CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 8

7.1K 176 4
By Rory1313

5 weeks ago

I took another hit of the joint before passing it to Xavi. "I still say all those CGI horror films are for pussies." I exhale and look at Ethan. "Am I right?" Inhaling sharply he starts nodding his head. "Yep,yep" The three of us are in Ethan's room getting high before everyone else gets home. "I mean look at The Exorcist. They tied that bitch to a bed. Then they use some mechanical gadget to flail her ass all over the fucking place." I pause to take another hit. Ethan took the opportunity to add his two cents. "For real. They just don't beat the fuck out of actors like they used to." All three of us start laughing. "Fuck you, you know what I'm saying smartass!" I gave his leg a half-hearted kick. "That's what makes the shit so freaky, this computer generated crap is bullshit." We hear David yelling from downstairs. "Hey, you guys up there? I got the pizza!"

"Hey, so I got one cheese, one pepperoni, a veggie, and one with everything." I grabbed some paper plates from the cabinet. "What's everybody drinking?" Marc asks as he walks toward the bar. Xavier and David both decide to stick with beer. I tackle the table in the living room, clearing the area to make room for the food and drinks. "Yo Lil' Bit, you want a boilermaker?" Ethan calls out from the kitchen. "Hell yeah, I'm down." I hear him calling out again. "Hey Marc, grab the whiskey when you come back." I walk back into the kitchen. Marc passes the whiskey to Ethan. "Here man. I think I'm going with Crown and Coke tonight. What's a boilermaker by the way?" Marc looks confused. "You've done bomb shots before right?" I asked him. "You mean like Jager Bombs? Yeah sure." he replied. "Same thing really" I say "It's just a shot of whiskey in beer."

David takes the pizza boxes to the table in the living room. " KitKat..." I look up to see Ethan holding out a shot glass in my direction, a giant smile on his face. "Let's do this shit!" I walk over to the counter and take the glass. We clink them together before dropping them into our glasses of beer and immediately chugging the entire glass. Finishing first, as usual, I shake my head at Ethan. "Dude, you are slow as fuck." After he swallows the last of his he chuckles, pouring us both a regular beer. "Never rush perfection my friend." He is such a dork. "You never quite pull it off when you try to be smooth. You know that right?" I leave him laughing as I take my beer to the couch.

Once I sat down I realized Mark had been waiting to pick his place on the couch. I laugh to myself as he tries to look nonchalant but only looks awkward. He makes sure to sit on the complete opposite side of the couch from me. I am finding this more and more hilarious. I almost want to go sit by him just to see his reaction. But I don't. I just want a nice chill night, no drama. Xavier puts the first movie in the blu-ray player and pauses it. We all start passing around the food, piling up on the couch, and making sure we all have drinks and are comfortable. We have a huge U-shaped couch so there's room for everyone. I end up sitting in a corner between David and Ethan.

"So this is the final movie in the series right?" Marc asks as he loads up his plate with different types of pizza slices. "Yeah man" Xavi answers him before taking a drink of his beer. I grab another slice of cheese as the previews stop and the actual film begins. "What else have I seen this chick in man?" Marc's face is scrunched, he appears to be trying hard to recall where he's seen the actress before. "I think she was in a movie we watched a few weeks ago. Some sci-fi flick." David pipes up. " Right, right"

Not even 5 minutes pass...

"So is that guy supposed to be in on it? I mean, is it like a conspiracy thing?" OMG! Mark is that guy. Xavier catches my facial expression and hides his face in a pillow to keep from laughing. I can't stand people who talk incessantly through movies. David politely gives him an explanation. A good 15 minutes pass and I'm getting pretty into it. "So let me ask you this...."

Holy Shitballs! Seriously Marc?!?!? Rolling my eyes with a groan, I tap Ethan on the shoulder with the back of my hand. I motion to the kitchen as I climb over the back of the couch.

If I can't enjoy the movie I might as well drink. "I'm going ahead and doing two. Do you want another?" I glance back over at Marc who is still running his mouth. "Please, before I throat

punch someone." I groan. Ethan just laughed passing me a shot. We tap,drop, and chug.

