Yeh pyaar nahi aasan

By Radhika__10

Samaina love or tragedy ! Let see what happens ! More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
PART 4
Part 5
Precap
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Last part

Part 12

815 124 30
By Radhika__10

Flashback

3 years earlier

It was 1 month after swamun wedding .
Naina was ignoring Sameer .
She resigned the shah group of industries job .
She was having no link either with Sameer nor with Rohan .
She was planning something else. 

One fine day .
Naina was coming back home after her dance classes. 
Naina saw pandit's car parked .
In preena's house .
Their were Vishaka Vivek pandit sameer all were present .
Naina greeted all .
But her heart missed a beat when she saw Sameer ..

His smile was not reaching his eyes . His eyes was having dark pools down . He was disturbed .

Naina cursed herself more .
Bringing courage .
She said him " hi " 
Sameer said hello with a dull smile .

Pandit hugged Naina and said .

Thank you official saali sahiba !

Naina wided her eyes in shock digesting the fact that preeti said yes for the wedding . She was trying from one month to hook up preedit .

After a minute coming back in senses she ran and hugged preeti saying "i m so happy for you 😘"

Preeti smiled shyly .
She hugged pandit to congratulate him .

Vishaka and Vivek left . Informing Naina to meet them tomorrow at 3 pm 
Naina nods .

Now it was only samaina and preedit in the house ,

Preedit excused themselves for some romantic time .
(Ab yaar shaadi pakki ho gayi hai 😉)

Their was only samaina left .

Awkward silence .

Naina : amm mai juice lati hu

Before naina could goo Sameer held her wrist and pulled her which result she falls on his hard chest .

Sam .. Sameer .. yeh .. voh .. Mera .. mai , Naina was nervous as he'll

Kyu ignore kar rahi ho mujhe " Sameer said in hard voice his eyes turned red

Mai ignore nah .. nahi .. kar .. rahi , Naina said stammering

I m madly in love with you Naina . I love you " Sameer Said in hoarse voice .

Naina was stunned she freed her hand and the next thing she said broke both hearts

Mai Rohan se pyaar karti hu , I don't love you " Naina said in shaky voice

Sameer heart broke in pieces and Naina was feeling that she just want to die .

Sameer left the place .

1 month after the confession .

Preedit wedding night .

Marriage was done Preeti was crying hugging Naina .
Naina too was in tears .

Naina made Preeti sit in car . 

After that Rohan comes and hugs Naina .
Naina too reciprocate the hug .
Sameer was standing beside them his heart broke into tiny pieces .

He also goes in another car .

Next day
Preeti was very happy she was meeting Naina . Pag phera rasam seemed to the best to her .

Samdit was going with her .
They were on the gate of preenas house .
When they heard some sound . They recognised it was Naina's voice .

Thak gayi Mai bahut zyada thak gayi sari zimmedari nibha ke maaa . Kyu chod ke chali gayi aap . Bachpan se aaj tak kuch nahi manga Maine khudko umar se pehle bada kar liya . Par ab nahi . Ab yeh ghutan si hone lagi hai khudse .

Soon samdit broke the gate and Naina was lying on the floor she had attempt suicide .
She had cut her nerves .

Sameer immediately picked her up and rushed to hospital preedit to followed him .

After 1 hour doctor came out of I.C.U and said , she ran away and left this letter .

I love Rohan sorry for the drama I created I just can't see you anymore . Bye forever
Naina :- (

Preeti was so broken too was Sameer 

This was a drama , Preeti stated .

I hate you Naina , Preeti said and hugged pandit .

Present .

Rohan : par naina kabhi mere pass aayi hi nahi bas mera use kiya jaise Maine uska . I just wanted to f*** her but she didn't even let me touch her that hug infront of you Sameer was fake . But now I m thankful to her that I don't love sunaina for sex I really love her from my heart .

Preeti (in tears) : par voh bhaagi kyu

Rohan : kyunki Maine usse dhamki di agar Maine usse tumhare or Sameer ke aas pass bhi dekha toh mai tumhe maar dunga . I m sorry .
Par Sameer she loved you .

