I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 44

998 72 32
By ramyapa

We are going to take 5-year leap, I will write the glimpse of their life separately.

*****

Arthit side:

Arthit stare the ticket in his hand without blinking his eyes, he still remembered his last kiss with kong,

Flashback:

When Arthit loosened his hold, forth dragged kong away from him, he just stood there helpless, when he about to turn around, kong came and cupped his cheeks and kissed him on his lips, they kissed each other passionately, everything becomes silent for them, both tasted each other fully, kong broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting each other.

Both were breathless, connecting his forehead with kong forehead Arthit asked, "shall I stay kong?", kong didn't answer back just gave a long smooch in Arthit's forehead and walked away from him.

Flashback ends:

Todd put his hand on Arthit's shoulder and told him, "don't worry Arthit everything will be alright", the latter just nodded his head and glanced at the person whose head on his other shoulder, closing his eyes he recalled everything that happened in this past 5 years.

Todd is the one who welcomed him in London, Todd father and Arthit's father are college mate, so his uncle advised him to stay with them, he stayed with the latter in an apartment, every weekend he visited Todd family.

For the first 6months Arthit was a living corpse, he just roamed around the city everyday lazily, missing kongpop every moment, crying until he lost conscious, Todd is the one who helped him a lot.

In the Next 6 months Arthit started his treatment, he cooperated fully with his consult, Todd introduced him to his friends, he called Knott once in a while but he never talked about his family or about kong, it was only about his health and few greetings.

After his treatment Arthit started to practice in Todd father's hospital, Todd offered him to go to Thailand to visit his parents, but Arthit rejected it, he worked like a workaholic, he always used to keep his self in some control and be in caution because of his personality change.

But this time he worked freely, showing his emotions everywhere without care, Other than Todd, Arthit liked to talk with Todd sister maybe she resembles his school time crush Narmta, she is just 1year younger than him.

Todd family always make him happy, they even suggest him to take a second degree but Arthit politely rejected the offer by telling him he is not interested in studies', many things changed in Arthit's life, but one thing never changed or left from him is his love for kongpop.

It's been 3 years since Arthit reached London till now neither krist nor Oon took over his body, Arthit also improved in showing his emotions, he didn't talk with his parents lot, he only talked with his uncle that too occasionally.

But he is aware his family know about his details through Todd father, he always get worried about kong, most of the time he got nightmares where kong is in some kind of trouble alone, so he keep a habit of praying to god every morning for kong's health and happiness.

Todd always insisted him to date someone but Arthit rejected that politely, but when Todd offered him a weekend job of singing in a club, he accepted it happily.

After that everything changed in Arthit's life, he starts to enjoy his life, at one stage Arthit's realised how fast singing become his part of life, he always waited for the weekend to perform in restaurants and bars, sometimes he performed in the street to help club band members, Arthit passed many good people in this past years.

One time Arthit confessed his story to Todd in his drunk state, afterwards, he and Todd became very close. 

Knott after, Todd is the only one Arthit's come for advice, Todd sister Anu asked Arthit for a date many times but every time he turn down her with the same reason of he is not interested in dating.

It's been 4years, he already gets into his new life but his love for kong is always there, sometime he want to know about the latter, but he doesn't know how to ask Knott who he reprimanded for talking about his love life once.

kong already closed his all social account, he wants to call him badly but he knows if he did, it will bring hurt to both of them, sometimes he wishes kong will call him but he also wished for kong to move on from him and be happy.

The need to hold kong in his arms start to kill him inside, so to avoid his emotions go out of his control he distracted himself with another patience, he volunteer himself to teach in a nursery school.

From morning to afternoon he worked as a doctor, from afternoon till late evening he worked in a nursery school.

It's been 5 years, as usual, many things changed, the surprising part in his life is, he is now a car racer.

When Todd him to accompany the race, he hesitated first but when he saw the race somehow it got his interest.

So he started taking training, now he is one of the best racers in his neighbourhood, Moreover, he never holds back his emotions except were it is necessary, he already got a good name from his colleague in both hospital and school.

Arthit was loved by the kids from his school, even though his singing got reduced but he continues that whenever he gets time.

The one thing he hates to announce is, he is in a RELATIONSHIP, a romantic Relationship where he was forced, it's all because of his idiotic friend Todd.

He and Todd had some bet with Anu, if we lose she wants me to be her boyfriend for 3months, guess what?! Yes they lose the bet, Although Arthit warned Todd before but that idiot didn't take his words seriously and end up caused the horror.

The way Anu kisses him in the cheeks,  or the way she talks romantically, everything makes Arthit feel uncomfortable and guilty towards kong even though he doesn't have any idea where kong is or with whom he is?

Today morning I was with Anu on a date,  and when suddenly announced she wants to share a kiss with Arthit, the latter went troubled and back away, gladly his uncle ringed him, so he excused himself and ran away from the place.

