Pranking the Prankster βœ”οΈŽ

By BezerkSaint

"Take a picture it will last longer, Princess." His green orbs meet my brown ones. I cock my head to the side... More

1- King of the school
2- Lunch with princess
3- Undercover baby
4- Chivalry is dead
6- Life is a ball
7- The mystery gang
8- Little Pomeranian
9- It's a date
10- Netherlands
11- Miami cry fest
12- Booty call
Characters;)
13 pt.1~ Cabin in the woods
14 pt.2~ Stargazing
15 pt.3~ Man-Eater
16- Call me basic
17- Art Gallery
18- Hugs
19- Skipping Detention
20- Respect the drip
Q/A
21- Ice cream with a prankster
22- Bad Girls
*IMPORTANT*
23- Knuckle sandwich
24- Snuggles
25- B*tch Slapped
26- Tiramisu
27- Just a crush
28- Kiss
29- BreakfastοΏΌ
30- Waterfall
31- Put a P in a V
οΏΌ Appreciation
32- Sick day
33- Love
34- Fat Rena
35- Restroom party
36- Pranking the Prankster
Epilogue
Epilogue pt. 2

5- Little Mermaid on crack

42.3K 1.3K 840
By BezerkSaint

I glare at Ace and throw on a shirt that reaches my knees.

"Aww man....I was really enjoying that view though!" Ace the pervert smirks while talking about my ass.

"Whatever."

I'm about to give him a piece of my mind when my mom calls out, "ready to eat?"

"Where is your bathroom princess?" Ace asks as I walk toward the dining room.

"Take a left down that hall." I point at one of the many bathrooms we have.

I get to the dining table to see shrimp pasta, lobster Mac and cheese, grilled fish and green beans with bacon bits.

I sit at the table and start making my plate. After about five minutes Asher and Ace walk downstairs talking about video games.

"Nah man...I'm telling you man. Fortnite is better that's GTA 5." Asher says grabbing a plate.

"Nope." Ace disagrees shaking his head and popping the p.

"So Ace, Harlow...how did you two meet?" My mom asked while taking a bite of bread. I cackle thinking about my first day. I still hate him for spray painting my car.

Ace smirks looking over to me while I scowl at him. "Oh you know-!" I trail off. "We saw each other in the parking lot." Ace nods in agreement with a twinkle in his eye. Asher looks between us and hides his smile with his hand. I send him a dry look and continue to stuff my face.

After dinner and Ace leaves I decide to invite Kaia over for some dress shopping.

"How about this one, Kai?" I walk out in a basic blue dress that has a bow in the back. I almost fall on my face but Kaia grabs my hand laughing.

Stupid long ass ball dresses!

"I don't know? This one isn't calling out to me!" Kaia shrugs shaking her head. Yeah it's a little to basic for little o'l me!

Kaia went with a olive green dress that looks amazing on her brown skin. I on the other hand can't find shit! I sigh just about to give up but the most beautiful dress I ever seen catches my eye. It's hanging on the Givenchy rack and is a pretty bold shade of dark red. I run over to it and jog into a dressing room.

I hear Kaia laughing loudly calling me "crazy" and "a little fashionista." I stare at myself and grin. Hot damn I look good. The dress fits me perfectly, like it was made for me!

It makes my waist look tiny, pushes my boobs up and looks incredible against my sun kissed skin.

This. Is. The. One.

"Well girl are you gonna let me see that dress on you?" Kaia's voice booms outside the dressing room.

I grin walking out doing a model walk. Kaia wolf whistles, "Damn girl! Look at the sexy mama!" I laugh at my bestie. What a geek! But I love her!

"No but seriously you look really pretty! It fits you like a glove."

I grin doing a twirl and admiring myself.

I pay a good amount for the dress and go home. Aunt Nadia picked up Kaia while I drove home. I gather my Ironman PJ bottoms, and shirt. I walk to the my personal bathroom only to gawk at it!

"What the hell!" I gasp in horror at the sight in front of me. My entire bathroom is covered in colorful streamers. Green, pink, yellow and blue hangs in a tangled mess from the ceiling all the way to the floor. My bottles of lotion, shampoos, bath bombs and other soaps are scattered all over my floor.

My brain immediately goes to the little shit who lives in this damn home.

"ASHER YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I slam my door shut and run into his room. He's on his bed playing Minecraft and has a headset on his big ass head.

I push him hard on to the floor. I grab two pillows in both my hands and start hitting him like my life depends on it.

"Ow! Ow! What the fuck Harlow!?" Asher covers his head like he's in a school taking cover for bad weather.

"Why the fuck did you cover my bathroom in streamers?" I scream. "I swear I'll get you back you alien head mother fucker!"

He grabs the pillow and pushes me back. Asher was about an inch taller than me. I fall on my ass while he hops over me and runs out. "Bloody murder! Ma....Harley needs to be put in an asylum!" I hear him scream and hear my dad yell "shut up!"

If Asher didn't do it who the fuck did? My eyes widen when my slow self realizes who did it!

Ace fucking King!

I growl running back to my bathroom. I'll get that dumb fuck back for doing this! After two hours of cleaning that colorful shit I finally take a shower and go to bed.

  I wake up tired and ready to jump off a cliff. I take a deep breath and put on pink sweat pants with a white crop top. I don't bother doing my makeup, I'll probably fall asleep while doing my eyeliner.

I drive Asher and I to school without getting coffee from Starbucks. I'm so tired that I don't want coffee. Somethings wrong with me! Maybe it has to do with the clean up that kept me up till three am!

I scowl at Ace and his friends who are smirking at me. Ace walks up to me. "Ooh Princess you look tired. Did you make a mess that you had to clean up?" He mocks.

"Your a real asshole! But don't worry pretty boy....I'll get you back." I push him aside and walk to my class.

Looks like I have a lot of planning to do for the next prank. As I'm walking to class a girl a few inches taller than me pushes me into the lockers.

"What the fuck!?" I growl out at the plastic red haired bimbo in front of me.

"Oops Sorry newbie! I didn't see you there." She giggles and her eyes hold the fire of a she-devil in them. I study her noticing her red hair has a few black streaks in them. Her makeup is on point but her skin looks like a blotchy fake tan. Her eyes are pure blue and she is skinny but has a nice set of tits.

You may be asking why I noticed her tits!? Well she's wearing a V-neck leather shirt that's two sizes too small. Her boobs look like their contoured and fake though.

Do they give boob jobs to seniors? Because I might need one!

"Whatever Mermaid." I say because she's looking like the little mermaid for thots!

"Look I don't want a problem with you, but I just wanted to say Ace and I are trying to work things out for the future." She smiles like she's dreaming. "Ace is my ex but only for until we work things out. So can you just stay awa-!" I cut the little mermaid thot queen off.

"Slow down turbo! I don't want anything to do with that dick. You can have him." It's true I want nothing to do with Ace. Sure he's hot....there's no denying that, but he is too much of an ass to me!

"Oh good! I'm Becca by the way. Not that I'll ever talk to you again." She gives one more demon giggle than walks off swinging her hips like a monkey swings from trees.

Oof who put hoes on this planet!?

Thanks for reading! See ya next Friday!
Meme of the day-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
396K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
138K 4.2K 34
One girl. One boy. One Christmas. ~~~~~ "This is so good!" - @Rubyredprimrose "I'm gonna miss reading this book. ❀" - @Theodorables "Omg I love it so...
2.1M 36.4K 51
It all started like a teenager's movie: I, Alissa Green, moved to a new town and a new school. There I met with the bad boys and started to hang arou...