Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

Od FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... Více

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 561-570

841 28 0
Od FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 561 "Jun Ruqing (5)"

This time Huang Che Mu really wanted to cry, It's bad enough I have this terrible brat of a daughter who only knows how to steal from his old man, now my own mother is beating me? Do they know how hard it is to gather all these treasures? Now in only a few days I'm nearly left with nothing....

"Grandma, Papa, I am going to find my future hubby now, Bye-bye!" Huang Xiao Ying gives a happy wave at the two members of her family before running off with the Jade Cup still in hand.

......

Outside the gates of the White Moon Palace, the same yellow skirt figure was once again stopped by the two guards.

"Miss Xiao Ying, why are you coming again?" The guards were having a headache at the sight of this tiger miss, "This time not only did the Queen issue an order, even the King has decreed that none is to approach Her Royal Highness, especially the female sex."

During these past few days, Huang Xiao Ying had repeatedly come pestering the guards, trying to get inside to no avail.

"I won't go in," shyly handing over the cup she stole from her old man, "can you help me pass this onto the Queen."

The two guards exchanged a smile with each other: "Her Royal Highness said not to accept your things."

"That..." Contemplating the issue for a while, Huang Xiao Ying bites her own nail and gets stubborn: "Then I will put the stuff here. When she wants it then hand it to her, I'm not going to give up."

I must marry Little Rice!

Perhaps its her remembering the cute appearance of the white tiger, but the girl's face ended up blushing until it's a cherry red.

He will look so handsome once he can transform into his human form, oh....

"Miss Xiao Ying, you being like this... you wouldn't have emptied the tiger clan's coffer, have you?" One of the guards makes a helpless smile and jokes, not realizing he's in fact spot on there.

This Huang Xiao Ying really is one of a kind. I wonder what her old man is doing right now. Must be rolling over at this point from having such a daughter.

"Nothing, my pops have plenty of things in his coffer still." Gesturing to bid the two guards farewell, she didn't forget to leave a final message: "Mr. Guards, I've been a bother to you two lately. When I become Little Rice's wife, I will definitely repay the two of you for the help."

After dropping these grateful words, Huang Xiao Ying was finally ready to leave for real when she bumped into another figure after turning, causing that brow to furrow and making her all the more cuter.

"Xiao Ying?" Jun Ruqing sounded surprised, "Are you also visiting the Queen?"

Making a huffing grunt: "If you have nothing to say then move, I'm going."

If it weren't for this abominable woman then how could the Queen have a bad impression of me? Maybe I could've been Little Rice's wife by now otherwise....

"What? Are you angry because you couldn't see the Queen?" Not getting angry, Jun Ruqing puts on the most gracious smile she could muster, "Then again, the temperament of Her Royal Highness is too arrogant. I see the information I got is not wrong, she's not worthy of being Sire's partner if she continues to act like so."

If it was the usual Huang Xiao Ying, the tiger girl would've surely aligned with the fox lady out of adoration for Di Cang. But now, she's already a taken woman.

Love is blind, that's a saying which goes back to the start of time. No matter how much a maiden worship an idol, it still doesn't compare with true love.

"Jun Ruqing, I still haven't come seeking you to get even and now you're coming to flaunt in front of me?" Making a grumpy face that somehow fits her perfectly, the tiger maiden then stabs her fist against the waist: "With no evidence and no proof, you're trying to frame the Queen? Where and when did she get into multiple relationship with other men? Tell me! If you continue to spout those lies then watch me tell His Majesty. By then you will see what it means to talk behind the royal family!"

Chapter 562 "The Avoided Huang Xiao Ying (1)"

Jun Ruqing's expression changed slightly: "I don't understand, what you are talking about?"

"Don't understand or just pretending, you know it better than anyone." The tiger maiden then cocks her chin slightly: "Do not come and bother me in the future, I won't be treated as a fool. If you do... then I don't mind making a complaint to His Majesty." After leaving these words, Huang Xiao Ying then bumped against Jun Ruqing's shoulder to show off the negative opinion she has of the foe.

This Huang Xiao Ying has never been a smart one, only busting that big breast of hers. When did she change? Now it won't be so easy to use her...

Clenching that fist tightly, the fox woman's eyes were filled with puzzlement.

