at the top of this world, just like her husband....

"Queen, His Majesty still has feelings for you, as long as you come back with us to the Demon Realm then everything can be worked out..." The leader of the shadow guard furrows his brow, troubled by the impending fight.

He never wanted to make a move against the queen, nevertheless, if he had to choose between a human woman or the man whom he swore loyalty to, its going to be Di Cang.

"Mistress..." Little Rice looked on worriedly at Bai Yan, causing his young heart to thump with immeasurable pain like its been stabbed by a needle.

Like her man, Huang Xiao Ying also refused to believe reality and shook that head in denial: "Hubby, what is happening? I don't understand this. Why is His Majesty doing something like this to Her Highness?"

"Hoho," Little Rice sneered at the question and made a disgusted and disappointed face. "Me and Mistress accidentally came across something the king didn't want us to know, that's why we left the Demon Realm. Originally Mistress still wanted to hear an explanation from the king, but... to think that bastard would put out the order to kill!"

Chapter 630 "Bai Xiachen's Fury (1)"

Atop of the edge cliff, the pain as the result of the betrayal has long left the woman numb to her core.

"Apologies then Your Highness." Drawing their sword, the shadow guards began to move against the woman standing alone in the middle.

......

Since Bai Xiachen was being protected by Huang Xiao Ying against his will, the boy could do nothing but stare lifelessly at the sky with those blood-filled eyes of his...

"Highness?" Frightened by the boy's state, the tigress clutched down at the kid's shoulder to discover how dreadfully cold and stiff that body was.

"Hubby, what is happening with His Highness?" She turns to ask the baby tiger, tears quickly filling up those eyes due to the urgency of the situation.

Such a lifeless state was something she's never seen in the prince before during the time she's known Xiachen...

"He wants to kill Mother. He wants to kill Mother..."

If one had taken a closer look, they would've discovered that under the dazed-out appearance of the boy's face, there's in fact a spark of fire slowly spreading across those pupils.

Why?

He mutters, leaving his mind to fall deeper into the darkness until all that he could see were the increasingly pale look of his mother and the group of assailants constantly attacking her.

Suddenly.... a sword had made a deep strike across Bai Yan's waist, leaving her body bleeding heavily as a result of the wound.

Boom!

All sounds seem to have disappeared from the boy's world just then, leaving nothing but his own heartbeat constantly throbbing by his eardrum.

"AHHHH!!!"

Clutching that little head tightly, he lets loose an excruciating scream of terrible pain that caused even the sky to rumble. For the poor birds that has had the misfortune of flying through the area at the moment, the shock wave had completely killed them off by turning their brains to mush.

These people... they all deserve to die!

Everyone in the Demon Realm, deserves to die!

Anyone who hurts Mother, deserves to die!

Then... without so much as another word, Bai Xiachen had gone silent, in mind and mouth. His eyes were blood red, not in the oppressive or threatening kind, it was the light of carnage and destruction, destruction for all those whom he deems as an enemy!

......

"Son!"

Supporting her own blood-stained body by using her own sword, Bai Yan attempts to climb up from the ground after fixating her sight on the boy. She still doesn't know why but there's a strange air around the boy that she couldn't figure out why.

It can't be... This is what Xiao Wan meant when he went through an anomaly?

Without a pang of cuteness or the voice of a child, the boy's sound echoed like a surreal and omnipotent entity: "You dare to hurt my mother, DIE!"

BANG!

He released a unimaginable amount of pressure, causing even these very powerful shadow guards to lose their stability and courage at contact.

No...

This is impossible!

How can this be?

Our real body isn't even there, how can His Highness's power force our souls to kneel?

This... is too powerful!

Only His Majesty has ever been able to release such strength!

"Xiachen!" After Bai Yan frantically took a pill to recover some of her strength, the woman's first thought was to run to her son's side to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
36.6K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
227K 614 70
Daily kinky pictures
50.1K 76 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️