Usually his uncle never calls him, it was him who always calls him, so with a questioned mind he answered the call, like his frightened he got a piece of bad news from his uncle that his dad got hospitalised.

So here he was waiting in the airport for his flight with Todd on one side and Anu on another side sleeping with her head on his shoulders, even though he feels worried for his dad but he can't help to feel happy for someone who he will meet soon.

******

Kong side:(after Arthit departure)

Kong ran to the bathroom when Beam knocked on his door, actually after Arthit's departure kong went back to his apartment and lived alone, his family didn't agreed to it first but because of his heartbreak they didn't force him, he visited every morning and evening Beam for his hormone injection in this past 2weeks.

Although Arthit was no more in his life he doesn't want to stop the process, he believes Arthit will come back to him soon or one day and he will wait until then.

But the last 3days he didn't visit the hospital because he is scared to do the test and know he can't be a bearer, Beam opened the door with his spare key and entered the room followed by Forth, he shouted while banging kong bathroom door, "kong open the door otherwise I will break it"

Forth tried to calm beam, but the latter didn't, he told, "Forth! how can you ask me to wait again, it's been 4 weeks Forth, he should have his first cycle in 3 weeks, he still didn't get his first mensural that means his treatment must be a fail in some way or he must be pregnant, he already told me——-",

Kong opened the door in shock, "what pregnant? Is it possible?", Beam raised his eyes in confusion, "yes I told you it is possible, wait!! Why are you asking? Didn't you told me that you don't need a pill when I asked you that day", kong hang his head and bite in lips in nervousness and murmured, "pregnant ....Maybe ...I.. am pregnant".

Beam eyes changed, he shouted, "what?!! Pregnant? What are you blabbering kong? You said you don't need the pill when I asked you that day?", kong shook his head and asked in a low voice, "Me?! I don't remember", beam shouted, "kongpop!!!",

Forth coaxed, "Beam calm down, it's your mistake to asked him when he was not in his right mind"

Beam rubbed his temple in frustration, he screamed making kong and forth flinched, he dragged kong for the test followed by forth, after 3 hours the awaiting result came,

Slap...
Slap...

He slapped Kong and Forth who came front of kongpop and accepted the hit.  Beam glared at kong murderously,
"I told you to be careful, I am gonna kill that idiot" Beam shouted to kong who was waiting with Forth in beam cabin.

kong startled by the slap and started to shiver in fear, Forth ignored the sting, he hugged kong protectively and gave a death glare to Beam who growled, "what? Why are you glaring at me? Did you know the risk involved in this? I already warned him how could he be this careless. In 2 days I want him in my cabin with his ex-lover"

When Forth about to talk back to him, beam cut him off harshly, "don't you dare? He is my family, you have no rights to talk back", kong breaks the hug and glared at Beam to stop him, but the latter just ignored them and walked out.

It's almost 2days kong didn't want to call his ex-lover, actually he wanted to tell Arthit that he will wait for him in the airport but he didn't because he doesn't want thr latter to feel pressure, and now this news will sure put a pressure on him so he decided to not call him, instead he called Forth and pleaded at him to convince beam, forth accepted reluctantly...

Forth take kong with him to Beam cabin and said, " I want to use the wish you offered me when I accepted prae as our child's mother, so here I am asking you to leave kong alone in this matter", Beam fumed with rage, he just nodded his head and start to check kong for further report.

Beam knows even if he leaves kong alone in this matter,  his family won't so he checked him and asked him to take some vitamins supplements for health.

Kong went to his parents home, he called his family to gather and told them the news of pregnancy everyone was both shocked and worried.

Kong dad accepted kong decisions with a deal, the deal is kong have to date and marry someone else if Arthit didn't get back to him in 4years, John didn't say anything to kong, he just asks kong to make him his child's bodyguard.

Kong's mother just questioned him, "kong are you sure you don't want to inform Arthit? You know who will be the happiest person in the world when a child is born, the parents to be, it's a bless kong, you want to take that from Arthit?"

Kong said with a sad smile, "No! Mom trusts me I want to go to his arm and tell him, but he needs to be strong mom, if I told him now I am sure he will come back to me, he needs the treatment mom, he needs to do it to show how strong he is, if he didn't control his emotions well, then it may also affect our babies mom so let P'Arthit cure himself and free himself from the guilt and fear, until then I will wait thinking as if he went to the military, I can handle this mom, will..., you help me..through this mom"

Mia just hugged kong while nodding her head, after that kong moved to his parent's house, long after that prae also moved there because Beam can't handle the craziness of her sister no matter what, they asked their maids to take a leave for a year because they don't want kong to feel uncomfortable.

Mia is the one who is taking care of their needs with her husband's help.