Fine, if I can't get inside the White Moon Palace then I will wait for that human woman. I won't believe she won't ever leave that place in this lifetime!

......

Within the palace structure carved out of blocks of white jade, Bai Yan was currently meditating inside her room when the door was pushed open. Sticking his head in, the little guy responsible for the disturbance made a slight grin.

"Mother." Running in with excitement, the boy's appearance was that of someone finding a trove of treasure.

"Hmm?" Opening those eyes, Bai Yan gently rubs her son's head: "What happened?"

Puckering his lip, Bai Xiachen looked like a bored child that's out to make trouble: "Baddie Father is too busy so I and Little Rice got bored. But then we found a fun place after wandering around, can Mother accompany us?" All watery in those eyes, no one could possibly deny this face less they have no heart.

"Okay." As reluctant as she was to stop her cultivation, Bai Yan nevertheless yields to the request.

"I like Mother the best!" Bursting into a great big smile, the boy looks absolutely adorable.

Smooch!

And as a final display of his glee, Bai Xiachen didn't forget to send a lovely kiss to his mother.

"Where are we going? I will take you there now." Climbing off of the bed, Bai Yan pinches the little steambun's nose and softly asks.

"I don't know either. Me and Little Rice only saw a mountain in the back of the palace. The aura surrounding the place seems to be very abundant so I thought there might be some kind of treasure inside. Mother, lets go and see!" Pursing his lip, Bai Xiachen acts like a typical child for once.

Baddie Father clearly promised me he would help me get stronger once we arrive at the Demon Realm, but the liar rarely showed himself since we came! If not busy with state affairs then its busy bothering Mother. Also, in the few times I caught him inside Mother's room, he would always toss me out... Humph, I won't help him next time! The more he thought about, the more the little steambun was steaming.

"You lead the way. We will go have a look."

"Yes Mother." All bright in the eyes, Bai Xiachen hurries to pull Bai Yan along by the hand like a kid going off to the parade. Mother is the best, my favourite person in the world!

......

At this time, Jun Ruqing was anxiously pacing back and forth when she noticed the woman in the red dress slowly walking out of the estate. Due to the exceptional face and figure, even this fox woman had forgotten to breath for a second there.

Chapter 563 "The Avoided Huang Xiao Ying (2)"

No wonder this woman could ensnare His Majesty's attention, to think she would be born with such a peerless face! If not for that face, I bet Sire wouldn't even look at her....

It was then Jun Ruqing's line of sight caught wind of the little steambun holding the woman's hand. Cute and cuddly, the little fella was a shining joy of a star to everyone who lays eye on him. Then there's the baby white tiger in the boy's arm. Perhaps out of boredom, the feline was lying there asleep without batting an eyelash.

"This is His Royal Highness?" Her heart slightly trembled due to the pain coursing through her veins. Its unbearable and piercing, just like the nail embedded in the palm of her hand.

If I had a child with Sire then the baby would certainly be as cute as this one.... Just knowing the fact that the man of her dream has had a boy with another woman was enough to make her heart burn.

But this was not the time to confront the enemy, this fox woman knew that. Therefore, once she realized she could no longer hide, she then hurried to grab the broom nearby and pretended to be a palace maid cleaning the ground.

"Hmm?"

Suddenly, Bai Yan stops in front of the stranger for a second, her brow slightly wrinkling at the fox woman.

"Mother, what's wrong?" The baby boy bats his eyelash, curious as to why her mother would stop.

Shaking her head: "It's nothing, probably my illusion. Let's keep going."

"Okay." Making a brilliant smile, Bai Xiachen didn't want to dwell on this and hurried his mother to walk faster instead.

Left alone again after the family left, Jun Ruqing finally raised her head and ditched the broom. This time around though, her eyes were burning with hatred instead of just jealousy.

It seems that the Queen's vigilance is stronger than I thought. It looks like I need to be more careful in the future!

......

As the blood colored crescent moon hangs in the sky, a certain mountain was abnormally out of place in how it was giving off a white glow.

"Son, is this the place you were talking about?" Rubbing her chin, Bai Yan couldn't shirk off the unusual vibe this place was giving off. Its strange how there's only the sound of insects buzzing inside the grasses.

