The Untamed Heart (The Untame...

נכתב על ידי kzy3456

Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man fo... עוד

Lan WangJi's life, part 1
Lan WangJi's life, part 2
Parting is such sweet sorrow
Lan XiChen's regret
Experiments
Interruptions
The new talisman
A way to a man's heart
Danger!
Punishment
Wicked Wei WuXian
Brothers and bunnies
The present
Embarrassment and envy
In-laws
Epilogue
Bonus: three days, part 1
Bonus: three days, part 2
Jiang Cheng's karma, part 1
Jiang Cheng's karma, part 2
Jiang Cheng's karma, part 3

Helpless

10.8K 321 47
נכתב על ידי kzy3456

A week later, Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi were on the road again. Cloud Recesses was peaceful and beautiful. Maybe too peaceful now, even for Lan WangJi. It was good to be with just Wei Ying again, he thought. They had spent the agreed three days secluded in his mother's house, just with each other for company and after that the constant hustle and bustle of Cloud Recesses had been too much for them. 

Lan WangJi had left the house each day to cook for them both, using some ingredients he had brought from outside Cloud Recesses. They had eaten with Wei WuXian usually lying in Lan WangJi's arms and Lan WangJi feeding him lovingly. There was a stream behind the house where they bathed, Wei WuXian squealing in the cold water until Lan WangJi took him in his arms and rubbed him warm. It wasn't even half as cold as the water in the icy stream where Wei WuXian had first seen Lan WangJi naked, all those years ago, but if Wei WuXian made a big fuss about it, Lan WangJi would wrap his arms around him, and that was what Wei WuXian wanted.

However, by the end of the third day, even Wei WuXian was getting restless. He endured the following summit impatiently, and they were off at first light the next morning. They newly minted happy couple rose early to see them off.

When Xie XiYue and Wei WuXian were feeding an apple to Lil Apple, their grumpy donkey, Lan WangJi took the opportunity for a few private words with his brother.

"You have not told anyone yet."

"Not yet. It is all still so new."

"Brother, you do not want to live with regrets," Lan WangJi said and turned to look at Wei WuXian, laughing at the bunnies all snuggling to Xie XiYue. 

Lan XiChen looked at the soft, happy glow on Lan WangJi's face and smiled. "I promise."

Some days later, Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian arrived at the town where they had bought the life changing ointment. While Wei WuXian settled in, Lan WangJi went to the herbalist and paid for the stock he had commissioned on their last visit. Then he handed the herbalist an additional money pouch.

"I have paid for a messenger. Prepare this," Lan WangJi said and showed the herbalist a list, "and give it to the messenger when ready. They know where to take it."

The herbalist's eyes grew round.

"It's not for me," Lan WangJi said, his face expressionless.

"Of course, of course, all will be done just as you said. Happy to do business with you," the herbalist babbled, bowing Lan WangJi out of his shop. He rubbed his hands. Another happy customer!

Later that day, Lan WagnJi and Wei WuXian were in their rooms at the inn, testing the new stock. Wei WuXian was lying on his stomach, his legs apart, Lan WangJi between them, thrusting with increasing speed, holding Wei WuXian's hands in his on the bed above his head. Wei WuXian was totally helpless and moaning in rapture. They were just getting to the best part when the door banged open.

Lan WangJi leapt up and was at the door in a blink of an eye, his bare sword gleaming in his hand. Wei WuXian was only seconds behind, his Suibian in his hand. His golden core was still a fledgling, but as long as he didn't draw spiritual power from it, he could slash with his sword like anyone else.

A drunken man who had clearly fallen against their door stood just behind their ward and stared at them, then his eyes rolled into his head and he fainted.

Wei WuXian looked at himself, then at Lan WangJi. They were both naked and hard, standing there boldly pointing at the intruder with their erect members and baring equally naked swords. Wei WuXian laughed, slammed the door shut and made sure it was locked.

Suibian clattered to the floor and Wei WuXian reached out for Lan WangJi. Lan WangJi grabbed him, his sword falling to the ground, too, then Wei WuXian's back hit the wall, and Lan WangJi was back inside him, thrusting hard. Lan WangJi shut Wei WuXian with his mouth, muffling the moans of pleasure he was making, until there was only the sound of Wei WuXian's fleshy behind slamming rhythmically against the wall.

A few hours later they were lying limply on the bed, another few bouts crossed off Lan WangJi's list of catching up to do.

"I told you, nothing can stand against us when we're together, no matter how much pleasure we're enjoying," Wei WuXian purred.

"Mn..." Lan WangJi agreed.

"Then let me lick you all over, find your other sensitive spots."

"No."

