Bounty (The Mandalorian x Rea...

By brains_over_brawn

(y/n) Bel is considered one of the best Bounty Hunters. Like many others of the trade, she has a mysterious p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Author's Note and Key

2.6K 44 12
By brains_over_brawn

The Mandalorian and any of its characters does not belong to me. All rights belong to Disney. And uh, probably goes without saying but spoilers ahead.

Another thing, my laptop's keyboard isn't working properly so there may be some typos. I'll try to fix them as I go along but until I can get my computer fixed if there's a typo I didn't catch, please let me know so I can fix it.

Important terms and their meanings:
(y/n) - your name
(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye color
(s/c) - skin color, not sure how often this one will be used but I'll put it here anyway
(f/c) - favorite color, same as before, I don't know how often this will be used in this story
(s/n) - ship name, as in your spaceship's name

Your outfit:
Your character wears a mask that works like Star Lord's, a leather jacket, cargo pants (because you need to have big pockets in this story to conceal weapons), combat boots, and fingerless leather gloves. Below is what I envision your character wearing but if you want to make changes, that's okay too.

Your Ship:

I pulled this image off of Google but the ship is the Bioship from the show Young Justice. This is kind of what your ship looks like in my mind but big enough for multiple people to live in. But if you'd rather, personalization is optional in your imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8K 32
Reina Beckett is blind, but that doesn't necessarily means she can't see what or who is around her. She is a bounty hunter who agrees to take on a jo...
10.5K 174 6
Izuku Midoriya is the best bounty hunter in the galaxy and the last of the Mandalorians. He is sent to eliminate a target on another planet but ends...
773 11 8
Y/N is a male bounty hunter and Mandolorian who works for crime lords such as Jabba the Hutt, and has worked with big bounty hunter names like Jango...
16.5K 264 32
Desakora is a ex-sith and bounty hunter. after years of being parted from her best friend, they finally meet. as her past haunts her, the mandolorian...