Giving a serious nod with his little head: "That's right Mother, this is the place we discovered to have the dense aura. Can we go in and look?"

"Alright." Nodding slightly, this woman would never refuse her son's request. Not in the past, and most importantly not in the future.

"Mistress, this place is weird. It's giving me a weird vibe." By now Little Rice have also woken up from his nap, his eyes sharp as he scanned the mountain that's glistening with the white glow.

"Weird?"

"Yes, it's weird. I keep getting the feeling that I've been here before. But that's not possible because I've always been with Mistress since my birth. There's no way I could've come to the Demon Realm and be here of all places."

Bai Yan turned silent for a while like she's thinking something important: "No matter what, we will go ahead and have a look first. Besides, Di Cang never mentioned anything about an area that I can't go so there shouldn't be anything here threatening to our safety." That said, she then began stepping into the sacred mountain, oblivious to the shadow slowly coming out of a boulder from their rear.

Chapter 564 "The Avoided Huang Xiao Ying (3)"

Perhaps its out of excessive excitement, the shadowing figure ended up shaking profusely.

"Queen, I haven't tried to harm you yet and you're doing it perfectly well on your own!" Smirking hard, Jun Ruqing wanted to jump with joy at this moment. "NO! This won't do, I must tell Godfather about her entry into the Demon Mountain. Having her end like this is too easy, she must bear the bad name of the world before she dies!"

Giving one final look at the direction in which Bai Yan went, this vicious fox woman immediately turned away from where she came.

......

In the elder council's residence, the members of this ancient order were in the middle of meditation when the door to their home was pushed open, followed swiftly by a panicking voice.

"Godfather, not good, not good at all!!"

"What happened Ruqing?" The First Elder slightly wrinkles his forehead after seeing who it was.

"I... I just saw a person enter the Demon Mountain."

What?

The First Elder promptly jerked up, his breathing fierce and rough: "You said someone went to the Demon Mountain? Who is so bold? The one in the Demon Mountain is not to be trifled with and she will only listen to the King. Even on many occasions she would ignore the Princess, let alone everyone else..."

"I, I don't know..." Biting that lip, the fox woman then allows her body to shake like that of someone in fear: "I don't know that woman, but I advised her, she said..."

"What did she say?" The First Elder openly frowns.

A woman that Jun Ruqing doesn't know? Who could it be?

"She said... the purpose of her sneaking into the Demon Realm is to get some kind of treasure from the Demon Mountain. I have already told her the danger of that place but she insisted on entering. Godfather, what should we do?" Letting a layer of water to fill those eyes: "I don't want unnecessary sacrifice, even if she did come with ulterior motives."

It's rumored that the one occupying the Demon Mountain for all these eons was to protect a certain treasure. Therefore, Jun Ruqing had a certain level of confidence to her excuse.

"Are you sure you don't know who the woman is that went into the Demon Mountain?" The elders present were all making a sinking expression by this point.

"Godfather, I really don't know, I have never seen her..." Tears of grievance quickly fell out of Jun Ruqing's eye, "If we go save her now, maybe, just maybe she can still survive."

The First Elder's gaze sank even further until its as dark as night: "Go inform the rest of the elders, we're going to the Demon Mountain this instant!"

"Yes, Godfather." Hanging her head with that shaking body, her appearance was that of someone feeling guilt and sadness for the victim. However, if one had taken a closer look, they would notice that sly grin of an evil villain underneath.

So what if you are the queen? The crime of stealing the treasures of the Demon Realm is so grave that even His Majesty won't be able to protect you because none of the elders would let this slide. Moreover, those who trespass into the Demon Mountain will always anger that person whom resides there. Whether you can live to come back out is not even a certainty at this point...

......

Within the Demon Mountain, Bai Yan was currently feeling absolutely refreshed under the glowing white light given off by the terrain. It's something she never experienced before.

"Mother, this place is not only rich in spiritual energy, even the spring water is extraordinarily sweet." All sweet and happy, Bai Xiachen raises a smile as he tells his opinion: "I like this mountain."

Bai Yan did answer back, only keeping her eyes always on a vigilance stance as she looked around. How can this place be only rich in spiritual energy? Just by walking around, there's already several scarce medicine herbs littered around the ground.