"Lan Zhan..." Wei WuXian said, and grabbed his hand, bringing it to his mouth. "Aren't you curious to see if there are other places that make you moan."

"Wei Ying!"

Lan WangJi should have known there was no stopping Wei WuXian. For the next hour, Lan WangJi was the dinner and Wei WuXian was hungry. Lan WangJi could only lay there stoically as Wei WuXian licked and nibbled, sucked and bit his way across his body. The only time Lan WangJi stopped him was when Wei WuXian tried to lick between his butt cheeks.

"No."

"But it feels so good," Wei WuXian pleaded.

"No, Wei Ying."

And with that Wei WuXian had to be satisfied. He had started from the back, and had been on his way up from the bottoms of Lan WangJi's feet (ticklish, but not in a good way), up the back of his thighs (no reaction), and he now nibbled at Lan WangJi's round smooth globes until Lan WangJi growled. Wei WuXian giggled. He licked upward until he reached the spot at the base of Lan WangJi's spine, just above his buttocks. Lan WangJi almost leapt from the bed.

"Oh, here?" Wei WuXian cooed and licked there again, holding Lan WangJi down. Lan WangJi jerked, the sensation there making him shiver all over and he bucked, trying to throw Wei WuXian off. But he couldn't escape the tongue, wet and intimate, and his back arched into a tense curve, and then he fell limply on the bed when Wei WuXian continued up his spine. "Wei Ying!" 

Wei WuXian giggled, but then he reached the whip marks in Lan WangJi's back and grew solemn. He kissed them gently, bathing them with his love. He ran his fingers up one and down another, his tongue laving a third one beside it. "You got these because of me..." he murmured and did his best to lick them all away. He didn't succeed, but the attempt made Lan WangJi melt into the bedsheets.

"I'll remember that spot at your spine," Wei WuXian said when he finally reached Lan WangJi's neck. He blew into Lan WangJi's ear and Lan WangJi twitched. 

"Hmm?" Wei WuXian hummed and licked the ear experimentally. Lan WangJi tried to move his head away, but Wei WuXian was on a quest and not so easily dissuaded. He grabbed Lan WangJi's head and his tongue explored the ridges and dips of his ear, then delved deep and Lan WangJi's whole body bucked and shuddered. "Nice..." Wei WuXian hummed and his tongue flicked inside the ear again.

But then Lan WangJi had had enough. He removed the maddening tongue from his ear and flung Wei WuXian around, scooped his legs up with his arms, and pushed inside him in desperate need to assert control again.

"Yes... Lan Zhan... aahh... so deep... so good..."

Wei WuXian stroked Lan WangJi's back lovingly as he thrusted. "That was interesting, Lan Zhan. And you taste so good everywhere. I didn't even use the ointment, but I will next time. I will bathe you in it, then lick it all off with my tongue... Would you like that, Lan Zhan...? And I only tasted one half of you..."

He licked the fingers of his hand and stroke the base of Lan WangJi's back, just at the spot that was still slick from his saliva from earlier. Lan WangJi shook, his thrusts becoming erratic, as Wei WuXian's fingers played him like his flute, coaxing notes from him he had never made before.

"Give it to me, Lan Zhan..." Wei WuXian whispered in Lan WangJi's ear, and then fluttered his tongue into it, murmuring wordlessly, the vibrations of his voice adding an edge to the wet touch of his tongue.

Lan WangJi was assaulted by indescribable pleasure in three places and it was more than he could bear. His voice took on a desperate tone and he thrust faster, his mind blank, until he let go for the first time ever, really let go, and emptied his essence into Wei WuXian. He had always been on guard, mindful of their surroundings, in control of what was happening, but Wei WuXian had managed to melt all of that away. He shuddered with his release for the longest time, then fell limply on top of his beloved, still sheathed deep inside him, panting hard.

"Aahh... Lan Zhan... my darling, I love you so."

--

A/N:

The gif is from the first time Wei WuXian interrupts Lan WangJi's frigid bath. In the novel, Wei WuXian indeed snuggles up to Lan WangJi who is not having it, but in the drama Lan WangJi gay panics and bolts out of the stream, sadly. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1K 23
Wei WuXian raised his hand in front of him, floating the object that immediately captured the complete attention of all the cultivators below him. He...
82.7K 4.1K 17
What if when Wei Wuxian jump off the cliff, when he let go of Lan Wangi and fell...he lived for some reasons and left not leaving a trace? What if he...
30.7K 1.9K 20
Wei Wuxian arrived for guest lectures to the Cloud Recesses. However, Lan Wangji quickly notices, that there is something strange about the Yunmeng J...
234K 12.4K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...