Signed V

بواسطة cherrytokky

He needed a model for a class assignment. She just wanted to eat her lunch. 『a vsoo fanfic』⇢ completed story ✓ المزيد

Characters
Signed V [pt.1]
Signed V [pt. 2]

Signed V [pt. 3]

3.4K 285 95
بواسطة cherrytokky

Hi Taehyung. It's Kim Jisoo. I'm really sorry, something came up. I have a photoshoot to attend at 3PM, it's really urgent...
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it today.
Again, I'm truly sorry.
- Jisoo

Jisoo checked her Direct Message inbox. Still no Seen nor reply from him. Maybe he was busy?

As soon as her class ended at half past two, she sprinted to her dorm and gathered her things for the photoshoot - the one with Taehyung. He had left the dresses with her since he already had a lot of equipment to carry.

Dresses, okay. Makeup kit, okay. Coat ... okay ...

Guilt gnawed at her conscience. She was aware that there was no way she'd make it unless she could somehow clone herself.

Once she had packed her small wheeled suitcase, she set out for the InStyle shoot location. It wasn't rush hour yet, so she took the subway train without haste.

She arrived ten minutes early, much to her manager's relief.

.
.
.

"How long do you think it'll take today?" Jisoo asked one of the photographers on set.

"Should be quick," he replied, fiddling with his camera. "One hour at most. It's a new collection of winter dresses."

With a relieved sigh, she went to the makeup artist area. Given that she was just a part-timer, Jisoo didn't do long hours in the first place. Still, it was the travel bit that worried her. If she left here at ten to four, she might barely escape the peak hour.

Jisoo paced back and forth as she waited for the team to set up everything. The makeup artist had applied a palette of subtle rosy hues to her eyes and lips.

At three o'clock sharp, the shoot began.

Jisoo did as she had been instructed. There was no moment left for reflection. At the photographers' prompting, she shifted from one pose to the next effortlessly.

She forbade herself from keeping track of time. Other than adding to the unease budding in her chest, it would also hinder her focus.

"Stop biting your lip," hissed her manager from somewhere off-set.

Ah. Was I?

Jisoo complied, an apologetic look on her face.

"It's cool," interjected the photographer. "We're done now anyway." He stretched his arms ove this head and clapped a few times, thanking everyone for their work today.

Jisoo followed suit and bade everyone goodbye as she headed to her dressing room.

Once inside, she locked the door and undressed. She checked the time: it was twenty to four, much earlier than she had expected.

I got a DM? Ah! Taehyung replied.

His message read:
It's okay, don't worry. We can do it another day.

"No, this is not okay," she muttered under her breath. Booking a studio was costly, and he simply told her he'd be rescheduling it?

I'm coming right now, she replied.

She fished the red dress out of her luggage, for it was the easier one of the two to put on and matched her makeup, and got dressed.

.
.
.

Kim Taehyung sat back behind the counter, a vacant look in his eyes. His body swayed to the beat of pop music playing in the background.

He was waiting for his shift to end. He had been working since 8AM and was waiting for the clock to strike four. Since today was Friday, lunchtime had been hectic.

"Earth to Taetae! Earth to Taetae! Do you copy?"

"Huh?"

Taehyung blinked several times, snapping out of his reverie. He saw Jimin's face hovering a few inches above his.

"You didn't hear the clock chime? It's quarter past four already. You sure she said she's coming?"

"Err ... yeah, she did," replied Taehyung, his voice groggy. Jimin stepped back and pulled the sleepy lad to his feet.

"Ah, too bad," said Jimin with a pout. He made a sad puppy face. "I wanted to see Yoongi in a wig."

"I heard that!"

Next to the counter, the double doors leading into the kitchen were flung open. A grumpy-faced young man clad in the BTS Café uniform was glaring at them.

Jimin and Taehyung burst into laughter.

It shouldn't be too long before she arrives now, thought Taehyung. Maybe the subway station is crowded already?

"Well, I'll get changed first," he said aloud. It was almost half past four now. Maybe he should head out and see if he could find her on the way here.

No sooner had he untied his apron than the entrance bell suddenly rang.

"Oh! Hello, Miss - woah, hey! Taehyung!"

Upon seeing who had arrived, Taehyung had rushed towards the door, nearly colliding into Jimin as he did so.

"Let's do the photoshoot," said Jisoo, breathless, as he helped her out of her coat. Her hair tumbled in waves over her shoulders and down her back.

"It's golden hour right now," she went on. "The sun will set in one hour, so let's hurry." She held onto the coat in an attempt to put it back on.

"Relax! Catch your breath first."

"Don't we need to head out soon? You said the studio was around here."

"The studio?" repeated Jimin, an eyebrow raised. "You mean that's what he called it?"

"What do you mean?" replied Jisoo, confused. She directed her gaze at Taehyung. "I don't get it. Where are we doing the photoshoot?"

Taehyung pursed his lips and raised his right hand. His index finger pointed upwards.

"Upstairs?" said Jisoo uncertainly. "You set up your equipment already...?"

He answered in affirmative.

"Come, follow me."

