Call It Off [Boy X Boy]

By kelizabeth2002

• Book two of Auctioned Off • Ethan is engaged to the oh so wonderful August. The eight years spent away from... More

Authors Note
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Quick Recap
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Bonus

Thank you

4K 129 33
By kelizabeth2002

I just want to say thank you to all my readers.
Those of you who read this as I was uploading, I am so sorry. My schedule was out of whack. Sometimes I'd go months without uploading and I deeply apologise for making you go through that. But thank you so much for being understanding and helpful. I greatly appreciate it!

Thank you to any readers in general for finishing the two books. I know the writing isnt the best. I did these two over the course of four years. It was a mess. I kinda hate the second book but.. thank you for making it this far.

I hope you all enjoyed this small 'series'

I love you all ! xoxo Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 52
Apollo Quinn wants nothing to do with Nicolas Young. While 5 years ago, the two had been best friends, nowadays they live across the country from one...
18.7K 1.6K 25
Chicago had never greeted the Valentines with open arms. Instead it greeted them with a slap in the face and reality served on a silver platter. Livi...
2.1K 150 12
A few weeks after Finley Bowers and Harlyn Evans get together while Finley is studying in England, Finley has to go home to the States. How will they...
5.8K 346 18
University was meant to be a new start, a place where Alex was open about his bisexuality. But meeting his confidently gay flatmate, Scotty, makes Al...