Chapter 565 "The Avoided Huang Xiao Ying (4)"

As a result of all these anomalies, Bai Yan's perspective of this mountain only grew stranger by the minute.

But then just as her eyes were wander around for clues as to why, a sudden sharp call of a bird from the air had knocked her back from her senses. It was far away still in the sky, however, its more than enough to send her alarms into high alert. "Little Rice, come back!"

Stunned by the loud order, Little Rice didn't know how to react and only peered upwards at the strange noise.

"Who is this? Who dares to trespass on the forbidden grounds of the Demon Mountain?" Though it's a beautiful female who spoke based on the sound signature they are hearing, the voice was nevertheless painful in how its seemingly able to penetrate one's soul.

And as if on cue, the owner of that voice gradually materializes from the void and into reality.

Long red hair that flutters with the wind, this was a glamorous female that looks to be in the middle-age group gap. However, that red dot on that forehead seems to be able to rewind that appearance by over a decade, making her with the looks of a young maiden while keeping the mature air of a woman that could only be gained with age and experience.

Bai Yan was honestly stunned by this person who materialized out of the blue, and likewise, the newcomer was also stunned by the intruder of the mountain after she took her first glance at Bai Yan.

Hurrying to pull her son behind her back and picking up the baby tiger: "I'm sorry for trespassing on this forbidden ground, we didn't mean to disturb your rest. We will leave now...."

There's good reason for Bai Yan to be so alarmed and defensive before this glamorous woman of flaming red, she's strong, second only to Di Cang based on her judgement.

"Hold on."

Seeing that Bai Yan was about to turn away, the glamorous woman hurried to break free from the last bit of the void, her eyes showing urgency. "You can't go."

Startled by the outcry from the back, she turns back and asked: "Is there something else?"

"I..." Biting that rosy lip, the glamorous woman had on a look of strong expectations: "I am Suzaku (Vermillion Bird)."

"Suzaku?"

Bai Yan's hand actually trembled at the name: "You are Suzaku?"

"Yes, I am Suzaku," that glimmer of hope now burns like a sparkling flame, "do you remember me?"

Calmly shaking her head, Bai Yan answers truthfully and denies it: "I heard Xiao Wan (princess) mentioning you before, and then... I had that dream of a white tiger. I'm just wondering, do you know or have anything to do with the white tiger?" When she said this, her eyes were also sneaking a peek at the dumb looking Little Rice in her arms.

When the baby white tiger claimed that the Demon Mountain seemed oddly familiar before, Bai Yan's instinct already knew it couldn't be a coincidence. It must be related to the four sacred beasts....

That answer definitely caused a pang of disappointment in Suzaku's face. First giving a look at Bai Yan, then back at Little Rice, she sighed helplessly: "State Teacher didn't lie, you and the King have forgotten everything..."

She forgot me....

Forgot the me who waited a thousand years here for her.

Bai Yan didn't know the pain that's currently coursing through this Vermillion Bird's heart, but she did have a lot of questions to ask now that she's found a lead. Taking two steps forward: "Do you know about the dream I had? And... did me and Di Cang have a past before?"

"The State Teacher said I shouldn't tell you so I can't say anything more." Pursing that lip, Suzaku makes a bittersweet smile: "Can you stay here?"

Can you... stay in the Demon Mountain?

Lowering that gaze like she's contemplating something, "If you answer my question then I will stay..."

However, by the time Bai Yan looked up again, what she saw had completely taken her aback. The glamorous woman was tearing up with total disregard for her own appearance like someone being ripped away from their closest kin.

Chapter 566 "The Avoided Huang Xiao Ying (5)"

"Why are you crying?" Bai Yan hated it when others cry in front of herself for she couldn't bear those tears. Otherwise, why else would she yield to her son so easily? Its all because of those tears that's common in a baby!

"Whoo-ooh," Suzaku wipes some of those tears and composes her voice to an audible level. "If you stay then I won't cry. Can you not leave? I won't ask for much, only half a month... is that okay?" That voice was now pleading, giving away the intense fear of being rejected over this unreasonable demand.

It couldn't be helped... She has already waited for a millennium, and of the four sacred beasts that once roamed this world, only she remains.