Sometimes prae throwers tantrums other time it was Kongpop, both are always moody and never sacrificed until they get what they want, prae is the worst since she is close to due date she always shouted to others to distract herself from the pain she is enduring, sometimes both pulled a prank on John, kong also called his friends and told them his pregnancy, he also got to know that Tew and Wad got themselves boyfriends in his absence.

Beam talk with kong and Forth only if it's necessary, all his family members tried to talk to Beam but he didn't accept their reasons to forgive them, 'how can they gang against me' that is what beam had in his mind, when he got a call from his hospital his train of thoughts stopped, he attends the call and drive to the hospital like his life depend on it.

There he saw kong stood in front of ER with soaked pant and a sweating face, he went and put his hand on kong shoulders, taking his breath Beam asked 'what happened' but all he got was silence, next second, kong lost conscious before the latter falls Beam caught him.

3hours before:

Prae noticed some toys from the mall while watching TV, she asked Mia to get her to the mall, Mia asked her to wait until John came, but she started to cry so Mia asked her to wait in the home while she goes and picks her the toy, prae giggled in happiness.

Kong was enjoying the fruits while listening to the music but suddenly he heard some sounds from outside, so he came out from his room, he watched Prae who was on the couch throwing everything her hand got, panicked he went to her and asked what happened.

"Kong it's hurt, paining, the contradiction ahhh...coming for every 2minutes..do something kong, my phone is missing", prae always keep her things close after she got pregnant but unlucky today it was not close.

After understanding that prae is in her labour, kong went to his room and picked his phone, but the scream of prae got him panicked and he dropped his phone to the floor, he picked his phone quickly and noticed the scratches it had, he tried several times to ON it but it didn't work, so he reached down and used the landline to call his mother and informed her.

He saw prae is losing her conscious so he went and kneel before her and told, "prae let me get you to the hospital, if we wait for the help you will be in trouble, let me get you to the car, will you stand up for me", when prae tried to stand up, her knees went weak and she dropped herself to the sofa again.

Kong told, "ok prae let me pick you up to the car", prae shook her head and told, "No way! Arghhhh...you can't lift me, you are also pregnant kong,..arrrrr..shit!!!...it's not a film for the miracle to happen kongpopahhh".

Kong lifted the struggling prae in  bridal side and told, "it's already a miracle for me to get pregnant prae, so don't worry, just pray to God to give me some energy", taking his keys kong started to walk outside towards his car, very slowly.

Prae told kong, "I will ask God to give you ...ahh...your P'Arthit soon...ahhhh what you say?", kong shouted, "shut up prae! Don't make it difficult for me by dragging  my ex- lover name now!", he opened the car door and put prae in the backseat, he noticed the water in his hand and pant, he glare prae who is closing her eyes slowly, kong knows what it means, 'prae...your water ...broke, don't worry keep awake,... we will reach there quick"

Prae just nodded her head and told, "it's difficult kong, I feel like sleeping", kong start to blabber some things to make prae awake, prae promise him, "kong if you save my baby I promise you that I will name him after you", kong smiled and asked with sparkles in his eyes, "really? Will you name him as Simba...please?"

At last, they reached there, he went ahead to the reception, he told them about prae condition and asked them to help him to get prae out of the door, they rushed prae to the ER, they stopped kong who was about to go to ER with the nurse, so he stood there patiently.

FLASHBACK ends:

Kong opened his eyes, he blinked his eyes to adjust into the brightness, he tried to wake from the bed but end up to stay back with a groan, his back is killing him with severe pain.

He saw beam and forth enter the room, forth run to kong and helped him to sit, he gave him water first, he said, "don't strain yourself, I know what you are about to ask, yes both are fine, you saved them kong——hey hey! Don't panic don't worry your baby is also safe, the only bad news is you! Your health is not good, you need to take care of yourself, you are in your 4month kong, hereafter no more HERO act, understand?"

Kong smiled towards forth and wrapped his arm in forth waist to hugged him tight, both heard a sobbing sound, they turn their head to see beam crying alone,, "I...want... to hiks ...hug ...hiks...to—-", forth run to him hugged him tightly and whispered 'sorry'.

Forth pecked beam lips and told, "don't cry my son's mother you have to be strong for our son", Beam slapped forth chest before walks to kong and hugged him tightly, kong cried and told, "I was scared for prae, I was so scared P'Beam, will it gonna happen to me too ?"

Beam rubbed kong back and said assuringly, "I will be with you mother don't worry" kong teased with a chuckle.

"Prae is alright, she told me about her promise to you, do you want to know our son name?", Kong nodded his head fastly, beam told him with a mischievous smile " his name is SINGTO, singto jatrupoom".

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...
71K 1.5K 23
People often dream of being in several places at once, for Ochako she was given that chance by her close friend Melissa Shield. After an experiment g...
801K 25.3K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
633K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...