Better With(out) You (Sequel...

بواسطة johnstonesyx

A year changes a lot. A year can change two people easily. One realizes their mistakes, but it may be too la... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

Fourteen

263 5 24
بواسطة johnstonesyx

Harry had some thoughts in mind. With how the last few weeks had been for Sarah, he really wanted to treat her to something. It came to his mind one day in training. He wanted to take her out and have an amazing time. A really romantic date night. He wanted to have a night with her without any worries. All he wanted was a night to make her extremely happy, and then it suddenly hit him. 

"So, what are you up to tonight?" Victor asked him as the two started to change after training. Shrugging, Harry smiled a little as he got the idea of what his friend was going at. "I don't know yet. Why?" He then asked. Smiling, Vic laughed a little and shook his head. "Zara keeps asking if we can go on a double date with you and Sarah. We're open tonight if you want." He suggested. That sounded perfect. They needed a night out like that. Life had been crazy lately with all of the games between Harry and Sarah plus the stress of what had gone on the past few months. It was perfect for them.

"We'll be there. 6?" Harry asked Vic. Nodding, Vic then smiled and texted his fiancé, then grabbed his stuff. "That will be perfect. We'll see you then." He told his teammate as he waved and walked off. Smiling to himself, Harry grabbed his stuff as well and headed to his car. He took out his phone and called the woman he was lucky to call his girlfriend while walking. "Hi honey, please make it quick. John is being a big baby again since he's had a minor injury, and I have to get back to him."

Harry could immediately hear how annoyed she was, but almost started laughing as John started complaining more in the background. It was a wonder how she never strangled her brother while working with him. "Hi honey. I know we were going to do dinner at yours tonight, but Vic invited us out with him and Zara. I'm assuming that's okay?" He explained as he got to his car. "Oh that would be lovely! When should I be ready?" she asked with plenty of joy. That made him smile more. "5:30ish." He told her as he got in the car. "Perfect, I have to go now. I love you!" Oh her voice was so happy and it made him beam. "I love you too. I'll see you soon my lady."

Sarah then hung up, but Harry was still smiling. Tonight was going to be so sweet for them. He was happy to finally do something really nice with her again, even if it was a double date. He really wanted to treat her to something sweet, and then maybe just have some alone time with her later. He was really happy to finally have a night where they can relax and not worry about anything. He was going to make it perfect for her. That is all he wanted....

....

She looked incredibly beautiful when they were out at dinner. Harry couldn't take his eyes off of Sarah as her hair was perfectly wavy and half up and her subtle makeup looked beautiful. Most of all, it was that red dress she wore. She got more beautiful every time Harry laid eyes on her. Most importantly, however, she wore a beautiful smile. She looked so happy, and that is what he wanted. She was really shining tonight, and it was perfect to him.

"I can't get over you two!" Zara told them at dinner. She was also beaming at the sight of them, while Vic had his normal subtle smile on his face. Blushing, Sarah leaned onto Harry's side and gave the couple a sweet smile. "I have never met someone so perfect before." she admitted causing Harry to blush a little. He kissed the top of her head and smiled as Victor's smile actually grew for once. When Sarah was happy, Zara was happy, and in return, he was happier.

"When is the wedding?" he joked while Zara nodded in agreement. Not soon enough was the thought of both of them. Laughing, Harry smirked a little and looked at the engaged couple in front of him. "That's my question for you two. When is YOUR wedding since you put a ring on it?" he asked back. "Summer 2020, right after Euros!" Zara beamed. What a celebration that would be if Sweden or Germany won, but Harry had his high hopes for England to win this upcoming international tournament. They were on the brink of qualifying, and the next break was around the corner.

"Euros, I hope it's as fun as the World Cup was." Victor laughed. The World Cup where everyone either got married/engaged right after or pregnant. It was a huge love fest last time, but of course, Sarah rolled her eyes and laughed a little. "I don't want my repeat of my World Cup experience, but I think I'll actually have fun this time and not be crying." Of course, Harry immediately shook his head and kissed her temple. "Nope, you're going to have fun and be happy this time. I'll fight people if I have to."

Laughing, Sarah put her hand on top of his as a way to tell him to calm down. It was all okay to her, and she could easily get over that. "Let's not talk about that, or else I think he'll fly to Spain and break some limbs." she giggled as he smiled proudly and shrugged. It was all about protecting his lady to him, and he wanted to make sure of that. Of course, Zara was still beaming at the two and wanted to do a happy dance. "I really can't wait for the world to know about you two, but I understand why you feel the way you do."

Sarah still wasn't ready for the whole world to know. It was all okay though. She wanted to enjoy her private life for a little bit. She knew it would have to come out sometime, but there was no need for the commotion. "Anyways, are you two going to join us at that VIP room with the rest of the boys? It will be chill." Vic pointed out. It sounded nice, but they wouldn't go for that long. "Jesse mentioned some of the City boys might crash the party though. Well, they kind of got invited." Zara laughed a little. Oh no, that could only mean a group of certain lads. Crazy lads that included her brother and his partner in crime.