"Alright, I call for an intermission." David stands up stretching and yawning. He also heads to the bathroom. Mark is asking more questions. My god, will he ever just shut up? I fire up a smoke and step outside. "Having fun KitKat?" Xavier asks. "Yeah if someone had a ball gag I could borrow I might." Xavier chuckles. "Yeah, I didn't peg him for the annoying guy at the movies type." I scoffed at his comment. "Live and learn I guess." David joins us, taking in the evening sky. "It's nice out tonight." Xavi takes the opportunity to hit the bathroom. "It's not too bad actually." I say. Walking over by the pool I rake my toes across the water. " It's still warm." I say it aloud, more to myself than to David. "I'm surprised you didn't have any friends over tonight." That statement seemed strange."Why?" I furrow my brow before glancing his way. "I don't know, you always seem to have Tash or Torie attached at the hip." I flashed him a smile as I fling water at him with my toes. "Well, you guys are my friends too, so in a way I do have friends over." When I look up he's smiling, one hand in his pocket, the other running through his long blonde hair.

Ethan appears in the doorway clapping his hands at me. "Lil'Bit, I got one more set up, move that ass. Let's go." I roll my eyes before darting back inside to the kitchen. I pick up my shot and drop it in my beer. "Salute" Ethan raises a glass to me before downing it. I chuckled then down mine as well. "Someone's feeling good." He scrunches his forehead, a look of confusion in his eyes. " The more drunk you get the more Italian you become." It's true though. It's pretty hilarious actually. His Nonna came over from Italy and spoke broken English. So he grew up in a bilingual home. A lazy smirk creeps across his lips. "Vaffanculo" (translation: Fuck off) I look at him as I walk toward the couch with my mouth open. A fake look of shock is on my face. "Well I never.."

Everyone eventually makes their way back to the living room, ready for the next movie. Once everyone finally gets situated Xavier pushes play. All is quiet.....until the previews end. The second, I mean the very second the previews end and the film begins I hear Marc's voice......

"Sooo... is that supposed to be like a flashback of the main chick?"

OH HELL NO!

"For the love of all that is holy will you please just shut the fuck up? There's like five seconds of absolute silence before everyone dies laughing. "What? I just-." I cut him off. "Marc, I am dead serious. Just close your mouth. Think of it as a school lecture and save all questions and comments until the end. I will not hesitate to choke the life out of you." He tries again. "But-" The look I give him cuts off his words instantly. My brother jumps in to save Marc's ass. "Don't push it man." Everyone is still chuckling quietly. Marc looks pissed off but he finally shuts up and we all get to watch the movie, minus the audience commentary. He'll get over it. I've never been one to pussyfoot around someone's feelings. I sure as hell have no intention of starting now.

*** *** ***

Present day

I'm already in the car at 4 pm. David gets in front with Ethan who is driving. They are absorbed in their own conversation so I'm playing on my phone the whole drive to work. I've been working at Nightshade for about a week now. Xavier got me the job because the money is good and he can keep an eye on me. So far it's been all right. Tips are good and all the girls are pretty friendly. If I tell a couple of the girls who is flashing cash they float a little my way if they can close the deal. So that's pretty sweet. When we finally pull in and park, David opens the door for me and offers his hand to help me out. "Don't bust your ass in those boots tonight," he tells me. Ethan, glances down at my legs as if noticing my thigh-high boots for the first time. "Those are hot Kit...are they new?"I glance down at them as well. " Nah... They're Torie's." He just frowned as we headed into the club. I wish they didn't hate each other so much.

I head to the dressing room to put my bag away. I say hey to a few girls then my eyes fall on her. I kind of have a crush I haven't told anyone about. I started coming to Nightshade before I got the job here. The moment I saw her I was hooked. I'm not talking full-on lesbian shit. Something about her I find fascinating. Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely fuck her, she is hot. She's tall and slender with perfect creamy white skin. Her black hair frames her face and sets off her eyes. She is always dressed in black, mostly either latex or faux leather. She rocks a very gothic look that fits her like a glove. She walks with confidence like she owns this place and doesn't give a fuck. She dances under the name Iniquity. I never thought about that type of sex before watching her. She's the whole reason I had the fantasy in the first place. Fuck, I love seeing her in chains.

