Why Her (SNSD Fanfiction)

By JMVillavert8

This is a story involving SNSD, especially Tiffany. After the events of the Japanese flag scandal the group s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus
기념일 (제시카의 에피소드)
기념일 (소녀 시대)
Final Bonus Chapter: Now, Always and Forever
Supermarket flowers (Random Stories)
Would you still Love me
My Once in a Lifetime
The Future
New Start
Author's note

Chapter 2

243 3 0
By JMVillavert8

Tiffany's POV

I don't know how long I've been asleep but it was one of the best sleep  had this past few weeks. Hmm who knew Tae was the cure to my sleepless nights and painful migraines, I carefully stood up as to not wake up Tae.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water when suddenly a wave of immense pain hit me, and  it felt like my head was being ripped apart, I let go of the glass and it shattered waking up Taeyeon who immediately jumped off the couch and ran to my side. I clutched my head with both hands, I couldn't understand what Tae was saying nor could I feel my legs, it's like my whole body felt numb and I could only feel the severe pain in my head.

I felt like I was about to pass out at any moment. Then I saw Sunny scambling toards us and she seemed scared.

Taeyeon's POV

I was having a nice dream about driving my new Ferrari Enzo, when suddenly I heard a glass break resulting to me waking up. I jumped off the couch and I saw Tiffany on the kitchen floor kneeling and her head was inbetween her hands. I rush to her side and I noticed tears in her eyes, she was obviously in so much pain. I made her look at me and I noticed she didn't seem to hear what I was saying, so I called Sunny and told her to come to the kitchen.

Sunny seemed so lost when she saw Tiffany's state and I got up and looked for my phone to call Manager Oppa. Oh my God, what's happening to her, she's in so much pain. She looked okay earlier, I knew something was off with her when she got home. Maybe it was her migraines acting up again like in the past but it was never this intense back then. What's happening to you Pany-ah, please be okay,I can't loose you.

After a few minuites of her crying and screaming she finally passed out due to the pain. Manager Oppa arrived and we told him what happened and he called a private doctor to come to the dorm.

The doctor said that she had too much redbull, not enough sleep, over fatigue, and that her eyes were getting worse so that may been the cause of her frequent migraines these past few weeks. I was a little skeptical about the doctor's diagnosis but he did get a blood sample so I was kinda hoping that the lab results were more convincing and that there was nothing really wrong with her.

It was almost 2 in the morning when the doctor who left a few strong pain killers for her and manager finally left leaving me and Sunny to take care of her. Sunny eventually went back to her room but I stayed with Tiffany incase she wakes up in pain agian. I think Sunny and I were both traumatized by what we just witnessed, after all seeing a precious friend in so much pain is traumatizing to say the least and it makes you feel hopeless and useless because you couldn'y do anything about it.

I moved closer to Tiffany's side and got under the covers with her, I hugged her and suprisingly she cuddled into me, which immediately made me smile. I watch her sleep with a sad and worried smile while gently rubbing her hair. You really scared us back there Pany-ay, don't ever do that again...please. You nearly gave me a heart attack! Hmmm what's wrong with you, why wouldn't you tell me. You were always so selfless, always worrying and looking out for others and putting others first but ignoring yourself, not to mention you always hate it when we worry about you so you'd end up not telling any of us and just come to me when it gets too much. Sigh, you were strong back then and you're even stronger now, but everyone has there limits. Please tell me what's the problem, you know I'm always there for you like you are always there for me. I'll never leave you Pany-ah. You're a really stubborn mushroom and you always seem to make me worried of you all the time, I hope you feel better when you wake up, sleeptight  my mushroom.

Tiffany's POV

When I opened my eyes I was in my room although I don't recall ever going into my room, then I rembered what happend and I felt really bad for making Tae amd everyone worried. I was about to get up when I felt an arm around my stomach and when I remoed the covers I saw cute little TaeTae sleeping, with her mouth slightly open. I had to smile after seeing her there, she's always like this whenever I don't feel good or if I'm sick, she would sneak out of her room at night and come to bed with me.

I gently wipe  away the loose strands of hair in her face and sighed "I'm sorry for making you worry last night, I bet you were really scared huh? And I'm sorry for not telling you about my migraines earrlier. You know how I hate it when people get worried becuase of me, especially if its you." I whispered.

A few moments later she woke up and smiled like an idiot at me. "Goodmorniiing Pany-ahhh~" she said cutely while burying her head in my neck which caused me to laugh. "Please don't leave me.....okay?" She suddenly said out of the blue, and it was barely audible and I almost didn't catch it. I was shocked when she said that so I hugged her tight "What are you talking about hmm? I'm not going anywhere alright?" I said while playing with her hair.

It turned silent for a moment when suddenly I felt something wet on my neck and I checked on her and she was crying. I was startled 'cause Tae isn't one to cry easily and she doesn't let anyone see her cry but yet here she is crying right in front of me, which even I as her best friend rarely get to see. I don't know what to do so I made her face me and I wiped her tears with my thumb."I-I...tho-thought y-you were gon-gonna leave m-me last nigh-night." she said in between her sobs. Sigh "Awww...there there, I'm not gonna leave you okay? I promised to be right by your side didn't I? and you know I take my promises seriously, so don't need to worry." I said to her while hugging her tight.