"We'll come for a bit, but I know she's not going to want to be harassed if certain City lads show up, so that's how we'll do it." Harry told them with a smile. Sarah looked at him sweetly and thanked him, before they carried on. That part of the evening was filled with just some relaxing dinner and great conversations with their friends. It was so nice and relaxing to do that. It was really the start of a really nice friendship between the 4, and now Harry was going to be able to work even better with Victor on the pitch.

They did find themselves at the place where a lot of the Manchester United lads ended up being hanging out and getting wild. Some of them were started to get intoxicated already which wouldn't end up in their favor, but that wasn't Sarah's problem. "OOOH I SEE A LADY FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN!" Jesse shouted as he started doing his silly dance towards Harry and Sarah. It was clear that he was already intoxicated as he tried to hug the group of four together and almost fell over while telling them how much he loved them.

"Ole's going to be so mad tomorrow." Harry whispered to Sarah causing her to giggle a little. She nodded and shrugged a little as she faced him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You can do whatever, my dear." she told him. Shaking his head, he smiled at her and placed his hands on her waist. "It's about you tonight, my lady." he assured her. There was so much noise around the, but the two of them were able to block it out as they just stared happily into each other. There wasn't anything better than this. They really loved each other, and they knew that the night could only get better for them.

"OH BOY WE'VE GOT SOME LADS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN NOW!" Jesse yelled. That could only mean one thing. Sarah looked up at Harry and laughed a little. "Please don't tell me that one of those lads from the other side of town is named John." Shrugging, Harry laughed a little bit and rolled his eyes. "Can't make any promises." He told her. Shaking her head, Sarah just smiled at him and took his hand. "We can leave then. I want the rest of the night to be ours." She told him. Nodding, he turned to Victor quickly and gave him a quick hug. "Sarah and I are heading back to mine. See you later mate."

He then took his lady's hand and took her away as quickly as possibly. She was already giggling at the fact that John was salty about not being able to give his sister a hard time, but it was a win for the two of them. They wouldn't be harassed, and they could just enjoy the rest of their night doing whatever they pleased. He felt that she was a little bit tense from leaving such a crowded place. He squeezed her hand and gave her a sweet smile as they exited the place and got outside. It was a relief as they both got to the car without many people seeing them.

"My lady." He told her as he opened her door for her. Smiling, she thanked him and got in the car. Finally, they both were in and on their way back to his house. Neither one of them felt that tired, but they both were ready to relax with each other. "What would you like to do when we get back?" He asked her as his hand rested on her thigh. Smiling, she adjusted herself so she could face him a little bit more and relaxed in her seat. "I want a bubble bath." She told him as she blushed a little. She was way too cute. Harry nodded and smiled. "Surprisingly I do have candles and wine if you want that added to your bubble bath." He told her.

She giggled and it made him smile more. "Our bath, and did you have that prepared?" she asked him. Our? She really made that move when he thought she wouldn't. He didn't think she would be comfortable yet, because they really hadn't had sex yet. All he could do was smile more and blush a little bit in response. "Yeah, John was telling me how you always would talk about doing that after a day where him and some of the other lads would really annoying." he told her.

Nodding, Sarah laughed a little bit and rolled her eyes. That was very true, but she was a hopeless romantic. She realized how much of really romantic things she lacked doing in life, but now she was slowly getting what she craved with Harry. "But now I have someone I want to relax with now, so I don't want to be selfish and not share that." she explained to him with a sweet smile. He couldn't help but smile more. That was such a beautiful smile to him. All he wanted to do was make her smile like that all of the time.

The two of them then arrived back at his house. Harry took the bag Sarah had brought for overnight inside and upstairs as they went to his bedroom. After they had taken off their shoes and gotten settled, Harry went and got everything set up for them. He wanted to make everything perfect for her. It meant a lot to him to make her that happy, so when he made it look perfect enough for her, he came over to his bed, where she was laying, and picked her up. "Come on, my sweet queen." he whispered to her as he carried her into the bathroom.

"If I'm a queen, you're definitely the king." she smiled at him as he put her her down. Shaking his head, Harry just laughed and stripped down with her. "I'm no king. I'm like that one random guy in the fairytale that somehow ends up with that princess and becomes king." he laughed. Shaking her head, Sarah just smiled and prevented herself from continually staring at him. Oh my, it was a shame that people joke about him being fat. "It's more like the other way around. I'm really lucky to have you."

He watched her climb into the tub with ease and smiled to himself more. She was beautiful but she really did have that heart. He didn't know why he initially wanted to let her do this by herself. He couldn't resist her. It wasn't long before he joined her and had her on his lap. She was so relaxed in his arms, and he really loved it. "You have the most beautiful personality in the world." he whispered to her as he kissed her cheek. Sipping her wine, she shook her head and smiled. "I think someone who has put up with all of the drama in my life and still has managed to love me unconditionally takes the win there."

