I BECAME HIS ZULU BRIDE

By veronicadlamino

Ajax needed a change for a while being a billionaire is not easy with everyone throwing themselves at him . H... More

tired*(chapter 1)
perfect place*(chapter 2)
possible new friend*(chapter 3)
another possible friend,*(chapter 4)
lunch at the palace* (cp 5)
this is too akwaad* (cp6)
another stroll with the prince* (cp 7)
phone call from home*(chapter 8)
hunting*(chapter 9)
going back to the village*(chapter 10)
cooking*(chapter 11)
maiden dance (1)* (chapter 12)
maiden dance (2)*(chapter 13)
maiden dance (3)*(chapter 14)
chosen*(chapter 15)
uncertain bride*(chapter 16)
foreseen destiny*(chapter 17)
the gift* (chapter 18)
wedding training*(chapter 19)
wedding day (1)* (chapter 20)
wedding night (2)* (chapter 21)
pampered wife*(chapter 22)
flight home*(chapter 23)
two?*(chapter 24)
in his arms again* (chapter 25)
the parents disagree*(chapter 26)
shocking the parents*(chapter 27)
why won't you believe me*(28)
disowned parents*(29)
the crying child*(31)
sad eyes*(32)
land of illusion*(33)
twins of different colours*(34)
it's time to go back home*(35)
queen mother*(36)
Nina's story* ( 37)
they return*(38)
karma strikes , i forgive*(39)
Nina conceived*(40)
Another bun in the oven*(41)
Nina's son*(42)
My little girl*(43)
our happy days*(44)
characters People!!😁😁
Author's note

I'll take care of you*(30)

24.1K 997 84
By veronicadlamino

The third day finally arrived and I stood inside the police station without a word . My eyes were glued to one spot . The spot my husband would walk through any minute now.

My breath hitched as the door opened , I did not wait a moment longer I just ran to my husband and threw myself into his arms . He held on tight and did not let me go. I just cried , I missed my husband a lot . "I'm here now Dali , don't cry".

I looked up at him and kissed him deeply , god I missed his lips . They were just as warm as before. "I missed you Sthe , I'm sorry my father did that to you . Please don't hate him because I don't ", " I won't ".

"This is great and all but I think you guys forgot about me ", A man spoke standing next to us , I looked at him curiously. "Who are you?", "Wow I'm hurt, and here I thought I'd also get a hug for getting your husband out of jail" I gasped at that .

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Hekhule" I made a move to go and give him a hug but Sthe's arms tightened around my waist . "Don't ask my wife for stupid things I'll kill you", his voice was cold making Hekhule , shiver. 

"Boss I was just playing", "does my wife look like a toy car? Don't play with things that don't belong to you".

"Sthe , calm down the man helped you out after all". "Thank you Makoti ,for that", Hekhule , spoke only to keep silent again when Sthe , glared at him . The man looked ready to kill but I was just craving some carrot cake.

"Sthe, I'm hungry " he looked down at me after I said that and smiled , it was small yet still there . That was a smile only I knew since he only ever smiled at me .

"Let's go home, we'll order in", "no Sthe, my grandparents and uncle are at home ", he nodded , "let's go then ". "Boss what about me?", "Bring the car around then leave ".

Hekhule, faked a mock hurt expression and I found it funny . I giggled and Sthe's glare on  Hekhule, increased.

" Makoti , spare me and don't laugh your husband will kill me " Sthe , growled and Hekhule , ran away . It was really amusing, they acted like brothers and I liked that .

Back at home , grandpa Titan, really had cooked and most of the food was eaten by me and Sthe , kept adding more food into my plate . The other three at the table did not utter a word .

I noticed grandpa Titan, kept on looking at grandfather , who was very much into his food , "horrible husband", he said as he now glared at grandfather , who was confused on how he became a horrible husband.

"Father if you keep that up you might be sleeping on the couch tonight" uncle Sona , said with a light laugh which I joined him in . The rest of the dinner went smoothly .

That night I stayed awake once more since I could not sleep . Finally Sthe , woke up and looked at me , "can't sleep?", "Yes".

"Why did you not wake me up?", "You need your rest Sthe", "no","what I need is for you to relay on me more as I'm your husband, if you can't sleep, wake me up , I will never get annoyed , Dali, let me take care of you, forever and for always".

I sighed and turned to snuggle into his arms .

"It's not that I don't know you care for me, it's just that I don't want to be too much of a burden on you " Sthe , growled at that and held onto me a little tighter before he kissed me .

"You will never be a burden to me, hell I'll give you everything you want , including my life, the burden will be me as I will never let you go ".

"Sthe , I'm poor now you know". "So what?, I only want your heart , body and soul , as for money I have enough to buy you the whole earth.

Believe in me when I say I'll take care of you , because I will for the rest of my life . The only thing you will have to worry about is my cold , unfeeling yet Loving self forever".  I cried happy tears at those words and embraced him tighter.

"Thank you Sthe ", " no need to thank me I love you Dali", "I love you too".

That night grandma came again , as always she came bearing news for me .

"Your husband is in danger , for this whole week keep him in the yard where you can see him , it seems the Jennifer , girl is serious about having you back . A car is all it takes to end his life remember that child ".

Her voice soon disappeared after that , my heart was thumbing loudly inside my chest and I was scared . I could not loose my husband , seriously I felt I could not catch a break , I had also never felt such hatred for a person before .

How could Jennifer, plot against my husband? She did not know what was coming to her and I'd show her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.2K 32
Book 1 of The Art Of Real Love trilogy... All eyes are on me. I look infront and there he is. With tears in his eyes and that beautiful smile plaster...
6.8K 408 9
Chandra, a dimwit guy ended up in an omegaverse world and became the omega wife of the protagonist's big brother, Aryan, who was feared by people bec...
13.5K 619 21
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
58.9K 4.5K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!