No matter how strong willed a woman was, loneliness would get to anyone, especially when her only companion was Di Xiao Wan who would occasionally visit. The demon princess may be fun to have around due to her frank and carefree nature, but that could never fill the void in her heart until now.

Half a month, only half a month, I'm not asking for much....

Bai Yan continues to stare at the tears trickling down Suzaku's cheek, causing her heart to twist and churn immeasurably. In the end the only reaction she made was a frown.

For the Vermillion Bird, she would of course not miss that. Borderline panicking now over the negative appearance, the glamorous woman hurried to raise two fingers to draw the number ten in the air.

Note: the number ten in Chinese is written like the church's cross in case you guys didn't get it.

"Ten days... if you can't, nine days will do too!" When she reached the last bit of her plea, the grievance has grown so strong that Suzaku was now openly weeping.

"Don't cry," moving forward, she helps wipe some of those tears from the woman. "I will stay with you, or you can follow me down the Demon Mountain instead."

Probably the promise helped because Suzaku had stopped the weeping to a certain extent: "Really? It is great that you can stay with me. I can't leave this place."

"Why?"

"I need to keep watch over something hidden inside the Demon Mountain. When you locate Azure Dragon and Black Turtle as well then you can come take it away."

The gorgeous woman now fully reverts back to her glamorous self, Even if its just half a month, its enough....

But instead of showing happiness like the other side, Bai Yan only showed a look of perplexity over that last remark. Turning her head downward at the dumb looking tiger, she lifts him up to properly display the little fella: "I remember that when I had the dream of the white tiger is when I contracted with Little Rice, does that mean he's White Tiger?"

"Yes, and no," Suzaku gives a lamenting sigh at Little Rice before shaking her head. "There is White Tiger's blood in his body, just that he's not the real White Tiger yet."

The real White Tiger is a young general who is capable of turning the tide in any major battle!

One stomp to shake the world.

One clap to destroy thousands.

But this Little Rice is too weak.... I can easily flick him away with a single finger.

"When he awakens, that's when the real White Tiger will return. Of course, this will require your help." Giving a dazzling smile now that her moods lightened up, Suzaku suddenly makes a stomp of her feet like she's just remembered something: "Queen, you don't know how abominable those female demonesses are in the Demon Realm. Whenever they see Sire, they would all ogle at him until they're drooling. If it wasn't because I couldn't leave the Demon Mountain, I would've already killed those people!" At the thought of this, Suzaku would immediately show off a grumpy appearance like she's ready to give a good beating.

To root for this idea, Bai Xiachen also nods his little head in order: "That's right. Those bad women are too evil. In order to go against my mother, they would kidnap me and my friends in order to make her submit. That snake woman even tried to force me to take a poison."

"What?" A flash of viciousness flickered in the glamorous woman's eye, "The snakes are nothing more than one of the most inferior existence in the Demon Realm. How dare they try to covet after the position of queen? They deserve death for the sins they committed!"

I did not expect that after thousands of years the snake demons would have such audacity now. I must inform His Majesty afterwards.

"Sister Suzaku, you see my mother is always being bullied by bad people. In order to avoid something like that again, do you have any treasure for her?" All bright and innocent, Bai Xiachen asks with hopeful eyes that could melt one's heart.

Chapter 567 "The Avoided Huang Xiao Ying (6)"

Bai Yan's face was black as she's ever had it, My son... can you not take it for granted when asking for a gift from someone else? That's not a good habit to have!

"Let me think about it," Suzaku rubs her chin like she's thinking. Suddenly, her eyes sparkled with delight: "I remember now. About a hundred years ago, there was a bastard who dared to trespass into the Demon Mountain in order to steal. I caught him and beat him good, and... I knabbed his storage bag as punishment."

"But Sister Suzaku, who is so bold that they would come steal from the Demon Mountain?" Looking up in curiosity, Bai Xiachen really wanted to know.

Giving pause, the glamorous woman instead gazed down at the baby tiger: "I think it was a member of the tiger clan, whatever Huang Che Mu. If not for him being related to White Tiger, I wouldn't have let him go!"

Huang Che Mu, tiger clan?

Little Rice's eyes widened: "Isn't that Huang Xiao Ying's father? He actually has the courage to steal from the Demon Mountain!"

