I Seek The Truth - Book 1 - A...

Da WolfieFrozenFangirl

**Book 1 of Adelade's story** Queen Anna and Kristoff were blessed by the spirits because they saved the day... Altro

Triggerr warnings that might come up.
Cast!
Chapter 1: staying with Auntie Elsa..
Chapter 3: my birthday surprise.
Chapter 4. Bad news.
Chapter 5. Mom and Dad tell me the news.
Chapterr 6. Mom's talk.
Chapter 7: Auntie Elsa's story part 1.
Chapter8: Auntie Elsa's story part 2
Chapter 9: The good news.
Chapter 10. I will.
Chapter 11. My worse day ever!.
Chapter 12. Meeting Eliana.
Chapter 13. Eliana's bad nightmare.
Chapter 14. The next morning.
Chapter 15. Bad news.
Chapter 16. Trusting.
Chapter 17. My 17TH birthday.
Chapter 18.: saying goodbye to Dad and Kanron.
chapter 19: Reunited with Eliana.
Chapterr 20: Dark thoughts.

Chapter 2. What's going on?

272 19 1
Da WolfieFrozenFangirl

I stared at the parchment in Auntie Elsa's hand. But it was the back of it. Damn, now I won't know what Mom wrote. I so wanted to know.

Auntie Elsa finished and turned to me. "Come, darling. Pack your bag."

"Why?" I thought I knew. But I couldn't be sure.

"just do it." Auntie Elsa was smiling, calling to our friend The Nokk.

"Okay," I sighed.

I ran to my room and started packing the things that I would need at home. I smiled at a portrait of me, Mom, Dad, Auntie Elsa and my cousin Glacier. Glacier wasn't that much older than me, but she would go to Mom when I came here. I don't know if it is true, but she has a crush on me. I know that because of every time I see her, she blushes. Her little dog Rosebud loved me and wouldn't leave me alone. It was a good thing I loved dogs. But Glacier did kind of creeped me out a tiny bit.

"Addy, darling," came Auntie Elsa's voice.

I made my bed and packed my teddy, pyjamas and other things. I looked around and saw my ice figures of me, Glacier and my little brother Kanron. I and mom look alike. Apart from my eyes. I smiled and turned out, closing the door. "Coming!"

When I got out there, Auntie Elsa was waiting. She smiled. "Got eveything?"

"Yeah," I replied.

Auntie Elsa smiled. "The Knokk is here, sweetheart!"

"Hello," I said as The Nokk came to me.

"He wants you to get on first, honey!" Auntie Elsa helped me up before getting on herself.

I got comfortable and smiled as we started our journey to Arendelle.

***

Soon, the Nokk dropped us off. We both patted him before he evaporated. I smiled. "What are we doing,  Auntie Elsa?"

"Just wait and see!" Auntie Elsa put her hands over my eyes.

I felt a bit panicky. Calm down, Adelade. I smiled and looked at my home. I saw the castle with its windows. I loved being in both kingdoms. But Arendelle was warm.

"Auntie Elsa?"

"Yes, Adelade?" Auntie Elsa stared at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Do you miss Arendelle when you are there?"

Auntie Elsa nodded. "Really do, honey!"

I hugged her. "But ... at least you are here with me ... Right?"

———-

A/N:

Ha. A cliff hanger.

Don't worry. Chapter 3 will be starting with Elsa's response.

How do you like it so far?

Oh and sorry if it's shorter than the first chapter. Don't worry! The chapters get longer.

Edited 8 March 2024!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

23.7K 556 21
After years of keeping her powers hidden from her kingdom and little sister, Elsa gets crowned the new queen and starts a new relationship with her...
12.8K 286 25
Months after the eternal winter that cursed Arendelle for days, Anna and Elsa live together in the castle as sisters once again with Kristoff, Sven a...
10.7K 121 33
What if King Agnarr and Queen Iduna were still alive? And what is Elsa and Anna went with their parents on their voyage? Agnarr and Iduna tried to...
11.5K 198 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...