Free Solo

By AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

19

7K 167 9
By AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"Well that was boring as fuck." I say as I hug my Mom after our game.

We just finished playing Team GB tied them 1-1 with Julie getting the goal for us and Jordan Nobbs scoring the goal for Team GB and I didn't play one minute of the game.

"I know sweetie." Mom says. "I know how ya feel."

"Hopey." Kelley says and interrupts my conversation with my Mom.

"Every fucking time." I mumble as I back up and let Kelley hug my Mom. "I'll call you later Mom."

Mom nods so I leave the friends and family area and head into the locker room.

"You okay?" Christen asks as she walks with me. "You look a bit angry."

"Well for starters I didn't play a single minute today so that sucks. Then after the game I was trying to have a conversation with my Mom when Kelley interrupted so now I haven't spoken to my Mom about what I wanted to talk about."

"Do you want me to go distract Kelley?" Christen asks.

"No." I say as we get to the locker room. "I'll just talk to Mom later."

"Alright." Christen says as we separate then I head to my locker.

When I get to my locker I take off my boots, socks, shorts, and jersey then I grab my shower stuff and head to the shower. After I get to the shower I make sure I'm the only one in the shower then I turn on the shower before I take off my sports bra and compression shorts. Once I'm nude I step into the shower and start cleaning myself.

"Kelley next time Audrey is talking to her Mom you need to let them talk." I hear Christen say.

"What do you mean?" Kelley questions.

"Audrey was talking to her Mom after the game about something that seemed important to her and you interrupted their conversation." Christen says as I finish my shower.

After my shower I dry off, put my new sports bra and boxers on then I return to my locker where I put my necklaces on, my earrings in and my nose ring in before I put my clothes on. Once I'm dressed I put my AirPods in, play my music, pack my stuff up, then head to bus. When I get on the bus I sit down next to my bus buddy Moe then I relax until Moe taps my shoulder.

"Alright." Vlatko says as our bus pulls up to the hotel. "You ladies who played tonight go do your recovery and the rest of you are free to eat then head to bed."

When we pull up to the hotel I head to the meal room and eat dinner with Mal, Moe, and the rest of the girls that didn't play today. After Mal and I finish eating we head up to our room and get ready for bed. Once Mal and I are dressed for bed we get in bed and watch some recap of the Olympic events that happened today.

"Hey Audi." Mal says from the bed next to me.

"Yeah Mal Pal?" I question.

"Could I come sleep in your bed?" Mal asks. "I'm cold."

"Of course." I say then I scoot over in bed.

A few moments later the covers on my bed are lifted up then Mal slides into the bed and cuddles into me.

"Thank you." Mal says.

"So." I say and wrap an arm around the forward. "How's Dansby treating you?"

"Like a queen." Mal says and even in the darkness I can see her blush.

"Good...If that changes tell me and I will kick his ass."

"I will." Mal says and giggles.

The two of us talk for a little while longer before I turn off the tv then we get some sleep.

What feels like two minutes later Mal and I are rudely awaken.

"WAKE UP." Tobin and Christen shout.

"What?" I groan.

I then open my eyes and see a very angry Preath over me.

Well this can't be good.

"Why the fuck are you and Mal nude in the same bed?" Christen asks.

"Before you kill me look." I say then lift the covers up to reveal Mal and I in our pajamas. "See."

"Oh." Tobin says as I notice I'm just in a sports bra and my boxers.

"I was cold so I asked to sleep in the same bed as Audrey so that's what we did." Mal says.

"Wait hold up." I say. "Two questions. One how did you get in here and two how did my mom's Jersey get off my body?"

"You were hot in the night so you took it off." Mal says.

"Oh." I say then I look at Christen and Tobin.

"We got a key." Tobin says.

"We'll see you two at breakfast." Christen says then she and Tobin leave.

"Scary Preath." I say causing Mal to laugh.

"Come on Audi." Mal says. "Let's go eat."

Mal and I throw on some clothes then we head down to the meal room and grab some breakfast.

"Unfortunately our flight got pushed back to leave later this afternoon so we're gonna get in one last short training session before we leave." Vlatko says. "After you eat get changed then meet back here."

Everyone nods as we finish eating and once I'm done I head up stairs to change and grab my stuff. After I'm changed and I have everything I head back down stairs then, once everyone is ready, we walk down the street to the training pitch. Once at the training pitch we all get ready for training.

"Audrey can we mic you up?" One of the media ladies asks.

"Sure." I say then I let the media people mic me up.

Once the mic is attached to me I test the mic.

"We good?" I question.

"Yeah we're good."

"Sweet." I say then I join in the team in our warm ups

After we do our warmups we move onto a 9v9 game.

My team is Alyssa in goal, Kelley, Tierna, and Abby in Defense. Moe, Sam, and Lindsey in midfield and myself and Christen up front.

"You ready Rugrat?" Christen asks as we stand over the ball.

"Yep." I say then Vlatko blows the whistle so we kick off.

About five minutes into the game I'm running for a ball when all of a sudden my legs are taken out which causes me to fall to the ground.

"My Bad." Pinoe says then she taps my back.

I immediately get off the ground and try to move towards the Pink haired woman, but I get held back bye Sam and Alyssa

"Take her out on the field." Sam says.

"I'm about to ruin her life." I mumble and shrug out of the ladies arms. "I've had enough of her shit."

I stand over the ball until Vlatko blows the whistle then I run directly at Pinoe. When I get to Megan I do everything in my power to make her look silly and eventually I do a skill that causes the older woman to fall to the ground.

"AHH." Pinoe yells as she slumps to the ground.

"Stay down bitch." I say then I drill the ball into the net.

After I drill the ball into the net I turn around and approach Pinoe then I squat down next to her as the team approach us.

"I know what you said to my Mom about me back in 2016." I seethe making Pinoe gulp. "I don't care if you were upset that you just lost to Sweden. The fact you actually said that makes my blood boil. I did nothing to you to make you think that of me yet that's how you see me."

"Audrey I..." Pinoe says, but I raise my hand to cut her off.

"I don't care Megan." I say. "There's nothing you can ever say that will make me see you in a different light...You may be a hero to some people, but to me your nothing but a bitch, a scumbag, and a hypocrite."

After I've said my peace I stand up, shake my head at the pink haired woman, then I walk away and walk through the team. Once I've pass through the team I head to my bag, grab my phone and headphones, put on the headphones. I then start listening to my music while I sit on the ground and take off my training gear and the mic pack.

Once I'm changed I pack my stuff up, hand the mic off to the media team, then I approach Vlatko.

"Go ahead." Vlatko says and motions to the hotel. "We found a new flight so we're gonna call it anyway."

I nod then begin walking back to the hotel, but I get stopped by the team.

"What the hell is going on?" Ash asks so I look at Megan.

"Ask her." I say. "Ask that Bitch exactly what she said about me back in 2016."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 14.2K 154
In Emma's 21 years of living she has been to hell and back. She relies on a handful of people to keep her going. When one of them breaks her who will...
265K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
587K 14.1K 71
Meet Cody, an average teenager, dealing with a rough home life and the school bully, who just so happens to be her Captain on the high school soccer...
648K 15.1K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...