Talk about being the apple not falling far from the tree! I bet the girl's habit of stealing is also inherited from her old man.

"He seems to have a daughter named Huang Xiao Ying too. When I caught him, he kneeled and begged for mercy, claiming there's a little tiger cub waiting for him back at home and needs to be fed. It was during that moment where he told me the girl's name. Out of pity, I let him go."

That's right, Huang Che Mu was the only one who ever trespassed into the Demon Mountain and managed to return alive in all these centuries. Therefore, after his clan became aware of this fact, he was then immediately taken as the chief and the rest was history.

"That means Huang Xiao Ying... is already over a century old?" All stiff in his demeanor, Little Rice had all his fur raised like a ball.

If it is based on the age of human beings, this Huang Xiao Ying is already an old lady, and I'm only a baby tiger of five!

"Misstress~" in his panic, the little fella promptly jumped into Bai Yan's embrace. Making a pitiful face: "You mustn't contract that Huang Xiao Ying, otherwise.... I will commit suicide in front of you, whoo-ooh."

Being the understanding and considerate adult that she was, Bai Yan didn't have the heart to point out Demons are different in terms of counting one's age. Turning back to Suzaku: "Where are you keeping your stashes, can I see?"

The treasures that's collected by Suzaku cannot be anything ordinary....

"Okay," Suzaku's smile has reached up to her eyes at this point, "those things were originally for you anyways. Now that you are here, just take what belongs to you."

"Why?"

"Because..." Stumping on that for a bit, her smile grew even deeper till its all that she could express: "I'm yours anyway so naturally my possessions are yours as well."

Bai Yan definitely shuddered over that answer. That's right, she's shuddering at the thought of being the love target of another female. She's just not into that sort of relationship so she couldn't help but give the weird eye at the glamorous woman.

"Oh, uhh, Queen, don't misunderstand me." Suzaku then got all shy and fiddly with her fingers: "What I meant is... when you return with Azure Dragon and Black Turtle, you can then contract with me. It will greatly benefit you."

In truth, if it wasn't for the fact that she still couldn't leave this Demon Mountain, this Vermillion Bird would've jumped at making the contract already.

With the misconception out of the way, it was time they went to the secret stash in question. Suzaku didn't hide it far, only a short walk away, which gave Bai Yan ample time to sweep across the entire treasure trove.

As an alchemist, the medicine ingredients were the first to go naturally. However, there were many useful treasures as well that was outside of her field of expertise.

"This Soul Bracelet can trap a being's soul into its confines. When done, even if they are your mortal enemy, they will still have to submit to your will!" Suzaku explains, proud of the fact that she's got something that could please.

Putting the bracelet away after getting the details: "Not bad. I will go collect a powerful soul later and gift it to my grandfather from the Lan House."

Chapter 568 "The Avoided Huang Xiao Ying (7)"

The first thing she thought of was the Lan House. After all, it was this family who stood by her side during times of distress. That kind of bond and kindness could never be forgotten.

"The tea from this teapot can help increase one's spiritual energy, hmm... this is useful for Grandpa Bai back at the Medicine Sect. And this one..."

Because of Suzaku's words earlier, Bai Yan ended up not holding back at all and grabbed the best things there were, thus filling her storage sack to the brim of exploding. "Suzaku, I saw a lot of precious herbs growing around the mountain when I was coming up. I intend to take them as well, is that fine with you?"

For Bai Yan, this Vermillion Bird would never say no, not in the past and most certainly not now. Giving a nod immediately: "The things on this Demon Mountain is all yours. There's no need to ask me if you wish you can take them all."

"Okay here, take Little Rice, I'm sure the two of you have a lot of things to catch up upon."

Readily throwing the baby tiger into the other side's arm, Bai Yan then took her son's hand: "Son, let's go, we're going on a harvesting trip."

"Okay Mother, I will listen to you." All smiles, the boy starts getting all excited for the trip.

"Let us go then."

Hand in hand, the mother and son pair then left the cave, leaving behind one tiger and one bird in the background who kept eyeing each other awkwardly.

"How did you become so weak now?" After a few minutes, it was Suzaku who broke the silence with her helpless sigh.

Little Rice on the other hand only blinked innocently like he didn't understand: "I don't know what you are talking about, I don't know you."