Rohan leaves with sunaina

Sameer could not take it he broke down in tear same with Preeti .

Preeti : mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi meri bhen mujhe bacha rahi thi or Maine usse hi nafrat ki . Shame on me .

Sameer : voh mujhse pyaar karti rahi Maine usse nafrat . Argggg .Naina Kaha ho tum .

Pandit was making Preeti normal as she was weak it was only 2 days before she gave birth to a little Angel .

Next day

In London

Naina was packing her bag after 3 years she is going back India for receiving Bharat ratna for her stories .

Naina was feeling a turmoil . She was feeling like something big was going to happen .
But ignore she picked up her bag and headed towards airport .

She met max thier and both sat in the plane  .

Naina (in mind) : India I m coming back .

She slept for a while .

In Ahmedabad

Sameer and Preeti were sitting with dull faces .
The whole house were quite .

When suddenly swamun came .

Swati : Preeti pandit bhai Sameer bhai I have a good news .

The trio looked at her 

Munna says in excitement that , Naina ko Bharat ratna mil raha hai kal Delhi mai hai Naina .

Preedit and Sameer face lights up immediately

Kya matlab mai Naina se mil paunga , I can't believe , thank you God ; Sameer says in excitement

Mai 3 saalo Baad apni Naina ko dekhungi ; she says smiling with tears and hugs swati for bringing such amazing news .

Ab Hume Delhi nikalna chahiye varna pata nahi Naina phir kahi Orr chali jaye , pandit says smiling seeing Preeti's  happy face .

Preeti hugged pandit again .

Hum aaj raat ko chalte hai flight se , says Sameer .

Ha yeh theek rahega , all agreed .

At night

Swamun preedit with thier angel and sameer sat in plane praying to meet Naina soon .

Next day .

Delhi

Naina wore a beautiful royal blue silk Salwar Kurta  . She braided her hairs in French plait she wore a diamond braclet in right hand and a beautiful white watch in left hand . Her neck was obtained with a delicate chain with never left her as it was gifted by Preeti .
She was ready for the award function with quite nervousness . She left to rashtrapati bhawan with max  .

Otherside .

Samundit were ready in decent clothes and were supposed to leave for the function .
As Preeti was not able to take little Angel in rush and swati could not leave her alone .

Soon the men's left .

At rashtrapati bhawan :~¤~:

Announcer : Aaj humare liye garv ki baat ki humare Bharat ki ek kanhiya(girl) ne sirf apni lekyata se pure Bharat desh ka hi nahi balki pure vishw (world) mai humara naam roshan kiya hai . Aap sabhi ki taliyon ke saath mai Naina Agarwal ko bulana chahunga Bharat ratna puruskar ko lene ke liye .

Naina stand and goes to the stage their was loud round of applause because Naina was a grt writer everyone loves her books .

While their were two eyes who were flowing happy tears seeing her success . Yes he is Sameer . He was feeling his heart was smiling seeing Naina after 3 years .

Mai aap Sab ka dhanyawad Dena chahungi mere likayat ko padh ke mujhe is kamyabi ke kaabil samjhne ke liye .. Mai bhagwan se yahi dua karungi ki mai aesi or books likhu or aap sab mujhe yuhi pyaar karte rahe . Dhanyawad .

Naina receives the award and leaves  .

Samundit follows her .

Naina remembers she left phone in security check . She turns to go and freezes their seeing samundit .

So guys how was the update .
Please let me know I know this was not good
But I promise next part will be amazing  .
Precap : samaina and preena meet 
Do vote and comment .
Keep loving and supporting 
NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 53.1K 126
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
66K 11.4K 32
"Mujhe shikwaa nahi hai logo se, mein to gham-e-yaar mein dooba hu! mujhe lagta nahi hai bura unki baato ka mein apne aap se khafa firta hu"!!
576K 26.8K 53
#7 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 It's written by My Friend Kajal [@angelove2]. So whole credit goes to Her I just post it here Want to read...
246K 21.1K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.