She had a point, but none of that let that ruin how she was to him or anyone else she loved, but it was especially him. As cliche as it was, he knew there was something about her the day he met her. "Do you remember when we first met?" he asked her. She thought for a moment, and then laughed as she nodded. "Oh god. I was a mess then. It was the first international break of the 17/18 season when I came to see John." she recalled. Nodding, Harry smiled and planted a kiss on her neck. "I told John that you were really beautiful, and his words were 'she loves someone she will never have, so you'll need a miracle.' I mean you seemed really nice, but I knew you were hurting just by that.

Smiling, she kissed his cheek and took one of his hands. "This was really meant to be then." she told him as she relaxed more. It really was, and Harry couldn't be happier. There wasn't anyone else he wanted to be meant to be with. It was all her. He was really putting that heart of gold back together, and he wondered what he did to deserve such a woman. He had so many thoughts about the future, but he kept them to himself. He was just the happiest he could be right now. It was like they were the only two people to exist right now, and he could stay like that forever.

"It was, and I knew it from the day I saw your heart break. I've only seen you become stronger and more beautiful." he whispered to her. She then turned around so she could face him and kiss him. "I love you, so fucking much." she whispered before burying her face into his neck. His arms tightened around her as he rubbed her back. With her pressed against him, he was able to relax even more. "I love you too, baby girl." he whispered to her as he kissed the top of her head.

The two of them stayed like that for a few moments and just relaxed. It was quiet for those moments, but it was a comfortable silence. She made him relaxed, and then he suddenly popped up a little when she was kissing his neck. "Hmm what are you doing, darling?" he asked her. She quickly picked her head up and blushed a little as she had a sheepish smile on her face. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." she admitted. Smiling, Harry kissed her and shook his head. "I didn't say I didn't like it."

Smiling, Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He didn't let her go though and just kept his lips in synch with hers. They started to make out, and naturally, he let his hands roam around her body. "Mmm, don't drown me, honey." she giggled. Smiling, Harry looked at her for a moment. "Maybe we should get out then." he suggested with a bit of a smirk.

Nodding, Sarah eagerly got out and dried herself off. Today was going so well, and this was the happiest she felt in awhile. He made her the happiest she could be. She was becoming love drunk, and it made her forget about everything that had been going on. She never had been so comfortable with someone before, and now she was able to go further and give him her consent. She hadn't been able to give it so easily before, but it was Harry. She was so in love with him.

Smirking, she hung her towel up and stood up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek. "Come on." she whispered to him. Without any hesitation, he picked her up and carried her to is bed. He set her down nicely and joined her. She tried to get on top of him, but he kissed her and prevented her from moving. "Allow me, my dear. You do so much everyday, so let me treat you." he whispered to her as he kissed her neck a few times.

Again, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they started to make out again. He let his hands roam down her body, massaging it along the way, and stopped once he got to her inner thighs. "May I?" he whispered. Such a gentleman. "Of course." she whispered back to him. Immediately, he let a couple of fingers slide in as he began to let cause ecstasy run through her. He continued to kiss her while doing so, but he moved from her lips to her neck and collarbone. He wasn't letting her do anything, because he wanted it to be about her, and damn, he was doing something alright. She hadn't moaned like that.... ever. She wanted more.

"Jacob, please." she whispered weakly. He looked up at her and smirked a little. "What my dear?" he asked. "I want all of you. To make love to you. Please." she asked. Raising his eyebrows, he then smiled wide. He thought she would never ask. "Of course, love." he told her. He quickly grabbed what he needed and put it on, before allowing himself to enter her as she pleased.

Their bodies moved together perfectly in synch. She never had felt so much ecstasy before, but there was so much tenderness and nurture within it. He took the time to make sure she felt good and didn't want any harm to her. It wasn't like any other time she had done it before with someone. The way they moved with each other felt perfect. He made her feel perfect. It felt like it could last forever, but eventually the climax came and the two of them collapsed on the bed.

"Oh my god." she whispered as they cuddled close to each other. That was the best sex she ever had... Smiling, Harry wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed the top of her head. He placed the covers over them so she wouldn't get cold and rubbed her back. "I love you so much. You are too beautiful." He whispered to her. Smiling, she looked up at him and starting playing with his hair. "I love you too, my honey. You are more amazing than I can describe." she told him with a sweet smile.

She relaxed more and cuddled to him. He made her feel safe and comfortable. He made her feel the most loved she had ever felt in her life. He was the best thing to ever happen to her.

All she wanted was for this to last forever.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8K 250 27
Sergio has a passion for futbol and he'll do whatever it takes to succeed. But when softhearted Luka comes into his life he seems to care about somet...
17.9K 337 21
Memo Ochoa your brothers teammate jealous Of you and a specific player Kevin Alvarez.
Voodoo Doll بواسطة em

قصص الهواة

7.1K 163 14
What happens when he finally cracks?
9.6K 292 24
Love may make us all happy, but it makes us suffer. It brings people together, but it tears people apart. It's complicated. We never know what can ha...