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"You are too weak now," Suzaku continues her one sided conversation with a shake of that head. "The enemy that the Queen will face in the future is very strong, you can't protect her like that. Your priority now is to increase your strength, you can't...."

But just as Suzaku was planning to lecture the baby tiger further, Little Rice did something unbelievable by bringing out a pig trotter from out of some secret hiding spot and took a huge bite out of it.

"Little Master is finally gone, I don't need to hide it anymore! It's all because of him that I had to hide my snack for so long."

If I let Little Master see this trotter then he will definitely take it away from me.

Suzaku's face was abysmally dark right now. She wanted to lash out by tossing this blasted cat away but endured only thanks to her years of experience in self restraint.

"When did you become so gluttonous? Where did the one who only knows how to cultivate and train go? Are you going to only come to your senses once your soul awakens?"

Despite all that talk, Little Rice didn't care and continued to munch on his trotter. To this baby cub, food stands above all, including past companions!

"Forget it," Suzaku couldn't take it anymore and just tossed this big glutton away. "Eat and eat until you explode then!"

Humph, even his character has completely changed now that he's reborn. I hope Azure Dragon and Black Turtle won't disappoint me as much as he is, otherwise... I might just strangle the three of them so they get reincarnated again!

......

Demon Mountain.

Under the coverage of the white glowing light in this terrain, Bai Yan was fully enjoying herself as she harvested all the herbs she deemed suitable. "Son, we've picked all the things we can take without harming the ecosystem. Let's go now."

Then just as the pair was about to return back up the slope, that's when they heard the series of footsteps from behind, thus causing her to wrinkle up that brow....

"Godfather, that's her, she's the one who refused to listen to my persuasion and forcibly entered the Demon Mountain." The voice was crisp and clear, almost charming even if not for the content in that sentence. "Fortunately she got lucky, Lady Suzaku is currently in dormancy so she's able to avoid hard times. Otherwise, she might already be dead by now." Having said that, Jun Ruqing's eyes were obviously showing disappointment.

Why did Lady Suzaku not kill this woman who encroached onto her territory?

Chapter 569 "Guest of the Demon Mountain (1)"

"Is there something?" Her tone may be indifferent, but that gaze carried the arrogance of overlooking all the beings of this world like they are beneath herself.

Jun Ruqing on the other hand didn't care for the attitude, her attention solely focused on the herbs in Bai Yan's hand only. She was gleeful inside but made sure to hide it like she's regretting the fact.

"Miss, the medicinal materials of this Demon Mountain belongs to Lady Suzaku. If you take these herbs away, you will inevitably anger her. I merely don't want you to throw away your own life, hence the reason why I brought the elders to advise you."

This is set in stone, evidence and witnesses are all here, she can't escape now!

The fox woman may have hidden her true intent well; however, Bai Yan's not going to miss that glimmer of gloating light in the iris. Making a sneer, she didn't care and openly rebuttals the foe: "There is no need for your concern. If there's nothing else then don't come bothering me. Son, let us go."

This absolutely delighted Jun Ruqing after hearing that response. Unable to resist, a faint smile ended up seeping through to only be retracted in the next second when she turned back to the elders. "Godfather, I have already tried to persuade her. She's not listening and insists on angering Lady Suzaku, I'm out of ideas."

The First Elder didn't speak though despite being the target of that pretentious speech. Instead, his eyes were fully locked onto Bai Yan like he's contemplating something in his mind.

After a long while, he asks with a doubtful voice: "Queen?"

On the day where Di Cang and Bai Yan entered the Demon Realm, only the State Teacher a select group of the ministers were permitted to be present out of fear of scaring the Queen with their vast numbers. Therefore, none of the elders' present knew who Bai Yan was and thus the uncertainty.

Stopping over that word, Bai Yan meets the excited look of the elder: "You got something else to say?"

"Forgive me Queen, I didn't know the one who came to the Demon Mountain is you. If I had known, I wouldn't have caused such a scene." Making a meepish smile, the First Elder then shoots a warning look at his goddaughter.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

This girl did not tell me the person who came to the Demon Mountain is the Queen! What's more, the entire territory in the Demon Realm is the Queen's, why should she get consent from others?