After a good 30 minuites of hugging and cuddling we finally got up from bed and went to the kitchen, we saw Sunny's not on the kitchen counter saying that she hopes that feel alright and that she won't be coming tonight because of her Radio show.

Tae and I ate breakfast together and apperently she had a schedule for today so she had to leave so she called the other memebers, which I strongly opposed, if they were free so that they could accompany me for today. All the other members had there individual schedules today so Tae had no choice but to leave me, but I reassured her a million times that I was already feeling okay and that I can take care of myself.

She reluctantly gave up and before she went out she asked me if I was really ok or if I was feeling sick or anything. I in return hugged and her tight and told her everythings alright. She smiled at me and told me to call her if anything happens and that she'll call me later, I gave her my eyesmile and told her I'll be waiting.

Taeyeon's POV

Today I can't believe I actually cried and right in front of Pany-ah?! It was okay she is my best friend she's already seen me cry before but that was really unexpected. I guess seeing your best friedn who you already consider family and someone you can't live without and not to mention almost loosing can do unexpected things to you. But the wayshe hugged me tight and just held me really made my day.

Unfortunately I had a shedule today so I couldn't lie in bed with Pany-ah all day. You better be okay while I'm gone Pany-ah. Hmm what'll I get her later? Maybe I'll buy her eel before I head home later, yeah I'll do that okay.

When I arrived at the photoshoot I checked my phone for any new messages from her but there wasn't any so I called her to check on her and apperently she was cleaning up, so I told her I just called to check up on her and hung up.

The day went y and it was uneventful, Pany-ah texted every now and then and I would call her everytime I had a break to make sure she was ok. Finally the photoshoot ended and I am on my way to one of Pany-ah's favorite restaurants and ordere eel for her.

I hurried my way up the elevator and went inside our dorm. When I opened the door Pany's no where to be seen so I kinda got frantic and looked for her, I found her inside her room in a corner. "My God Pany-ah you'rejust here all along?! I looked everywhere for you. What are you doing here by way?" I asked her, "I was just looking for my old journals and fixing up some stuff". She answered calmly.

"I'm going to the kitchen to set up dinner, I'll calll you later when everythigs ready okay?" I went to the kitchen to get the food I bought  and put plates. "Pany-ah! Let's eat dinner." I called out to her. She emerged out of her room and hurriedly went to the kitchen when she smelled th eel.

"Is that eel?! Oh my God? TaeTae thank you so much!!" she squeeled in excitement, I laughed at her reaction.

Tiffany's POV

I was really happy that Tae bought me eel for dinner! While eting dinner she asked me if I was feeling ok or if anything happened today, "Well I didn't have any severe migraines today and I feel perfectly fine!" I said with a huge grin on my face feeling proud. Tae just smiled at me and patted my head.

After we ate I offered to wash the dishes since Tae brought the food but she was as stubborn as a rock and insisted to wash the dishes so I had no choice, "I'll wash the dishes and you go back to your room and rest.

"Wanna watch a movie after?" She asked and I immediately went to my room to pick a movie. "Tae! Can we watch a horror movie?" I yelled to her. "NO!" she immediately answeed back which was what I expected since she is easily scared but I had to try right? "How 'bout Cartoons?!" I yelled out again, "Sure!" she yelled back and I quickly look for good Movies.

Few minuites later I found something good was about to head out of the room when suddenly an all too familiar pain in my head came back. I was scared and I also didn't want Tae to see me in this state again after seeing her break down at last night's incident.

As much as I want to scream and just bang my head on the door I tried to cover my mouth with my hands. "Pany-ah I'll be done in a few minuites! Have you found a movie?" Tae yelled from the kitchen. I tried so hard to make my voice sound normal, "Not yet! Can you check Sunny's room If she has movies there? I'll just freshen up, just pick a movie you like and wait for me on the couch, okay Tae?!" I said as I try to reduce the pain, "Ne~" She said.

I quickly get some clothes and turn the shower on along with some music. I slump on the corner of the tub and cry, the pain was as intense as the night before. I tried massaging my temples and I even drank 3 tablets of painkillers the doctor prescribed but it seems useless the pain was still there.

After almost half an hour the pain somewhat reduced but there was stil a throbbing pain. "Pany-ah! Where are you? Are you done yet? The movie's ready and the food's all set, I'll wait for you in the living room!" Tae suddenly said from out the living room. "Okay, I'll be out in a few minuites." The pain was almost bareable so I slowly changed my clothes and went out.

When I went out to the living room the movie was all set and Tae was already eating the popcorn,"Hey, you okay? I'll start the movie now, come here." she said as she turns the Movie on and pats the sit beside her.

   I willingly and slowly went to sit beside her. I wasn't really focused on the movie, I was mainly focused on keeping my composure and fighting back the urge to cry and scream because of the pain.

   Almost half way through the movie I fell asleep becuase of exhaustion and because of the pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 131 34
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
10.9K 632 29
"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from the things you've lost." - Taeyeon "I thin...
23.6K 543 25
Taeyeon x Jessica story collection. Enjoy reading everyone!! With love, HTJ
46.2K 877 37
Kim Taeyeon had a sad love life in his life history when he is young. That problem made him leave his family to start his new life. After few years l...