I finally got my ass out to the bar. "Damn woman, took you long enough. Did you have to build a locker from scratch?" Ethan's tone is a teasing one so I flash him a middle finger as I load drinks on my serving tray. "Table number please." "Table seven, thank you doll." I spend most of the night thinking about my decision. I know it should be obvious. Do that shit, right!? Just say yes to the wild uninhibited passion. Let this known stranger ravage my body until he consumes my soul. But then there's the whole, you have to live here with your brother and three other guys part of the equation. I debated with myself all night. I only pause to watch Iniquity dance. I watch her crawl across the stage. I watch her being pulled around by a chain around her neck. I watch her bound wrists be secured behind her back. I watched hands hit her on her behind. At the end of the night I was very wet and ready to say yes.

By the time we get home, my feet are killing me. The first thing I want to do is get these damn boots off. I go straight to my room and into my bathroom. I removed all my makeup and realized I forgot to grab a change of clothes. When I went back into my room I noticed the blindfold on the bed. As I walked closer I realized it was sitting on top of a note.

Put this on. Sit quietly on the end of the bed. Wait for me.

I shiver as a thrill runs through my body and I instantly obey. The blindfold is thicker than the one he used before, leaving me in complete darkness. Nervously I begin to fidget. The seconds feel like minutes; the minutes seem like hours. An audible click breaks through the silence bringing my body to attention. I inhale sharply as butterflies fill my stomach. I know that sound was the click of my door. Instinctually I turn my head to face it even though I can't see. Eventually a hand slowly caresses the back of my head. He's moved my hair as he runs his hand gently down the surface of it. I hold my breath both from surprise and anticipation.

"SHHHH." The hand disappears as it reaches the end of my hair. Barely a moment passes before a gentle touch begins on the inside of my thigh eliciting a soft moan from my lips. Gradually his hands work their way to the top of my boot. He grabs the zipper on the inside and in an agonizingly slow motion he pulls the zipper down. "Oh fuck..." I moan. I can hear the slight Zzzzz sound as the zipper slides down, down, down. I feel his hot breath on my thigh. As desire builds inside me I reach for him. My wrist is suddenly grabbed roughly in mid-air. " DO. NOT. TOUCH. I will restrain you." His voice is a rough, commanding whisper, both frightening and arousing. I nod, unable to speak. "Good girl."

The zipper begins to move again and then his tongue traces along my inner thigh. He begins at the top of the boot zipper and trails his tongue down behind it. It's almost as if it's chasing it. Zzzzzzzz, down to the middle of my calf. Finally reaching my ankle the zipper stops and I simply wait for the luscious tongue to catch up. He slides my shoe off my heel, then my toes. His tongue traces over my ankle bone then across the top of my foot. Lastly he gently takes my big toe into his mouth and sucks on it softly. He drags his teeth over it as he pulls it from his lips. "Oh wow...." I leaned back, resting on my hands as I felt his fingers on the inside of the other thigh.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. I know I'm in for the same agonizing ecstasy on the other leg. When his tongue comes in contact with my skin I feel myself getting wet. "Oh my God..." Zzzzzzzz, Down, down, down. He passes the knee and goes down the calf. I threw my head back and moaned. As his tongue approaches my toe I hear my shoe drop next to the other one. He lifts both of my legs and places them on his shoulders. I feel my thighs slide up higher as he comes toward me, his face moving up between my thighs. I feel my excitement begin to rise. My nipples harden as my core throbs. His hands slid up my outer thighs cupping my hips. He pulls down the zipper on the side of my skirt. Sliding his fingers into the waistband of both my skirt and panties. He slides them both off in one fluid motion.

He places my legs back on his shoulders moving back up between my thighs once again. He sits me up and takes the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head. Reaching behind me he unhooked my bra then slid it slowly off. He tosses them both to the side. He is still on the floor, my thighs on his shoulders and my legs hanging down over his back. Suddenly he reaches behind me and places one hand on the small of my back. His other hand goes under my ass as he stands lifting me high into the air. "Holy shit!" He lightly licks, bites, and sucks on my upper inner thighs. "Fuck. Me." I groan. I felt his chest move as he laughed to himself. He walks forward getting onto his knees on the bed. Sliding his hand to the back of my head he laid me down in the middle almost lovingly. He leans over me, his lips so close to mine.

"SAY YES PUSSYCAT.....

LET ME WORSHIP YOU....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 734 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
35K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
1.6M 36.4K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...