"Ruqing, don't you think you should give me an explanation on what's going on here?"

The fox woman trembled hard at the demand, her face blue and white from shock. The way her godfather was acting went beyond her expectations and more.

For one, it stands to reason that everyone should be enraged that a human woman was trying to occupy this Demon Mountain and take its treasure, so why? Why would the Queen be exempt?

"Godfather, these days Her Highness refused to meet anyone, that's why I didn't know her identity. What's more...." Halting for a second, she bites her lip like she's the one facing grievance: "The Demon Mountain is so dangerous, I'm just doing this out of concern for her safety. Not to mention Lady Suzaku's temper is not good to begin with. If she learns of an intruder coming into her home, I can't even fathom what she would do to everyone."

The reason why the Demon Mountain was called the forbidden grounds was all because of the Vermillion Bird living here. Aside from Di Cang and Di Xiao Wan who would occasionally barge her way into this place, none were allowed less they want to be burned to death by the bird's flame. That's why its without surprise that many of the elders would start worrying in their hearts. They know how troublesome it would become if Jun Ruqing's words were to come to fruition.

Chapter 570 "Guest of the Demon Mountain (2)"

"Ruqing!" The First Elder sighs and makes a frustrated face: "I have told you before that you don't have to worry about the businesses related to the King. If Her Highness trespasses into the Demon Mountain then there will be His Majesty coming to save her, there's no need for you to interfere."

Not to mention......

The relationship between the Queen and the one residing here is not ordinary to begin with.

Seemingly decided now in her mind after being reprehended, "Godfather, it's precisely because she's our queen that its more dangerous! I heard Lady Suzaku has an extraordinary relationship with Sire, and in the past, she has already burned one of His Majesty's admirers after the woman trespassed into her domain. If it becomes known that the Queen is here, what do you all think would happen?"

The meaning and intent of her explanation was as clear as daylight. First was how much the Vermillion Bird hates Bai Yan, secondly in how Di Cang and Suzaku had an extramarital affair.

And sure enough, Bai Yan's attention has been caught, just that its only the look of someone confused by what they were hearing.

"Moreover, who doesn't know the one here in the Demon Mountain is very special. In fact, if there were no queen, then maybe.... the position of queen would've been hers instead. I'm only doing this out of concern for Her Royal Highness's safety...."

Pah!

In a fit of range, the First Elder directly sends a slap across Jun Ruqing's face over that outrageous statement. Now on her snowy white skin was the print of five fingers due to the impact.

"Ruqing, you disappoint me!" The elder sighs, exhausted by everything that's transpiring.

He honestly thought his goddaughter could control her feeling for Di Cang, but his expectations were wrong, very wrong....

Can love really make a person lose their senses so easily?

"First Elder, quell your anger first, I'm sure Ruqing didn't mean to do what she did."

The rest of the elders quickly steps in to help sooth the situation. They are aware of how sensible the fox woman could be at these times, yet this occasion went against all that they know of her. What's more, she has the audacity to frame Di Cang. If word reaches the man's ear, a storm would ensue without a doubt.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"That's right, Ruqing made a mistake, that's her fault no doubt. However, her intents were good in the end. If we must find some sort of fault here though, it would be her misconception of the Queen being a palace maid; otherwise, why would she come running to us for help?"

When Bai Yan heard the elder's persuasions, she actually gawked her mouth in surprise. Facing the ghastly white fox woman: "Miss... have we met before?"

"....."

The elders are likewise startled by the question then.

What does she mean by this? Didn't Ruqing say she had tried to persuade Her Highness in not stepping into the Demon Mountain? What's this stuff about have we met?

"Son, have you seen her before?" Bai Yan pulls her son in front of herself and made a deep smile.

As the most adorable and lovable son of his mother, Bai Xiachen would of course not miss the meaning behind those words. Making the most devious and sly grin: "Mother, isn't she the lady in charge of sweeping the floor? I remember she was constantly squatting outside our place, to think she was the First Elder's goddaughter." Turning to said elder, the baby boy then puts on the most dissatisfied face he could make: "Grandpa Elder, does my Baddie Father know about this? Pushing your own goddaughter into being the cleaning lady is not right you know."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
51.6K 77 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
55.1K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...