Hesitantly, he gave her his hand. She took it wordlessly, her skin cold against his warm touch. In his other hand, he carried her small suitcase.

"Actually," he explained to her, "the Café owner agreed to let me the second storey. So next semester, I'll leave the dorm and move in here. I thought about converting one of the rooms into a studio."

He admitted that he expected her to be furious for tricking her this way.

"It's fine," said Jisoo. "I told you I'd come and I did. That's it."

He led her to a staircase hidden behind the tall bookshelves. The wooden steps creaked as they climbed upstairs. Jisoo held onto the iron-wrought railing for support. Once they reached the top, they went down the narrow corridor and into a spacious room.

"You can leave your shoes at the door. The room is clean and heated, don't worry."

Jisoo complied silently. From the corner of her eye, she noticed Taehyung doing the same. They entered the room barefoot. The wooden floorboards were smooth and springy beneath their feet.

The interior was rustic in appearance. Golden sunshine streamed in through the large rightside windows, under one of which had been placed an old square table. Light splashed over the fading scarlet paintwork of the table, highlighting the contrast with the adjacent mint-colored window frame.

A couple of light reflectors had been placed a few feet away from the table.

"Shall I assume," Jisoo was saying, "that I should pose next to the table?"

"On the table, to be precise."

"Oh. OK."

There was a short pause.

"Is my look alright?" she asked, turning towards Taehyung. He nodded.

"Yeah, looks good. Maybe rearrange your hair to one side."

"Like this?"

"Yeah, just like this-"

He froze in mid-sentence, his head jerking to the side faster than lightning. A furious blush was creeping its way up his neck and onto his cheeks.

"You ... you're not wearing any ..."

With his left hand, he gestured at the general area below Jisoo's neck.

Realization dawned on her face, which was turning several shades of pinkish red.

"Ah, sorry, uhm," she stammered. "You see, I was modelling winter dresses earlier, so all I could wear underneath had to be unnoticeable, so I wore adhesive covers, otherwise ... well ... and it slipped my mind when I got dressed ..."

A deafening silence fell over them. Quietly, Jisoo went over to the table. Climbing onto the wooden surface was child's play. She sat there, hugging her knees to her chest, and waited expectantly for Taehyung's instructions.

Click.

Just as her eyes found him, camera in hand, he had already started shooting from various angles. After thirty minutes, she quickly changed into the white lace gown.

They made the most out of the remaining hour before dusk.

Posing for Taehyung was different, for he was still a novice. Yet, he managed to explain to her what mood and feeling he sought; and the more time they spent together, the greater was her curiosity to see the final results.

As twilight drew its dark veil over the sky, Jisoo and Taehyung wrapped up the session.

"Are you satisfied with the photos?" she asked, a tired sigh escaping her lips. She watched as he returned each piece of equipment to its appropriate casing.

"More than satisfied, actually." He beamed at her, his doe eyes bright with merriment. "Thank you again for helping me. I'll let you know before anyone else when the final photos are ready."

There was a short pause.

"Ah, right," he went on as he closed the gap between where he stood and the table. His voice was lower, more serious. "Let me know how much I should pay you for this session. Including travel expenses."

Jisoo looked at him in the eye for a few seconds. Then, unable to stifle her laughter, she let her voice resonate in the room.

"Hey! Don't laugh. Work is work. I'll pay you."

Jisoo shook her head, her lips still curled in amusement. She held onto the edge of the table, her legs dangling a few inches above the ground.

Suddenly, soft and warm fingers wrapped around her right hand.

She looked up and saw Taehyung standing only a breath away from her. His musky fragrance teased her senses, made her all too aware of the strange fluttering sensation within her. Her heart skipped a beat.

He showed no intention to come any closer. He simply stood there, looking at her, his lips slightly parted. It felt like an invitation to her, to make the first move.

Louder and louder her heart pounded. Her thoughts were in complete disarray. Yet, she remained aware that it would be unwise to let passionate feelings take over.

"Remember when you asked me which dress I would dance all night in?"

He nodded, his eyes briefly straying over the white gown she now wore.

"I think I'll go with the red one."

"Why so?"

"It left a memorable impression."

Seeing her mischievous grin, a tinge of pink colored his cheeks. Unbeknownst to him, the tips of his ears became redder.

"V, was it?" she murmured, her voice weak, as she held his tender gaze. "When your favorite photo of today is ready, don't forget to sign it first. Then give it to me."

"Mhmm."

"Is the coffee shop still open downstairs?"

"Mmyeah, until ten."

"Let's grab a coffee later," she said, reaching up with her free hand to caress his cheek. He leaned into her touch, his eyes fluttering shut in contentment. He looked so defenseless in that moment; she couldn't resist the flaring desire that overtook her body.

Sliding her hand behind his neck, she brought his face gently towards her and closed the distance between their lips.

~ F I N ~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

695K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8.5K 652 9
A ride of holiday turned to horror! A trip that will not be forgotten so easily! What do you think will happen when Dada, Rahul sir, mahi bhai, yuvi...
6.9K 516 12
- enemies to lover was Kim Jisoo's most despised trope until it really happened to her (sequel to sleepyhead, can be read standalone) © sweetfeather...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC